Sareena Ch. 02

Story Info
Sareena tries, and fails, to put her experience behind her.
2.2k words
4.67
9.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Just a quick thank you for a pretty positive reaction to my first story. I would love some more comments to help me garner some direction and take things in a way you'll all enjoy!

In this chapter, Sareena will have a very brief brush with Sammy from mjmurra's Sammy series as she appears in chapter 3 of that story. There's also mention of zaaz's night nurse, April. Characters were used with the permission of their respective authors. Check out both series if you're into scat, it's some of the best. I plan on there being more overlap in coming chapters!

*****

After what felt like hours, Sareena managed to clean up the back office and drag her still-damp self back to her apartment, eager to take a shower before letting exhaustion take its course. The warm water beating down on her, washing away the stale urine dried onto her skin and soaked into her hair, was an uneasy reminder of what she had tried so hard to keep herself from thinking about all night. Once again she fought the urge to vomit and, satisfied enough that she was something resembling clean, got out of the shower and threw herself naked into bed without bothering to take the time to dry off.

"What does it even feel like to be dry?" she thought deliriously as her eyes welled up. Eventually she cried herself to sleep, clutching her stomach, trying hard not to imagine the pee sloshing around in there as she wept.

She stayed cooped up the long afternoon through, in and out of a restless sleep and unremembered dreams, while the cold rain fell from the sky upon the quiet apartment. The fading sunlight left her room darkened, lit up only by the long beam of light cast from her bathroom through the open door. Sareena stared numbly through the doorway, the pile of clothes from the night before laying in a heap on the floor, willing them to disappear. A soiled reminder of the night before.

Finally, the creeping pain in her bladder forced her out of bed. After nearly eighteen hours in bed she was bursting, so she wrapped herself in a short black silk robe and made her way across the room into the bathroom. She settled onto the toilet, willing her bladder to release again. That familiar hiss of her pee filling the bowl filled the room, the relief immediate. Unfortunately, memories of the night before came right with it. The feeling of warmth as the liquid seeped over her body, the softness and smell of Marina's panties, the taste of her own hot piss sliding down her throat...

Sareena's stomach lurched at the realization that right now, she was urinating out the very same piss she drank last night. Her pussy tingled even as she felt nauseous at the idea of it. Why wouldn't these perverted thoughts leave her alone? She pushed hard to finish up quickly, the sound of the splashing intensifying and filling the room before finally petering out. After wiping, she stood up and reached to flush when something caught her notice.

There, in the pile of clothes on the floor, was a very familiar pair of black satin panties hanging out the back pocket of her discarded pants. Letting out a whimper, she inwardly admonished herself for feeling tempted to play with them again; why had she even kept them? Barely a day out from the event and she was being pulled back in. She couldn't say what had come over her when she pocketed those panties after everything they had put her through, the very source of her inner turmoil. Even as she did it she knew she would regret it, and now she was living exactly that dreaded occasion.

In a moment of strength, Sareena gathered the whole pile of clothes up in her arms and dropped them in the trash can she kept in her bedroom, the unflushed toilet left behind.

"There," she said aloud. "Out of sight, out of mind."

Pleased with herself and defiantly ignoring her damp pussy, the young woman set about making herself some dinner and having a decidedly normal evening. Luckily her roommate, April, worked the late shift as a nurse, so Sareena would have free reign to binge The Office and keep her mind far from those nasty thoughts. She had to go to work again tomorrow and wanted to clear her head of everything.

---------

The next day started out well. It was slow at the mall, so Sareena had plenty of time to socialize with her coworkers and generally act and feel like a normal person again. Her stomach still twisted slightly any time she passed too closely to the back office, but there was plenty enough to do without going back there. Aside from the fear of giving in to these new perverse desires, Sareena couldn't risk losing her job at Victoria's Secret; April was already being incredibly understanding when it came to her half of the rent. She made a mental note to show her appreciation to that girl some time.

In the afternoon she took her lunch break with one of the other girls from the store, Lily. Lily was an old high school friend of Sareena's twin sister and pretty much the reason she was able to get her job in the first place. Beautiful in an approachable way, Sareena often admired her ebony skin and long, long legs. They bonded over a general disdain for their manager, Monica, not to mention that as the second newest employee Lily was able to sympathize best with the new girl hazing Sareena was often subject to. Most importantly, she was the only one at the store who knew Sareena was a lesbian.

With the lunch break ending soon, the Lebanese girl excused herself to use the restroom before heading back to work. She had been dreading this all day, but if she could manage it last night surely today couldn't be any worse, right? And in a public mall restroom no less. So, steeling herself, she gave Lily a quick hug and headed off to the bathroom.

She passed a petite brunette, couldn't have been older than 20, on her way in, turning to watch her blue skirt sway back and forth before the girl disappeared around a corner. Sareena bit her lip and squeezed her thighs together gently. She vaguely recognized the girl as someone who shopped at the store sometimes, Tammy or Sammy or something like that. But at the moment, she didn't care much what the girl's name was. Due to her existential crisis the day before she hadn't gotten herself at all since the incident, something she normally did at least twice daily, and once again being back at work surrounded by thousands of objects of her lust had her in quite the state of mind. Her phone's clock told her she had five minutes before she had to be back at the store.

"I have time," she mumbled to herself, walking quickly inside and into the first stall, one hand already beginning to slip under her skirt. Luckily the place was empty.

After locking the stall door behind her, she turned and froze suddenly, her hand still stuffed into her panties. There, sitting on the back tank of the toilet, was the cutest pair of yellow cotton panties, a small palm tree printed over the front. The most noticeable feature of them, though, was the dark, wet stain spread all across the crotch and creeping around the back. Sareena knew what it was immediately, her mouth suddenly watering as she got the slightest whiff of the scent of urine wafting off of the panties. There were still-wet drops of pee scattered on the toilet seat even. That old dried up pair of black satin panties she'd used the first time or even her own piss were one thing, but this freshly pissed pair before her was something else entirely. They could belong to any random stranger, maybe even the hot teen she'd been eyeing on the way in.

A low, involuntary moan forced its way from her throat as she lunged forward without a thought. Her pussy spasmed beneath her fingers, her mind whirling with lust, as she straddled the toilet facing the tank and planted her face into the panties, inhaling deeply, feeling the stray drops on the seat wet her thighs. Cream gushed into her hand as she nuzzled those panties, savoring the wicked scent, fingers diving into her aching cunt, her orgasm approaching in record time...

The resounding sound of a group of girls entering the bathroom, giggling and chatting, broke her from her reverie. Sareena couldn't do this now, not here. After one last longing sniff she stood up, grabbed the wet pair, and shoved them into the front of her own. She fled the restroom, not caring about the slight bulge now protruding from her crotch, and headed for the parking garage, a haze of lust focusing her on the sole objective of getting home and finally cumming. She'd come up with an excuse for not being able to return to work later.

By the time she pulled into her apartment complex, Sareena was so horny she was practically hyperventilating. She flung the door open and rushed into her bedroom, falling to her knees once inside and immediately pulling the wet panties out again. With a thirst she had never felt before she shoved them into her mouth, sucking hard, finally relishing the sweet taste. Three fingers pushed her wet, creamy panties right up into her cunt as she pictured the girl from the mall, her beautiful ass in that tight blue skirt. She imagined that girl sitting on the toilet in the mall bathroom, hiking up her skirt, and pissing right through the panties Sareena now had in her mouth.

Sareena nearly lost consciousness as an orgasm finally raged through her desperate body. Her eyes rolled back and she let out a loud, muffled moan through teeth clenched around the mysterious panties. Her chest heaved as she writhed around on her bedroom floor, pussy weeping cream into her destroyed panties. She lay there, still twitching in the aftermath of her orgasm, as she let the yellow cotton panties fall from her mouth. Slowly, slowly she opened her eyes, staring at them, breaths still coming heavily. A few moments passed as her eyes regained focus, now looking past the panties at the open bathroom door across the room.

The taste of piss lingered in her mouth even as she came down from her orgasmic high. This time she licked her lips, continuing to savor it, even as tears began forming in her eyes again. She couldn't fight it anymore. She didn't want to. These had been, by far, the three most powerful orgasms of her life. She was sick, and broken, and perverted. She was disgusting, a freak. But she didn't care anymore. It had taken less than two days for her to give in again. It was easier to just accept it. Tears fell freely down her face as she pushed herself up to her hands and knees, hair an absolute mess in her face, and began to crawl toward the bathroom, slowly shedding her shirt and skirt as she went. She was left wearing nothing but her simple white bra and what were once white cotton panties, now darkened and stained by her cum.

The tile was cold on her hands and knees as she entered, crawling right up to the toilet and kneeling in front of it. Sareena looked down at the tepid, stale piss that still filled the bowl from last night.

"You are a piss slut," she said quietly to herself through her tears. "You deserve this."

Pulling her legs out from underneath her, Sareena wrapped them around the base of the commode and pulled herself tightly to it, gripping either side of the bowl with one hand. The cold porcelain shocked her still-sensitive clit through her sodden panties, but she simply moaned and lowered her face into the bowl. She pushed her hips hard against it as she began lapping at the sour golden liquid, then plunged her face in and washed away her tears, opening her mouth wide to take big gulps. Each step further she took it seemed to give her another miniature orgasm, her sore pussy spasming constantly as she ground in frantic circles against the porcelain.

Finally she lifted her head to breathe, piss dripping from her face and her messy hair. Droplets landed all across her body, goosebumps springing up in their wake, her bra now splattered with yellow. One hand gripped the toilet bowl tighter as she used the extra leverage to hump it harder, desperate. She dipped her free hand into the bowl and scooped up as much as she could, pouring it down over her face with a wide open mouth. Another orgasm racked her body with so much pleasure it ached, Sareena's unmuffled moans echoing in the small room. She trembled uncontrollably, body tensing and releasing, until she went limp, head hanging into the toilet bowl. Her breathing came slowly now, watching as little drops fell from her face and rippled into the water, strands of her hair lazily floating in what was left of last night's piss.

After a few long minutes, staring and contemplating, Sareena smiled contentedly.

"I deserve this."