Sara's Panty Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

Scott had soon found that her nipples were very sensitive and after a few minutes of gently rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger she would become very aroused. Her face would flush, and her nipples would harden until they were firm and swollen. He would then trace his fingers down her muscular stomach until they reached the waistband of her panties, slip his fingers under them, through her sparsely trimmed pubic hair until they reached her slit. Initially she had been quite self-conscious about the extreme wetness from her pussy, but she quickly realised that Scott seemed to love her obvious arousal. A few times she saw him pull his finger from her pussy lips and bring them to his nose inhaling her scent. At first, she didn't quite know what to think as she had always been very self-conscious of her of her own smell but seeing his enjoyment, she slowly started to accept it and enjoyed that he loved her smell and taste so much.

It was inevitable that they would take their relationship to the next level and after some discussion they agreed to arrange to use a friend's apartment and spend the night together. They both knew where this would lead and although it was not discussed, they were both more than ready.

Their opportunity came a few weeks later when Sara's best friend was going home to visit her parents. Her friends' parents were extremely wealthy and had rented an apartment for her off campus and she had readily agreed that they could use her place for the weekend. Plans were made and on the Friday evening they met at the flat after classes. Although they both knew that this was going to be the big night, they remained apprehensive and to break the ice they sat in the lounge and drinking wine while listening to music. It wasn't long before the wine was forgotten, and they were in each other's arms and kissing deeply. Scott's hands roaming freely over her body.

"Why don't we go upstairs to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable?" Sara suggested softly.

Without a word Scott stood and took her hand and helped her from the couch, leading the way up the stairs to the bedroom.

Scott wrapped her in his arms, pulling her firm body against his. She could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against her stomach. Taking the lead, she broke their embrace and stepped back pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it onto the floor next to the bed. She wanted to feel his warm skin against hers. Scott quickly took over and started to undress her. She loved the way he admired her body with that hungry look in his eyes. Her top was soon discarded on the floor and he started to fumble with the clasp of her bra.

"Let me help you with that." Sara giggled and slipped her hands behind her back to help with the tiny clips.

Her bra was soon on the floor too, leaving her firm breasts on display. He bent forward and took her big hard nipple into his mouth, suckling it gently. Her legs felt like rubber and she was not sure she could remain on her feet for long. She gently lifted his head away from her nipples and started to unbutton her jeans.

"Let me do that," he said quietly.

He knelt in front of her and unbuttoned her jeans, lowered the zip and pulled them down over her hips. She stepped out of the jeans and stood in front of him wearing only white lace panties. She had bought the matching set earlier in the week in anticipation of this evening. Still kneeling he leant forward and buried his face between her legs, and she heard him inhaling her scent through her panties. At first Sara felt a little trepidation as she could feel her wetness had seeped through the cotton gusset and she was sure that her panties would be a mess. These feelings were quickly forgotten as she felt his mouth nuzzle at her over the fabric of the panties. This soon had her pressing her pussy back against his mouth and waves of pleasure were washing over her entire body. She felt him pull his head away and willed him to return his mouth to her pussy. Scott slipped his hands into the elastic waistband of her panties and slowly started to pull them down. The wet gusset of her panties was stuck between her lips and after a little more pulling, the stickiness from her pussy released them to slide down her legs. She saw him pick them up and flip them over in his hands, bringing the gusset to his nose, sniffing loudly at her scent. She was surprised when he didn't toss them over onto the pile of clothes next to the bed and a bit perplexed as to why he would want to sniff her soiled panties.

"Those are so dirty, why would you want to sniff them?" she whispered.

"I love the scent of your pussy. Nothing turns me on more," he answered unashamedly.

After few moments of sniffing them he dropped them on the bed and stood up. He quickly disrobed and was soon standing completely naked in front of her. Her eyes cast down, she could not look away from his hard cock, sticking straight up, almost touching his stomach. Although she had felt his cock in the past through the zip of his jeans, this was the first time she had seen it while he was completely naked. She estimated he was about 6 inches long but what surprised her more was how thick he was. A flicker of concern crossed her mind as she wondered how his thickness would fit in her.

Scott guided Sara onto the bed and lay down next to her. His knee slipped between her legs and he pressed it upwards until he could feel her wetness against his thigh. He lowered his mouth to hers and he kissed her deeply while his fingers caressed her nipples. He could feel her hips slowly start to move as she grinded her pussy hard against his upper thigh. Her breathing was becoming laboured and she wanted to feel his hardness in her.

"I want you in me," she gasped.

"Patience," he whispered.

He broke their embrace and crawled back down the bed. He gently pried her legs open until she was spread open, her pussy swollen and ready for him. He lay between her legs and lowered his mouth to her hard clit. Sara had never experienced the pleasures of receiving oral sex and little would have prepared her for the wonderful sensation of his tongue flicking over her clit and his lips gently sucking on her pussy. She responded and started to thrust herself against his mouth; her pubic bone grinding against his nose. As Sara enjoyed the wonderful sensations, she felt sure she had reached the absolute peak of pleasure. Then she felt him slip his middle finger between her pussy lips and start to caress her from the inside, never slowing down the attention his mouth was giving her clit. By now her pleasure was reaching a crescendo and with a hard final thrust she pressed herself against his mouth one last time as her orgasm wracked her body.

