Sasha and John's Next Adventure

Story Info
Sasha's exposure at the restaurant creates food for fantasy.
1.4k words
4.65
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JOHN: That was so hot, Sasha. Oh my god -- when you spread your legs and started fingering yourself?

SASHA: I know. God. I was dripping. Mmmmm. Go deeper.

JOHN: And when you dipped your fingers in your pussy and then stuck them in Gino's mouth... uhn.

SASHA: He loved that. I was afraid you would be jealous. Yeah -- just like that.

JOHN: I loved it too. I'm not the jealous type. How's this?

SASHA: Perfect. Keep going. You're a little jealous sometimes, boo.

JOHN: Maybe just a little, but that was insanely hot. I thought I would come in my suit pants.

SASHA: I'm glad you saved it for me -- don't come yet.

JOHN: I won't. We should do that again. Or something else. Or something even lewder.

SASHA: Ooooh. Yes. We're going back that restaurant. First time there and they already have a table with our name on it.

JOHN: And with your come on it. What else should we do.

SASHA: What do you want to do?

JOHN: Would you go dancing in a short skirt, commando?

SASHA: Done -- we've already done that.

JOHN: Would you dance with other guys?

SASHA: If you want me to.

JOHN: Do you want to?

SASHA: ... Yes. I want to feel their hands on my hips and their warm breath on my neck.

JOHN: Oh my god. Uhn. Would you let them touch you?

SASHA: Where? On my pussy?

JOHN: Yes -- would you let them finger you on the dancefloor?

SASHA: No. No touching.

JOHN: Would you touch yourself so they could see.

SASHA: Yes. I'd pull up my dress so they could see everything that Gino saw. But if they reached out to touch me, I'd slap their hands away.

JOHN: Would you let them suck on your juicy fingers after you touch yourself?

SASHA: Yes, just like Gino.

JOHN: That's so hot.

SASHA: I know. I'm getting so wet talking about it.

JOHN: I can tell.

SASHA: What else do you fantasize about me doing?

JOHN: Would you do a boudoir photo shoot for me?

SASHA: In a heartbeat.

JOHN: How risqué would you go?

SASHA: No limits. What kind of pictures would you want?

JOHN: Pictures that show how beautiful you are.... And pictures that make you look slutty.

SASHA: Closeups of my pussy with my fingers in it?

JOHN: Oh yes.

SASHA: Photos of my face when I come.

JOHN: All of them.

SASHA: What else?

JOHN: Would you let the photographer put his fingers inside you?

SASHA: No -- no touching. Same rules.

JOHN: Would you do a couple's boudoir photo shoot?

SASHA: With you -- yes.

JOHN: You'd fuck me while a photographer took pictures of us.

SASHA: Yes -- oh that's so hot. Hold on -- let me get on top.

JOHN: Right there. Yeah. Can you imagine him holding the lens of his camera an inch from your pussy while I press my cock into it?

SASHA: So hot -- I can imagine the feeling of his breath on my thighs while he shoots the closeups.

JOHN: Whom would you look in the eye while you sucked on my dick -- me, or the photographer.

SASHA: Mmmmmmm. The photographer. I want the photos to show how aroused I am. I'd be like a cat in heat.

JOHN: Would you have sex with me while other people watched?

SASHA: I don't know. Like where?

JOHN: At a sex club? In a public park? In the bathroom at the restaurant?

SASHA: Maybe, probably not, probably.

JOHN: Why maybe and probably not?

SASHA: I think these are my hard limits: I don't want to get arrested, I don't want to get raped, I don't want my face on the internet, I don't want to be seen by family or friends.

JOHN: That leaves a lot of territory to explore....

SASHA: Let's explore it. Mm, mm, mm.

JOHN: Oh yeah, I love it when you roll your hips like that. Keep doing that. Would you let someone else touch you if you knew it was safe? If you knew you weren't going to get raped?

SASHA: Maybe. Probably. If it were someone I trusted. If Gino had asked, I would've let him touch me tonight. At least I think I would have. I was imagining him touching me while I touched myself. But I might've been afraid you'd be jealous.

JOHN: You could've let him. I'd have been ok with it. If the guy on the dancefloor were someone you trusted, then would you let him touch you.

SASHA: I'd let him put his hands on my tits. He could kiss my neck. Maybe my lips just a little -- that's very intimate. If he put his hands on my ass outside the dress, I might pull my dress up from under his hands so that his palms could hold my bare ass. Mmmm.

JOHN: Oh god that's hot. Uhn. Some people on the dancefloor might notice.

SASHA: Let 'em.

JOHN: Would you let him touch your pussy.

SASHA: If I trusted him. If you had told me it was ok with you.

JOHN: It's ok. The thought of you in a short dress, hiked up to your hips, grinding against the palm of some guy whose fingers are up inside you, on a crowded dancefloor -- good lord, Sasha, you're a firecracker.

SASHA: I would like it even more if you were there too. When I pull away from Mr. Hand, I can press my butt into your bulge.

JOHN: I might have to fuck you right there on the dancefloor.

SASHA: Don't threaten me with a good time. Do it.

JOHN: I would pull out my cock and press it into you. Mr. Hand feels it sliding over his fingers, but he leaves them there. You press your chest into him and kiss him as I press into you, so wet.

SASHA: Oh god. I can feel your cock stretching me out. I can feel Mr. Hand's fingers raking at my clit. I can taste the whiskey on his tongue and I can feel your hands holding my hips. Mmmmmm. Oh yes. Fuck yes. Fast and hard. Just like that. Press your thumbs into my hips. Like that. Don't stop.

JOHN: People are watching.

SASHA: Yes. They've formed a circle around us. They must think I'm such a slut. It's dark, and they can't see my pussy, but my tits are out, my dress is bunched around my waist, and they can tell what's happening. John, I have a confession.

JOHN: Tell me.

SASHA: I want to suck Mr. Hand's cock. I want him to fill my mouth while you're filling my pussy. I don't care who sees me.

JOHN: Oh my god. Suck on my fingers you nasty whore.

SASHA: Mmmmph.

JOHN: So do it. Suck Mr. Hand's cock in front of the whole dance floor. Tell me.

SASHA: I won't even unbuckle his belt. I'll just unzip his pants and reach in and pull it free. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Mmmmmm. Yes.... I'd glance around and see all the people leering at me. Oh god -- they must all think I'm such a filthy slut. I wouldn't care. I'd bend down and take the big purple head of his cock between my lips and run my tongue around it. I can feel his hand on the back of my head shoving my face down onto his fat cock.

JOHN: That's my hand. Suck that cock, Sasha, you dirty slut. Take it as deep as it goes.

SASHA: Oh god. He's filling up my mouth. I can barely breathe. Grab my hair like you would. Mmmm. Yes. Fuck! I can smell the sweat on his balls. I feel delirious. I might pass out.

JOHN: Keep sucking, Sasha. Make that fucker come and you swallow every drop!

SASHA: I will. I promise. I'll be a good slut. I'll make him come in my mouth. I can't wait to taste him, all warm and salty and slimy. Mmmm. Come in my mouth, John. Tell me when you're about to come, I need it in my mouth. Keep pounding me, but tell me.

JOHN: I'm going to come -- I'm going to come now. Go!

SASHA: Yes! Urmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmm.

JOHN: Jesus fuck.

SASHA: Mmmm. That was so hot, John! I love you, baby.

JOHN: I love you too, sweet pea. What a fantasy.... Do you think you would ever do that?

SASHA: Maybe. Maybe.

(To be continued....)