All Comments on 'Sasha Ch. 02: Anal Sub Slut'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
4Leather4Leather8 months ago

Very sexy chapter. One’s young mind is so subjectively open that they will do anything. Almost in a state of hypnosis. Please keep the writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is an amazing series. Please continue…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the twisted tales series. Can’t wait to see how it all plays out.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Love this series. Submissive Sasha, a very curvy but a bit plump young woman with very big DD tits will do anything for Missy, with her perfect body. Missy abuses and humiliates Sasha, and she loves it. Sasha also thinks she is in love with Kieran’s sexy and gorgeous mom Isla. Most recently, after being kissed by Bridgette, she thought she had feelings for her too. Sasha is a mess. But she loves the sex with Missy but is curious what sex with a black woman would be like. Clearly anything is possible in this amazing series of connected but unnattached stories.

Lilbit_kittykat09Lilbit_kittykat097 months ago

I love this!!!! But I feel a connection to Sasha and Isla. The build up is amazing. She’s only 18 and I know I went through several mistresses. You should write it somehow to have finally Sasha submit to Isla maybe Isla seducing Sasha one weekend when Missy is not paying attention to her and she is hanging out with Jacob and Isla seduces Sasha in the kitchen knowing her submissive side.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

Sasha and Missy! WOW, I thought that Isla was going to be a big part of Sasha.

YoungTrashYoungTrash6 months ago

Amazing hot lesbian anal fun! Let's hope you continue the Twisted series. Would love to see Missy, Sasha and Kieron have a threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES