Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was leaned forward now, clutching onto him in a death-grip of a hug as her thighs worked overtime to try and rearrange her own guts using Tavel as the instrument of destruction. Tavel could only wrap his arms around Chloe's back and pull her even further into him as he began thrusting up in time with Chloe's desperate humping. His balls were boiling now.

"I'm gonna fucking cum again, slut. I'm gonna cum in you again, so fucking take it. Every drop. Take every goddamned drop."

Chloe screamed. Tavel did too. Tavel's cock throbbed painfully- one, twice. On the third throb, there was no holding it back. The dam broke. Tavel's balls churned and thrummed like industrial pumps, firing blasts of his spunk like missiles. Chloe's nails dug into Tavel's back, but he couldn't care less if he started bleeding. His essence was flooding into his best friend's soppy, gooey, cum-stained pussy, and she was holding onto him like a boa constrictor as she had what may very well have been the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Tavel felt like his soul was being pumped into Chloe. Like every aspect of his being was being siphoned through his cock and deposited directly at the fleshy doors to her womb. Still, his shaft kept pulsing, and pulsing. He had no way to tell if he was actually shooting more seed into the cum-drunk blonde, or if his throbbing dick was just firing blanks in the aftershocks of his orgasm. The only thing Tavel knew was that every time his member twitched, so did his best friend, and her orgasm continued to squeeze and milk him deliciously.

It felt like hours, waiting for their conjoined climaxes to finish. Tavel and Chloe were in the equivalent of a feedback loop of pleasure. Tavel would throb, and Chloe would clench down instinctively, drawing out the duration of Tavel's pleasure, who in turn continued to pulse and keep Chloe riding her own high. When the movement of their pelvises finally ceased, both of them were panting heavily into each other. Chloe's chest was heaving, her nipples like diamond drills. Tavel was sure he would have two little dents in his chest later. They were drenched in sweat and the smell of sex, and Tavel could feel their combined fluids squeezing past his still-erect shaft to escape Chloe's overstuffed pussy. It leaked onto his lap and dripped down his aching balls before falling free onto the sheets below.

Tavel could have lied like that forever. Holding Chloe in his arms, both of them shuddering and panting against each other, with himself still buried fully inside of her pussy drowned in his thick cream. However, Tavel still had to keep up his end of the bargain.

With one last surge of strength, Tavel rolled them over once more so that Chloe was on her back, and Tavel was leaning over her. She looked up in half-focused incredulousness through her stringy hair at Tavel. He smiled and gave a quick little thrust, feeling his cockhead squish through what seemed like a liter of spunk before kissing Chloe's cervix. She shuddered.

"Wha- huh?"

Tavel brought one of his hands back to Chloe's neck and gave a light squeeze.

"The contract says three creampies. I've only cum twice so far. We're not done yet."

The look of unfathomable appreciation that Chloe gave him made Tavel feel like the luckiest man in the world. Having the chance to do this three times a week for the foreseeable future?

Tavel could certainly get used to that.