All Comments on 'Satisfaction Guaranteed'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Strangely unsatisfying

To me, an Exhibitionist (and Voyeur) story is best when the naughty thrill of the narrator being watched by others is transmitted to the reader. In this story her exhibitionism was only an afterthought to the story.

No special thrill was experienced by the young woman other than the pleasure of masturbating.

And when the audience was revealed in the story, it was as a commercial activity, not an illicit one.

There is no doubt that it was a great description of the young lady's masturbation process, but there's another category in Literotica for that. The "Shear euphoria" that she felt was well explained, and the story was very well written.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I AGREE COMPLETELY

...with the previous comment.

A man probably is less likely to identify with female masturbation.

However, I'm not even much interested in reading about male masturbation.

A girl financing her education with multifaceted sex with some guy, would interest me more.

Jack's Surprise was much better.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. When my girlfriend used to do similar, masturbating before an audience, she would occasionaly make eye contact, even sometimes converse with them through her orgasm, to make it more personal. She usually got more tips that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.