All Comments on 'Sara's Wonderful Blackmail'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wth?

She obvious doesn't love her husband, her boss has committed 75M$ worth of criminal behavior, yet somehow she's being blackmailed with a video of him confessing to his complicity in a serious crime that the SEC would throw him in jail alongside Madoff for, blackmailed by him using this video to buy her cooperation in keeping her husband out of jail for the same crime that he is aware of? That PROVES his boss's guilt, and also puts him on the hook for at least blackmail or solicitation.

That doesn't even make any damn sense, nor any sense that she would cooperate, particularly not when she's as independent as she pretends to be. You folks are blowing your entire suspension of disbelief card to hell with the ridiculous use of blackmail these days. Only an idiot blackmails from a position of extreme weakness, and only an even dumber character falls for it.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Sci Fi Maybe?

Certainly not Loving Wives.A wee bit to far out there even for fantasy. Sorry did not enjoy it much. Waste of time

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The only surprising about it

Was two Greeks who didn't go straight for the back entrance.

I like some of your stories, but that was a very poor effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow so unreal

yeah insider trading is an illegal white collar crime

blackmail and coerced sex however is a much worse criminal offense, all she needed was a small tape recorder or even a phone with a cam and recorder.

to much stupidity to be good. another simple solution she takes a pistol with her and when he strips her and starts sex she shoots him inself defense as he is raping her.........

mat1014mat1014over 11 years ago
YUCK!!!!

A disgusting mix of characters and a completely ugly storyline. I need a shower after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

w

hat's really fucked up is that Sarais nothing but a stupid skanky whore. And How can a stupid fucking Greek be rich they are too stupid to even keep thier own country out of bankruptcy, because they are geddy and want everything for free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fuck, that was a horrible story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To "Yuck!"

I think you're on the wrong site you delicate prissy tart.

More wheat than chaff this time.

Writing needs tightening up but good stuff. Thanks for sharing 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry 1 Star

A theme that has been done to death, blackmail, rape, falling for the rapist, Not your best by any means

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
Kill the ashole boss

If it had been me I'd have killed him and her if she did it with him no matter how long it took to get it done. I would have done it the native way over a slow fire and deballed him with a dull knive

The one thing that is of most value is a marraige and No one should mess with that a never a boss to his staff.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 11 years ago
Terrible! I would have chosen jail time...

...but for torture and murder, insider trading would be the least of my accusations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she was a whore

you dont get blackmailed to fuck someone else in a marriage

if you let it happen your not faithful

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Quality not reflected in any of what's stories. Just the usual garbage.

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

agree with 26thNC, just awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous