Sara's Panty Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

She was very nervous about the thought of meeting one of her buyers but on the other idea of handing the panties to him while they were still warm sounded quite erotic. Rather than make a rushed decision she decided to send him a holding message and then sleep on his request.

"Hi William,

Thanks for your message. I am not in the least bit offended by your request but honestly speaking it is not something I have considered.

I would ask you to give me some time to process this idea and I will get back to you tomorrow.

Yours

S

While preparing dinner for the family that evening her mind was filled with the request from William. She played the various scenarios in her head. Firstly, she would need to meet him somewhere where none of their friends would see them as that would not easily be explained. She immediately thought of the coffee shop in the mall where the retail outlets were. She needed stock so had planned a trip later in the week. She also felt that it would be a little safer as it was in the neighbouring town and therefore it was unlikely that she would bump into anyone she knew.

The more she thought about it the more the risks seemed to diminish in her mind. Her willingness to consider this was less about the money and more about the huge thrill that this was giving her.

After dinner she changed into one of her sexier nighties and went downstairs to wait for Scott. She might just be able to get him to fuck her on the couch. Her pussy tingled at the thought.

When Scott walked into the lounge and saw her sitting on the couch, he gave a hint of a smile.

"Is that for me?" he said gesturing at her pussy.

"It's all yours honey!"

As he sat down next to her on the couch she leaned over and rubbed his cock through his trousers. She could feel him stiffening in her hands. She quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers and underpants off in one movement; freeing his cock.

She sucked lovingly at his cock, cupping his balls in her fingers. He snaked his hand under her until his finger reached her hairy pussy, He parted her pussy lips and slid his fingers up and down her slit. She was saturated. She simply could not wait any longer and released his cock from her mouth and straddled him, slowly lowering her pussy onto him until he was buried in her to the hilt. He seemed so much thicker than usual and she loved the feeling from her well-filled pussy. Even though this was the hardest he had been in ages and he seemed to be really enjoying himself, her mind was elsewhere. All she could think of was that the cock buried deep inside her was William's.

She was so aroused that it was a matter of minutes before she started cumming. Her wetness oozed from her pussy and the squelching sounds of him pumping in and out filled the room. As she continued to ride him, she felt his cock start to harden a little more and then with a twitch he was shooting her full of his cum. She collapsed into his arms; keeping his cock deep inside her. His cum coating the walls of her pussy.

"Where did that come from?" he gasped. "I don't ever remember you cumming so quickly?"

"I have been so horny lately I just needed your cock in me!"

She slowly raised herself from cock, her hand cupping her pussy to keep his cum inside her. This would make for a very special pair of panties!

She walked awkwardly up the stairs and picked up the panties she had left on the sink. She pulled them on and gave her pussy a hard rub to help the cotton fabric to soak up their juices.

When she returned downstairs the TV was on and Scott was sitting, fully dressed, and completely engrossed in a TV program. It was almost as if they hadn't just fucked. She would have loved him to take her in his arms and just show her some affection, something he had not been particularly good at lately.

"I don't feel like watching TV. I am going to do some emails in the study," she said.

He just nodded, almost as though he hadn't heard her. His disinterested reaction had made up her mind. She would meet with William as he had requested.

There were the customary strings of messages from prospective buyers, but she quickly scanned through them until she saw his familiar email address. She opened his earlier email and clicked on the "reply" tab.

Hi William,

I have given your proposal lots of thought and I am prepared to try and meet up with you this Friday.

I plan to visit the Thurstone Retail Mall to buy more panties and suggest that we meet at Coffee Express which is in the same complex.

I know what you look like so will be able to find you. Just in case I don't recognise you I will be wearing a blue and white striped dress.

If I am there before you, just come over to my table and ask if you can join me so I know it's you.

Please let me know if the price is acceptable and if you are happy with the location. I would also need you to give me some idea on which panties you would like me to be wearing. Any of the pairs on my Pantydeal profile are available.

Yours

S

She hesitated for a second and then clicked send. She sat back deep in thought. She hoped that she had not made a terrible mistake.

Her thoughts were disturbed by the ping from her email in box. William had answered already.

"Hi S,

See you Friday.

I would love the white satin and lace pair with the black ribbon trim.

The payment will be in your account shortly.

I can't wait.

Yours

William

To be continued.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers