Sara's Panty Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

A little later, while parked waiting for John and Jack to come out, she quickly checked again. Her whole body tingled when she saw an email from Pantydeal. Opening the message there was a confirmed order for the panties bagged earlier in the day! The buyer had wasted no time and the payment of $30 had been made into her account and had given her his postage details. She was almost beside herself with excitement. The thought of a strange man finding the scent of her pussy sufficiently erotic to pay for them seemed to give her battered self-esteem a much-needed boost.

She needed to get these panties to the courier drop-off as quickly as possible and she remembered that was a DHL drop-off point at the supermarket so she would be able to kill two birds with one stone.

She used his address as both sender and receiver to ensure her anonymity. With a sigh, she dropped them into the slot provided and knew that she now had the anxious wait for his feedback and hopefully his approval. The events of the day had really turned her on tremendously and the cotton panties she had put on a few hours earlier were already completely sodden and rubbing against her as she walked. She knew that she could add these to the site the following day if the first pair were well received.

That evening once the boys were in bed there was little said between her and Scott and she suspected that he was still feeling a little inadequate over his performance of the previous evening. For her a touch of guilt at the thought that a pair of her worn panties were winging their way to a faceless man who would press them against his nose and wank off to her most personal scent, while her husband remained completely unaware.

Chapter 4

As usual the following morning she woke before the family and while sitting on the toilet, once again, inspected the gusset. They were very damp, and being white, there was a noticeable stain on the gusset. The moisture from her pussy had left a creamy, yellow coloured mark down the centre. She could not wait to have the family out of the house and take some pictures of this pair so she could put them up for sale.

Sara realised that if she wanted to continue to do this, she would need to expand the stock of panties she had for sale on her profile. If the prices she had seen online were correct she could probably buy about 8 to 10 pairs as an initial stock. She also resolved to go through her panty drawer and see if some of her older panties would be suitable and that way, have about 15 pairs for sale at any one time. Doing a quick mental calculation, she worked out that this would bring in roughly a quarter of the estimated earnings from Scott's store for the month. Her challenge would be that she could only wear 1 pair a day, and this would then take over 2 weeks to get all of them all worn. Although she knew they needed more money that this could bring, it would be a good start.

For the second day in a row, on her return home from dropping the boys, she set up the webcam and took a few pictures and a short clip and loaded them onto the site. She slipped on an older pair of red lace panties she had bought years ago. They were a little tight but as they had hardly been worn, were still in good condition. She really hoped that she would not have to use any panties that formed part of sets with matching bra's as these were her "special" underwear sets. She bagged the white pair and slipped them into the envelope ready if a further order was received.

She quickly tidied the house so that she could make the short drive to the strip mall and get shopping. As she was leaving the house, she checked her phone to see if the buyer of her previous day's panties had made any comments about the pair he had ordered. Also, she was keen to see if there was any interest in the white cotton pair she had posted. There were no new messages. She knew that she had been a little ambitious to think that the responses would be posted that quickly.

She pulled into the parking lot and saw that there were 2 possible stores where she could find what she was looking for. The one store had huge red "SALE" signs in the window, and it seemed a good place to start.

As she browsed through the store, she focused on the sale bins where piles of various types were grouped into sizes. The bins were filled with an eclectic mix of conservative pairs all the way through to downright slutty. Her inexperience in the requirements of the buyers meant that she chose a wide variety of styles and colours with the only criteria that they all had to have a cotton gusset. The feedback she had read left little doubt that cotton held the scent better than any other fabric.

While digging through the bin she noticed that her estimation of $5 per pair was accurate and she would be able to buy at least 10 pairs. She looked across the aisle and saw that there was a second row of bins where the panties contained in them were the more "every day" pairs. While they were quite utilitarian, she did find that many of the pairs had fine detailing on the elastic edging and many of them had a cute little bow at the centre on the waistband. She selected 9 pairs that she felt were suitable. She chose the pairs she felt would sell and headed to the checkout.

While waiting in the queue she used the opportunity to quickly check her email and once again a slight thrill ran through her when she saw a few new messages. Rather than risk having someone in the queue being able to read her mail over her shoulder and expose her naughty secret, she dropped her phone into her purse and moved towards the pay point.

She had wondered whether the cashier would find it strange that she was buying so many panties but thankfully the young woman behind the till was so bored and disinterested, she simply rung up the purchases without comment.

Once in the car she retrieved her phone. Her hands were shaking as she opened the messages she had seen earlier. The first was from a guy who wanted to buy the white pair she had bagged earlier, and she resolved to find the nearest DHL drop off point so she could get them off as soon as possible. The second email was from her first buyer and she opened the message with some trepidation. She had had no reason to be worried and his email was full of praise for the quality of the panties and very specifically how much he had enjoyed the scent of her pussy. As she scrolled down, she saw he had attached a picture and tapping the screen, she opened the picture. A high-quality picture popped up showing his cock wrapped around the pale blue pair of panties with his cum oozing from the tip. The fabric of the panties was saturated with his juice. As she looked at the picture on her phone her hand slipped under her skirt and gave her pussy a light rub through her panties.

