Satisfaction Pt. 03 - Perfect Match!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-NO, WAIT!"

"Here we go. Line this baby up with your butthole...which is quite beautiful, by the way...and I push it in! Just...like..."

"WAIT!!!"

*POP*

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!"

"God, I love my job!"

Katerina joined the rest of her guards in the other room, and Alpha pointed at the clock on the wall, reminding her boss of who she had to go pick up soon. A massive, excitement-filled smile formed when she remembered that Bobby was starting his first day in an hour. Alpha and the other guards watched as a gigantic pillar of girthy she-meat parted the nightgown their boss was wearing. Katerina's cock quickly grew to its full size and began leaking large droplets of precum onto the floor that were bigger than anything her guards could ever hope to release. She excused herself and went to her room to prepare for Bobby, instructing Alpha to pick up the man she'd dreamt about all night.

(First Day on The Job!!)

Bobby nervously sat in the living room, waiting for Alpha to arrive. She'd called him about twenty minutes ago, urging him to get ready, telling him Katerina was excited to see him. After hearing that his gorgeous Russian boss was excited to see him, Bobby momentarily felt terrible after he caught himself blushing at the fact another woman wanted him. He thought it was a betrayal to Jade, who was getting ready to head out with someone, but the person's identity was still a mystery to Bobby. He hadn't forgotten what he had found in the dirty hamper the other day. He had meant to talk to Jade about it but needed more courage to bring it up in their conversations. It was a childish mentality, but in Bobby's mind, if he didn't bring up the soaked pantie that Jade only wore when they planned on being intimate, then nothing ever happened.

It was the opposite of what he should've done, and he was woefully aware of that. Bobby knew he should've said something the moment he found the panties, but he didn't want to believe Jade, his lovely wife, had done something to him as horrible as purposefully being unfaithful. Then there was earlier this morning. Bobby had made breakfast for both of them as usual and noticed Jade was on her phone, something she knew he didn't like her doing when they were eating together. The drinking glasses that Bobby had just washed were behind Jade, and using their reflection, he managed to see that she was texting someone. The reflection was blurry, so the actual context of the messages was unclear to him, but the smile on Jade's face made one thing clear to Bobby. Whoever his wife was texting was bringing a side out of Jade that her husband hadn't seen in a while.

Both of them were oblivious to one another.

Bobby had no idea that his wife had long since passed inappropriate flirtatious behavior and was now fully enamored with someone else, who was quickly evicting him from his wife's heart. All he knew for sure was that two nights ago, something happened while his wife was at work, something that changed her and made the bed they shared feel even emptier than usual.

Jade thought Bobby would be the easiest person to fool and that her new lover would be something he'd never find out about, but what she failed to realize was that her husband was far more observant than she thought. Bobby had never raised his voice, gotten mad, or even voiced something he was displeased about, and Jade took her husband's silence as ignorance. She couldn't have been more wrong, especially since Bobby loved her so much that he memorized even the most minor details about her.

Bobby watched as his wife eagerly left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her wet body, excited about going out with her mystery companion. There was a giddiness to her steps that Bobby noticed, and his heart sank in his chest when he caught a glimpse of his wife's naked body before she closed the bedroom door. Her pussy, the most intimate part of his wife's body and the part that only he was allowed even to lay eyes on had been freshly shaved.

'W-Why would Jade...Why would she shave if we're not going to...'

Vivid what-if scenarios flooded Bobby's mind, with nearly all of them involving his wife giving herself to another man who was bigger, manlier, and more endowed than he was. He got off the couch and mustered the courage to confront Jade about his recent observations of her but stopped when his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and saw that Alpha was calling him. Knowing that it meant she was waiting for him outside, Bobby reluctantly postponed his conversation with Jade until he returned from his new job.

He opened the front door and saw the black SUV that had given him a ride home yesterday. Standing in front of it in the same suit as last time was Alpha, and she was just as beautiful yet intimidating as he remembered. Suddenly, Jade hugged him from behind, and her warm embrace was almost enough for him to forget what he saw. He turned around to face her, seeing that she was wearing a robe that was open, revealing her black panties and big, perky breasts.

