Satisfaction Pt. 03 - Perfect Match!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my first time seeing marble statues of this quality outside a museum. Does Katerina have a statue?"

"Yes, back in Russia, but it will only be unveiled once she takes the position as head of the family, which won't happen until her mother steps down."

"Oh, okay. So, what's this thing that all the statues have between their legs?"

Alpha smiled for a brief moment before answering Bobby's question.

"They're all Futas."

"What's a Futa?"

"A scarce but exceptional type of lady who are superior to men in every aspect...Hmph, especially where it counts the most. They have what all women crave, and I think it's exactly what a man like you needs. Everyone who works directly for the Yelnoph family is a Futa, including myself. Katerina is one also and is extremely...blessed...even more so than her grandmother, Oksana, who previously held the family record."

"What makes them so special?"

"That...is something Katerina will show you! Come, I know she's eager to see you."

The two continued down the hallway, and Bobby watched as Alpha punched a lengthy access code into the security panel before scanning her eye in the retinal scanner above it. Shortly afterward, multiple locks were released, and once they were all done, Alpha opened the door. Bobby was led inside by her and again left speechless by the exquisite decor. Unlike other wealthy individuals with luxurious furniture, Katerina clearly knew what she was going for. Everything was positioned in a way that brought the room together, giving it a cozy vibe. The marble floors looked freshly polished, there wasn't a speck of dust, and there was an odd but pleasant odor in the room. Bobby hadn't noticed it earlier, but Alpha smelled amazing. He had no idea he was smelling the natural pheromones that Futas gave off. It was something that only women usually could smell, but the fact that he could was more proof that Bobby was closer to being a woman than a man.

Alpha had Bobby take a seat on the soft plush couch and went to inform Katerina that her newest employee had arrived. As she walked through the penthouse, she noticed that Olga's gear in the hallway had been moved into the soundproof guest bedroom. Curious but also terrified as to what she'd see, Alpha decided to take a peek at the punishment that Delta was undergoing. She slowly opened the door, and the second it opened, the soundproof barrier was broken, releasing the sobbing pleas for mercy that Delta was begging for.

"PLEEEEEEASE!! I...I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!!"

"Should've thought about that before you bit the hand that fed you. Let's put the machine on maximum for the rest of the day, and I'll get the toy I've been dying to use since I had it made!"

Alpha watched as a pair of silicon lips stretched tightly around Delta's cock, repeatedly devouring her entire phallus with so much strong suction it almost looked painful. The overstimulation was so much that Delta was squirming, trying to do anything she could to lessen the pleasure she was feeling. Suddenly, she began breathing harder, and Alpha watched as Delta's balls, which were noticeably bigger than before, scrunched up tightly. Delta's cock throbbed rapidly as she came, causing the Futa to cry even more than before, revealing to Alpha the actual severity of her punishment.

"OH GOD, IT WON'T COME OUT!! IT WON'T FUCKING COME OUT!!! I KEEP CUMMING, BUT NOTHING'S COMING OOOOOOUUUUTTT!!!"

"You won't be letting out a single drop of cum for as long as I have you! Now, are you ready to try something new? I mean, it's not like you have a choice anyway!"

Alpha and Delta's eyes widened in shock when they saw Olga leave the closet with a gigantic silver cock in her hand. She brought it over to the foot of the bed, and Delta began shedding tears silently, knowing where the massive plastic phallus was going. Olga attached the cock to a piston machine and turned it on, smiling as it automatically lined itself up with Delta's quivering backdoor. Alpha couldn't watch anymore and turned away as the plastic monster began advancing toward another Futa's butthole, a sacred area that was never supposed to be penetrated. However, this was punishment for Delta, and her cries as her ass was stretched open by Olga's favorite toy were too much for her to hear.

"No! NO, DON'T! PLEASE!! THAT THING'S WAY TOO BIG!! IT'LL KILL ME!!"

"Oh, don't be dramatic! It's an old mold of Katerina's cock. Fitting isn't. You'll get fucked by the cock of the woman you betray. Ooh, and it's eleven inches long, if you were wondering, 6.5 around, if I'm not mistaken. You're lucky I forgot to bring the new one that's up to date, but I'll have it here tomorrow. Maybe I should turn it into a strap-on so I could fuck you. That'd be hot."

