Sarita Pt. 02

Story Info
My first time having sex with Sarita.
1.4k words
4.53
14.4k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi readers, I hope you enjoyed reading part1 of this story. After that sensuous encounter with Sarita we often made out after the restaurant closed almost every night, but we never got to take it all the way because Mohit would come to pick her up. Sarita would send me pics of her body after she went home and I would often jerk off to those pictures. I couldn't wait to fuck her. Every time we made out she would put her hand inside my pants and rub my cock, but we never saw each other completely naked, other than in pictures. The opportunity presented itself a few months later when the owner of the restaurant asked Mohit to close his other restaurant for him as the supervisor there had quit. Since that restaurant stayed open till midnight, Mohit was concerned about how Sarita would get home so he asked if I could drop her home for a few weeks until they hire a new supervisor for the other restaurant; I agreed willingly.

The next day while working, both Sarita and I kept on brushing our hands on each other's bodies, both equally excited about what was going to happen today. After closing we both quickly finished our duties. As soon as I went over to her she jumped on me and started to kiss me. I pinned her against the wall and lifted her by her ass and we made out for a while. When our lips parted I let her stand up and we both started to undress each other. First I took off her shirt, then I unbuttoned her jeans and kissed her waist, then as I pulled it lower I kept kissing her on her pubic area over her panty, then her thigh slowly going down. I could tell she was excited because of the soft moans she let out with each kiss. Once her jeans were completely off I got up and admired her milky white, silky smooth skin clad in only a black laced bra and a black panty.

We made out some more, out tongues explored each others mouth and this time my one hand found its way inside her panty and was playing with her shaved pussy, while my other hand caressed her bra clad breast. Her pussy started to get wet and before long she started moaning very loudly. Now I inserted a finger inside her vagina and slowly started fingering her, she hugged me very tightly as I increased my pace, going in and out of her love canal and before long she had her first orgasm. As she was catching her breath I pulled my finger out of her now very wet vagina and licked my finger clean, she felt very shy and asked why did I put it in my mouth.

I asked her if Mohit ever licked her pussy, she blushed and said no. I asked has she ever taken his dick in her mouth, she blushed even more and just nodded yes. I told her "would you like to play with my dick?" without saying anything she undid my pants and pulled my pants down, then she got down on both knees while tying her hair in a bun. She then pulled my underwear down and as my erect dick jumped up at her she looked up at me and said "It looks delicious", she held my penis with both her hands and started jerking it while kissing the tip of my penis. She started to suck my cock, giving my balls light kisses in between. She knew what she was doing, before long she had taken all 8inches inside her mouth and I was in extreme pleasure as I held her head and fucked her mouth. I could feel my balls tightening so I grabbed her shoulder and had her stand up again, then I kissed her again and unhooked her bra and took it off.

I admired her firm breasts and caressed them with my hand. Her nipples were hard in excitement and I couldn't resist taking them into my mouth. I licked her nipples and around her small areola and she started to moan again. After playing with her breasts I parted my lips from her breast and told her '' I want to lick your pussy" she didn't say anything. So I grabbed her panty at the waistline and slowly took it off, as it went down her clean shaved vagina came into view and I could see her pussy was wet with her juice.

I kissed her bare pubic area, as I got close I could smell her pussy juice and it was turning me on even more. Once her panty was off I had her spread her legs a bit, parted her pussy lips with one hand and licked her clit. She let out a moan saying "oh Satish''. Her sensual moans and hearing her say my name like that for the first time sent chills across my body as I wanted to pleasure her more. I grabbed a chair from the back office and had her sit on it, next I put both her legs on my shoulder and slowly kissed her pussy lips.

As I was licking her outer pussy lips she was writhing in pleasure and was moaning my name even more. I spread her pussy lips with my hands and placed my mouth on her pussy and penetrated her with my tongue. I was licking the inner walls of her vagina and playing with both her nipples with my hands. I could tell she was ready for another orgasm and she wrapped her legs around my head and kept pulling me towards her with her hands on my head. As she orgasmed I felt her warm juices flow into my mouth and I drank it all.

When she finally caught her breath I looked at her, she felt very shy and covered her face with her hands with her legs still on my shoulder. I put her legs down, moved her hand from her face and kissed her. I was getting impatient to fuck her at this point, so I asked her " do you want to take it further", she smiled and pulled me in for another kiss.

We both stood up while kissing and I picked her up and pushed her against a wall. She put her legs around my waist. Using one hand I positioned my cock at the entrance of her vagina. I broke the kiss and asked her again " are you ready?" She replied by dropping her hip and the head of my penis slid into her wet pussy. She let out a loud moan. We started fucking each other, she would meet each of my thrust by lowering her hip. Her tight vagina felt so good around my cock. Our moans filled the room, as we both increased the pace. I could tell I would be cumming soon so I asked her if I should put on a condom. She said " I want to feel you inside me, please don't stop" and started moaning again.

Before long I could feel her vagina walls milking my cock as her pussy juices started flowing down my cock. She scratched my back and started biting my neck and chest as she orgasmed, at the same time I shot my load inside her too. As my cum hit her pussy she scratched me even more. Our bodies were tangled together in a passion filled love mess. I held her against the wall and my head collapsed on her shoulder as her head rested on my chest. When we came to our senses, I looked into her eyes and said "This was amazing", she blushed and said "You were amazing".

As I pulled out from her a mixture of our juices started to flow out of her vagina and down her legs. I grabbed some paper towels and helped her clean up. While we both knew we crossed a line, we both has smiles on our faces. As we dressed up, I asked " Don't wear your bar or panties, we'll have some more fun in the car". She gave a naughty surprised expression and said "more fun? Really?" and kissed me again. We both got out and started to drive towards her house.

Stay tuned for the next part when I share the fun we had in the car.