Sara's Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
I get a new toy to play with.
2.2k words
4.14
18.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just my luck I thought, as I saw the calling card on the floor for an undelivered parcel. I've been desperate for this new toy to arrive and I missed it. After talking to my friend about her lush, a small but powerful vibe that is controlled via an app by anyone in the world, I knew me and Sir had to have one. I picked up the card and headed straight back out, there was no way I could go one more day without it. The post office queue was short and when it was my turn, I smiled at the cashier thinking if only you knew what you were holding. I almost snatched it out of his hands and raced outside. I had to tell Sir the good news so I snapped him a quick photo of the parcel and asked if we could play that evening.

I don't remember the drive home, my head was a whirlwind of excitement and desire. As I climbed the stairwell to my flat, I couldn't contain my eagerness as my fingers started to open the package. If one of my neighbours would have walked by me at that point face flushed from excitement and ripping open a vibe, I might have been a bit sheepish, but I couldn't stop myself. Once inside I leaned back on my front door and removed the rest of the packaging. Slowly walking to my bedroom I jumped onto my bed, lay on my front and plugged in the vibe to a nearby socket. I decided to read the instruction manual and get the app all set up on my phone. After I was familiar with the toy and the app I sent Sir my username so he could find me.

Busing myself around the house I waited for it to charge, I was so full of nervous energy. I could not wait for Sir to be in control of the little egg that would be buzzing about inside of me. I wondered how many times he'd let me cum. My phone bleeped, a message from Sir! "Go to bed my sweet little whore, it's play time" as I read it, simultaneously I was filled with butterflies and my cunt twinged. Finally I will be completely at his mercy.

I messaged him back telling him I was in bed and almost immediately my phone rang. Answering and putting him on loudspeaker I exclaimed "It's here Sir it's finally here, I cannot wait to play, do you have the app?" I gushed, words just came tumbling out of my mouth. I opened up the app on my phone.

"Well somebody is a little excited," he chuckled. "I have the app and I've linked up to you, you just need to accept my request." A little message popped up that asked if I wished to give up control to Swoosh, I wanted nothing more. The vibe next to me on the bed quietly buzzed. "Good girl. Now I have a few ground rules" he warned.

"I'd expect nothing less Sir" I replied knowingly.

"Firstly do not interrupt me, you'll pay for that soon enough" I suppressed the temptation to interrupt and apologise and listened carefully. He paused as if sensing my dilemma "Good. Now rules. This toy is not going inside you. Not tonight. Not tomorrow. Not until you've given me twenty four orgasms in as many hours. I gasped, the most I've ever gotten too was around 13. "Problem Sara?" he asked.

I desperately wanted it inside me, but I know better than to try and change Sir's mind. "No Sir, twenty four, gosh that's generous!" I exclaimed.

"Well my sweet cum dumpster, I need to know you can take it. I want to break you. I want you unable to take any more. I want you to beg me to stop and then I want to push you even further." The more he explained, the wetter I got.

"Um, yes Sir, I am yours to do as you please with." admitting this out loud made me so horny. I am his. My body belongs to him. I am his fuck toy to use and discard as he sees fit. I am addicted to him. I cannot express how much I need to be his. My cunt moistens knowing that, even as I write this story.

"So Strip now and then switch me to a video call. I want to see that my slut is obedient. I love that word, Obedient, it is the biggest compliment I can ever receive from him. Hurriedly I began pulling my clothes off. Unzipping my jeans and sliding them and my panties down together. In one movement I grab the bottom of my tshirt and pull it over my head. Reaching behind me I unclasp my bra and let it fall to the floor revealing my full heavy breasts. I grab my phone and switch to cam nervously biting my lip. Sir has seen me naked many times but I still get nervous and shy. That feeling disappears as soon as I see him though, I have many insecurities about my body but they just melt away when he looks at me hungrily, almost as if he wants to devour me. "You're such a good girl, my gorgeous Sara." His words make me melt, in such a short space of time I have developed this craving for him, it is more than desire I am addicted to him.

"Thank you Sir, it's easy to be good for you, I want more than anything to make you happy" I gush. Not for effect or that I think that's what he wants to hear, I just feel it deep inside me, the longing to please him.

"So hold the vibe to your clit and we will begin." I was clutching the little egg in my hand and I lean back onto a huge stack of fluffy pillows and spread my legs wide. I look into the camera to check he can see me and noticing the way his lips transform into a small smirk and how his eyes light up, I know he has a good view. "We'll start slowly I'd like to check the delay and the intensity" he informs me. I press the vibe to my clit and it buzzes into life, the lowest setting feels so good against my clit and as i'm already wet a small moan escapes my lips. "I love the noises you make my sweet Sara, do not hold back."

"Okay Sir" I agree nodding my head. I couldn't hold back if I wanted to, it has put past lovers off before. One guy even told me that I sound like I have watched too much porn, which is probably true, alas I don't put them on for effect just in the moment I seem to lose control of my vocal capabilities. The vibe then intensifies and I squeal. I never take my eyes from his, I cannot look away from him. He looks so perfect watching me. There are so many things I love about his face, from his well groomed beard I cannot wait to touch, his full pink lips that i am so desperate to kiss to his gorgeous blue eyes that I just get lost in. Again it goes up and it's already so intense, my hips involuntary buck upwards. "Thats half power" he lets me know smirking. Then the intensity shoots up, my legs shake and I let out a long moan. "That's full, lets see how long you can take it," he tells me teasingly.

"Ssssiiiiirrrr, i i caannn'tttttttt" oh god the moaning is back I look back and think I must sound ridiculous to him, but he breaks out into a huge beaming smile.

"Aww poor Sara is it too much, should I stop?" he's really teasing me now. The intense vibrations against my clit are so so strong I cannot take very much more. My legs shake and I cannot reply, I just moan and squeak and squeal. The intensity drops low letting me catch my breath, but soon enough it switches back, he keeps me on the edge, teasing lowering and increasing the intensity and watching my body react to his decisions. I need to cum, it's so so close but then just as i get to the edge it dips back down, its infuriating.

"Sssssiiiiiiirrrrrrrr, P. P. P. Plllleeeeeaaasssseeeeee" I beg, I need permission but I need him to make me cum, to force this orgasm onto me, to show me I am his toy. He winks at me and nods his head, the vibe turns up to full power and this time stays there, I feel the building inside of me, I'm sweating and shaking and incomprehensible. My hand is pushing the vibe hard onto my clit and the other squeezes my breast. Finally as I explode into my first orgasm I try to explain "I. I. I. Immm cuuuuuuuuummmmiiiiiiinnnnnngggg" I moan.

"Good girl, we aren't stopping though don't you dare remove it" he shoots me a firm look down the camera. My clit is hypersensitive once i've cum and although I feel the intensity lower it's still too much. I feel another orgasm building in me almost immediately. Its so close to being painful, with the acute vibration against my delicate clit. I feel a pattern of waves low building to high then dropping back down almost immediately, then again building and falling. I feel like I cannot take it, I cannot give him another orgasm let alone 23 more, the idea terrifies me. But quickly I push past the feeling and I know I need it. "You don't need to ask permission, cum when you want my sweet whore" he explains, as another somewhat more powerful orgasm rushes through my body.

I feel my cum leaking from my wet cunt and know that my thighs must be a creamy mess. I wait for the high intensity to die down but it is relentless, so sensitive from the first two the third orgasm is almost instant. My legs haven't stopped shaking and my breasts gleam with sweat. I scream and shoot him a pleading look almost too broken to speak. "One more baby girl, I know you can do it, make me proud. Your cunt looks amazing glistening with your juices, I cannot wait to taste you. I want to make you squirt so badly, I'm going to fill that cunt with my cum and make you scoop it out of yourself and eat it. You are my dirty little fuck doll and i am going to use every one of your holes over and over again. You think this is too much, you think you cannot take any more? This is nothing, you just wait and see what I do to you when I finally get my hands on you." God I love it when he talks to me like this, he set the vibe in waves and the highs accentuated his points.

"Imcummingsir" I shouted it out quickly while I could and came harder than I ever have before. My cunt contracted, my breathing quickened and I was squealing and squirming all over my bed likely rubbing my juices into the blanket underneath me. As the feelings subsided the vibe clicked off instantly. He watched me recover, my breathing started to slow down to normal and I began to become aware of my surroundings. I go to an almost dream like state when I cum over and over again and I almost need time to adjust back to reality. I rub my face hard and brush my hair from my face. Blinking I look at him. "Oh my gosh thank you Sir, that was amazing! I've never cum like that before!" and I truly hadnt.

"You make me so hard watching how you react to my voice" and as he said this he tilted the camera down to his thick hard cock as I drew in a deep breath quickly. He panned back up to his beautiful face and told me "go get cleaned up you've got a long night and day ahead of you gorgeous. I don't want that off of your clit today, sometimes I will tell you it's playtime, but others I will just begin whenever I like. This is because you are mine and I will play with you when I want to. Just be sure to keep a count of how many times you cum." This made my dripping cunt twinge with excitement, knowing just at any point I was completely at his mercy.

The rest of the evening and next morning passed in a blur of ecstasy. I cannot remember every orgasm, but I do remember the deep feelings of longing for him. The thought that I couldn't go on as he found my limits and tore through them with that little egg. He pushed me further than I had ever gone in those 24 hours and I just know that he's only getting warmed up. What on earth will happen when we finally meet, what have I let myself in for? But it's too late. I couldn't turn back if I tried. I am already Alice falling down the rabbit hole to wonderland. But I would not have it any other way.