Sasha Makes Another Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good, babe, I love your filthy mouth on my cock," he said, his movements becoming erratic before he froze, his cum spilling into her mouth. She swallowed as best she could, but a dribble squeezed out of her mouth as she pulled back, releasing Joey's cock. She ran her finger over the cum, collecting the drops and sucking on her finger, not letting a drop go to waste. Joey stumbled backwards, an expression of bliss on his face.

"Damn, you are the perfect little slut" Rino said, slamming upwards now that he had free range of movement again. She leaned forward and rested her hands on his knees, her tits bouncing from his forceful fucking.

"I-I-I'm close," she stuttered out, her legs tingling as she felt her orgasm approach. Rino reached around and brushed his hand against her clit, the touch on her sensitive pussy sending her hurtling over the edge. She screamed out, her pussy walls clamping down on Rino, forcing him to cum with her. He bellowed behind her, his cum saturating her insides. She felt the warm gush of it as Rino pulled her back against him, his chest raising her as he took gigantic gulps of air. Her whole body was tingling from the intense orgasm and they all lay there in silence for a few minutes as they cooled their breathing. She slipped off Rino, wriggling into her skirt and top. Rino snatched her bra off the ground, only needing to zip up his jeans.

"I'm keeping this," he smiled wolfishly at her. Sasha winked at him.

"You earned it!" She looked at Joey, who was running a hand through his hair. "Can I have my panties back before whoever this office belongs to runs into us?"

He shook his head, sharing a look with Rino.

"No way, I want that cum dripping down your legs," he replied

"Like the dirty slut you are," Rino added, kissing the side of her neck

"And I wouldn't worry about being disturbed. This is my office, and my nightclub, to be honest. "

Sasha gasped and Joey pounded Rino's back.

"Damn bro, I hope we're welcome back after we just destroyed it," he laughed.

"I'll take payment in sweet pussy," Rino smiled.

Sasha sighed to herself. Making new friends was the best.

12