Sasquatch Invasion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning and whimpering, I fell to my knees. She let my sore balls go, and leaned against a support beam as she came down off her shattering orgasm. Still, we all heard the moaning and gulping coming from Maria. She really was gone forever. She never really made it out of that parking garage where they found her. This just completed her addiction.

Finally, after almost a minute, the gulping slowed and stopped, but not the moaning. Maria wasn't done, and neither was the Big Foot. Without ever even taking her lips off its cock, Maria slowly began bobbing her head up the shaft, and jerking off the base. She began sucking it off all over again, and the Sasquatch groaned in approval and allowed her.

"Fucking slut." Zoey coldly muttered and started creeping past them, out the other garage door, as we'd originally intended. Taking one last look back at Maria as she deliriously sucked the slime covered cock in her mouth, I shook my head helplessly and walked on down the alley with the others, hoping this selfish sacrifice might just be enough to get us through.

To Be Continued...

12