Sara's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doddauto
doddauto
49 Followers

"Ben," Joe began as soon as the door opened, "I need your help with Beth." Ben, who had a major crush on Beth, was instantly ready to help her with anything.

"Sure, what can I help that sweet young thing with?"

"Follow me to the car. Please hurry."

Ben saw how serious he was and rushed out the door behind Joe to the car that was pulled in the handicapped parking spot in front of their building. Ben was shocked at Beth's color and shallow breathing. "She needs a hospital, Joe."

"Please, you have to help her here. I can't explain now but we can't go to a hospital. She's lost a lot of blood, she needs a transfusion quickly."

Instead of arguing, Ben reached in and scooped up Beth in his arms, carrying her quickly into his apartment. He laid Beth on the couch and quickly went to his room and came back with a small plastic bag with hoses and needles attached.

Joe took one look at the kit, "what the hell Ben, you keep blood donor bags here?"

"It would be best if you didn't ask any questions and forgot you saw anything, got it" Ben said in a menacing voice.

Joe started to reply but closed his mouth and nodded.

"I know what blood type Beth is. Is there somewhere we can get some O positive quickly?"

"I'm O negative, that's compatible with all blood types. And it not like yo have a lot of choice now do you." Wrapping an elastic band around his upper arm Ben quickly inserted the needle into his vein just above his elbow and the bag quickly began to fill. "You're going to have to tell me what happened when this is all over. If you did something to her, I may kill you myself!"

"Its nothing like that, trust me. When you hear the real story I think you should hear it from Beth."

The next few minutes were quiet as the bag continued to fill. As soon as it was full, Ben began looking for a vein on Beth. "She must be almost out of blood; I can't find a vein." After searching for a few moments, he finally found a vein to tap.

Ben took a new needle expertly pierced the vein, blood began running into Beth's body.

"I've got to tell you, Joe, I always wanted to get into Beth's body, I just didn't think it would be like this," Ben said, smiling. Lightly squeezing the bag Ben forced the blood into Beth's arm as quickly as possible. "Go into the room back there and you will see more bags in the cabinet on the right of the mirror."

"Are you sure you want to give more than a pint?"

"Are you kidding? I would do about anything for this little woman. Besides, the view from here is wonderful." Joe at first didn't understand what he was talking about, but when he looked at Beth again he realized her shirt was pulled up past her navel and she was lying there in just her panties. Ben leering at his fiance was creeping him out. Joe grabbed some towels from the bathroom, grabbed the bags taking both back he covered Beth with a towel as Ben began the process of filling another bag.

After the second bag of blood, Beth was definitely looking and feeling better. She was even beginning to talk, asking about Sara and if they could go back for her. Ben began to explain about the loss of blood and what the side effects would be. "You're not going to be going anywhere for a while." Joe took the moment to go raid Ben's refrigerator. Finding orange juice, he quickly drank.

Beth looked up at Ben with tears in her eyes. "I think you saved my life, I don't know how I will ever repay you."

Ben, sitting in front of her, smiled and said, "Well, I do what I can, but remember, you owe me now."

***

Sara woke around five that same evening. She had trouble fully waking up and was shocked when she looked down and found herself naked. She remembered having the most erotic dream: Fredric had taken her to bed, stripped her and then proceeded to play with her vagina until she was ready to come, stopping again, and just leaving her alone in bed. This was really getting frustrating; she needed a man bad!

Last night Fredric ignored me and lavished his attention on Beth, she thought to herself. I may just have to take the initiative and seduce Fredric, or maybe just tie him up and have my way with him, she thought. It didn't seem unusual that she didn't even think of her husband. Terry wasn't hardly ever in her thoughts now and definitely not in her dreams.

Slowly slipping out of bed, she went off to the bathroom to get dressed. Looking in on Joe and Beth, she didn't see anyone but did see the unmade bed and their suitcases. Sara went to the kitchen and found no one. She went to her cell phone and rang Beth but got nothing but voice mail. Getting worried, she tried Joe and was relieved when he answered.

"Joe, where are you two? Hiding from me and doing disgusting things to each other?"

"Sara, you need to leave the house immediately! Something's very wrong over there," Joe practically yelled into the phone. "Please come and stay with us for a while until we can figure out what to do.""What are you talking about?"

"Sara, I can't explain over the phone, you wouldn't believe me. Just please leave the house."

"Joe, let me talk to Beth, you're sounding crazy."

"Beth can't come to the phone, she's been sick since last night and can't make it out of bed right now. Just please come over so we know you will be safe."

"Safe from what, Joe? Have you been drinking?" Sara demanded. "Have Beth give me a call when she's feeling better."

Sara slammed down the phone and shook her head. What was wrong with those two? They seemed like they were having so much fun last night, even if Beth was flirting with Fredric. Oh my God, did Fredric and Beth hook up last night? I can't believe she would do that to Joe, or me, Sara thought. Surely she could tell I have a crush on Fredric, or maybe Joe hooked up with Monique. That may explain their sudden departure and crazy talk from Joe. Oh, well, that is their problem, and I can't concern myself with their problems, she concluded.

She decided to eat a good meal and then go swimming, anything to work out some of her frustrations. By the time she had fixed a meal and gone for a swim, it was almost dark. Sara was so wound up she couldn't sit and watch TV or read. She decided to go for a run, something she hadn't been doing as often as she once had. As she was returning to the house, she saw Fredric's car pull into the driveway. Walking toward it, she was gripped with a passion she hadn't felt except on her honeymoon night. She abruptly came to a stop as she saw Fredric and Monique exit the car with a very young looking girl next to Fredric and an equally young looking boy next to Monique. The girl's blouse was undone and her bra pulled down over her breasts. She must be on drugs, Sara thought, taking in the blank expression and glossy eyes. Sara was unnoticed by anyone as she was in the shadows. Fredric was guiding the girl toward the house with his arm around her while Monique did the same with the boy. These kids can't even be sixteen, Sara thought. why would Fredric rather have someone so young instead of her? Tears came to her eyes as she turned and ran toward her house.

As it turned out, both were eighteen, but the girl especially looked much younger. Both were escorted into the house and then to the sun room. Fredric quickly ripped the clothes from the trembling girl whose name was Jessica. Jessica's father was an important business man and her uncle was the police chief. She stood before the vampire, looking at him with passion in her eyes. Feeling the cool air and his colder touch made her nipples grow hard. She didn't care what this man did to her and welcomed his touch. Leading her to the couch, Fredric sat the girl down and then got on his knees in front of her. He spread her legs and got between them. With quick movements, he plunged his fangs into her neck, drinking from her with an urgent hunger.

While the taste was rich and satisfying, he couldn't help but compare this blood against Sara's. Sara's was infinitely more satiating. Fredric reached down to prepare the girl for the debauchery yet to come. He found her pussy slightly moist. Pushing two fingers into her he noticed that this girl wasn't nearly as tight as Sara. In fact, he decided to forgo the fucking of this girl and just feed. This was something he hardly ever did. The girl moaned and quivered as he continued to feed. To speed the blood flow he again bit into the girl's neck and ripped it as best he could so the blood flowed faster, almost faster than he could swallow. After several minutes, the blood began to slow. Soon her heart began to skip a few beats and the tremors coming from the girl turned to shivers from the cold that quickly enveloped her body. Then the lights in her eyes dimmed to black.

He licked the girl's neck to heal the wounds so they wouldn't spill any blood on the way to the basement. He picked her up and carried her down to her final resting place. There had been a hand-dug well that had served the house with water for many years when the house was first built. It was now covered with a very thick concrete slab to prevent anyone from falling into the old well. He pushed the covering over and dropped the girl into the hole with the other bodies he had deposited there many years earlier. There was a groan as the girl hit the bottom, telling him she was still alive but would soon die due to blood loss. Returning to the sun room, he watched for a moment as Monique slowly rode the young man, draining him of his life's fluid and his soul. The boy was gladly giving it all to Monique, smiling as he jetted his life into the succubus.

Fredric turned just as Monique said to him, "Sara's probably waiting for you. She's really prepared to take the next step, whatever you decide that should be. I also found out that she's taking the pill so you don't have to worry about anything that you decide to do." Monique returned to fucking the young boy, thinking to herself, this will serve him right for the way hes been treating me. I'm the one who should be at his side for all eternity, not Sara. Once she' pregnant, he will see that she's just another whore only good for feeding.'Sara was just getting ready for bed when there was a knock at her door. She quickly put on her robe then answered the door. As she opened it, her heart seemed to leap into her throat. Looking up at Fredric, she didn't dare say what was on her mind. The lustful feelings she had been having for days about this man were now too much to ignore. She stood up on her toes and threw her arms around him. Finding his mouth she kissed him with wild abandon. There were no thoughts of her husband, or of this being wrong.

Fredric scooped her up in his arms and carried her to her bedroom. Laying her on the bed, he began to remove his clothes. Sara sat up, watching him disrobe. when he finished, he stood up as Sara once again was stunned by the beauty and the size of this man's cock. She got on her knees long enough to pull her robe and panties off, throwing them on the floor to join his clothes. She knew that she had to have this man. The moisture in her pussy was soon running down over her asshole and wetting the bed. She reached out with her arms to draw him into an icy embrace that was filled with the kissing she had dreamed about. Pulling his head from her mouth he moved down to nuzzle her breast. He pulled one nipple and then the other deeply into his mouth. The moans Sara gave were testament to how eager she was for this man and his cock. Fredric maneuvered his body between her legs, reached down to find her pussy wet and ready for fucking. He slid one finger into her and then slipped another deeply into her center. Sara pushed up with her hips to drive his fingers deeper into her.

Fredric was once again stunned at how tight this woman's cunt was. He knew he would have to go slow or cause her great pain. That was something he was loath to do; this was someone he thought he wanted with him forever. Sara reached down and stroked his cock a few times and moved it toward her pussy, sliding the head up and down her wet slit to prepare it for entry. Pulling her knees up Sara looked at him and whispered, "Please take me now, I've waited too long to feel this in me." Fredric was trying to stay in control but seemed to be fighting a losing battle. He looked into her eyes, and as Sara lined up his cock head with her pussy, Fredric began to push into her very tight opening. Biting her lip, she tried to push up with her hips to force penetration. As Fredric kept up the pressure, her muscles trying to keep him out soon began to relax.

Sara could see the head slowly begin its decent into her depths, letting out a little shriek as the head finally slid inside her body. "Please go slow," Sara pleaded, "I think you will split me in two if you go too deep or too fast."

"I will take all the time you need and make this the most pleasurable night of your life," replied Fredric. With that he again flexed his hips, sending in about four inches of thick cock. This forced a cry from her lips; the pain was almost unbearable. Sara tried reaching down and pulling her legs up to ease the pain, then spread her legs even further apart to help with entry. Tears began to roll down her cheeks, putting her hand on his chest as a sign to stop, Fredric stayed still, letting her grow accustomed to his size.

"I know I can do this if you give me a moment to relax," Sara said through clenched teeth.

After staying still for just a minute or so, Fredric pulled his cock almost out of her clenching pussy, and then slowly pushed back into the depth he was before. He thought, I'm about to get deeper than anyone else has ever been in this perfect woman. Once again he pulled out till just the head was in then pushed back in. Sara removed her hand from his chest giving him the unspoken signal it was alright to continue.

"Let me see your eyes as I fuck you deeper than anyone else ever has or ever will."Sara opened her eyes and looked deeply into his, right there and then she decided she was in love with this man. He could do anything to her he wanted and she would gladly take what ever he could give. Fredric slowly slid his cock back out until only the head was still in, then just as slowly began pushing back into her hot, wet pussy. This time he managed to slide in about six inches. He once again pulled back out before pushing back in harder this time, managing to slide almost all the way into her body. This time he could feel the end of her pussy; she wouldn't be able to take any more of his cock now but over time he knew she would stretch to accept all of his cock.

Sara murmured, "Make love to me!" With that encouragement, Fredric began sliding in and out of her. She still seemed so tight that he was afraid of hurting her, but her cries of joy quickly convinced him to begin fucking with more vigor. As Sara grew more comfortable with his size, she noticed for the first time that his cock felt cold, but not to the point of being uncomfortable. Soon his stroking was the only thing she could think about. She began to get a feeling in her core that soon turned into an orgasm so powerful that her only thoughts were about this giant cock that was fucking her so well.

As Sara slowly recovered, Fredric pulled out of her pussy. He then rolled her over onto her stomach, lifted her hips up and put her on all fours. Looking down at that perfect ass, he decided that he could never get tired of looking at this sight. Moving in behind her he once again fitted his cock against her opening and pushed forward. This time his cock slipped out just before it entered her opening, her muscles were still tight and trying to keep out the large invading cock. Sara reached between her legs and again lined up his cock, pushing back onto him the head slipped into her pussy and Fredric swiftly drove forward. Sara let out a squeal as she was still to tight to take him so swiftly into her body. Fredric began quickly sliding in and out this time, almost coming out of her pussy before sliding back in. He grabbed her ass cheeks and slightly spread them apart, revealing her tiny ass hole. Reaching in with his right thumb he began to rub the lubrication she had secreted earlier into her rear opening.

This was definitely new for Sara, and at first wished he would stop, but after a few short moments she began to enjoy the feeling. He began to put a little pressure on her asshole until her body began to relax. Sara then pushed back with her hips forcing his thumb to enter her virgin ass. Rocking her hips back and forth she moved her asshole on his thumb. Fredric reached with his left hand and grabbed her breast, squeezing and massaging her nipple.

This excited Sara even more; soon she was beginning another orgasm that was even stronger than the first. Fredric kept fucking her pussy and sliding his finger in and out of her ass as her cunt grabbed at his cock. This just about brought his own orgasm but he was able to delay just a little longer. After her orgasm subsided he once again pulled his cock from her pussy and pulled his finger from her ass. Then laying down on the bed himself he pulled her over on top of him. Without missing a beat Sara reached down to guide his cock back into her waiting pussy. She had to lean much further forward than she was used to to get his cock lined up to reenter her pussy. She settled down slowly, taking him as far as she could into her body, still leaving an inch or so that there didn't seem to be room for.

Sara looked into his eyes again and said "Come in me, I want to feel your cum up inside my pussy." Sara couldn't believe she had just said those words that she once thought were disgusting, but now she was out of control and wanted nothing more than to please this man. She then began riding as fast as she was comfortable. Her tits bounced in front of Fredric's face and he leaned up and grabbed a nipple in his mouth. Sucking and licking the hard nub with his tongue it didn't take long for Fredric to lose control, and with a yell he began to fill Sara's fertile pussy full of sperm.

Sara slowly slid up and down his cock as he continued to ejaculate into her depths. Sara again noticed how cold his cum was but figured it was normal as she had never had cum shot directly into her pussy before. The cum flow continued until there was no place left to fill, then began squeezing out between her pussy lips and his cock. Sara reveled in making a man come so much, thinking it was her pussy that milked so much cum from Fredric's balls.

As Fredric's orgasm slowed, he looked at Sara and pulled her down as if to kiss her. He quickly found her neck instead and sank his fangs as deeply as he could into her neck. Sara was instantly overcome by another orgasm, although not as strong as the others she had minutes before. Her pussy clenched repeatedly around his hard cock. She could tell he had bitten her neck but didn't care as this orgasm continued for several minutes. Fredric drew deeply from her neck and reveled in the taste of this blood, continuing until Sara had collapsed on his chest and her pussy quit pulsing around his cock as strongly as before. Reluctantly he licked the puncture marks, healing the wounds, and raised her face so he could look into her eyes. He realized he had taken more blood than he intended to and could feel her heart beating fast in her chest.

"You can have me any way you want. I'm yours forever," she said. He laid her head back onto his chest and reached down to grab her ass. Slowly he raised her up before letting go, feeling her slowly settle back down on his hard cock. Doing this several times, he now began a slow rhythm of slow deep thrusts, bringing grunts from both Sara and himself. He knew she might be in pain for a few days after this fucking but he had lost all restraint. Sara then sat up with her hands on his chest and smiled down at her new lover.

doddauto
doddauto
49 Followers