Satisfaction

Story Info
Tavel's friend Chloe needs some help with her breeding kink.
11.4k words
4.66
24.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers

Story Summary:

Tavel goes to his best friend Chloe's house for a night of gaming and fun. When he learns that Chloe is struggling with pent-up horniness because of her unsatisfied breeding kink, Tavel helps her solve the problem.

Bite-Sized Description:

This is a story of rough, sloppy, kink-satisfying sex between friends. This story has almost zero plot, except for the scenario leading up to the main scene, and is focused entirely on sex.

Sexual Content:

Sexual and/or erotic content is extremely prevalent in this story. The sexual and/or erotic content within this story is as follows;

Interracial (Black Man x White Woman)

Big Dick

Excessive Talk of Impregnation

Excessive Dirty Talk

Excessive Derogatory Talk

Kink Affirmation

Multiple Creampies

Sloppy Sex

Cum as Lube

Rough Sex

Content Warnings:

This story features no content that should be triggering or difficult to read.

Author's Note:

Hi again. I'm not going to try and ignore the fact that I have only published one story in the last... seven months?... and that is mostly what I wanted to use this Author's Note to explain. Well, that and how the basis of this story was VERY heavily inspired by a script that became pretty popular on r/gonewildaudio (specifically the version that Ivy Wilde did, since she's the queen of that subreddit). So, if you are familiar with the script or have heard the audio before, then you will notice MANY familiarities. I did definitely add an original flair, though, and already have ideas for new stories based off of that, so... watch out.

But, back to the publishing thing. There has just been a lot going on, and I am the worst person alive when it comes to procrastination and staying focused on a single task at a time. Why continue working on this story, when I have this brand new idea that I can work on before inevitably getting distracted by the next new idea? The cycle loops over and over again, leading to 48 stories (I counted) in my folders that are planned out or already halfway completed, but left and forgotten. Plus, it doesn't help that I am also in the early stages of working on my first legitimate novel (not smut, in case you were wondering), so that has taken up a lot of my attention as well these last few months.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I apologize for being so sporadic with my publishing. Chucking out three stories, then disappearing for four months just to toss out one more, then vanishing yet again. Can you believe I originally intended to publish two or three stories a month when I started doing this? Ah, so naive and foolish. The only thing stronger than a writer is the curse of ADHD.

Sorry, getting back on track. I am not going to lie to you and say that I am going to try and upload on a more consistent schedule. I have no way of controlling my attention span that well. I will promise, however, that maybe my schedule might be a little bit more active in the future. I am going to try and discipline myself to not come up with any new story ideas, and only work on the ones already in development. (Well, except for the ideas derived from this story, because I make the rules, and I said so)

Well, that's enough rambling from me, so I'll just shut up and let the story take over from here.

Oh, and in case you're reading this, Mom, I love you. Sorry I decided to write smut instead of real stories!


"Dude, get ready to get your ass handed to you."

Chloe smirked, cockily blocking the open doorframe with her own body. Tavel raised his dark hands defensively.

"You invite me over to play a game, and open the door with that? No 'Hello', no 'How are you?' Just right to the trash talk."

Chloe leaned forward with her wicked grin reaching up one pale cheek. Her face was practically glowing under the porch light that illuminated the evening. Impish features with chubby cheeks almost made her look like a child half her age- if that child had a trucker's vocabulary and a near-complete lack of traditionally feminine traits.

Tavel took a cursory glance over Chloe- but not to admire the way that her body was shaped like a bottom-heavy hourglass with a slender waist, broad shoulders, and even broader hips. Instead, his gaze roamed to her wrinkled grey sweatpants, and the moderate yellow streak stained in a thin line down the front of her dark green hoodie.

"Are those the exact same clothes you had on last week?"

Chloe brushed a shock of blonde hair behind her ear. The rest of its shoulder length was tied back in a sloppy ponytail. "Yep."

"You still have mustard on your sweater."

Chloe looked down, held out her hoodie with her hands to view the stain, then released it and shrugged. "Eh, it'll wash out."

Tavel simply blinked a few times, trying to find any sense of shame in Chloe's soft blue eyes. They only glared back, slowly growing in annoyance.

"Make up your fucking mind, are you coming in or not?"

"I'm just trying to guess if you've been wearing those same clothes for the entire time since I last saw you." Tavel smirked but stepped inside the house. As Tavel kicked off his shoes, Chloe scoffed.

"Of course not, I do have work, remember?"

"So you willingly changed back into dirty clothes when you come home from work?"

"Dude. It's sweatpants and a hoodie, not a fucking prom dress. Being worn for multiple days is kinda what they are designed for. Now stop acting like a wuss and get your black, Mr. Clean-looking ass inside so I can serve it to you on a silver fucking platter."

Tavel held his hands up defensively. "Alright, geez. You can ease off with the vocabulary, Gordon Ramsey."

Chloe sighed and shook her head in defeat. "I've just... It's been a rough week. Can we just play some games and try to relax? I need to unwind."

Tavel unzipped his sweater and set it in a neat pile on the floor. Looking at Chloe, it was clear now that she was desperate for this. The way her eyes stared back, she was obviously exhausted from life. "Sure. What were you thinking of starting with?"

Chloe offered a small, but sincere smile. "Mario Party."

"Classic Nintendo sixty-four? I can respect that."

Tavel followed Chloe down the hall and into the living room, where the coffee table was already moved to the side to clear a large space in the center of the room in front of the TV. Chloe spoke back over her shoulder to Tavel. "Help me with the couch?"

Tavel didn't need to reply- it was standard procedure at this point. He took one end of the couch pressed against one wall and helped slide it across the hardwood floor towards the open spot in the center of the room. He did, however, offer small talk.

"So when did you say your parents and your sister were getting back from Nova Scotia?"

"Next Sunday. Still another week and a half with the house to myself."

"Cool. So when you say that it's been a rough week..."

Chloe looked up with an annoyed grin. "It's not my period, dumbass. That's not for another two weeks."

"Hey, just trying to be supportive. Maybe talking about it will help."

"What, are you a therapist now?" Chloe's eyes twinkled with amusement.

Tavel finished pushing the couch into place and rested his hands on the back. "I'm offering help. It's up to you to take it."

Chloe rolled her eyes and slumped down onto her knees to begin rummaging around in the cupboard beneath the TV. Inside, Tavel could see multiple consoles, ranging from modern ones like a Nintendo Switch and an Xbox One, all the way to the old-school classics like the original Playstation, and the old school Nintendo that Chloe was currently placing a game into. It was one thing to be a collector, but for her to also collect games and consoles that died out before either of them were even born, it was impressive. Tavel wondered if Chloe still had that Atari up in the closet in her room.

"Fine." Chloe mumbled and grabbed a series of remotes, as well as a pair of controllers hooked up to the console. "But remember that this is your fault for inviting me to rant."

Tavel smiled. "Not a problem. Lay it on me."

Chloe sat back down onto the couch, where Tavel followed suit. As she spoke, she swapped between the remotes to adjust a series of settings on the TV, presumably to switch between the dozen-or-so consoles all hooked up to one system.

"Well, the minimum wage went up by a dollar, as I'm sure you know, except since I was already paid more than that, my wage didn't go up at all. I talked with my manager about it, but he's in the same boat as I am, and we have to wait like a month before we can get a response back about it."

"I'm dealing with the same thing." Tavel offered. "Seeing all those part-time high-school gremlins get a wage increase while mine stays the same feels like a punishment for being with them for three years."

"Anyway-" Chloe continued. "Work sucks, like usual. There's only so much idiocy I can handle from a drive-through before I want to hurl myself through that tiny window and underneath a truck. On top of that, my Skip the Dishes app is bugging the fuck out so I can't order anything and I have to go out for each meal, but I don't have a car, so it's like a twenty minute walk there and back. Then my date walked out on me yesterday, so that's a big morale boost..."

"Wait-" Tavel cocked his head. "You went on a date?"

Chloe's lips curled with mock offence. "Actually it was my third one with this guy. He's very nice."

Tavel just stared blankly, and Chloe scowled. "What, is that such a ridiculous idea that you can't get it through your thick skull? That I can get a date?"

"No, I'm just wondering if he walked out on you because of the mustard stain on your hoodie."

"Oh fuck off." Chloe chuckled. "I clean up very nicely, for your information. I even put on makeup."

Tavel raised his eyebrows. "Who are you and what have you done with my friend?"

Chloe punched Tavel's shoulder, a little bit too hard to be friendly, and set the various remotes down on the couch beside her.

"It doesn't fuckin' matter anyway, since he walked out on me."

"Are you mad because he stuck you with the bill?"

"No... he walked out after we left the restaurant."

