All Comments on 'Satan's Slaves MC 01'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ambiseambisealmost 2 years ago

Hopefully Claire will go as well....M&D combo would be excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Satan's slaves MC is a PLC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So far so good!

TK

EhsheehsheEhsheehshealmost 2 years ago

Like the story would like to see it go forward

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know it's only a story, but no married couple in their right mind would interact like this with a gang. The premise has to make sense and this one doesn't.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

What is wrong with this wife? Does she not realize how dangerous a group of bikers are? Is she just so bored with life? What would hubby do if Cream had of kicked his bike into gear once she put her foot on the pegs? He'd have left with her and fucked her someplace before he brought her back. What a family of morons. Bikers might seem nice to the pussy but that is cuz they want to fuck them. They'll be pulling a train on both women if you give them a chance. LOL Mess bikers you will get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get it's a story but I have personal experience dealing with outlaw motorcycle gangsters I was on the opposite side of the law from them). There is nothing cute or sexy or hot about them; they are extremely violent, live lives of crime from drug dealing and human trafficking to murder, rape and arson. Once someone is part of that world, they do not ever get out of it.

I suspect that this is going to be some sex filled fantasy in which wifey gets to be the bitch for a bunch of bikers (or maybe hubby gets used to). As a sex fantasy, whatever floats the reader's boat, I guess; this is a dirty story site after all. But in real life, she'd immediately become common property of the gang, gang banged, essentially enslaved and turning tricks on the side for them. Hubby would be recruited into being a drug mule if he was lucky or likely, much much worse. And daughter would likely be forced into the gang as well. They should contact the cops ASAP.

3*** and i won't be reading any more. Having seen it, I don't want to contemplate a real life nightmare being turned into a fantasy.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

If this were reality, then of course your tale wouldn't work, but as this is a tale, and because it hits a nasty nerve in my psyche, I'm going to read the next chapter. I would humbly suggest that you find an editor for the few typos and grammatical mistakes I saw (e.g., "desserts" [with two s's because you want two], not "deserts"), but otherwise, I look forward to seeing what happens. Cheers!

HighBrowHighBrow23 days ago

Man, don’t people know about these gangs yet?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...