All Comments on 'Sarasota Wife Gets BBC'

by Myakkaeast

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a stupid as the one you posted a day ago.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's a good five-star story. You should work on writing dialogue and maybe find your strangers on some other platform besides Craigslist. Craigslist stopped doing sex several years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it! Hope you continue the story for a few chapters. More with the bbc and her husband and some from wife's pov and her maybe the beginnings of her stepping out on her own with the bbc or exploring for new dick.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wild story. My boyfriend (T. ) and I had a menage trios several times our senior year but not with a black man. The first three times were with my roommate (J.), she'd seen us fuck before, thought T. was hot, we'd talked it over including maybe having sex ourselves. That weekend we drank wine, smoked a joint and then he fucked both of us and when he came in her mouth and pussy, I was cool with it. The next time, I had my first taste of pussy and was thrilled she came hard, it was sexy, hot, enjoyable with a different "O"; some guys, haha are clueless wrt clit, I was bi from that day on. I insisted on having my choice for the other guy, so I again hooked up with (R.) from my sophomore and junior years, asked him about it after sleeping with him, he was game, T. agreed, We had six fuckathons, a lot of cock, cum and weed, they split roasted me but no anal. It was really wild and very enjoyable having two people pleasure you. My boy friend T. was even cool with R's cock being noticeably fatter than his. That was ten years ago, it was great at the time, too risky now that I'm married except for J. & I.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is possibly the worst BBC story in existence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It was good ,but I wanted to see him, cum in her pussy, and her begging for him to fuck her and cum inside her fertile white pussy,3 times and beg him to impregnate her fertile white pussy, and tell her husband I want him to fuck me all night in our bed, you sleep in the quest room, I want him to cum inside my fertile white pussy, all night long, I want him to plant his black baby inside me, then, he is going to move in with us and he is going to cum inside me day and night as much as possible, I want to have his black baby inside me, I don't need your little cock any more, I found the biggest black cock that is ever going inside my white fertile pussy,taking a hundred cum loads of black cum, no more white cock is ever going in my white pussy ever again, like it or not!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous