Sarita Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarita reveals her true intention at the end.
1.3k words
4.5
10.1k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi readers hope you enjoyed parts 1 and 2 of this story.

After our first sex session both Sarita and me felt like newly wed couple on our honeymoon. As soon as we got in my car we both made out again. Our tongues were moving freely in each other's mouths. Sarita lived about 20 mins from the restaurant. As I started driving I slid my right hand inside her pants and started to play with her clit. I could feel her pussy getting wet again as she started rubbing my cock over my pants. She asked me to take my hand out and as soon as I did she undid my zipper and pulled out my semi hard cock. She started sucking my cock as I was driving. I could hardly focus on the road, luckily the roads were empty that time of the night. By the time we pulled up to her house my cock was rock hard and oozing precum which she was swallowing like a pro. I was getting very horny again and I wanted to feel her warm, wet pussy around my cock one more time before I let her go. Once we reached her home, we saw the time was 11:30, and Mohit wouldn't probably leave for another 1 hour at least. I asked Sarita "Do you want to go for another round in the car?" She replied "My neighbors may see us. I have a better idea, why don't you come inside?" I readily agreed, she got out and went inside while I parked my car a few houses down the road.

As I got out of my car and walked towards her house, I couldn't believe I was about to get intimate with Sarita, this petite goddess, in her house. As I approached her door I got a text from her saying "the door is open, come upstairs." I opened the door and went inside her house. As I closed the door and started going upstairs I heard Sarita shout "Make yourself comfortable on the bed, I'll be right there." I entered her bedroom and sat on her bed, the bathroom door was slightly ajar and I could hear the water running inside. A few moments later I heard the water turn off and Sarita came out. She only had a towel covering her body from her breast right up to her pussy. Her hair was down, she had a light red lipstick on and was looking absolutely fuck worthy. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She walked up to me and slowly turned around. The towel went just up to her ass, the bottom of her cheeks were visible. She dropped the towel and bent down to pick it up. As she bent down her cheeks parted and her pussy was visible from behind. I couldn't take it any more.

I walked up behind her and turned her towards me. I stared into her eyes for a moment then she jumped on me and we started to kiss. I was holding her ass and she had her legs wrapped around my waist. I turned and slowly laid her on the bed with her leg hanging from the edge. I got down on my knees and put her legs on my shoulder and started licking the outside of her pussy. I gave occasional kisses on the inside of her thighs. I could hear her moaning slowly. I moved closed and placed my lips on her pussy and started to lick the inside of her pussy. My hands reached up and started to fondle her breasts. Sarita started to moan even more as she held my head with her thighs and pulled on my hair. I kept on licking her pussy and sucking on her now erect clitoris in between. A few moments later she moaned "Satish I want you inside me. Please fuck me." Hearing her say those words really turned me on as I got up, took off my clothes and got on top of her.

As I got on top of her we started making out again. She spread her legs and the tip of my cock was rubbing against her wet, warm pussy entrance. She reached down, held me penis and placed it at the entrance of her love canal. I pushed the head inside her. Sarita had her hand on my back and I had both my hands on her firm breasts. I pressed my mouth firmly on hers and with one shove buried my cock deep inside her. Sarita shivered a little as he moaned through our kiss. I started fucking my petite goddess and she started to move her hips to meet my thrusts. As we both got into it, I held both her hands above her head with one hand. In this position her breasts appeared completely round and were jerking with each thrust. As she started to moan louder I held her face with my other hand as I kissed her with fiery passion. I could feel my orgasm approaching and I slowed my pace. I let my cock rest deep inside her love canal. I whispered in her ear where do you want me to cum? She replied I want to feel it deep inside me. I pulled out of her all the way and asked her to roll over and get on all fours, she obliged.

I took a second to admire the view in front of me. This firm curvy ass spread open in front of me waiting to be taken by me. Then I shoved my cock which was covered in our love juices back into her pussy. I grabbed her hip with both hands and started to fuck her with very quick short strokes. She was enjoying this position as she started to scream in ecstasy. She tried to muffle her screams by pressing her face on the mattress but before long I could feel her pussy wall tightening around my cock as she was moaning "I am cumming." I could feel my orgasm building up again, and before long we both climaxed almost simultaneously. I unloaded my cum deep inside her. We both collapsed on the bed with my cock still inside her. As I rolled over from her back my cock slid out with a stream of our cum oozing from her pussy. She laid on my arm as we both made out again.

Our kiss broke when her phone rang. It was Manoj, he was calling to check in on her and letting her know he was leaving the store and would be home in about half an hour. We both got up and cleaned ourselves in the washroom. Then as I was helping Sarita fix up the bedroom, I asked if she was on birth-control or if I should get her a morning after pill. She seemed to have gotten upset with the question. I walked over to her and held her by her shoulders and asked her if there was any problem? Sarita explained with teary eyes that she and Manoj were trying to get pregnant for over a year now but didn't have success, that her in-laws seem to think its her fault so they were being quite rude to her and it was affecting her marital relationship. She asked if I would impregnate her. I was quite shocked after hearing this and she understood my concern. She went on to say that no one will ever know that it's my child and requested that I help her out. I was definitely enjoying the intimate relationship I was having with her. I agreed to her request but said that she would continue this relationship after she gets what she wants. She blushed at that and said " If you want you to continue, I would love to."

We finished cleaning up our mess and I left. When I entered my car I got a text for Sarita saying she left me a gift in the cup holder. I looked in to find the bra and pany she was wearing earlier tucked in there. To this day I still have it as a memory of my first sex session with Sarita.