Tavel's eyebrows narrowed. "You two came back here?"

"Yeah."

Tavel smiled. "Ah, and you're mad because you screwed up and made him leave before you had a chance to have sex."

Chloe punched Tavel again, much harder this time. "Fuck off!"

"Calm down!" Tavel rubbed his shoulder. "I'm just messing with you."

"I thought you said you were going to help."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I promise I'll be helpful. So he walked out after you came back here. What happened?"

Chloe's cheeks flushed with red. "Actually, he walked out... after we went upstairs to my room."

Tavel's eyes widened. "Oh, so you two actually did... and you're upset because he didn't stay the night afterwards?"

Chloe dropped her chin to her chest and mumbled something Tavel couldn't understand.

"Pardon?"

Chloe shot her head up and glared at Tavel. "I said I'm upset because the son of a bitch walked out mid-fuck! He who, by the way, had no right to do that! He was not handsome enough to be pulling that kinda shit."

"Ah." Tavel remained silent for a few moments as he chose his words carefully.

"Soo... he left in the middle of sex? Are you sure he didn't just think you were both done-"

"No. The fucker stopped right in the middle of it and said that it wasn't going to work out between us, put on his clothes, and left."

"Okay. Any idea what it was that might have driven him away?"

"Yeah, he made it pretty fuckin' clear."

Tavel shifted in his seat. "Can you tell me?"

Chloe looked appalled. "Fuck no! You're just going to laugh at me."

"I won't laugh."

"I know you! Yeah, you will."

"No, I won't. I swear. Come on, how bad could it be?"

Chloe visibly went through the five stages of grief in the span of a split second.

"Ugh. Promise me you won't laugh."

Tavel held his hand over his heart. "I promise you that I will not laugh."

Chloe let out a long, drawn-out sigh. "I told him that I am really into a certain... thing during sex, and he said that he was okay with it. But, when I started to get really intense with said... thing, he got freaked out and left."

"Okay, so you have a kink. Everyone does. What is it?"

"Dude, I'm not going to tell you my fucking kinks."

"Come on, I can't help you if you don't tell me."

"You're gonna laugh at me!"

Tavel rolled his eyes. "We literally just went over this. I promised not to laugh. Now tell me."

The murder in Chloe's eyes was unmistakable.

"Fine. But if you so much as smirk, I'll rip your fucking nuts off. Is that clear?"

"Crystal."

"And I swear to god, if you tell anyone or make a fucking post in the group chat I'm gonna-"

Tavel cut her off with a chuckle. "Chloe, is your kink something weird like having sex with a balloon?"

"No! Wait, do people actually do that?"

"Does it involve animals or necrophilia?"

"Definitely not."

"Does it involve pegging? I mean, I can see how some guys might be into it, but if you whipped out a fifteen inch Bad Dragon, I can understand why he left-"

Chloe cut Tavel off with a chuckle. "No! Nothing like that. It's actually pretty standard, I guess."

"Then I swear to you, Chloe Graham, that I will not judge you in any way regarding what sexual activities you may or may not be interested in."

Chloe's fingers drummed anxiously on her thigh. "Tell me yours first."

"What?"

"You said everyone has a kink. If you want to know mine so badly, what's yours?"

Tavel smirked. "Creampies. Multiple, to be specific. Where the guy has already creamed the girl two or three times, so it's just a sloppy mess down there, but he keeps going-"

"Alright, alright! I get it!" Chloe laughed. "That's actually kind of in the same vein as mine."

"So..." Tavel looked expectantly at Chloe, whose face was almost entirely one big blush.

"Breeding." She said quickly. "I like breeding."

"Breeding?" Tavel questioned, cocking his head. The speed at which Chloe piped up to defend her answer was almost amusing.

"Yeah, but not for real! Like, actually getting pregnant and stuff? Fuck that. I don't need a nine month problem. I hate kids. But... talking about it? The roleplay and acting like he's gonna knock me up- it umm... it really gets me going."

"So that guy left because you started laying down the baby talk, I'm assuming?"

Chloe laughed as she spoke. "Yeah. It's the same with all guys. They all go like "Oh breeding kink, that's so hot!" Then when I tell them, you know- "Put a baby in my belly!" - suddenly I'm 'a bit too much for them', and 'way too intense to handle'. Fucking pussies."

"If they're just trying to dip their toes in the water, it might not help if you're yanking them into the deep end of the pool."

"Well they're the ones who said that they're okay with it, and then proceed to freak the fuck out."

"And leave you with blue balls." Tavel offered. "Or, well, the female version of blue balls- whatever that is."

"Purple pussy?" Chloe grinned. Tavel had to choke back a laugh.

"Yeah, that sounds about right. So you're pissed because you've got... purple pussy?"

Chloe's face wore an amused smile underneath the red painting her skin like a tomato. "Yeah. We really don't have to talk about my sex life anymore, so can we just play the game?"

"That depends."

"On what?"

"What are your dreams like?"

"Oh fuck off." Chloe laughed, and Tavel simply absorbed another punch to his shoulder.

"Hey, you paid for the full hour, so you get a therapist for the full hour."

"I didn't pay you at all."

"And you still haven't gotten your money's worth."

"And you're not a therapist, dumbass."

"Touche. Now tell me about your dreams."

Chloe rolled her eyes for a moment before locking them onto Tavel's. Although her gaze was amusingly serious, her voice dropped a few pitches in a mockery of sensual sarcasm.

"Mmm, when I go to bed, I dream of hard, throbbing cocks pumping me full over and over, for hours at a time. I dream of their cum, their thick, virile seed oozing into my womb until they drown my eggs and knock me up. And then they just keep going, filling me with more and more of their baby batter to make sure I'm pregnant."

Tavel held himself back from visibly sweating. Chloe obviously meant it as a joke, but there was no way to describe just how hot the idea was as she described it. Tavel tried to keep the way he shifted in his seat subtle so as to not draw attention to his growing erection.

"Oh." Was all he could say. Chloe just snorted back a laugh.

"And now you understand why the fucker walked out."

"I've got an idea, yeah."

Chloe rested her head on the back of the couch, looking up at the ceiling. Tavel wasn't sure, but he could have sworn that Chloe adjusted her position a little bit, clenching her thighs together.

"It's not fair. Everyone else gets to go and have all the fun they want, and here I am with this stupid fucking kink that makes me stupid fucking horny for stupid fucking breeding and I just..." She sighed.

"I just want to find a guy that gets it, you know? A guy that's cool with it. Someone who knows that I fucking hate the idea of having kids, but is still okay with pretending every once in a while and doesn't freak out. Someone who knows me."

The words escaped Tavel's mouth before he had a chance to realize how stupid they were.

"I know you."

Oh fuck.

Chloe's head snapped back forward, and glared at Tavel with an intensity he had never seen. She was examining him, like she was trying really, really hard to figure out if something was a joke.

"And what the fuck do you mean by that?"

The confidence that Tavel had previously was gone now. "Uhh..."

Chloe twisted in her seat, a smile curling across her lips. It was halfway between Cheshire cat and Pennywise the clown. In other words, absolutely terrifying.

"No, tell me. What the fuck did you mean by 'you know me'? Like, dude. Come on."

Tavel tried to wrangle back a little bit of his missing charm. "You said that you wanted a guy who knows you."

Chloe scoffed. "Nah, hold on. Are you seriously suggesting.. That we fuck? Me and you?"

Tavel risked a shrug with faux confidence. "Sure."

"Are you high?"

"Hey, you're the one complaining about not finding a guy."

Chloe recoiled, the look of shock and amusement on her face plain for all to see. "I mean, yeah, but that hardly translates into 'I want one of my best friends to be my breeding-talk-fuck-buddy', like what the FUCK dude."

"All right, all right, just forget I said anything" The dark skin on Tavel's cheeks took on a redder tone and he picked up his controller.

Chloe leaned forward, her own face turning pink. "Wait a minute, wait, hold on."

Tavel hung his head waiting for the jokes and mockery.

It never came.

"I mean... I didn't say no." Chloe said softly.

Tavel slowly raised his gaze. "Really?"

Chloe stammered.

"But just know that this isn't going to be about us, it's going to be about me and you, satisfying MY stupid kink. You got that?"

Tavel nodded. Chloe set her controller down on the floor and turned to sit cross-legged on the couch, facing Tavel. Her cheeks were still very flushed.

"So, like I said, I want a guy who knows that all of this is just an act. I don't want to get pregnant. I'll show you a video of me taking a fucking pill if that makes you feel better afterwards. We've been best friends for like, six years, and I know you, and you know me, and there is NO way that either of us are going to develop feelings for each other or anything."

Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers