Sarita Pt. 04

Story Info
Sarita agreed to let me pop her anal cherry.
1.7k words
4.23
19.8k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home from Sarita's I started to think about what she asked me to do. Sarita was asking me to impregnate her, and although she said that I won't be responsible for the child, it was still a lot to think about. The next day, we both had the day off from work so I went over to Sarita's house as Manoj was working that day. After a long talk we both agreed that I would help Sarita conceive a child and she would be my friend with benefit for as long as I wanted.

We had sex again and while we were cuddling, I asked Sarita if she would be willing to try anal sex with me. Although I have had sex before, none of my previous girlfriends were willing to try anal and it has always been a fantasy of mine. Sarita blushed, and said "Manoj never wanted to try anal and I have never thought about trying it either." After thinking for a moment she agreed, but asked if we could do it the next time we are together. The rest of the day I was all excited because this would be the first time anal experience for both of us.

The next few days we had sex after work but didn't try anal because we didn't want Manoj to get suspicious incase Sarita had pain afterwards, but during those times I would insert a finger in her ass whenever I fucked her from behind. At first Sarita felt some discomfort but soon she started to enjoy the double penetration as well. I would feel her ass clench my finger with great force but slowly ease up. I couldn't wait to put my cock inside her soft, firm and very tight ass. The roundness of her ass was truly mesmerizing. I loved the way her asshole would swallow my finger, how her ass cheeks would wiggle when she clenched her ass, her moans when I would spank her and the slight gasps when my finger would penetrate her virgin ass. The anticipation of fucking her ass would make me even harder and our sex sessions would be more passionate. We both waited patiently until we both had the whole day to ourselves. The day finally arrived a week later, Manoj was at work all day and both Sarita and I had the day off.

That day after Manoj left at 8am, Sarita called me to ask me to come over. On my way over I stopped by a Walmart and bought a lubricant. I reached her house around 9am, Sarita answered the door wearing a purple satin nightgown that reached up to her thighs, with no coat on top. Her cleavage and a good part of her breasts were visible. I could tell she had no bra on as there was no strap visible and her nipples were standing proud.

Once I came inside and closed the door I pulled her towards me and kissed her. My hands were roaming freely all over her back as we kissed. As I was caressing her ass I realized she had no panties on either. I put my hand under her gown and was massaging her bare ass with both hands as I grabbed her ass cheeks and parted them. I lifted her up and she held on to me with her hands around my neck and her legs around my hips as I carried her into the living room while we were kissing and guided her to sit on the sofa. As she sat her gown hiked up so when I kneeled in front of her, her shaved pussy was visible. I started kissing on her inner thighs and slowly worked my way up kissing on both thighs alternatively. As I got closer to her pussy she closed her eyes and tilt her head back and started to moan slightly.

Once my mouth was near her pussy lips I kissed it on top, this gave Sarita great pleasure as she moaned "Oh Satish" I wrapped my arms around her thighs and Placed her legs on my shoulders and pulled her close. I placed my mouth on her pussy lips and let my tongue play with her pussy. I was tasting her delicious wetness as I continued to lick her pussy. I ran my tongue up and down her taint occasionally licking her asshole in between. Sarita was squirming in pleasure as her legs locked my head between them, soon after she was moaning "O Satish, I am about to cum." I locked my lips on her pussy and let my tongue lick the inside wall of her love canal while my hands were pinching and twisting her erect nipples. Before long Sarita had her first orgasm as she pulled my hair and her love juice gushed into my welcoming mouth. After she caught her breath I laid her on the sofa as I got on top of her and gave her a taste of her pussy juice by kissing her. Once our kiss broke Sarita guided me to the bedroom.

When we entered the bedroom Sarita started to take my clothes off and I took her nightgown off of her. We both stood there naked for a moment before she came close and we started to make out again. By this time my cock was rock hard and aching for relief, so I picked her up again and laid her on the bed. She knew what was about to happen and was blushing like a new bride as I asked her if she was ready. She seemed embarrassed as she looked away but nodded yes. I asked her to get on all fours. She looked at me and asked "you want to put it in directly?" I smiled and replied "Don't worry we'll take our time" as I grabbed the lubricant bottle from my pant pocket. Sarita turned on all fours and her beautiful ass was in front of me again.

I gently caressed her ass as I admired it. I gave it a few spanks which Sarita approved with slight moans. I kneeled down again on some pillows so that her ass was right in front of my face. I parted her cheeks to bring the asshole and pussy in full view. I couldn't help but get excited that I was about to fuck this tight virgin ass. As I brought my face close to her ass I saw her pussy was still moist from our recent session. I placed my tongue on her pussy and started to lick her pussy up to her asshole and back. She was enjoying this as she started to moan again. When she was completely wet I got up and placed the head of my cock at her pussy entrance and pushed it in. We started to fuck and I inserted a lubricated finger in her asshole. Soon my cock was covered in a mixture of our love juices. Sarita was moaning loudly now and when I told her I was going to enter her ass she said "yes baby, fuck my ass" That's all I needed to hear.

I pulled out my cock and poured some lubricant on my finger that was still in her asshole and started to finger fuck her ass to get the lubricant in. Soon I pulled out my finger and placed the head of my cock on her asshole and pushed it. Sarita's ass was incredibly tight, I had to use some force just to get the tip in, she jerked in pain as she grabbed the bedsheet and pushed her head on the mattress to muffle her scream. I held the position for a moment allowing her to get used to this new sensation. I gave it a little more push as she jerked even more but this time my entire head was inside her ass. I could feel her ass squeezing my cock. I bent over on her back and started to play with her breasts. Giving light pushes in between and I started the in and out motion pushing more and more of my cock inside her, before long most of my cock was inside her ass.

After allowing her to adjust to my cock I started to slowly fuck her ass and soon Sarita started enjoying it too. She met my thrusts by pushing her ass more towards me. I held on to her hips and started to fuck her ass with rapid short thrusts. The tightness of her ass, the way she moved her hips and her moans of pleasure quickly pushed me towards a climax. With one big push I shoved my entire cock inside her ass and came in her. I don't know if it was her tight grip on my cock or the sensual experience but even after cumming, my cock was still hard and aching for more. After I caught my breath I pulled out of her alone with a spurt of my semen which started to flow down her crack on her pussy.

I spread her pussy lips and pushed my cock inside her along with some of the cum flowing out of her ass. Sarita was caught off guard as she moaned a loud "uff" I was overcome with passion as I pushed my entire cock in her with one thrust and started fucking her with short and deep thrusts. Sarita started to moan loudly as I continued to ram her pussy. The view from her back was amazing as I held her ass cheeks open, her ass hole was still open from our anal session and as I was ramming her pussy with all my energy i stuck my thumb inside her ass. This pushed Sarita over the edge as she started to climax. All her muscles contracted, her pussy was milking my cock as her ass was gripping my thumb. Soon after I came again deep inside her. As I pulled out Sarita rolled over and was panting heavily trying to catch her breath. I fell next to her and we both fell asleep as we cuddled covered in the mixture of our cum and sweat.

When I woke up, I kissed Sarita on the forehead, she looked up at me, smiled and kissed me. I asked her, "did you enjoy it?" She replied " It hurt for a bit but after that it was great". "Should we try it again?" I asked her. She kissed me again and said "We'll see". After that we both took a shower together and I helped her clean her bed.