She reluctantly closed the message and opened the first message with the new buyer's details. She retrieved her pen from her bag and headed into the DHL store to fill in the waybill. As she filled in the buyer's details, she was a little surprised to see that he was from the same town as her. This concerned her a little as her anonymity was of paramount importance but was relieved to see that his name was not familiar and the address, he had given was for a post box. It seemed safer that way.

Her morning had extended longer than expected and she needed to head straight to the school to collect the boys. As she neared the school her phone rang, and she saw from the caller ID that it was Scott.

"Hi honey," she answered.

"Hi Sara. Sorry to give you such late notice but I have just had a call from a guy who wants me to look at his collection of memorabilia. He needs the money quite urgently so I hope we can get a good price for the items."

"That's fine. What time do you think you will be home?"

"That's the problem. It's going to take me about 2 hours to get to him and for me to accurately evaluate what the collection is worth I will probably need to stay over. I know we don't really have the money, but I am sure I can find a cheap motel and head home first thing in the morning to open the store."

"Maybe some fresh stock is exactly what we need honey. Take your time and I will see you tomorrow. I will be fine on my own with the boys."

"Thanks for being so understanding. I am going to go past the house and grab some clothes and head out. I will call when I am back in the hotel. I love you." he said.

"I love you too. Please drive safely." She replied. She did feel a sense of relief that she had done the washing before she left home. If he decided to find a worn pair to take with him it could have raised some questions about the lack of panties in the hamper.

Sara also felt a little guilty that she was happy to have the house to herself that evening, but she knew that by having some free time she would be able to wash and dry her new purchases and then do some work on her profile and load some new pictures.

When Sara returned home, she dropped her purchases into the washer making sure that she went very light on the detergent. She knew her buyers were looking for the scent of her pussy and not the soapy scent of washing powder.

Once everyone was asleep, she slipped off the clothes she had worn during the day but leaving the red pair still snugly cupping her pussy. She pulled her gown on and made her way down to the study.

When she opened her profile, she saw that there were now about 28 messages from prospective buyers. The first one that caught her eye was the one from the man who had bought her first pair.

Hi,

Just as a follow up to my previous email I wanted to ask if you would be interested in some custom orders? I loved the pair you sent me and had a lot of fun with them today. I do however have a strong fetish for panties that have been worn during a gym workout and judging from your pictures you are clearly a regular gym goer. Please let me know whether this would be possible and if it is, I will gladly pay extra. Ideally, I would like to possibly book a pair every week?

Regards

William

By the time she finished reading his email, her heart was racing. Going to the gym was still a highlight of her week and she knew that by the time she was finished a strenuous gym session her panties were always soaked with sweat. She was just not sure how sexy these would smell? She scrolled through the remaining emails and saw that they were mostly from men who were looking for a specific colour or style, duration of wear and surprisingly some that were asking for panties worn while she was on her period. The last request seemed a little off and she was not sure that she would feel comfortable with this yet.

She retrieved the freshly washed and dried panties from the laundry and started to see if she could match up the pairs, with the specific orders she had received. She started to photograph herself in the various panties she was now holding as stock, and once she was satisfied that with the images, she loaded them onto her profile. She ran quickly up the stairs to find a pair that she could wear to the gym the following day so that she could fill that order. She settled on a black nylon high waisted pair that was completely seamless. She loved this pair and would be quite sorry to see them go. If he was prepared to pay extra, she would order more on Amazon. She packed them in her gym bag and went back downstairs.

She quickly drafted a reply to him confirming she would be able to cater to his request and sent the message. His response was almost immediate.

"That sounds fine. How quickly do you think I could get them?"

"I normally go to the gym twice a week so I should be able to send you a pair tomorrow after my workout. You should have them the day after tomorrow."

"Perfect. I will make the payment shortly."

She realised that by catering to more specific needs and thereby being able to charge a little extra she could increase her profits quite nicely.

As she stripped off for bed, she could feel that her red panties were really soaked, and she could smell the aroma of her pussy emanating from them. She could not remember when last, she had been so aroused. She bagged them ready for shipping and found a pair that had been requested by one of her buyers.

She was so horny and knew that unless she spent a few minutes getting herself off she would battle to get to sleep. She hoped that she would be able to get them scented them sufficiently that she could send them out with the red pair tomorrow. She opted for a turquoise satin pair and loved the feel of the smooth fabric on her clit.

She lay back on the bed and without needing much visual stimulation rubbed her pussy over the panties, her fingers pressing firmly into her slit and her fingers pausing as they reached her swollen clit. She imagined a faceless man with her panties pressed against his nose while with the other hand rubbing his big, swollen cock. Her moans became louder and with her juices flowing from her she came. Her fingers wet, and the panties soaked. Pulling them a little tighter she switched off the bedside light and fell into a deep, dream-filled, sleep.

