Sara's New Job Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara and her husband finish getting measured for new cloths.
1.5k words
3.95
17.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara looked over at Geo and Sara's husband Jim as Dario knelt between her thighs, his face inches from her pussy. Jim's cock was so hard it was dripping. Sara watched as Geo used her finger to gather the pre-cum from the end of Jim's cock and put it in her mouth. Next she did it again only this time she put it in Jim's mouth. Geo asked Jim if it was all right for Dario to lick Sara's pussy. Jim nodded his head yes. Geo told him that he would need to say what it was he wished to see. Jim cock danced up and down as he spoke, "I want to see Dario lick Sara's pussy and make her cum." Sara's eyes grew wide as she heard this and instantly felt Dario's tongue invade her pussy. As Dario tongued her pussy Sara groaned loudly grabbing the back of his head and pulling it tight to her pussy.

Geo knelt in front of Jim and put his cock in her mouth. Sara found it very exciting to watch another woman suck her husband's cock. As Dario's tongue brought Sara to her orgasm, she could see Jim's balls pulsing as he filled Geo's mouth with his cum.

As Sara's orgasm faded Dario moved from between her legs and Geo was now in front of her, she grabbed Sara by the neck and kissed her hard on the mouth sharing Jim's cum with her. As they continued to kiss Sara's felt her pussy getting even wetter as she had never done anything so nasty before.

Jim looked on in awe as his cock hardened as he watched the two women share his cum. Watching Sara kiss Geo gave him and his cock all sorts of ideas. The next thing he knew Geo was telling him and Sara that it was their turn to make her and Dario cum.

She asked Sara what it is she wanted to see? Sara announced, " I want to see Geo on the floor with Jim between her legs eating her pussy. I will suck Dario's cock and have him cum in my mouth." As they moved into position and Jim began to eat Geo's pussy, Sara had Dario stand sideways by Geo's head as she knelt in front of him. She wanted Jim to see her with Dario's cock in her mouth while he was eating Geo's pussy.

Jim looked up from between Geo's legs and watched as his wife sucked on the cock before her. As much as he wanted to give Geo and orgasm, he was even more excited to see Sara's hand wrapped around Dario's cock and her head moving back and forth as she sucked on his cock.

Geo announced her orgasm and begged Jim to eat her pussy. Jim began to suck on her pussy as her orgasm came, drinking in Geo's cum as her body withered on the floor. As her orgasm faded, Jim looked up to see Dario's hands holding Sara by the hair as he fucked her mouth. He watched as Dario began to cum and Sara's cheeks expand as she held his cum in her mouth.

Sara came over to Jim and pulled his head down for a kiss. She pushed Dario's cum into his mouth. As both of them shared the cum their kissing took on an almost violent nature as they swapped the cum back and forth. As Geo and Dario looked on, Dario's fingers played with Geo's pussy and Geo stroked Dario cock.

Breaking their kiss, Sara and Jim were slightly embarrassed by what they had done. Geo said it was one of the hottest things she had ever seen and judging by the guys hard cocks that they thought it was too.

Geo told them that she would like to stay with them and play all day but that they needed to keep moving so that her sister Lina could work on their bodies. Geo moved to each kissing them on the mouth. Dario also did the same which gave Sara a perverse thrill as she watched how uncomfortable Jim was with it. Geo gave them both robes and moved them into what looked like a large bathroom. She told them she would send in her sister.

As Geo left they both looked at each other and began to speak at the same time. Jim told Sara to go first. Sara told Jim that they shouldn't speak now about what they had done. They should save it for later when they were home and in bed. With that she reached out and pulled on Jim's hard cock, "unless Lina fucks me silly, I will be needing this later and more than once." They then began to hold and kiss one another.

Lina came into the room and they were both taken aback by her appearance as she looked nothing like Geo. Where Geo was about five feet six inches tall Lina was shorter than Sara's five foot. Geo's hair was dark while Lina was blond. Lina was naked and they could see her pussy was bare and her breasts were tiny but with very long nipples both of which were pierced. Geo's breasts were at least a solid 36C.

Lina had them both remove their robes. She told them that they would be taking a shower with her as they needed to get cleaned up after having such a good time with her sister and Dario. They both blushed at this.

Lina turned to Jim and asked him if he would like Sara's pussy to be bare like her's. Jim looked at Sara only to get a light slap on the face from Lina as she told him "I asked you what you wanted not what she wants. Tell me do you want to see her pussy bare so that when you eat her you don't get pubic hairs in your mouth? Do you want to see it bare so that when you are fucking her it is easier to see your cock sliding in and out of her pussy? Do you want to see it bare so that when you cum in her pussy you can see the cum slowly leak from her?" Jim just stood there, his cock again dripping pre-cum, he didn't know what to say as he was overwhelmed by this little dynamo. Lina wrapped her arm around Sara, "I don't think your husband's voice is working but his cock says it all."

Sara's pussy was again soaking wet as she listened to Lina carry on. She also noticed how hard Jim's cock had gotten and that he was again dripping pre-cum.

Lina told Jim to get in the shower and turn the heads on so that they could all enjoy a nice hot shower.

As Jim turned on the shower, Lina leaned into Sara and whispered, "is it alright if I let him put his cock in my pussy, I will just give him a few strokes and then I will have him fuck you and cum in your pussy. Also, I am not asking, I am telling you that I will be eating your pussy in front of him. Men love to see women eat pussy. Maybe not today but soon, I will grind my pussy on your face and have you drink my cum. Now get in the shower."

Once they were all in the shower, Lina began to instruct them on how to use the different creams and other items in the shower. All three pampered their bodies as they worked on each other, focusing on one at a time. Lina explained the hair removal process and the skin rejuvenation. They continued to brush and rub each other which only caused them all to become more excited.

Finally Lina announced that it was time to stop working and to have some fun. Lina

told Sara to sit on the bench in the shower and to spread her legs. Lina pointed out that almost all of Sara's hair was gone and what was left she would remove when they moved to the salon. Lina told Jim to have a closer look. As he did Lina pushed his face in Sara's pussy and told him to start licking like a good little boy. As he did so, Lina smacked his ass hard telling him to lick faster and harder. "Make that bitch cum or I will make your ass as red as a fire truck."

Sara pussy was soaking listening to this exchange and feeling Jim's tongue on her pussy. As Lina continued to scold Jim, Lina looked directly at Sara and winked as she told Jim that she would turn him into a top notch pussy eater. Sara watched as Lina moved her hand down to her own pussy and began to finger herself as she watched Jim eat Sara. Sara closed her eyes and wondered how this day could get to be any better.