Sara's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doddauto
doddauto
49 Followers

"I want to make you feel as good as you just made me feel." Then she lifted herself up until his still semi hard cock slipped out of her pussy. She then swung her legs over his and slid down till her face was just over his wet cock. Sara felt a little light headed but thought that's what great sex does for a woman. Giving Fredric a smile she gently picked up his cock and brought it to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and lapped at the head of his cock, tasting their combined cum. Opening her mouth she began to slide his rapidly stiffening cock into her mouth. She did her best but she just couldn't get much past the head into her mouth. Lifting her head up and looking Fredric in the eyes, she smiled and began stroking his cock with her hands. She loved looking at his cock as it slid through her hands. After stroking for a few moments the lubrication that had been helping his cock slip through her hands began to dry out. Feeling his cum running down her legs she reached down with one hand and caught some. She then brought her cum-filled hand back to the cock pulsing in her other hand. Sliding her hand back up and down his cock she began a rapid stroking rhythm. It only took a few minutes to have Fredric on the edge of another thunderous orgasm.

Sara smiled again at Fredric and said in a soft voice, "Come in my mouth!"

"Are you sure?" asked Fredric.

"I want you to come in my mouth, but if you want my ass, you can have it."

Fredric reached down and placed his hand on the back of her head, signaling his desire. Sara immediately placed her mouth back onto his cock and began swirling her tongue around the head of his large member. Looking into Sara's eyes, he then groaned and began shooting his load into the beautiful young woman. Sara had to lift her mouth off his erection and quickly swallowed before taking his cock back into her mouth and sucking on the hard member, trying to bring even more cum from his balls. Lifting her head again, she swallowed before returning to her sucking. After what seemed an eternity to Fredric, he finally quit pulsing cum into her mouth. Sara still sucked and licked around his cock. Finally lifting her mouth from his cock, she flipped her hair off her shoulder and offered her neck once more to her lover.

"Take me one more time like you did before," Sara asked with a quiet voice.

Fredric rolled her over and placed himself back between Sara's legs. Reaching down, he lined up his semi hard cock with her pussy opening and slid back into the young wife. It took little pressure this time to slide in as her pussy was now stretched and very wet with his cum. Looking down on his new conquest, he saw her move her hair from the side of her neck and felt her wrap her legs around his waist, trying to pull him even further into her center. Fredric let his fangs grow and then opened his mouth, letting Sara see his teeth before leaning down and biting deeply into her neck.

Sara began to orgasm just seconds after the pain of the initial bite. She couldn't believe how quickly she began to come, feeling her pussy grip and contract around the cock buried deep inside her. Fredric began a slow in and out as his cock regained full hardness. Pulling blood from Sara's neck and feeling her pussy squeezing around his cock, he soon found himself coming into her pussy. This time there were only three or four full squirts from his drained balls. Licking the bites on her neck so they would heal, he collapsed onto the young woman.

Fredric lay there for several minutes enjoying the afterglow of a great fuck. He still felt her pussy clasping and squeezing his cock. Then supporting his weight with his arms, he looked at what he thought was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Yes, I will turn her when I return from Boston, he thought. Slowly he withdrew his cock from her pussy, but just before the head popped out he again pushed deep into the young bride. I just cant get enough of this pussy, he thought. He knew he should get up and let the now shivering woman get some rest. The amount of blood he had taken would have her weak for several days. But he lowered his mouth down to her breast, wrapped his hand around it and lightly squeezed. This made her nipple stick out further; he then sank one of his fangs deeply into the center of her nipple. He then began to pull blood from her breast, Not much blood came from this way of feeding but the taste was exquisite.

After a few minutes, he licked her nipple. Looking down at her again he couldn't believe the feeling he had for this mortal after knowing her for only a few days. He stroked into her a few more times then he removed his cock and looked down at her formerly tight cunt. He moved her legs together; this would keep a great deal of his cum inside her pussy tonight. When she awoke and stood up she would still have a tremendous amount of cum run down her legs, reminding her of this special night. Still, the sheets under her ass quickly became soaked, Fredric went to the kitchen and found a sports drink in the fridge. Bringing it back to the bedroom, he sat beside Sara and picked her up into a sitting position. Gently shaking her, he roused her from her sleep; holding the sports drink to her mouth, he helped guide it to her lips. Drinking heavily from the container, she smiled at him and laid back down to help with the dizziness that spun her world.

"I want you to sleep as long as possible, Sara. When you wake, drink some more of this; I will leave it here on you night stand."

Sara couldn't understand why he couldn't stay with her, but in her weakened condition she could only whisper the words. She thought she would not be able to sleep after the great sex she just had but hardly finished that thought before falling into a deep sleep. Fredric looked at her and rubbed her breast, pinching her nipples. They didn't get any harder this time as the loss of blood prevented that. Rising from the bed, he covered her with several blankets he found in the closet. After kissing her on the lips he headed back to his house.

In the sun room he found Monique still slowly riding the young man, still trying to coax a little more semen from him.

"It's time to take him to the basement," Fredric said. "Be sure to cover both bodies with a couple bags of lime."

Monique reluctantly got off the smiling dead body, easily throwing him over her shoulder. Proceeding to the basement, she dropped him into the hole beside the girl he was with earlier. Picking up the bag of lime, she poured it over the bodies. She saw the young woman Fredric had deposited earlier move her fingers. She completely covered both bodies and pushed the concrete cover back over their tomb. The girl may still be alive but won't live through the night, she thought. The lime will help mask the odors and aid with decomposition. She thought about Sara and hoped her plan would work; there was no mistaking Fredric's feelings toward her. If her plan didn't work she would drain Sara's life herself and dispose of her like the piece of trash she was.

***

When Sara woke the next afternoon, she had to pee so bad she didn't think she could make it to the bathroom. Throwing the covers off she sat up and threw her legs over the side of the bed. Suddenly pain seemed to shoot everywhere. Her arms, legs and especially her private parts were screaming with pain. Feeling nauseous, she rose from the bed and steadied herself before she started to walk toward the bathroom.

What was running down her legs? Looking down, she could see rivulets of white cum running out of her aching pussy. A small puddle formed on the floor between her legs. How much did he come, she thought, there has to be a cup of semen on the floor. Looking back at the bed, she saw a large wet stain on the sheets. Going into the bathroom she barely got seated before she started peeing. After what seemed and impossible amount of time, she wiped and stood up to look in the mirror. Oh, my God, what happened? Her eyes were sunk in and had dark rings under them, almost to the point of looking like she had two black eyes. And look at my ribs, she thought, I haven't been trying to lose weight. Stepping on the scale, she was shocked to she she was down to 110 pounds. The room began to spin and then everything went black.

Sara woke to find herself lying in the bath tub filled with warm water. Seeing Monique didn't come as much of a surprise as she just keep turning up unannounced.

"I found you on the floor, out like a light when I came in," Monique said when she realized Sara was awake. "You have a bump on you head and who knows what else, so I called Fredric's personal doctor. He sent an ambulance that should be here anytime. Lets get you out and dressed."

Sara was too weak to think about getting out of the tub, and the hot water seemed to relax her sore muscles from last night.

"I don't think I can do it, I can hardly raise my arms," Sara said in a whisper.

"Let me do all the work." And with that Monique reached in and picked her up and out of the tub. Sara tried to help but could hardly stand as Monique quickly dried as best she could while supporting the helpless woman. Then once again picking her up like she weighed nothing she carried her to the bed. Sara saw that the sheets had been changed and to her horror the puddle of cum she had left earlier had been cleaned up. Red in the face now, Sara tried to thank Monique but passed out again.

Sara came to sometime later when she felt a sharp pain in her right arm. Opening her eyes she saw that she had already been placed on a stretcher. The pain that had roused her was from an EMT shoving a needle into her arm. She knew she was still naked but didn't have any strength even think about putting on clothes.

The EMT asked if she knew what day it was. If he didn't know, why ask her she thought, before once again passing out.

Sara awoke late that afternoon in strange surroundings. She found Monique sitting nearby, as always.

"So you decided to wake up, sleepy head."

"Where am I?" asked a bewildered Sara.

"You're in the hospital, they say you somehow lost a lot of blood. I can't imagine what could have happened, can you?" added a smirking Monique.

Sara didn't want to answer that question. She remembered Fredric sinking his fangs into her neck. Amazingly she felt no pain from his bite, but between her legs was a dull ache that brought back the memory of how Fredric had ravished her body. Looking at Monique she felt her cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I'm ashamed of what I did after you have been so good to me."

Monique reached out and took Sara's hand. "I told you it was alright, so don't worry about that. What's happened has already been done, but what about your new husband?"

"I guess I haven't even thought about how it will change things in his life. But honestly, I cant think about him right now."

"Well, husbands have a way of finding out about little things like affairs and whatnot. I would look inside to see if that's how you really feel before it's too late to save something you may really want."

Sara pulled her hand from Monique and rolled onto her side, looking away from her. "How long do I have to stay here?"

"They are running tests now and they will probably send you home tomorrow, depending on what they find."

"Do you think Fredric will come to see me today?"

"Fredric left for Boston late last night, after you had your fun. He plans on being back In four days. But these trips often last much longer than he plans for. It will be just us for a few days but then he'll return and finish what he started with you." Monique spoke softly and tried not to sound at all bitter about the recent events. But a plan was forming in her head about how to take Sara out of the picture.

Sure enough, Sara was released from the hospital at noon the next day. She hadn't called Terry, hadn't even given it real consideration. He just wasn't in her thoughts anymore. Monique was playing the caring friend perfectly. The one thing Monique had insisted on was Sara moving into the big house to the bedroom just across the hall. Sara didn't see any reason for the change as she now felt better than she had in several days but gave into Monique's wishes.

Monique spent all Sara's waking time talking to her and getting food and especially liquids for her, as that was what the doctor had ordered. What Sara didn't know was Monique was doctoring her drink with the aphrodisiac from her breast. By noon the second day home, Sara was almost panting with lust.

"Sara, let's go out to a club tonight so we can get drunk and raise some hell," Monique said during their evening meal.

"I don't think I should after just getting out of the hospital. I feel great but I don't think I should drink anything," Sara said. "Besides, I think I may call Terry tonight and catch up on what's going on with him. I've been such a bitch to him lately when he calls. I'm beginning to feel guilty. I mean, he is still my husband."

Monique could tell the hold Fredric had on Sara was beginning to slip just a little. Now all she had to do was set her plan into action. "Well, you can at least drive me there and back home, I won't stay very long, I promise."

"You promise we won't be late?" Sara asked. "We will be home in time for me to call Terry?" Sara didn't want to go at all but she felt like she owed Monique for taking care of her since coming home.

"Cross my heart," replied Monique, a sly grin on her lips.

***

Sara knew this was a mistake as soon as they entered the club. The music was too loud and smoke filled her lungs as soon a she took a breath. Seeing the dancing also reminded her how revved up her libido was. Still she let Monique pull her into the mass of bodies dancing. They worked their way to the far end of the club and found a table. No sooner had they sat down than two young guys came over and asked if they could buy the ladies a drinks.

Before Sara had a chance to decline, Monique gave an order for two "sex on the beach" cocktails and asked the two men to join them. The one guy went for the drinks and returned, sliding in beside Sara. Names were exchanged with the men, whom introduced themselves as Aaron and Brent. Sara had to admit that they were very attractive, dressed well and spoke like they had some intelligence. If she wasn't married, she may have enjoyed this, she thought. It was funny how she once again thought of herself as married.

Aaron leaned over to ask if she enjoyed the club. His warm breath against her ear sent a shiver of lust straight to her loins. Sara could feel the moisture begin to flow into her panties, quickly soaking them.

Monique slid out with Brent and announced that they were going to dance for a few minutes, leaving Sara and Aaron alone. Aaron kept trying to get Sara to try her drink. Finally just to appease him, she took a small sip. Realizing that the drink really was tasty she soon found she had drunk the rest. Sara hardly ever drank and when she did it was always wine. She reached over and took Monique's untouched drink and began sipping that as well. All the time Aaron was telling her how she was the prettiest lady in the club. Sara had been in a relationship since her freshman year of college. She didn't remember being pursued like this before and didn't really know how to take it.

When Aaron placed his hand on her thigh, her first thought was to remove it. But he was very nice, and the feelings it bought convinced her to let it go. By the time Monique returned to the table, his hand had nearly slid all the way up to her crotch. Her breathing came faster and she thought her heart would explode when he leaned in for a kiss. She opened her mouth and let his tongue in to touch her own. She couldn't help but let out a small moan when his hand finally reached her burning core. Rubbing her though her pants only made the fire hotter and she reached out and placed her hand on the back of his neck, silently urging him on.

Sara was startled when Monique placed her hand on her shoulder and said, "We are going to take this back to the house, OK?" Sara could do nothing but nod as her voice seemed to have left her.

Almost as soon a they got to the car Sara began to have second thoughts. Telling Monique she didn't think she could go through with it. Monique, in a pleading voice, said, "Please just go along with this until we get to the house. You won't have to do anything but sit and talk to Aaron or what ever his name is. Please, I really want this!"

"OK, but talking is all I'm willing to do. Well, maybe a little kissing, that man can really kiss," Sara said, laughing.

As Aaron and Brent entered the house, Brent looked around and said, "Wow, someone's loaded. What a house!" Sara took both men to the sun room and Monique fixed drinks for everyone; she put a couple drops from her nipples into everyone's drink. Even if Sara only drinks orange juice, she will be ready for what's coming, she thought with smug satisfaction.

Sara and Aaron sat on one couch facing two large overstuffed chairs where Brent and Monique sat. Sara tried to sit apart from Aaron without it being obvious that she wanted things to slow way down. Monique rose from her chair and went to the stereo to play some slow music and asked Brent to dance with her. Once again Aaron asked Sara but she again turned him down. She just didn't want things to get too intense with the way she was feeling. She wasn't sure she could stop if things started to get physical like they did back at the club.

That didn't stop Aaron from trying, reaching for her hand and pulling her close. Sara, trying to keep her distance, reached for her drink, sipping it and holding the glass in front of her so there would be no opportunity for kissing.

The drink warmed her throat and reignited the fire. Hearing a groan, Sara looked and saw Monique and Brent in a deep kiss.

Monique broke the kiss and looked at Sara.

"How about we take the couch a few minutes? You don't seem to be needing it."

Aaron figured that was it for him tonight but at least his friend was going to get lucky. Reaching over for Sara's hand he pulled her to her feet and toward the two chairs. When he reached it he noticed the drink was out of her hand and on the coffee table. He immediately bent over and brought his lips to hers before she could protest.

Sara's knees nearly buckled, the lust running through her veins was overpowering. When his tongue once again entered her mouth, she couldn't stop the low groan that escaped her; her panties were drenched even more.

Aaron brought his hand up to her breast and quickly found her nipple through her shirt. When Aaron lightly pinched her nipple, Sara's legs wouldn't hold her anymore. Slowly they both slid to the floor with Aaron moving on top of her. He quickly unfastened the top buttons on her blouse and pulled her shirt open to expose her breasts. He couldn't believe how long and hard her nipples were. He pulled a nipple into his mouth, roughly licking it. A long deep moan came from Sara as she gave into the incredible feelings. Aaron knew he had her now, and proceeded to undo the remaining buttons and then pulled her shirt from her entirely.

Standing up for a moment, he removed all his clothes and was back down on Sara before she had a chance to change her mind. Once again he sucked her nipple deeply into his mouth while his hands were busy removing her jeans. He sat back up and pulled down her jeans while Sara lifted her hips.

A loud groan coming from the couch brought Sara out of her trance. Looking over, she could see Brent and Monique had already disrobed and Brent was now slamming his hard cock into Monique.

Sara pushed Aaron away and jumped to her feet. "I'm sorry, I can't do this," she said while grabbing her clothes. Holding her arms up to hide her breasts, she ran from the room. As soon as she was out of the room she stopped in the bathroom. She ran some water and splashed it over her face. She couldn't believe how horny she was. Her panties felt like she had just come out of the shower, they were so wet.

doddauto
doddauto
49 Followers
1...34567...10