Chapter 5

When she awoke in the morning she lay for a while in bed thinking about the week that had just passed. She had gone from your average suburban housewife who had really enjoyed her vanilla sex life, pre-kids, but in the short space of 3 days, she was bringing herself to orgasm 2 to 3 times daily and then selling her soiled and scented panties to strange men. Despite her initial misgivings, she was loving this; particularly the constant state of arousal.

When she woke up the following morning, she did her customary inspection of her panties, was satisfied that these were well scented and ready to be sent off.

She showered quickly and pulled on the gym panties followed by her gym clothes. Her anticipation of her gym session was increased by the thought that the panties she was wearing were her first specific "worn to order" pair. If nothing else the price offered made them very worthwhile.

When she arrived at the gym, she started with 20 minutes of cardio on the stationary bicycle to warm up. She made sure that she nestled her pussy lips on over the saddle with firm pressure on her clit, her juices already oozing from her and coating the panties beautifully.

By the time she was finished on the cycle she was breathing heavily, and she could feel her sweat trickling down her chest. She couldn't help wondering how this would alter the scent of her panties? She worked hard and by the time her workout was done she was worn out and sweating heavily.

She walked back into the changing room and saw that there were a few women in various stages of undress and wondered how many would ever guess her guilty secret. She discreetly slipped the panties into the Ziploc in her gym bag. She could feel they were really wet and sweaty, and she could still clearly smell the scent of her sex.

Sitting in the café at the gym, she opened her phone with one hand and went directly to her Paypal account. She checked her statement and could see that the payment for the white cotton pair, as well as the gym pair, had been made. She could drop them in the DHL box on her way home.

She opened her emails and saw that there were a lot of unread emails. She scanned through them, and most were from guys asking for specific panties that she had posted the previous evening including several from guys wanting the red pair. She went through these randomly and selected a man who lived in the neighbouring city as the delivery period would be quicker.

She sat back feeling satisfied with herself. Her account was growing and there would soon be more from the red pair she had worn the previous evening.

It worried her how she would keep up with the orders and resolved that she would try for regulars who placed custom orders to make little more per pair and not have to keep taking new pictures. She would limit her range to about 10 colours and styles that seemed to be the most popular with the buyers.

Using the feedback Sara had received she was soon able to make sure she had the styles and colours that her regulars preferred. She already had 3 regulars who bought a pair weekly.

The gym panties were the easiest to fill as she still went to gym regularly and they were always well soiled when she peeled them off. Despite her earlier misgivings of how they would smell once mixed with her sweat, he had loved them, and his only input thereafter was to stipulate the colours that he preferred.

The second customer was also a very easy order to fill. He loved innocent looking cotton panties; ones you would imagine worn by the average housewife who didn't really have the time to worry about what panties she would be wearing. He preferred them to have a bit more of a urine scent and just before she sent them off, she would go to the toilet and then pull them up before wiping which would leave them damp with her pee. She found this a little tough at first but as he was prepared to pay more for them, she was happy to oblige. The panties he liked were mostly on special, so her margin was even greater.

Her third regular proved to be her most difficult orders to fill. He wanted her to wear her panties after sex so her and Scott's mixed juices would ooze into them until they were a sticky mess. Until he had mentioned it in his email, she had never heard of a cream-pie fetish. Although she found it unusual, she was not completely put off by it, but as this would take some co-ordination to get Scott to perform, she changed him accordingly and he happily paid.

In order to fill this order, she needed to get Scott to fuck her once a week. Initially this had been difficult as Scott remained depressed and seemed to have little interest in satisfying her. She just persevered and within a week or 2 Scott seemed to be quite happy to fill her with his cum, provided she didn't place too much pressure on him to perform. Oddly the unsatisfying sex seemed to just make her hornier.

Chapter 6

Although she had received emails from various buyers asking to meet in person this was simply not something she was prepared to consider. That is until her original customer who bought her gym panties sent her a message.

"Hi S,

I know this message may concern or offend you but let me say from the start that is not my intention.

I have loved every pair I have bought from you and the scent of that first white pair is still clear in my mind.

I have noted that from the time you drop your parcels to the time they are delivered to me is a few hours which has led me to the conclusion that you are geographically close to where I live. Obviously, you know my mailing address and can therefore confirm this.

I have a very special request which I hope you will take in the spirit in which it is intended. I would love to meet with you for a coffee in a public place so that you can take your panties off in the ladies' room and I can then enjoy them while they are still warm.

In terms of the price I will leave that to you as I will pay what you ask so that I can fulfil this fantasy.

I have taken the liberty of adding my picture to this message so that you can be certain that we do not know each other and therefore avoid an embarrassing situation.

I look forward to hearing back from you but please rest assured that should you decide not to proceed I will understand fully and will continue to buy your panties as I have in the past.

Yours

William.

Sara instinctively clicked on the attached picture. He was early 50's with greying hair, a moderate build and a friendly face. Most importantly she had never seen him before. Knowing his exact address, she checked on Google maps and realised that he was less than 60 miles from where she lived.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers