Satin Nights

Story Info
A short erotic story with passionate sex.
791 words
3.69
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you looking at me with those come-hither eyes, standing in my hotel room. You look so sexy in your shirt and panties all comfy and relaxed. A soft smile comes over your warm face as I stand up and walk over to you. I stare into your eyes for a moment and then I stroke your hair gently as I kiss you softly. Your breathing gets heavier and you kiss me back.

Our eyes close as we kiss softly and sweetly at first and then more intense. Your tongue finds its way into my mouth as we kiss deeply. Your soft moan fills my ears and makes my manhood expand. You smell so sweetly as we make wet sloppy kisses. I touch the nape of your neck as you unbutton my shirt. I feel your breasts through your shirt and I lift it off exposing your gorgeous breasts. I run my hands along your breasts making your nipples hard as I touch your body.

We walk over to the bed still kissing. You pull the satin sheets back as I begin sucking your nipples. I suck, kiss and caress your breasts as you moan in pleasure. I pull my pants off with only my underwear covering my hard manhood. You kiss your way down and then pull my underwear off as I suddenly feel your mouth on my hard cock. I moan so loud as you start sucking me. You know just how I like it...licking the back of my head and sucking me so hard. You take my cock in your mouth and gag as we roll on the bed and I am writhing in pleasure. I pull your panties down and start fingering your pussy gently. Flicking your clit with my fingers as I feel your wetness drip on me. I pause for a moment to taste you and it's so sweet and good. I finger you as you suck me; your moan vibrating on my cock taking me to ecstasy.

After a nice blowjob, you lie back and I spread your legs. I want to taste more as I begin licking your clit, doing little circles with my tongue, listening to you moan as I please your wet pussy. I lick you up and down licking the inside of your wet hole and making you moan so loud. I know you like oral, you need a man like me to do it right. Mmmm

My cock is throbbing and I just have to slide it into you. You lift your legs on my shoulder and I slide in slowly at first, and then all the way in. Your mouth opens and you gasp as I begin fucking you sliding in and out with slow broad strokes. I kiss your lips and feel your warm breath in my face as your warm, wet pussy pleases my cock so much. You feel so warm, wet and perfect. I go faster and deeper as we rock back on forth on those slick beautiful sheets. My throbbing cock soothing your aching womanhood. You've gone far too long without the pleasure you deserve. I fuck you fast then I slow down until you beg me to speed up again. I suck your nipples and massage you as my cock massages your pussy. You feel so fucking good. Mmmmm So satisfying.

I roll you over into doggystyle so I can fuck you hard from behind. I slide my big cock in still dripping with your juice and I pound you hard as you scream in pleasure. Nice deep strokes with my manhood deep inside you pleasing you. We fuck hard and fast and then I slow down making this special moment last even longer. I speed back up and kiss you up and down your back. Suddenly, you begin to build up and up and up squeezing my cock as I feel you orgasm so hard. You squirt all over my cock and it feels so good! We roll back over, and I slide back in on missionary. I fuck you again more and more as I feel more orgasm building. I feel it harder and harder until I can't hold back anymore, and I start shooting cum all inside you as you feel the warm goodness all inside you. I thrust a few more times as I can't stop cumming then I glide to a stop.

We lie there for a moment with me inside you. Then I slowly pull out and cuddle up next to you. I give you some kisses and we slide under the sheets holding each other close. A magical night with a magical lady. We fall asleep in each other's arms just like it should be.