"Headed out to start your first day at your new job, babe?"

"Y-Yeah! I'm... I'm somewhat nervous! I think she likes me, but what if I don't do a good job?"

"Well, she's gotta like you. She wouldn't be paying you all this if she knew you wouldn't meet her expectations."

"That's true. Well, I better get going. I don't want to keep Katerina waiting. I uh...I love you, Jade!"

"Love you too, Bobby! Oh, when are you coming home?"

"I...I don't know! I'm on call at all hours every day of the week! Why?"

"Going out with a new friend I recently made! She's great and has the biggest co...Eh, personality...out of anyone I've ever met. I want her to bring me back home to see you."

"O-Okay. I'll call you when I'm on my way home then."

"Great! Have a great first day, babe!"

Bobby began walking down the path toward Alpha but stopped midway to ask Jade one final question before starting his first day with Katerina.

"Jade?"

"What is it?"

"Do...Do I make you happy?"

There was a brief pause that made Bobby's eyes start to tear up, but it was Jade's answer that felt like someone had sucker punched him straight in his stomach.

"O-Of course you do! You're not perfect, but neither am I! Listen, Bobby, you're the only person who's loved me this way, and I'll always do my best to return that love. There's... There's no one else I'd rather be with!"

Bobby shook his head and continued walking to the car, where Alpha had opened the door for him. He whipped away the tear that had left his eyes and quietly got inside the vehicle. After being married to Jade for so long and with his constant observations of her, Bobby had discovered early on in their marriage what his wife's tell was. It was extremely subtle and something nobody would associate with his wife being dishonest, but Jade would crack one of her fingers before telling a lie. She had been telling the truth all morning, but her final answer, specifically the final statement, differed. Jade had cracked not one but three fingers while saying it to him. That alone was enough for him to know his suspicions, along with Jade's sudden change in behavior, weren't all his insecurities playing tricks on him.

'She's... She's seeing someone else! Or, at the very least, she likes someone else! But...she told the truth the entire time until the end. That means the part about going out with a woman she had just become friends with was true. Something's not adding up.'

Suddenly, the car began pulling away, and Bobby was brought back to reality when he saw Alpha handing him a tissue. He graciously accepted it, whipped his eyes free of the tears that were about to run down his face, and collected himself. He remembered the one piece of advice his father gave him during one of their rare moments in which they spent time together.

A man never brings his problems to work.

Bobby clenched the now damp tissue in his hand and took a deep breath before talking to Alpha, who was more concerned about why a man with so much love to give was on the brink of tears moments ago.

"Thank you for the tissues, Alpha."

"You're welcome, Bobby! If you don't mind me asking, why were you about to cry."

"It's... It's nothing!

"Bobby, this job you are about to start requires you to be very close...very intimate...with Ms.Yelnoph. You will effectively be joining her family, and as Ms. Yelnoph's chief of security and, more importantly, as her closest friend, I make it a point to look after everyone in our family. That means anything your problem is my problem, and I'm very good at fixing those. So tell me, what's wrong?"

Bobby never had anyone he could confide in regarding his marital issues. Even Monica, his good friend, was only ever told surface-level details about his marriage to Jade, but Alpha had spoken as if they were blood relatives. Bobby never truly had a family; in that moment, he found himself pouring out every detail of what had been happening the last couple of days.

"...and just now, she...she lied when she said there was no one else she would rather be with. That's... That's everything. Am I crazy? Am I seeing something that's not there, or is she..."

"Bobby...I find it best to be honest when dealing with these situations, so I apologize if the answer is hard to hear."

"O-Okay."

"Your wife, Jade, who is extremely beautiful, by the way, is cheating on you."

"What? H-How do you know that?"

"Call it...intuition! All of us who work for Ms.Yelnoph are somewhat experts when it comes to unfaithful women."

"No! She...She wouldn't do that! Not to me! We've been in a rough patch lately, but...cheating...she...she wouldn't..."

"Bobby, the person being wronged usually never sees it coming. It doesn't make you a fool; it just means you trusted her, and she used that against you. Can I ask you a question?

"Sure."

"Do you know what the most important quality in a person is to Ms.Yelnoph?"

"I don't know. Katerina's filthy rich, and she can have anything."

"Loyalty and it's something no amount of money can buy! Ms.Yelnoph...Katerina likes you, Bobby. I've never seen her this excited about anyone before. If things develop between you two, I want you to know something. She will never betray you the way your wife currently is."

"But... I'm married, and... we're still not 100% sure that Jade's..."

"How about we make a deal? I'll have someone look into your wife and find out what she's hiding."

"And in return, you want what?"

"Nothing! I want you to keep an open mind and heart whenever you're with Katerina. She's my friend, and...she might never tell you because she doesn't like talking about it, but her life back home was lonely. Everyone got close to and befriended her only because they wanted something, not because they cared about her. It's why loyalty is so important to her. She acts cold around everyone because of how often she'd been hurt by those she thought she could trust, but you...you bring out a side of her I've not seen in a very long time. Just...be yourself, and you'll see."

"See what?"

"Just how amazing she is! She's got a lot of love to give. Some in more...way, way more than others! You don't have to do anything with her that makes you feel as if you're being unfaithful to your wife, but I think you're exactly what she needs, and she can reciprocate the love that your wife might be abusing. What do you say?"

"Okay! We...We have a deal, Alpha."

"Thank you, and when it's just us, please call me Anya!"

"Wait, so Alpha's not your real name?"

Bobby's shock at hearing Alpha's real name made the Russian Futa break out into a hearty laughter she'd not had in quite a while. Aside from wanting to savagely drill Bobby's plump backside until her balls were empty, Alpha truly liked the man. He had an authenticity to him that most modern-day people lacked. He didn't try to hide his femininity but instead did his best to embrace it while, although extremely difficult to tell, still maintaining the fact he was a man. He was also genuinely kind, and unlike his fellow inferior male brethren, Bobby didn't have an over-inflated ego. That, in combination with his kindness and the ocean of love he had for those close to him, made him the perfect person for Katerina. Alpha knew Katerina only lusted for Bobby's body so she could ferociously breed him to her heart's content, but she was confident that with enough time, they'd become a match made in heaven. Lasting happiness was all Alpha wanted for her childhood friend, and she knew that as long as she remained the cold businesswoman that life had made her, it would forever be out of her reach. Katerina didn't know it yet, but Bobby was the answer to more than just her sexual problems.

[25 Minutes Later - Uptown]

They didn't take long to reach their destination, but Bobby was left speechless when he exited the car. They had arrived at Royal Tower, the most luxurious apartment complex on the entire eastern seaboard, ranked 4th in the places the world's 1% chose to live. He was further taken aback when Alpha informed him that Katerina owned the building along with six others on the block. Bobby had known Katerina was extraordinarily wealthy but had yet to learn it was to this extent. It made Alpha's story about how Katerina was consistently used in the past saddening and made him realize just how similar their pasts were.

While growing up, Bobby had no one to call a friend due to his looks, and his own family was never present when he needed them. Katerina was constantly burnt by those she thought cared about her and had no one but Alpha due to the life she was born into.

Bobby followed Alpha into the lobby, a place he wouldn't be able to set foot in had he not been with her. Inside, there were multiple security guards, all of whom were just as tall and beautiful as Alpha. They thoroughly scanned every person that entered the premises, and when their eyes fell upon Bobby, lust-filled grins formed on all of their faces. The building's security guards were a separate unit that Alpha was in charge of, and when she informed her team of Bobby's uniqueness, they all thought their boss was exaggerating. However, now that he was walking in front of them, the combination of aroused facial expressions and well-hidden bulges was all Alpha needed to see to know her team now believed her.

She made Bobby follow her to the private elevator that went straight to the penthouse, and despite her team knowing who their boss was, they still followed protocol. They asked Alpha for her identification badge and made her place her thumb on the fingerprint scanner. Once both were verified, one of the guards looked directly into the camera above them and gave the all-clear. The elevator door opened afterward, and as Alpha walked inside with Bobby but had a brief conversation with the lobby's security captain.

"I told you he was one of a kind, Vera."

"Seeing is believing, Alpha, and I certainly believe now! Such beauty and that ass!! No one would ever guess he was a man! Any chance that I can..."

"Absolutely not! He's for Katerina and her only! No one is permitted to touch him without her approval. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good, and why are you not wearing your custom pants?"

"They're getting dry cleaned, ma'am. I spilled some coffee on them earlier this morning."

"Vera, your bulge is showing and...are...are you hard right now?"

"........."

"Well, it's early, so there isn't much foot traffic. Go take care of your cock but remember, tenants, their guests, and important visitors are off-limits! Everybody else is fine so long as it doesn't create a problem for Katerina!"

"Understood."

Alpha stepped into the elevator where Bobby was waiting for her, and the two began ascending the floors in the smoothest elevator ride Bobby had ever been on. Back in the lobby, Vera started to think of a way to relieve herself of the throbbing erection she had, and just as she was about to resign herself to using her hand, a Hispanic woman walked into the lobby. She was dressed in running gear and had a tight body with plumpness in all the right places. She walked up to the front desk and asked if it was alright to charge her phone for a bit, telling the concierge that it had died while she was on the phone with her boyfriend. Vera quickly approached the woman and took matters into her own hands before she was sent away. She instructed the woman to follow her to her private office, and once the two were inside, the horny Russian Futa wasted no time in getting what she wanted. In just a couple of minutes, the rhythmic thumping of their boss slamming her 8 inch Russian sausage into the woman and her pleasureful cries echoed, making all of the guards' cocks throb.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"OOOOH!! OH GOD, IT'S SO DEEP!! FUCK ME!!!"

"OoOoHhH, this is some good pussy!! I hope you don't have any plans. My team could use some relief, and you just volunteered. Hmph, your boyfriend's never going to be able to beat this, huh?"

Meanwhile, Bobby began to feel a wave of conflicting emotions wash over him. He still loved Jade with all of his heart, but Alpha had made it clear that she believed his wife was cheating on him. He wanted to hate her; he should have hated her, but he couldn't. All Bobby had was strange behavior and a lie his wife had told him. The soaked panties were a red flag for sure, but one that could have resulted from a multitude of possibilities. There were also his feelings toward Katerina. She was absolutely stunning and the only woman aside from Jade whom Bobby' got butterflies in his stomach whenever she was around. There was something different about her that Bobby felt drawn to. It was as if she had something that Jade didn't, and whatever it was made him fantasize about being with another woman. Such thoughts tore him apart and made him feel as if he was beginning to walk down an adulterous path similar to the one Alpha suspected his wife of being on.

Suddenly, there was a loud ding, and Bobby was broken out of his inner thoughts. He watched the elevator doors open, revealing a luxurious hallway adorned with statues of women from various times in history, and at the end of the hallway, there was a large oak wood door. As Bobby followed Alpha toward the door, he noticed each statute had a nameplate on the floor next to it. He began reading through them and quickly realized who the statues were honoring.

'Anastasia Yelnoph, Oksana Yelnoph, Svetlana Yelnoph, Zinaida Yelnoph! It's... It's Katerina's family tree. It goes back all the way to the late 1700s. I don't see any men, though, and...'

Bobby's train of thought was thrown off when he got to the last statue, which honored Katerina's great, great, great grandmother, Zinaida Yelnoph. Like the rest of the statues, Zinaida was beyond beautiful and had large breasts, just like her descendant, Katerina. However, what caught his attention was the sizable tubular outline stretching the tight formal dress she was depicted wearing. The strange shape appeared to be coming out of her crotch, and when Bobby gave all of the statues a second look over, he noticed all of them had similar large outlines. The largest out of all of them was Katerina's grandmother, Oksana. Her tubular outline was huge, and when Bobby instinctively compared it to his forearm, he was shocked at the fact they were similar in size.

Alpha noticed Bobby curiously studying the statues and the massive family heirloom that every Futa of the Yelnoph family carried between their legs. She walked over to Bobby, who was still trying to guess the object between the statue's legs and gave him a quick history lesson about the Yelnoph family.

"I see you've taken an interest in the statues of the women in the Yelnoph family, Bobby."