Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tavel picked up the next page, and risked a glance at Chloe. She almost seemed to be in a trance.

"During the period of the request, any form of sexual activity is allowed so long as both parties provide verbal consent immediately beforehand. For any of these activities, the default 'safe word' to immediately halt or end the activity is 'Hippopotamus." Other safe words may be provided and agreed upon by both parties, but "Hippopotamus" will always remain in effect as a safeword in addition to, and regardless of any others."

For the first time in a while, Chloe spoke up. "Hippopotamus, really?"

"Hey, I was trying to get this done quickly, so I didn't exactly have any time to brainstorm. May I continue?"

"Yes, please."

"During the period of sexual activity, any verbal degradations, threats, promises, agreements, or otherwise are considered to be null and void, and only spoken for the purposes of sexual satisfaction. Such statements carry no effective truth or weight outside of the period of sexual activity, and may be spoken freely as either party wishes."

"After each period of sexual activity has concluded, Chloe must provide documented proof of contraceptives or other anti-impregnatory measures. If none can be provided, Chloe must purchase and take after-intercourse contraceptives and provide proof of both their purchase and application to Tavel."

"That sounds reasonable to me. Where do I sign?" Asked Chloe excitedly.

"Hold on, I'm not done." Tavel responded.

"What?! How much of a fucking contract did you make? I was in the shower for like three minutes, max!"

Tavel just smiled and kept reading. "If appropriate proof of contraceptives is given, yet Chloe would be successfully impregnated by Tavel, Tavel is under no legal obligation to provide financial, mental, or physical support in any way unless he would choose otherwise. In turn, Chloe holds complete control over the fetus, and may choose to do with it as she wishes. Tavel may not interfere with Chloe's decision regarding a fetus in this way."

"You seriously have a section in here for if I actually get fucking pregnant?"

"Hey-" Tavel raised his hands defensively. "-Just gotta cover all my bases before we start making this a recurring thing."

"Ugh. This started out really sexy, but now it's just boring. Are you almost done?"

"Almost. If either party violates one or more of the terms and conditions of this contract, then they must compensate the other party with one of the following options, chosen by the receiving party; a fine of thirty-five Canadian dollars, a meal at a public restaurant, paid for in full by the violator, or an activity other than that issued within this contract that does not carry a substantial risk of harm, does not violate any laws, does not last for a period of more than six hours, and is scheduled at a date and time available to both parties. The violator must participate in that activity with the recipient. If payments of any kind must be provided for the activity, such as a fee for movie tickets, the price is split evenly between both parties. Failure to comply with the chosen form of compensation may result in a lawsuit and appearances before a court of law."

That got a laugh out of Chloe. "Really, you're gonna sue me if I try to fuck you three times in one week?"

"Four, actually." Tavel corrected. "You get up to three official requests per week, and the lawsuit is only if you don't pay the fine."

"You're such a dumbass."

Tavel grabbed a pen and clicked it. "Maybe, but I'm a dumbass with a contract."

"Gimme the fucking pen, you prick." Chloe laughed and quickly signed the small section at the bottom of the second page that Tavel had prepared. The moment Tavel did the same, Chloe practically leapt onto him, mounting him in the chair with her breasts pressing against his chest. Before Tavel even had a chance to mention the specific way she needed to request sex, Chloe already had the first page of the contract in her hand. She looked it over for about two seconds before setting it back down onto the table and staring at Tavel. Her eyes were like liquid pools of sapphire.

"Tavel, I need your big black beast of a breeding dick to fill me with your seed."

Oh, how Tavel throbbed. His cock was in between them, pressed against both of their stomachs, and Tavel was sure that Chloe felt him pulse, too. Tavel also noticed how Chloe quivered at her own words, shaking against him. Her nipples were boring holes into Tavel's chest, and the moisture between her legs was practically pooling in Tavel's thighs.

"Request accepted."

In the blink of an eye, they were upstairs, Chloe leading Tavel by the hand towards her room. She leapt onto the bed like a predatory cat, but assumed a position like a submissive dog. On her knees, pale ass presented to Tavel like a damn prize, with her sex drooling down her legs in anticipation. Tavel couldn't have been harder.

Chloe propped herself up on her elbows, in a way that made her back arch in a delicious manner, and looked back over her shoulder at Tavel. She winked, and then wiggled her ass.

Ooh, if Tavel had been a virgin, he probably would have came right then and there. Even as it was, he could feel pressure building. Still, he risked a joke.

"What, no foreplay?"

"Fuck the foreplay." Chloe snapped back, aggressive enough to show Tavel just how worked up she was. "I'm horny as fuck, and I need you to slam that thing in me right now."

Tavel grinned and walked forward, crawling onto the bed until he was on his knees, inches behind Chloe. He used one hand to raise his shaft up and slap it wetly against Chloe's snatch and she shuddered. She sighed in expectancy as he pulled back, dragging his cock against her needy folds until the bulbous tip was prodding...

-And then pushed forward with his cock angled downwards so that it slipped free and just ground against the outside of her sex. Chloe groaned.

"Holy fuck dude, I'm gonna fucking cry. I need it!"

"You need it, huh?" Tavel teased, sawing forward and back. Each time he pulled back, Chloe tilted her pelvis down, as if to try and force Tavel's dick to slide inside instead of simply rubbing her sex.

"Hhrngh- fuck me, Tavel, yes! I need it, please! I'm so fucking pent up and I need this, and I need you, and I just want you to fuck me already!"

Tavel leaned over Chloe, pressing his chest into her back as he started whispering in her ear, still being sure not to accidentally let his lower organ penetrate the needy blonde.

"Is that all you want? Do you just want me to fuck you, or do you want me to do something else to you?"

Chloe's voice was catching in her throat, like she was on the verge of tears.

"I need you to breed me, Tavel! Fuck me, and fill me, and stuff me full of cum! I don't care anymore, just stick that thing in and break me the fuck open! I need it. I need it, please. Make me a mommy-uuhngh"

Chloe choked on her words as Tavel, on the backstroke, thrust forward sharply. This time, he didn't let his cock stay outside. Now, it plunged several inches into Chloe's soaked folds, which almost seemed to grab onto his dick like a lifeline, sucking it deeper.

Tavel rested one hand on Chloe's bare back, on the smooth patch of skin between her shoulder blades. He could feel the way her muscles tensed in the pleasure of penetration, her body locking up in ecstasy. His other hand just coaxed her through it, clutching onto one of her sweet breasts that were dangling beneath her and jiggling with each of her heaving breaths.

Then, Tavel started moving.

Oh, it was heavenly.

Chloe's carnal tunnel seemed to scream with her when Tavel pushed more of himself inside. It squeezed him from every side, every angle, with every desire of Chloe's finally being let out in one singular moment. Her heart was beating with such force that Tavel could feel it in three places- in the nipple drilling a hole into his palm as he fondled her chest, in the gap between her vertebrae as he ran his hand along her back tenderly, and in her snatch that milked him so wonderfully.

And she was so tight! After hearing about her exploits, and learning that she wasn't too different from her reputable sister, Tavel was sure that Chloe would be open and sloppy. He wasn't entirely sure if excessive sex actually loosened a vagina, or if that was just a figure of speech, but it didn't matter either way. Chloe's abdominal muscles clutched and squeezed him with such force that he was afraid she was going to rip the skin right off his dick as he pushed further inside. It was barely at the border of discomfort- the precipice between pleasure and pain.

Tavel absolutely loved it.

It didn't even bother him when he felt the head of his cock press up against a solid barrier. He knew it wasn't going to give way, nor was he going to push it to do so, but he loved the feeling of resting up against it. An inch an a half, perhaps two inches of his shaft still peeked out from the gap between their pelvises, but Chloe was gone.

She was quivering and shaking, groaning so loud it may as well have been a scream. For a moment, Tavel thought he was hurting her. Perhaps he already was- she said herself that he was the biggest she'd ever seen, and he rammed himself to the base quite unceremoniously. Even if Chloe was in pain, it seemed as though the pleasure won that war again, and again. It was Chloe who began rocking herself forward and back, sawing herself onto Tavel.

Every time the head of Tavel's cock gave a friendly handshake to Chloe's womb, the blonde shuddered. She was sweating, and Tavel saw one of her hands fling downwards and start furiously working between her thighs. Tavel grinned and went for paydirt.

"Cum for me. Cum all over the big, black, monster cock that's gonna fill up your tight little pussy with so much spunk you'll be oozing for hours."

That's when Chloe first went. With the way that every muscle in her body tightened like a steel coil, it took all of Tavel's willpower not to erupt right then. Well, the fear of Chloe's climax tearing his member clean off was also a big help. She clenched so hard it hurt, like Tavel had clamped his dick with a pair of pliers. Knowing that it was Chloe, though, made the pain nonexistent.

Tavel leaned forward, resting some of his weight onto Chloe's back and moving one of his own hands onto the bed to support the rest. The other continued to squeeze Chloe's left tit, not caring about being gentle at all.

"Cu-cum inside me." Chloe said through gasping breaths.

"I'm going to."

"Please, please fill me up!"

"I'm gonna pump you full, and then I'm gonna fuck you again, and fill you again. Then I'm gonna do it again, and again, and again until your filthy fucking eggs are drowning in my black seed."

"Ooo-ooohh!" Chloe went off like a rocket. Tavel never knew a girl that could orgasm so quickly, mere seconds after already doing so. Damn, Chloe really wasn't lying about breeding getting her going. Unfortunately, Tavel didn't have much left in him after Chloe's first climax, so the second one slammed into his gut like a sledgehammer.

He exploded inside of her. He held himself deep, pressing his cock against Chloe's cervix as her velvet walls rippled like a thousand-hand massage localised entirely on his crotch. His shaft pulsed. Each throb was the prelude to a jet of spunk that battered against the door to Chloe's womb like a thunderstorm tearing a house down. Six, eight, ten thick, powerful blasts of cum erupted almost a foot within Chloe, hosing down the walls of her tight clam with a fresh coat of white paint.

Tavel grunted and shook against Chloe's back, pulling him into his chest as they both collapsed onto the bed in the throes of orgasmic bliss. Chloe was screaming.

It was a while before the tremors stopped. Tavel's dick was still as erect as it had ever been despite now resting peacefully in a bath of his own cum contained in Chloe's pussy. Chloe's cheek was pressed against the mattress. Her face was in bliss. Her eyes were glazed over, and she had a drunken smile. Judging by the noise she made, she almost swallowed her tongue when Tavel started moving again. Short, three or four inch thrusts that caused her shapely ass to jiggle and gasps to tear from her throat.

"Ungh, oh god! Oh fuck, oh fuck! Oh, yes, please!"

"You thought I was done? Thought I was finished breeding you?"

"Nooo, please no! Keep going!"

Chloe's face was twisted in incoherent pleasure, and Tavel nibbled on her earlobe. Whether she was shuddering against him because of his bitchbreaker annihilating her gooey, cum-stained insides, or because of the earlobe-nibbling, Tavel wasn't sure. Probably the former. Either way, he growled into her ear.

"You know what I'm gonna do to you, you filthy fucking little whore?"

"What-nnngh-" Chloe was cut off by Tavel increasing the pace of his thrusts, as well as the length. Instead of sawing four inches of cock-meat into her juicy snatch, Tavel started thrusting with six.

"Since you're such a worthless little blonde slut, I'm gonna fucking keep you for myself."

Tavel was initially apprehensive about using such derogatory language with his best friend, but the way her eyes were practically rolling back into her skull gave him all the affirmations he needed. Chloe was on Cloud Nine.

"I'm gonna take you home, and tie you to my bed. You're gonna be my little fucking cock sleeve. Every night I'm gonna use you like the worthless fleshlight you are, and you're gonna be my little breeding slave."

With those last words, Chloe trembled like a machine that was going several thousand RPM too many- she was going to explode in a shower of sparks. Tavel started using eight inches, and Chloe squealed like a stuck pig.

"I'm gonna fuck a baby into you every goddamned night, bitch. You like that?"

"Oh, please, yes!"

"You like the thought of getting knocked up with a little black baby?"

"Hnngh, oh fuck. Give me your baby, please!"

"You want a little fucking baby, don't you? What will your parents think when they see you with a big, pregnant belly full of black cum?"

"Oooh, I don't fucking care. I don't care, just fuck me, please! Oh, give me your cum! Give me your baby. Make me a mommy, please!"

Chloe clenched with another orgasm, but thankfully Tavel still had plenty of time. He did just cum, after all. A fact which was made evident by the slick, white cream that was frothing at the entrance to Chloe's pussy as Tavel thrust in and out. It made every inch 'squelch' and 'shlick' like the gooiest pot of Macaroni and Cheese ever produced. It ran down Chloe's labia, spread wide around Tavel's invading cock, and seeped into the sheets to stain them with his conquest.

Tavel wormed his arms underneath Chloe's body, and in one swift motion, rolled over onto his back. Chloe screeched as she went with him, pulled along by only Tavel's arms, and the foot long schlong impaling her. In a second, she was panting in reverse cowgirl, her wet hair wrapped in disheveled strings around her head. As disoriented as she appeared to be, Chloe immediately planted her feet and began bouncing up and down, reaming herself on Tavel's shaft.

At least, until Tavel grabbed her hips and held her still.

"No, no please!" Chloe begged. She tried to drop her weight to let gravity impale her again, but Tavel was a large enough guy that he was able to keep her hoisted.

"Turn around and look at me, first. Look at the guy who's gonna fuck a kid into you as you ride him."

When she did, Tavel couldn't recognize his best friend. The person crouched over him, straddling his thighs and embedded on half of his cock- it wasn't Chloe. This was a madwoman. There was ferocity in her blue eyes that could only be described as primal. Pure, primal, and fueled entirely by lust. Her hair was like a blonde spiderweb wrapped around her face, and her mouth was agape, panting heavily. It wasn't from exhaustion, though. That was made clear when Tavel removed his hands, and Chloe immediately began slamming herself down on Tavel's huge cock like she was riding a pogo stick.

Tavel just laid back into the sheets and smiled, looking up at the vixen riding him like her life depended on it. Both the sight and the sensation were doing wonderful things down below, but he could tell that his second orgasm was still a distance away. He just enjoyed watching Chloe fuck herself on him, staring into her iridescent sapphire eyes. The only thing in them, besides uninhibited lust, was pure, overwhelming gratitude.

"Thank you, oh fuck! Thank you, thankyouthankyouthankyou- uuhngh, ooohh holy shit thank you so much!"

Tavel replaced his hands onto her wide hips, but instead of holding her still, helped Chloe bounce up and down his shaft. She was just rambling. Half of her words, Tavel couldn't even understand. The rest, however, were very clear.

"Ooh, fuck me! Slide your huge fucking bareback cock into me. Fuck me and pound my unprotected pussy until you fucking gush my little womb full with everything you have!"

Seeing her enthusiasm, Tavel had to remind himself that she was just saying it for the fantasy.

She doesn't want to get pregnant. Tavel thought.

"Please, holy fucking shitballs please cum inside me! Fill my tiny cunt with your massive cock and pump me with your seed until I'm overflowing!"

She doesn't want kids.

"Give me your little black babies, please! Fill me to the brim! Keep me as your slave, just make me pregnant, fucking please!"

It's just an act, like your dirty talk earlier. She's on protection.

"Use your cum as lube to fuck more into me! Shoot rope after rope in my tight little unprotected pussy and knock me the fuck up, for the love of fucking god!"

It was bizarre. Tavel was almost given whiplash. He knew that Chloe obviously despised actually getting pregnant, but damn if her enthusiasm in the moment didn't throw him for a loop. Tavel immediately understood why her date walked out on her, and why she had such a difficult time trying to satisfy this kink. She was completely consumed by it.

"You want my fucking cum?" Tavel growled, and thrust upwards. Chloe screamed.

"Yes! Please, fucking please give it to me! Dump it all inside, please!"

"If you want this cum, you're gonna fucking get it, you stupid little whore."

"Fuck! Thank you!"

"Look at you!" Tavel leaned up and slapped Chloe before wrapping a dark hand around her throat. For a moment, he thought he went too far, but the fire in her eyes and the surge in speed as she continued to ride him told him differently.

"Look at you, you fucking slut! So horny you can't think straight. So desperate for my fucking cum that you can't help it. All you can think about it getting bred by my big black fucking cock, right?"

Chloe didn't respond- she was too busy cumming her brains out for the who-knows-how-many-eth time.

"You're already fucking my cum deeper into you, and you only want more, you filthy whore. You're just a pussy with legs, one who's only purpose is to pump out kids like a fucking gumball machine."

Tavel wasn't sure Chloe was even on the same planet anymore. Her ceaseless orgasmic clenching was quickly becoming too much- his testicles were aching with the warning of a second climax.

"Get ready for another load, slut. I'm gonna drown your fucking cunt with my seed. I'm gonna fuck it right into your womb and force-feed it to your filthy fucking eggs, whether you like it or not. How's that sound, huh? Want me to rape a baby into your belly? Make you a mommy for a kid you don't want?"

Chloe was gone. Tavel doubted that a shotgun blast could have shaken her out of whatever cum-addled-breeding-trance she was in. Somehow, though, enough of her was still present that she was pistoning up and down Tavel's cum-soaked cock with zero hesitation, and zero care. From the very tip of his bulbous, throbbing head, to the deepest section of his shaft that could fit inside of her tight snatch, Chloe impaled herself on every millimeter of Tavel she could handle, and then some.