Sara's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doddauto
doddauto
49 Followers

Darius dropped his gun to the floor. "What the fuck just happened?"

"Untie me," pleaded the young husband, "let me take care of my wife."

Darius crossed to the chair, and after removing a pocket knife quickly cut the tape holding the man to the chair. "I'll call for an ambulance," he said, and left the room to find a phone.

Terry approached his wife's side but didn't know how to help, there was still a ball of pink mist gathered around his wife's pussy. But how do you get it back in? he thought. Reaching for her hand, he squeezed it and begged, "Please stay with me, Sara, I love you!" He reached for her neck and found a weak pulse. When he looked down, he couldn't see the pink mist anymore. He didn't know if it had reentered her body or just evaporated in thin air.

In less than ten minutes, the EMTs were there and checking her vital signs. Blood pressure was low, slow heart rate and fixed, dilated pupils didn't look good for the beautiful young woman lying on the bed. In the ride to the hospital, there didn't seem to be any improvement.

***

Two days later, Terry sat by his wife's bed, holding her hand. The doctors prognosis had not been good. There was no brain activity and there had been little hope of a recovery. The doctors had recommended against inserting a feeding tube, there didn't seem to be any point, or so they had implied. But Terry just couldn't give up on his new wife, he had promised for better or worse, he thought. He just started talking, telling her the things he would if she was awake, sometimes he would stop and tell her how much he loved her.

Sara seemed lost in a maze. she knew she had to find her way home but was losing hope. Hearing a persistent sound, she slowly moved toward it. As she did, it became louder, and she could tell it was a voice.

"I was at bat with two men on and two strikes when he put a fast ball right down the center of the plate. I turned on it and I got the meat of the bat on the ball."

Sara was hoping this person would stop talking about baseball and find her husband, when it hit her. This was her husband. Slowly opening her eyes, she was almost blinded by the lights.

Terry was startled when he saw his Sara's eyes flutter open. He leaned forward. "Sara, can you hear me?"

Sara felt a tear roll down her cheek. "Oh, my God, what have I done?"

doddauto
doddauto
49 Followers
1...5678910