Sarasota Wife Gets BBC

Story Info
Wife BBC.
2.1k words
4.23
29.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked about having a third while fucking one drunk night, but I never thought she would agree to go thru with this. We posted on Cl for a third. We had many replies as you can expect. We posted a request for my wife who wanted to suck a big cock in front of me.

She is 35, 5'2", brown/blonde shoulder length hair with a thick ass, bare shaved pussy, very full lips and big tits. She is outgoing, not shy and is very submissive.

We looked at all of the replies to our post until she found the one she wanted......he was black, with a large, thick, uncut cock. This really surprised me that she chose him of all our replies and I couldn't wait for her to meet him. She told me that she had sucked big dick before and wanted to give me a show. Well I guess it was game on.

We met him at a local Sarasota bar on Clark Road by the interstate. We had a few drinks to get to know each other, I left them alone a few times so they got to talk and be together. We were alone in the corner of the bar so we could talk privately. My wife looked at me, then down towards her crotch, I looked down and saw he had his hand rubbing her thigh brushing against her pussy inside her skirt. He looked at us both and said here is the deal, he took her hand and put it on his cock. He said this is what you will get, if we start this evening it won't stop till he is finished. NO backing out, NO whining, NO complaining, NO bitching. He said that if she has had a big cock before, then she knows what to expect, some pain, some great pleasure and that her mouth, pussy and ass will be put to the test. She would be his slut till he was finished with her. She said "Yes, i will do any thing you want" and agreed to his challenge............

When we were alone I had told him to let her take her time on his cock, let her show off for me. Let her suck him as best as she could. After that I didn't care what he did to her. I gave him the room number of the hotel next door. m

My wife and I walked to the room. I asked if she was ready for this and she looked at me and said yes, I will rock his cock tonight, I will give you a great show. Shit, I never expected this from her, she looked excited to show me what she can do. We had a couple of shots while we waited in the room for him to arrive.

When he got to the room he took off his shirt and pants. He had on tight Lycra shorts showing the outline of his cock. My wife gasped as he laid on the bed next to her. She crawled between his legs and put her mouth on his crotch rubbing along his cock teasing it. She pulled his cock out of his shorts and started stroking his dick. Her hand could only get partially around it. She looked at me and asked me if this is what I wanted. She licked him up and down before taking his dick into her mouth. She could only get some of his thick dick in at first. As I told him, he let her suck and play with him........after a while she started to really force her head down his shaft. Nearly getting it all the way down, gagging on him. Her mouth and head were pushing down his cock as far as she could go and pulled off of him as fast as she could. Spit was running down his cock and balls. She was doing a great job at sucking such a large cock. He put his hands on her head and guided her mouth up and down. He laughed and said, are you trying to make me cum? She looked up at him and shyly said yes, I want you to cum into my mouth. I want to swallow your fuckin load. I'm your nasty girl tonight.

He said alright then, he told her to get on her knees in front of me, I mean right in front of where i was sitting. I took off her shirt to see her nice tits swing and bounce and pulled her shorts off so she was only in her panties, he put a towel on the floor between her knees. he stood before her with his big 10" dick hanging inches from her face.....they were so close that she had her hand on my knee He said do you want to suck this cock? She said yes, I want it. He said don't tell me tell him. She looked at me and asked if she could suck his dick. I told her to suck it well and to let him use her mouth.

She opened her mouth and took his cock deep into her throat. I was amazed at her ability to take such a big dick. He let her suck him, stroke him while she drove her mouth on his dick about half his length. She worked his cock well for a while.

He said OK, this is how you get me to cum and put his hands on her head and started to fuck her mouth with his cock. He looked at me and asked if this is what I wanted to see, I told him yes that this is exactly what I wanted to see. She looked at me and said I hope you enjoy the show as she wiped the spit from her mouth. I hope you enjoy him fucking my mouth. He rubbed his dick and balls on her face then lined his cock up into her mouth. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper down her throat with each stroke, she was gagging, choking with tears in her eyes. Her tits were slapping together and bouncing around. Her spit was dripping out of the sides of her mouth down his cock and balls.

He pulled out of her mouth and slapped her face with his cock. He made her suck his balls and lick him up and down. He rubbed his cock on her face. He was stroking his cock with one hand and holding her hair in the other and asked if she wanted more, he made her beg to suck his dick. He made her beg for him to cum into her mouth.

He began to fuck her mouth while holding her head, she was choking, gagging, coughing while taking his dick as far as he pushed down her throat. Now I know why he put a towel on the floor with her slobber, spit and snot running out of her nose and out of the sides of her mouth.

My wife took his cock however he wanted, he told her he was going to fuck her mouth until he came down her throat? He made her beg for him to cum into her mouth. She said "yes please" very submissively as he talked dirty to her.. She sucked him even harder. He started to deep fuck, long stroke her mouth, he didn't care if she was struggling to take it. My wife had his dick all the way down her throat when his cock began to grow and throb. He began to cum as he had his cock pushed down her throat and balls on her chin. She was choking and coughing on it as he groaned loudly. He held her head onto his dick.

He didn't care that she was gagging on his dick and cum.....she was slobbering and coughing cum all over the towel below, she pulled off his dick and wiped her tears, slobber and cum from her face. She licked his cock and balls clean as she continued to stroke his cock, she then sat on my lap and asked if I enjoyed the show, I said of course, she made me proud. She then whispered if I would let her fuck him. I laughed and said I didn't think she had a choice.

As she sat on my lap, I started to finger her very wet pussy. I rubbed her ass with my wet fingers and slipped a few inside, lubing it up for what was to come. After we all sat around and had another drink, my wife put her hand on his thigh and started stroking his cock. He laid back to let her suck him hard again. She was on her knees with her face on his dick. I pulled her panties off and rubbed my cock on her pussy while she sucked him. I fucked her wet pussy hard and quick, pulled out, I turned her around and made her suck me while I came down her throat. I grabbed the sides of her mouth and told her to fuck him good.

I sat down and watched her climb on top of him while she slid her pussy lips up and down his cock. She sat up straight and rubbed her pussy on his cock while his big dick laid on his stomach. She finally grabbed his dick and guided his dick towards her pussy. She rubbed it around her entrance and started to guide it in. She is very short, so seeing his 10" cock slide into her pussy was almost as good as it gagging down her throat. It took her awhile to get his dick all the way in, he began to fuck her good, holding her hips driving deep into her pussy. He pulled out rubbing his cock along her ass and pussy. She told him to please fuck her ass. I nearly gasped. He said I'm gonna fuck your ass just wait. He made her suck his dick to get it lubed up with her spit.

He then turned her onto her knees and got behind her. now she had NO control with her pussy and ass spread far apart with him behind her. He slid his dick between her ass cheeks over her ass, she was pushing back onto him. He first slid into her pussy from behind to her surprise. He filled her pussy, she was creaming on his dick.....she let out a deep groan while pushing him into her pussy. She was pushing back and forth onto his cock, fucking him!

He then pulled out to her dismay and put his cock against her ass, teasing her. He slapped her ass with his cock. She grabbed his cock and guided it to the rim of her ass. I heard her say "Oh Yes" while he kept teasing her ass. He asked her if she wanted his cock deep into her ass......she replied "Yes Please, fuck my ass". I stood up to see her ass and his cock sliding over it in full view. He spit onto her ass, lubing his cock. She had her hand guiding his dick against her ass. He pushed his cock slowly into her, pulled out and slid into her a little deeper pushing in his spit to lube her ass and pulled out again. He grabbed her hips and with one solid stroke pushed his 10" cock into her ass balls deep. She let out the deepest groan I have ever heard from her and said OHHH YESSSSS while her hands clenched the sheets and knuckles turned white.

He held her on his cock with him deep inside. He then pulled back to stroke her ass again. He began to increase the speed of his pounding as she got used to him inside her. Her tits were slapping back and forth. Such a big cock and her little ass.....Damn she came on him more than once shuddering and shaking He told her he was gonna fill her ass with cum She begged him to fuck her ass harder and to cum inside her ass. He was pounding her as he came, his load squeezed out the sides of her ass and dripped down her pussy while he fucked her. he didn't let up the punishment and kept pounding her she was noisy as hell with him in her grunting, groaning and straining on him he finally pulled out and put her mouth onto his dick and made her suck his cock clean His load was dripping out of her ass down her pussy. He had a huge load into her ass. It took her a half hour to come down from her orgasms. She wouldn't let either of us touch her until she told me to get her a beer......haha What a champ.