Once he had lifted himself from between her legs, he lay his head on the pillow next to her allowing her to relax and bask in the pleasure she had just experienced. She looked down at her pussy and could see her creamy discharge matted in her pussy hair.

After a short while she roused herself from her pleasurable thoughts and couldn't wait to return the favour. She crawled down the bed until she was kneeling between his legs. She took his cock in her hands and pulled his foreskin back to reveal the swollen purple head of his cock. She lowered her mouth to him and slipped the crown of his cock into her mouth. Although she had felt his cock with her hands and tasted his precum from his fingers, nothing would have prepared her for the smooth velvety feeling of his uncircumcised cock and balls. The taste of his precum leaking from the tip of his cock was not the same as what she had previously licked from her fingers. A slightly salty taste but not altogether unpleasant. As his precum started to ooze and his moans became louder and more urgent, she started to enjoy the feeling of power she got from controlling his pleasure. As her lips and tongue caressed the head of his cock, her hands stroked slowly up and down his shaft drifting down and occasionally caressing his silky balls. She had not been going long before she could feel his balls tighten and the tip of his cock start to twitch. She was still mulling over how she felt about him cumming in her mouth when she heard his groan, and the first hot rope of cum splattered into her mouth. She momentarily started to release his cock from her mouth but just as quickly took him back into her mouth and tried to swallow as much of his cum as she could. The quantity of cum was simply too much and it started to ooze from between her lips and down her chin. She carried on suckling him gently until his cum stopped and she felt him soften in her mouth. His cock slipped from between her lips and she licked as much of the cum as she could from her lips and lay down next to him once again.

Scott took Sara in his arms and leaned over to kiss her. She was a little surprised that the traces of cum still coating her lips and chin were seemingly not an issue for him. As she returned the kiss, she tasted herself on his lips and she was surprised that she quite enjoyed her own taste too.

After a short while of kissing and caressing each other she could feel his cock start to harden and could not wait to feel him inside her. Her apprehension about the thickness of his cock still at the back of her mind.

"I want to feel you in me." She said. "Just please go slowly, you are so thick it might be a bit sore."

Scott obliged and knelt between her spread legs. Taking his cock in his fingers he rubbed the tip up and down her slit coating his cock with her juices. He pressed the underside of his cock onto her clit and slowly pushed himself down her pussy slit until she could feel his fat cock start to slip into her. She felt tight but she showed no sign of pain. Sensing her positive reaction, he slowly started to press himself into her. She could feel him slowly stretching her tender pussy. He pressed himself deeper and she could feel him filling her completely and was a little surprised when she felt his pubic bone press firmly against her clit. He was completely inside her.

They lay joined for a few minutes until she could feel her pussy had become accustomed to his girth and the tightness had passed. She started to slowly gyrate her hips and could feel his cock caressing the inside of her pussy. This seemed to spur him on, and he slowly started to withdraw his cock from her. As his cock head neared her opening, he slowly pressed himself back into her. He was soon sliding in and out in a slow, steady rhythm. For the second time that evening she could feel her orgasm rising rapidly and as her cries became louder and louder Scott started to pump harder and faster. With a hard final thrust he buried himself to the hilt inside of her. As his cum started to spurt into her, the feeling of his hot cum filling her tender pussy soon had her over the edge. As the pleasure washed over them, she could not imagine that this evening could have been any better. It was everything she had hoped it would be and more. Her earlier anxiety long forgotten.

Her memories were disturbed as the home screen opened. She could feel that reminiscing about their sexual encounters earlier in their relationship, had made her wetness ooze from her pussy and the leather on the office chair was soaked.

She was still very curious about the pair of sperm-covered panties she had found in my hamper earlier in the day. While she was aware of Scott's penchant for her panties, she felt that they had always formed part of their mutual play and not something he did alone. She was even more annoyed that he seemed to be able to perform using her panties but not while making love to her.

Sara initially googled "panty sniffing" and found that most of the hits at the top of the page were porn video links and not really what she was looking for and continued to scroll down until she found links to forums where men confessed their love of panties and more specifically the scent from worn panties. There definitely seemed to be a common theme that illicitly obtained panties seemed to be even more enjoyable for many of the men. In most cases the men seemed to have started this fetish when they were younger but still used them when masturbating. Contrary to her earlier thoughts a number of these men were older and played with used panties without the knowledge of their partners. In fact, very few seemed to include them in their sexual play with their partners. There were a few comments from women and at first, she was a little surprised by how many wives were aware of their husbands enjoying their panties and in fact purposefully left them where they could be found but they seldom seemed to confront their men about it.

As she continued to read, she was shocked to find links to web sites where women sold their worn panties to men who would then be able to anonymously indulge their fetish. It was surprising to see the number of testimonials from men, giving a clear indication that there was a brisk trade in selling panties. She had no clue that this was even a thing!

With the concerns about their current financial situation constantly in her mind, an idea was starting to form in her mind. She tended to be very wet and most evenings when removing her panties, they were usually quite damp and well soiled. Scott clearly enjoyed their scent and she wondered if other men would too?

She continued to research the selling of panties and found an informative web page giving good practical advice to prospective panty sellers. As she read the guidelines, her plan was quickly developing. She would open a Paypal account where payments could be received anonymously and then use the local courier drop box for overnight service to prospective buyers. It all seemed a little too good to be true; after all, she wore panties every day and clearly her scent was enjoyable. She researched that some of the outlet stores in their neighbouring town seemed to offer bargains where one could find them for as little as $ 5 per pair. This would also avoid any awkward questions about why she was going through so many pairs of panties when buying locally. Judging from the prices she had seen them offered for she felt that she could make a small profit.

As her research continued it was clear that the more successful panty sellers had good quality pictures of themselves wearing the panties on offer and had a wide variety of styles, colours, and fabrics. With the idea firmly in her mind and she would need to take some pictures of her wearing the panties and include a picture showing how damp and stained they were. The pair she had been wearing earlier seemed to be the ideal option and she resolved to retrieve them from the hamper before bed and wear them for the night to make sure they were very well scented. She needed to make a good first impression. As soon as the boys were dropped off at school, she would take a few pictures and create her profile.

The thought of strange men sniffing her worn panties had turned her on and her pussy was throbbing with desire. She scrolled back up the search page until she found some of the videos she had seen earlier and started to watch some of the panty sniffing themed movie clips. One in particular; an amateur video, caught her eye where a man with an exceptionally large cock was stroking his cock wrapped in a pair of silky panties, while he had another pair pressed against his nose. From the audio, she could hear him breathing their scent as his other hand stroked his cock up and down. She could not resist and slipped her fingers down her muscular stomach until they were buried deep inside herself. It was not long before she could feel her pleasure rise and almost simultaneously the man on the clip started to shoot copious amounts of cum onto the panties, her body shook with pleasure and she could feel the walls of her pussy gripping at her fingers and her juices slipping over her fingers, her orgasm shaking her body to the core.

Shutting down the laptop, she took a few tissues from the box on the desk and wiped the leather seat. The whole room reeked of sex.

She slipped quietly back upstairs and into the room, went to the laundry hamper in the dressing room and dug under Scott's clothes until she found the pale blue panties that she had taken off earlier and slipped them on. As she pulled them up, she could feel they were still damp and had some misgivings about the plan. Typically, she slept without panties to give her pussy a chance to breathe, but she was prepared to make an exception to help her start her new business venture.

Slipping into bed beside Scott without waking him she lay quietly for a while, deep in thought. She felt a little better that she had a plan that would contribute to their finances. She realised that the potential amount of money she could earn would be limited but given their current financial state every cent would help. Later, she would realize she didn't give a second thought as to how she would explain the additional money to Scott.

Chapter 3

As normal, she was the first up in the morning and as she sat on the toilet, she studied the gusset of the panties stretched across her knees. She had been wearing them for nearly 24 hours and her juices had oozed from her during the night and they were completely soaked. The wetness showing clearly as a darker colour against the pale blue fabric. She pulled them back firmly into place and donning her gown from behind the bathroom door she headed downstairs to get the family ready for the day.

By the time the kids were at school and Scott had gone off to open the shop her thoughts were dominated by her new plan. Before she could chicken out, she went through to the study to get the pictures taken. The best way to take them would be to use the webcam as it had a great definition and would be easier than trying to take selfies in the bathroom mirror.

She opened the study curtains wide to allow maximum light into the room. Stripping off she stood in just her panties. Setting the cam to capture still images she placed it on the edge of the desk and sat until her panties were in the centre of the screen, she made sure her stomach and thighs were still in the shot. She clicked a few pictures until she was satisfied with the results. She felt an additional selling point would be to take a few seconds of video footage, muting the sound she started to record. Slipping her fingers down over the fabric to show the furrow of her slit and then as she reached the bottom, slipped her fingers into the elastic on the side of the panties and pulled them to one side, giving the viewers a glimpse of her wet, hairy pussy. With the other hand, she quickly stopped the recording. Reviewing the pictures and movie clip, she selected the ones she would use and deleted the rest.

Following the instructions on Pantydeal, she set up her accounts, attaching the pictures and video. She previewed it one last time and with a sense of trepidation approved the advert with a simple click; it was posted. She wondered whether there would be any men out there who would be interested in a 30-something-year-old woman's worn panties?

She walked through to the kitchen wearing only her panties and found a Ziploc bag. She slipped the panties off and put them into the bag, could not resist a tentative sniff to see if they were sufficiently well scented. They really were, and she hoped that not too scented for prospective buyers. Opening the padded envelope, she slipped them in and sealed them.

With the thought that someone would find the panties of interest, she slipped on a plain pair of white, cotton panties. She had read a few remarks that cotton tended to keep the scent best of all fabrics and some of the men had commented in their feedback to the sellers. Despite having to catch up on her chores she couldn't resist checking her mail periodically to see if there were any offers. So far nothing!

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers