Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tavel just stayed quiet and nodded again.

"Plus-" Chloe continued, her voice getting a lot more quiet. "-I am disgustingly curious about what you look like naked, dude."

Tavel decided to take the hint- even if it wasn't really that much of a hint- and grabbed his shirt from the back of the neck to pull it over his head.

"Ookay!" Chloe coughed. "I guess that was your cue to start stripping."

Tavel pulled his shirt off the rest of the way, revealing his bare torso. His chocolate-coloured form was unremarkable, in neither a good nor bad way. He wasn't toned and athletic, but he wasn't skin and bones either. He wasn't fat, but he certainly didn't have a six pack. Maybe a bit of a gut hung on his stomach, but he was still more than comfortable to not have his shirt on if he went swimming, for example.

Tavel wasn't really focused on that, though. He was just scared that if he waited too long, then one of them would chicken out- probably him. He had never really pictured any kind of relationship between him and Chloe, at least, no more than any straight guy would about a female best friend, but now that the opportunity was all but dropped in his lap he had to keep from drooling.

As Tavel fumbled with his belt buckle, Chloe chuckled. "Soo, were you just waiting for an excuse to fuck me the entire time we've been friends, or..."

"No, wait.. I mean-" Tavel stammered. Chloe just leaned forward with a laugh.

"I'm kidding! Oh my god, chill! I know you're not like that. Actually, I really appreciate you helping me out like this."

As Tavel undid the button on his jeans and began pulling them down, he saw Chloe's eyes widen. She was staring directly at the bulge in his boxers. The bulge that was fairly large, and very hard, pointing downwards as it reached halfway down his thigh.

"Holy fuck. There's no way you're packing that much heat."

Tavel watched as Chloe, probably unintentionally, reached her hand forward. She hesitated for a moment, shook her head, and then moved her hand the rest of the way. Her soft fingers wrapped around Tavel's shaft through his boxers, and he shuddered. He must have twitched down there too, since Chloe recoiled and let out a nervous giggle. That giggle only increased it's tones of anxiety when she brought both hands up to the waistband of Tavel's boxers and tugged them down, slowly revealing inch after inch of ebony shaft. When the fabric finally rolled over Tavel's lower, bulbous head, his entire cock sprung upwards- making Chloe flinch backwards to not get hit in the face.

"Nahh, dude, this is fucking insane. Like... what? Why the fuck is it so big?"

Tavel grinned, finding a strange enjoyment from the sight of his best friend gawking at his member. He was never one for sleeping around. Tavel had tried dating a few times, but most of the time it had ended before the relationship went anywhere past third base. For the two girls that Tavel did sleep with though... well, they seemed pretty proud to be part of his body count. The thought of Chloe being number three- that was stirring up something fierce.

"How big is it?! I mean, it's the size of my fucking arm, dude!"

"Eleven inches, give or take." Tavel confirmed. Even though Chloe had it hanging in front of her, hearing the number almost seemed to give her whiplash.

"Eleven... eleven fucking inches?! Fuck all the way off. Why the hell aren't you a pornstar? You would be rich as shit!"

"If I was a pornstar, I would be too busy to fuck you."

Tavel could see Chloe's eyes glaze over for a split second. Chloe obviously had no reservations about being polite or slow. She reached forward and wrapped one hand around the base of Tavel's shaft, flexing her wrist to hoist it upwards until the head pointed at hers.

"If being a pornstar doesn't work out, just do baseball. You ever lose your bat, just drop your pants and you've got a spare you can hit with."

Tavel couldn't help it. He laughed, and his cock twitched in Chloe's grasp. The feeling of her soft skin gently squeezing him with each movement caused a small bead of precum to form at the tip.

"I take it you like the bigger end of things, huh?"

Chloe just shook her head in amazement. "Nah. I'm no size queen. I literally couldn't care less about how big a guy's dick is, as long as it dumps a few loads in me. But yours? Holy fucking shit dude, yours is easily the biggest dick I've ever seen."

"So you've seen a lot of dicks then?" Tavel joked.

Chloe looked like she wanted to scowl, but was too distracted. "I'm a lot more like my sister than you think, bitch. I just show off a nice, innocent exterior unlike her."

"Innocent?"

"Dude." Chloe smiled. "If you knew half the shit I get up to in my free time, the version of me I show you would look like Mother god-damned Theresa."

"Okay, now I'm interested. What kind of things have you done? If the legends of your sister are anything to go by..." Tavel grinned, but was cut off by Chloe starting to stroke her hand up and down his girthy shaft. God, if her hand was this soft...

"Threesomes. Foursomes. Sometimes I go to parties that are just big orgies, and everyone's passing each other around like a fucking bong."

"No way."

Chloe just nodded and smiled. "At those parties, I like to take a random guy up the ass while his girlfriend eats his creampie out of me."

Chloe gave a small moan, which helped to hide the grunt that escaped Tavel's lips at the thought. To his surprise, she leaned forward and opened her mouth just wide enough to let her tongue slip through and give a tentative lick to the tip of Tavel's shaft. The bead of precum oozed free, and was pulled back into Chloe's mouth as her tongue retreated. Tavel shuddered.

"Sometimes-" Chloe continued, her voice soft. "-I like to set up gangbangs. I go to a guy's house, and all of his friends are there, and I'm the only girl. They use me. All of them. Eight, ten, fifteen guys all railing me, fucking me, and pumping me full of spunk from dusk to dawn. Then they pay me for being their filthy fucking cum dumpster, but they don't know that I'd do it for free every single day of the week if I could."

"Holy shit." Tavel managed. His knees went weak at the thought his mind conjured.

Chloe bent over facedown on a table, arms and legs draping from exhaustion, and man after man abusing her poor pussy. Whenever he pulls out, it's just a sloppy, goopy mess of white cream pouring from her gaping folds- at least until the next guy plugs up the leak with his cock. Chloe lets out a weak moan, and the guy starts thrusting. His lube is the aftermath of two of his own previous orgasms, as well as countless from every single other dude there. Chloe has easily taken over three dozen loads in her snatch, and everyone- including her- is willing to make that number a lot higher before the night ends.

Tavel snapped back to reality when Chloe wrapped her lips around his lower head, moaning as she took it into her mouth. Her tongue was soft but determined, greedily exploring over every millimeter of flesh, over every little bump, and over the prominent vein that ran up the side. Her hand that was gripped around the base gently pulled, forcing Tavel to take a step forward closer to the couch. Chloe happily closed the distance, sucking- no, inhaling Tavel's cock.

Well, most of it, at least.

Tavel was already impressed. He- well, everybody knew that Chloe's little sister Zoe was the famed 'Whore of Bradford', with a body count honouring that legacy. He'd never had a reason to even suspect that Chloe might have taken a few steps down that path as well. Although, if anyone would ever have a chance at holding a candle to Zoe's exploits, who better than her own sister?

Still, as she reached closer to the base, Chloe's throat rumbled and she backed off an inch. Then she tried again, pushing forward until her esophagus closed off once more. This time, it was much clearer that she was gagging. She obviously held herself down for as long as she could, past the point where tears were welling in her eyes and her throat was rippling around Tavel's member. Finally, after a long, hard moment, Chloe pulled off completely. A string of spit connected her bottom lip to Tavel's shiny and slick shaft, until it broke away as Chloe started coughing.

"Holy-" Cough, cough. "-Holy fucking shit, dude."

"I take it that you like my dick?" Tavel teased. Chloe responded by wiping the spittle from her mouth with one hand, while her other- still firmly grasped onto the base of Tavel's cock- gave it a playful squeeze and began gliding up and down the flesh.

"Dude, it's jaw-dropping. Literally. I feel like a fucking snake unhinging it's jaw trying to take that shit. Why the fuck have we never decided to hook up?"

"Because we're best friends and it would have been weird?"

Chloe snorted. "Clearly you've never seen my sister with her friends. I've walked in on her hooking up with half the members of her Dungeons and Dragons group, and they're still the closest group of friends I've ever fucking seen. Hell, one of them is even gay. Not even bi-sexual or anything, but I've seen him and Zoe have some fun below the belt while talking about boys."

"What does that have to do with us?"

"Not a damn thing." Chloe smiled. "But I'll tell you this. If I knew you were stuffing this monster in your pants when we first met, you would have been fucking my brains out on the regular within a week."

"And this is coming from the girl who was nervous to tell me her kink."

"Hey, I can enjoy sex without the whole 'breeding' fiasco, and I enjoy sex a lot. The breeding talk just makes it sooo much better. Plus, you're my friend. I didn't really want you crossing over into this part of my life."

"Oh." Tavel frowned.

Chloe looked up, saw Tavel's expression, and her face softened. Her grip on Tavel's cock lessened, too. She even stopped stroking it.

"Hey, dude, I'm actually kinda glad we never had that kind of relationship. It meant that you actually cared about ME, not my pussy. Honestly, if we had just started as fuck buddies, I doubt that we would have ever actually been 'friends'. I like calling you my best friend. There is nobody else I'd rather come over when I feel like whipping someone's ass at Wii Sports."

Tavel offered a small smile. "So this doesn't change anything? This doesn't make it weird? We're still gonna be friends?"

"Ooh, I never said anything like that, big boy. We'll still be friends, and I still want to green shell the FUCK out of you in Mario Kart every chance I get, but I'm gonna make sure to have quite a few special appointments with this guy down here." Chloe squeezed her hand around Tavel's throbbing member. He laughed, gently wrapped his larger hand around Chloe's fingers clutching his shaft, and pulled her hand off.

"That sounds like a great idea. I'll tell you what- since I have no idea when you last had a shower, you go wash up. I'll stay here and wait for you."

Chloe actually looked a little bit hurt. "You're not gonna join me?"

"Nope." Tavel grinned. "I have something planned that I think you'll really like."

Chloe glared a friendly challenge. "If it's your dick, you already know that I like it, and I want it as soon as possible."

"Hmm, well that's just a shame that you're not getting it until you're nice and squeaky clean."

Chloe stared for several seconds before breaking into a frustrated smile. "Oh, I'm gonna punish you for making me wait when you've got me so worked up."

"I look forward to it. Clock's ticking, Graham."

Chloe practically leapt from the couch, and Tavel could clearly see the dark stain between the thighs of Chloe's sweatpants. He hadn't even really done anything but offer to help her, but she was that horny already? Damn, his dick must have really gotten to her. When Chloe vanished upstairs, Tavel smirked and moved over to Chloe's laptop. It had been sitting on the dining room table, in the other room. Tavel sat down, forgetting he was naked until the cold wood of the chair gave him a shock back to reality.

It warmed up quickly, especially since Tavel was focused. He knew Chloe's laptop password- it was the same as the WIFI password-, and opened a new file. He didn't have a lot of time. Chloe was likely racing to complete the barest minimum necessary for a shower, so Tavel needed to be quick. Thankfully, his fingers seemed to run on autopilot as he typed away at warp speed.

Just as he clicked 'Print' and stood up, Tavel heard the door to the upstairs washroom slam open and Chloe begin sprinting down the stairs. He could only hope that she bothered to dry herself off, or else running full-speed down hardwood stairs was NOT going to end well. It appeared that she did, as the only moisture on her body appeared to be in her damp blonde hair, and her bare, clean-shaven pelvis.

Oh yeah, she hadn't bothered to get dressed, obviously.

"Wow." Tavel breathed. He never meant to say it, but Chloe was gorgeous. Her skin was perfectly pale and smooth, stretching from her dainty toes to her impish face. Tavel knew Chloe had a fairly voluptuous body, but seeing it in all its glory now was jaw-dropping. It was like she was made for sex.

Wide hips perfect for holding onto as he plunged into her. Thick thighs and long legs that would wrap around him, holding him inside. A lovely waist- thinner than her hips and her torso, but still with a delicious amount of fat. Just enough to place her on the 'curvy' side of slender, and make sure that her skin was a little bit soft and squishy- just how Tavel liked it.

Tavel never cared for the girls that were rail-thin, and a hundred pounds soaking wet. The kinds of girls that would break if the wind blew a bit too hard. No, Tavel liked some meat. Not a lot, but some. When the girl had curves, had some thickness on her bones, that was far sexier to Tavel than some stick-figure runway model.

Of course, it was just an added bonus that it meant their boobs were a bit bigger. Again, not too big, but that sweet-spot right in the middle, where they were lovely handfuls with a bit of heft, but not comically large.

Chloe's were perfect.

Rounded half-globes that sagged just the right amount to show they were completely natural, topped with delicate-looking pink nipples that were extremely erect. They were at least C-cups, maaaybe D, but that didn't matter. What did was that they were large, but still wonderfully proportioned to her frame. If there was a God, he couldn't have made a finer specimen if he had tried.

The part that made Tavel's heart thud in his chest was the look on Chloe's face. Her lips were pulled back into a wicked, horny smile. Her wet hair hung in uncombed strings around her face, but her blue eyes screamed with lust.

"What? You've seen me in a bikini before- you know I'm hot as fuck. Now gimme that dick!"

She walked forward, eyes glued to Tavel's very erect cock. Tavel just held up a hand.

"Ah ah, not quite yet."

Chloe scowled. "Nah, it's bad enough you're teasing me like this. I'm not waiting anymore."

Tavel backed away, looping around the dining table towards the small office that he knew had the printer.

"Hold on, Graham, I'm trying to give you a gift. You've been pent up since yesterday, so I'm sure you can handle a few more minutes."

"I swear to god, Tavel, I am this close to just ripping that damn thing off and using it myself. I am way too fucking horny for this."

Tavel's voice quieted, and he took on a more serious tone. "Chloe. Please. Trust me, you'll like this."

"Fine." Chloe grumbled, but Tavel could tell that a part of her was actually interested to see what Tavel was planning. "What is it?"

Tavel smiled and stepped inside the office, reached to the printer on the desk, and pulled free the two pieces of paper bearing the fruits of his labour. He walked out, with Chloe in tow, and sat back down at the dining table. He held up the first piece of paper, and began to read.

"This contract serves as legal and irrefutable consent for certain sexual activities, as listed later, so long as both partners, Chloe Candice Graham and Tavel North Dekker, remain within the boundaries set by this document."

Chloe's mouth went wide. "You wrote a fucking contract for this shit? Are you serious?"

"Hey, my buddy Nick and I took a law course in college. Granted, it was only one semester, but I may as well try to make it useful."

"By making a contract for us fucking each other."

"Yep." Tavel continued. "By signing this contract, the recipient, Chloe Candice Graham, henceforth referred to as Chloe, hereby acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions of this contract."

"Wait." Chloe interrupted. "How do you know my middle name?"

"Well, you did keep using it as an excuse to keep asking people if 'Candice dick fit in your mouth?', so that kind of sticks in your memory."

"Good point. Continue." Chloe looked very interested now.

"By signing this contract, the provider, Tavel North Dekker, henceforth referred to as Tavel, hereby acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions of this contract."

"At any time after the signing of this document, Chloe may request Tavel to engage in sexual activities with her. Chloe must wait a period of at least 24 hours after providing a request before providing another request. If a request is accepted by Tavel, the 24 hour period begins when all of the sexual activities performed for the request conclude. Chloe may not provide a request more than three times during a single Monday to Sunday week. Chloe may phrase this request as she wishes, but all requests must be either verbally spoken directly by Chloe to Tavel, or provided in written form, either physically or digitally. The request must also include the phrase "Tavel, I need your big black beast of a breeding dick to fill me with your seed" in order to comply with the legal binding of this contract."

Chloe actually giggled. "Are you fucking serious? That's how I have to request that shit?"

"Are you complaining?"

"Not at all."

Tavel cleared his throat and kept reading. "The activities requested may be of any type, as long as they are explicitly sexual in nature and directly function to suppress Chloe's desire to be impregnated. Tavel may decline these requests if he is unable or unwilling to comply because of outside circumstances. A request may be denied no more than twice during a single Monday to Sunday week, unless outside circumstances would interfere with the request. These circumstances may include, but are not limited to; difficulties with transportation, scheduling conflicts with pre-existing plans, or injury or illness to himself, the recipient, another friend, or a family member."

"Upon receiving a request from Chloe, Tavel may provide alternative times for which he is available to delay or advance the request, if he would care to do so, or circumstances such as the ones above require it."

Tavel looked up. Chloe was enthralled.

"During the activities, both Chloe and Tavel will engage in unprotected vaginal sex for a period of half an hour, or until Tavel ejaculates inside of Chloe's vagina three times, whichever takes longer. These activities may have their durations extended beyond these requirements if both parties agree to do so when the normal period for the activities would have ended. Regardless of how short or long the activities extend beyond the normal time frame, Tavel must orgasm and ejaculate inside of Chloe's vagina at least three times."

Tavel watched Chloe shiver. He smiled.

"Tavel may orgasm and ejaculate in or on other locations, but such ejaculations will not contribute to the required three for each period of activity, unless the location of that ejaculation was a direct request from Chloe, such as in the anus. These activities may end early if both parties verbally agree to end the activity early, or in the case of an emergency for either party. Emergencies can include, but are not limited to: issues regarding close friends or family, medical problems, such as injury or illness, or environmental hazards, such as a building fire or extreme weather. If a period of activity would end early for any reason that both parties deem valid, then both parties may decide together to add the unresolved time or orgasms to the next period of activity."