All Comments on 'Sara's New Job Pt. 02'

by sylvan2002

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shit.

Truly awful writing. And the word is clothes, not cloths. Illiterotica without the erotica.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
You know the writing will be bad...

When the description says, "Sara and her husband finish getting measured for new cloths," showing that the author doesn't know the difference between clothes and cloths, you know the writing will be bad.

FYI, author, "cloths" are what you dust with, you wear "clothes."

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Below meh

Please go write in another category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VP story

V=Very P=Poor... but I couldn't find a score lower than one star so how do

I score it honestly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, I like this story

Even if all the bastards on here who bitch about every story don’t. I can imagine having a sexy woman pamper me and my husband like this. I definitely would enjoy her tongue. Please continue to write this story as I am curious how the rest of their spa day goes.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Better to wait

OK the set up is complete bollocks, but hey it's your fantasy world.

I think you would be better off waiting and publishing the whole induction day as one, that way it won't seem like you are dragging and struggling for ideas. Also, it would break it a bit more logically as I presume that you are going to go on and tell us about the job role itself and the actions and aftermath of that.

PapaMikePapaMikeover 5 years ago
sbrooks103

made my point. I didn't even bother reading the story. Ignorance of the basics of our language doesn't warrant approbation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only ignorant loser whine about free stories

When your life is so pathetic that you have nothing better to do than whine like little bitches over free stories online. Complete and total losers with no life.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Excuse me Nonny

You are whining about other anons whining about a whine worthy story. Who's the little bitch now? Did you read the story? If so, you didn't comment on it. You nonnys never talk about the story you just rage at those who did read and didn't like it. Use the sleeve of your cloths and wipe your nose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ok

As a stroke story , err, it's ok

As a story, no. It is so utterly unbelievable that green eggs and Sam are real and Sneetches live right down the street. Yes it is fiction, yes we need to give the writer some flexibility. But there are limits and this 'story' has blown by them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So funny

How that old decrepit shriveled dicked 26th can only use thing said about him to defend himself. Dude, we get it, you hate women and would rather get your peanut sucked by another dude. Stop trying to fool everyone and accept what you are. It’s 2018, not 1954, you can be you.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
New

Them new cloths must be special. I would prefer clothes myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous