Sasha

Story Info
The new Transgirl in the office catches me out.
2.8k words
4.35
10.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10:49 AM - MONDAY STAFF MEETING:

I hate my job. Or more accurately, I hate that it pays me just enough to tolerate the boredom it creates - as well as giving up on creative taking risks in my life.

There's nothing worse than being stuck in a comfortable rut.

Another Monday AM staff meeting that could be an email, 15 people sitting around a faux-wood table in a windowless room with sterile lighting discussing the most mundane shit imaginable.

"Dave, did you have anything to add?"


Hearing my name jerked me out of my daydream.

"...no I don't think so Rachel." I replied, "I think you covered everything."

I hadn't really listened to a word for the last few minutes in truth, but the highlighted point on the agenda displayed on the wall monitor gave me enough context to bullshit my way from here.

"So you'll have the new web pages ready for deployment on Friday afternoon?" she enquired further.

In reality I'd finished them last week, but she didn't need to know that yet. No point in taking on anything new before I needed to.

"Absolutely." I replied. "I'm just finalising a few templates, and checking for typography issues."

"Ok good. Now before we move on, we have a new hire starting today. She'll be on a tour and induction today, and she'll

be replacing Emily on Customer Service."

This got my interest. Emily was missed, she had been the hottest girl in the office and I have to admit I was hoping her replacement would be a suitable replacement. New masturbation material was always welcome for my 45 minutes of time spent hiding in the employee bathroom each day.

Yeah, I'm bored.

"I'll just nip out and get her before she starts her induction." Rachel continued leaving the room.

This was potentially the most exciting thing to happen in weeks, that's how depressing this place is - so when Rachel returned with another person in tow there was a collective (and completely silent) feeling of mild surprise in the room.

It was a slightly chubby mid 20's trans girl with a distinct goth look to her. Not exactly an Emily replacement then, who had been a super slim blonde with big tits.

"Everyone, this is Sasha."

We all stared, as Sasha stood there slightly awkwardly. I must admit I felt sorry for her, she was about to be introduced to 15 people whose names she had little hope of remembering, before no doubt being reintroduced to us all again individually over the coming days. Doing so whilst trans must be even more uncomfortable as no doubt she's had people silently judge whether or not she "passed" before.

"She's our new Customer Service whizz. She'll be coming to spend 20 minutes with you all over the next few days as part of her training, so please make her feel welcome."

Rachel then proceeded to point us all out one by one, and in turn we each smiled and did the same little stupid wave everyone does in that situation before the meeting ended and we got back to work.

LATER THAT AFTERNOON

"Hi Dave?" I heard a soft voice say, as I immediately clicked off my Fantasy Football Team to spin around.

"What...oh hi Sasha." I replied seeing her standing nervously behind me and extending my hand for a shake.

"My turn to give you a 15 minute run down of my work you'll never remember?" I laughed.

She smiled and laughed as she shook my hand. I had to admit, up close and behind the pale makeup and black lipstick her smile was lovely.

"Yes please Dave!"

"Sure, grab a seat." I replied.

I spent the next 20 minutes explaining my role as she diligently made notes on what I did, and we did the usual "where did you work previously?" and "what do you do for fun?" questions.

She was really easy to talk to, and I found her charming. As she stood up to leave, she accidentally flicked her pen lid past me to the other side of my desk. I turned to retrieve it as she did the same thing by leaning over me as she stood. This ended with the slightly embarrassing situation of her armpit in her tight white shirt pressed right into my nose as I turned back toward her to return the lid.

Something about it smelled musky, hot and sweet at the same time.

I didn't dislike it.

"Sorry!" she said, looking mortified.

"...it's...it's ok I said."

She looked around.

"I sweat a lot, and I ran out of deodrant and I'm really sorry an..."

"Sasha." I replied stopping her. "It's fine, it's not a problem."

She looked so relieved.

"Thanks Dave. Can I ask a favour?"

"Anything." I said perhaps too enthusiastically, my head still swimming from the smell.

"It's a little embarrassing, but as I just flung my armpit into your face I guess it can't get worse haha. I'm planning on using the gym here before work tomorrow morning, and I have my fresh kit here with me as well as my used kit as I ran before work this morning."

"Ok..." I said, unsure of why she was telling me this.

"I don't have a desk and footlocker yet. I notice your locker is open and empty." she continued, pointing at the open unit by my desk. "If you could leave it unlocked tonight I could leave my kit in there and collect it tomorrow morning to use in the gym? Saves me lugging it home on the Tube tonight."

"Of course." I said. "No worries."

"Thanks." she said, smiling again and putting her backpack into my locker.

"Looks like I'm due to see Liam over in Purchasing. See you tomorrow, and thank You for understanding and helping me."

"My pleasure." I said, meaning it.

She stood up and left. I watched her walk away. My attraction to her was definitely increasing. That smell of sweat had really gotten into my head.

I looked down at her backpack. If her used running kit was in there, I wonder what that might smell like?

I decided to stay a little late this evening so I could find out. Just for a few minutes.

AFTER WORK:

"See you tomorrow mate." I waved as Liam passed me on his way out.

I looked around. No one else in my section, receptionist gone. Rachel was still in her office but that was right by reception and she would have no line of sight.

I leant down and opened Sasha's bag.

Some freshly folded gym wear. Not what I wanted.

I checked the other main bag pocket. Used and crumpled gym shorts and t-shirt and running shoes. Bingo.

I looked around the room again. No one around.

I picked up her used, inside out gym shirt and pressed the armpit to my nose and breathed in.

It stunk to high heaven, sweet and musky. My cock stiffened immediately. I smelled and smelled both armpits, before I looked down and saw the trainers again.

Dare I?

I was already a sweat sniffing pervert, fuck it might as well. I hoiked one of her trainers up and smelled deeply into the shoe.

"Fuuuckkkk." I said.

I'd always had a foot and armpit fetish to a degree. I'd even ordered a pair of socks online once, but Sasha's foot and armpit smells were another level.

I needed to know more about her.

I carefully put her kit away, and resolved to spend my evening at home researching her, trying to find pictured and info and wanking myself blind over my new office crush.

THAT EVENING

I lay back in the bath, hard as a rock thinking about Sasha's smell. Her shoes, her gym shirt. I'd never masturbated over a transwoman before, but I found myself wondering about how far she'd transitioned? It didn't really seem to matter given how she smelled and smiled. Given the chance, I'd jump into bed with her in a second.

I started the social media stalk. I entered her name and city into Facebook, not too many Sasha Reedhow's even in London. Her profile was private, locked down. No help there.

I checked for her Instagram using my anonymous account. Nothing under her name, more digging needed.

I went back to Facebook and clicked her profile pic, several likes from her friends whose names I could see. I searched their names in Instagram, and finally found one of them with a public profile. On his following list I found her, under the handle "xSashaxMCRx__1996"

Her profile was public, and there was photo after photo to look at.

She really was very pretty, and the photos where she smiled were so magnetic to me. What I wanted more than anything was to smell her again. If nothing else, I needed more socks, gym shirts, and hopefully underwear!

I gooned for ages, getting myself into the horny zone where everything seems like a good idea.

Fuck it. Let's see if she sells used clothing.

From my anonymous Instagram account I followed her and began to type a new DM:

"Hi Sasha, you are hot as fuck. Do You sell used clothes pls? If so I have a cashapp and would love to buy your socks, underwear and sweaty gym wear. No problem if not. Serious offer."

I waited for a reply. Nothing.

After 20 minutes edging and waiting I realised I might not get an answer. She was probably out with a boyfriend or girlfriend, not waiting online to sell a pervy bloke ten years her senior her used clothes.

I went back to her photos, found my favourite pic of her and wanked myself to orgasm. After it had subsided, the post-nut clarity kicked in. I had just DMd a new colleague asking to buy her used clothes. Stupid behaviour and risky, how would I even get the clothing if she did sell it too me without her knowing? I had my CashApp which was anonymous I'd used to buy socks off of random girls before, but I couldn't risk giving Sasha my home address to post them to, even if I gave her a fake name on the address.

Thankfully, I'd done all this from an anonymous account. I could just ignore it if she responded anyway.

I closed Instagram and went to bed, a little digusted with myself.

THE NEXT MORNING:

"How are those pages coming Dave?" Rachel asked me, hovering like Bill Lumbergh from Office Space.

"Almost done." I lied. They were already done. "In fact, they'll be ready for deployment Friday morning now, instead of the afternoon." I hoped sacrificing a few hours of not having to work on anything new on Friday would placate her and stop her from asking for more info now.

It worked!

"Great!" she said, smiling. "I have a new project on Monday for you, we'll catch up on Friday about it after your work goes live."

"Great" I lied as she left and went to harangue someone else.

"Morning Dave." I heard from behind me, as someone wheeled a chair next to me.

It was Sasha.

"Morning Sasha!" I said, smiling at her. "Your hair looks great today by the way."

"Thanks. Now you can have these for £100, but you'll have to curtsy for me too first." she said, placing a clearly damp pair of socks in a ziplock bag on the desk.

It felt like I'd been hit in the stomach by a train.

"W...what are you talking about?" I stammered out.

"Your message on Instagram." she said, staring at me. "It was such a strange message that I knew it must be someone who knew me, as there is nothing on my Instagram about selling clothes to freaks."

I swallowed.

"So I thought, who could it be. Possibly some of my male friends or acquaintances, perhaps an old classmate who I knew before I became a woman?" she continued, looking up as if she was pondering a puzzle.

"And then I thought, Dave from work seemed to be checking me out, and seemed a little too cool with a sweaty transgirl accidentally putting her armpit in his face."

"Sasha." I replied, "I have no idea wh.."

"Be quiet." she interrupted. "I haven't finished."

My cock stirred. I quite liked being bossed around be her.

"So you made an anonymous Insta account, and were smart enough not to have it linked to your Facebook. But." she continued, holding up a finger, "you were dumb enough to not turn off the feature that lets people find you who have your email address, and even worse you registered that anonymous account with an email address that you had used next to your full name on some music forums years ago."

I swallowed. This girl was the world's greatest fucking detective.

"So when I searched on that email address, after searching a few others for you I'd found of course, the account that messages me about buying my clothes popped right up."

She looked at me. A mixture of disgust and amusement.

"So I repeat, £100 now for these sweaty socks. Then curtsy and say...thank You Miss Sasha, I'm sorry for being a bad boy."

I sat there frozen.

"Sasha I'm sorry, I..."

"David. Do as you are told. I have this entire trail backed up with screenshots. How will Rachel feel about her newest employee being sexually harassed on day one?"

Sasha was right. I'd be fired for sure, and I'd be lucky if it stopped there.

"Yes Sasha." I said. "You're right, I'm sorry."

I looked around, fortunately no one else in my area was in yet. I opened my wallet, took out £100 and handed it to Sasha, and then I curtsied.

"Better" she said taking the money with a smirk on her pretty face. "Now, what you did to me was disgusting and disrespectful, wasn't it?"

She was absolutely right. "It really was." I admitted. "For what it's worth, I really am sorry for how this must have made you feel."

She looked at me.

"I actually believe you. And that's why, I won't be taking this further."

"Thank you Sasha." I replied, feeling a sense of relief.

"...as long as you continue doing as you are told."

"What...I...for how long?" I asked. Dread creeping back in.

"For as long as I desire David." she replied calmly. "You are my bitch now, but don't worry you'll like some of it." she continued, smirking.

"After all, good boys get treats." she pulled a pair of black lace panties from her pocket, grabbed my hand and placed the panties into it.

I looked down.

"Worn for two days in a row, and then my boyfriend fucked me in them last night whilst you were wanking to my beach pics. His cum dribbled onto the material at the back. Put them into your mouth."

I looked at the crumpled and damp underwear. I could see the cumstain.

"Now bitch."

I rammed them into my mouth. Sasha smiled.

"Suck them David."

I began to suck them like my life depended on it. The salty taste filling my senses.

"Haha, good. Now I know this was a bit of a shock, but going forward you will not question anything I tell you to do. You lost the right to be treated fairly when you were gross to me."

I nodded.

"I understand Sasha, and I truly am sorry."

"As I said David, I believe you. If I did not, I would have made you do all that and then sent all the evidence from yesterday to Rachel."

I breathed out.

"But...actions have consequences, and as a result of your actions, your consequence will be servitude to me."

I looked down. There was nothing I could do.

"Yes Sasha, thank You Sasha."

"Good. Now David, for your long term punishment I am going to make a few changes to you as I don't think you deserve to fuck pretty women, cis or trans."

"I...I...don't understand Sasha." I replied.

"I know she said. And you don't have to."

I just stared, completely nonplussed.

"All that you need to know, is that I intend to turn you celibate forever."

My eyes went wide. I know I couldn't question her.

She smiled.

"Good boy for not questioning, you are learning already. You don't need to know all the details, but I will be brainwashing you over the coming months so that you can no longer become aroused by the idea of penetrative sex."

I felt the sweat on my brow.

"You will be taught that your pleasure is in being pleasing, primarily to me and then ultimately to all women. After time, your cock will simply stop being hard even if you are offered sex."

I felt sick. This seemed impossible, but she seemed certain.

Sasha smiled.

"We have work to do."