"I'M SORRY!! OH GOD, I'M SO FUCKING SORRY! I'LL... I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST...JUST LET ME TALK TO KATERINA, AND SHE'LL..."

"Shhhh, you need to focus, Delta! I took the liberty and added some more red gel for you. This big girl's gonna be pumping your ass for the next 24 hours!!"

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!"

"Oh, by the way, I set it up so that every time you cum...or try to cum...the machine will fuck you harder and faster! Balls deep, of course!! I wonder how long you'll last before you..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

*POP*

"Ooooh, talk about a tight fit, it's really stretching your ass! While you enjoy that, I'll get the testicle massagers ready. I want those balls as full as possible before I put the electro-stimulus pads on them. Oh, goody!! I brought the suction pad for your nipples. Oh, we're gonna have so much fun together, Delta!!"

"OOOOH GOD, MY ASS!! IT'S GOING DEEPER IN MY FUCKING...N-NO! NO, NO, NO! I'M... I'M..."

"Awwww, you didn't last as long as I hoped you would."

"FUUUUUUUUCK!! IT WON'T COME OUT!! PLEEEEEASE, JUST LET ME CUM!!"

"Naaahhh, I love this way too much. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna put some more blue gel on your balls. Gonna make those girls extra full!! Let's go with...Eh, why not? I'll use the whole bottle! You'll be making more cum than 3 Futas combined! Now, hold still so I can rub the gel in!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SOMEONE SAVE, PLEEEEEEASE!!!"

Thankfully, the penthouse was large enough that Delta's cries didn't travel to the living room where Bobby was. The scene Alpha had just seen was something straight out of a nightmare for any futa, and when she looked at her hands, she noticed they were clammy and trembling slightly. She collected herself and wiped her hands dry on her pants before continuing to the master bedroom. Once there, she fixed her posture and cleared her throat before knocking on the door.

There was silence at first, but after a few seconds, Alpha heard excited footsteps run toward the door. It was quickly pulled open, and Alpha was met with a huge toothy smile on her friend's face, something she was happy to see.

"Bobby is here?"

"Yes, he's in the living room waiting for you!!"

"Perfect! OoOoHhH, I ride phat ass all day!! I give him...."

"Ms.Yelnoph...K-Katerina!"

Katerina was momentarily left speechless at the fact Alpha had called her by her first name. They were extremely close friends, but ever since Alpha became the head of her security, she'd kept things more professional with her. However, the fact that Alpha had said her first name was enough for Katerina to understand that this was her closest friend speaking, not the head of her security.

"What's wrong, Anya?"

"It's about Bobby. I...I know you wanna fuck him! God, I'd love to as well, but...I think he could be more than just another slut for you!"

"I don't under..."

"Look at you! I haven't seen you this excited and happy in a while. I think Bobby could be a great partner for you! Someone who's always there for whether it's emotionally or...in your case, physically, a vast majority of the time."

"But...He take job for money! He just like Delta!"

"No! No, he's not! That man is kind, loving, and one of the most loyal people I've met besides you. I...I should tell you what we talked about this morning."

Alpha gave Katerina a brief synopsis of what she talked about with Bobby on their way to the penthouse. Katerina sucked her teeth, irritated that a woman would cheat on a man as amazing as Bobby, and told Alpha to find out as much as she could about Jade's secret affair. Alpha remembered the contract that Bobby had signed and asked Katerina if she'd chosen his outfit for the day, causing an ear-to-ear smile on her face.

"Daaaa, look."

"I'm curious to see what you......Oh...my...god!"

Katerina pointed to a chair in her room where Bobby's outfit was resting. It was beyond slutty. It was pink, just like she had expected, and simply imagining Bobby wearing it was making her cock stiffen. Katerina had chosen a pink body suit for Bobby to wear. It was clearly a size or two too small and was revealing. It had a low cutback that would show off the incredible shelf Bobby's booty had. It also had slits going up the sides and two significant cuts on the rear that would show off Bobby's phat juicy ass. Katerina eagerly grabbed it off the bed and was about to make her way to Bobby, but Alpha quickly reminded her of their conversation. She watched as Katerina weighed her options, and for the first time since they were kids, Alpha saw Katerina lower her defenses, becoming vulnerable. The hung Russian heiress desperately wanted to ravage Bobby to her heart's content but couldn't deny that her heart fluttered whenever Bobby came to mind. She'd been hurt so many times in the past that she swore she wouldn't allow anyone new inside of her heart, but in that moment, she made a decision.

"Anya, you...you think Bobby like me?"

"I know he does. He just doesn't want to betray his wife, but she's already done that to him, whether he wants to admit it or not. Besides, you're hotter than her anyway, which is saying something because that woman looked absolutely gorgeous."

"But he...he not know about cock!"

"True, but if you play your cards right, it won't matter. Bobby may not know it, but a cock is exactly what his big juicy butt needs."

"Mmmmm, daaaaa! A very, very big phat Russian cock! Okay, I...I try, for you."

"No, for you! You deserve to be happy. Don't think otherwise because of what people did in the past. I promise you, Bobby's nothing like them, and I think...I know you two will be perfect for each other. I want to see you smile like you did when we were kids and we snuck out to the fair, remember?"

"D-Daa."

"I'll never forget the look on your face when you tried cotton candy for the first time. You were so happy back then, and you deserve to be happy now! Don't hide behind the walls you put up anymore. There's a great guy in the other room who has the potential to be everything you've ever wanted in a lover. I'll be there every step of the way to help you through it, okay?"

Alpha looked at Katerina and couldn't believe her eyes. The hurt little girl looking for love that had been locked away for decades came out of her friend, and Katerina wrapped Alpha in a tight hug, shedding a few tears into her suit jacket. It had been far too long since she'd seen the warm side of Katerina, and it was something she was hoping Bobby could permanently bring out of her.

"Thank...*SNIFFLE*... Thank you, Anya."

"For what?"

"For being my friend, for being my sister! You...*SNIFFLE*...You only one who ever care about me!"

"And I always will! Now, come on. There's a gorgeous man with the best ass we've ever seen waiting for you."

"Da, I make Bobby love me! I make him mine and we become a couple!"

"That's the spirit! Go after what makes you..."

"I make Bobby sissy girlfriend!"

"I...I don't think...."

"No, I make him perfect sissy wife! Daaaaa, I give him phat cock every day and make him cry on cock like good girl! I give Bobby so much cum he look pregnant!! I can't wait to fuck boy pussy!!"

"Oh, my!! Uh...If...If that's what you want, and I believe it's called bussy!!"

"Bussy! I like how it sounds!! Mmmm, I know Bobby have extra tight bussy! I make him mine, no matter what!!

With a new objective, Katerina went to the living room to greet the man she decided would be her future wife. It wasn't what Alpha had planned, but she was happy the ball was rolling in the right direction. She grabbed the handle to the bedroom door and went wide-eyed at the sight of Fumiko still on the bed, groaning. She had a freshly used condom coming out of her butt that was now even redder than before, slowly leaking the hot, fresh ejaculate inside of it onto the already ruined sheets below her. Her face was covered in cum, and Alpha instinctively knew that Katerina had drenched the Asian model's face with her thick seed after using her large breasts, which had kiss and bite marks all over them, to milk the remainder of her load out of her massive cock. Alpha slowly closed the door after seeing a large spurt of cum leave the condom inside of Fumiko's ass, and she quietly followed Katerina to the living room. When they arrived, they found Bobby by the window, overlooking the city with his larger-than-life bubble butt facing them. Katerina's mouth began watering at the sight of the phattest, softest, and although she hadn't been inside of it yet, she knew Bobby's juicy ass was also the tightest. He'd come to work dressed in a button-up shirt and a pair of khakis shorts that barely contained his massive, jiggly backside. Like a lion stalking its prey, Katerina slowly walked up behind Boby. Before he could even sense her presence, she gently put her perfectly manicured hands onto his shoulders.

Bobby was caught off guard at first but saw Katerina's reflection in the window, calming down once he realized it was her. He turned around to greet her but was instead pulled into a suffocating hug that had his face buried between the massive breasts; he struggled to take his eyes off of the last time he'd seen her. Bobby tried to pull his face out of the soft pillows smothering him, but Katerina kept him firmly in place with one hand while her other reached down and subtly grabbed one of Bobby's soft buttcheeks. Bobby felt himself melting underneath Katerina's touch, and he soon found himself inhaling the same pheromones from earlier that he found to smell good, but the ones Katerina was giving off were in a league of their own, being significantly more potent than the average Futas.

They made Bobby's heart start beating faster, and within seconds, he found himself with a raging erection for the woman who was his boss, along with an odd but pleasurable tingle deep inside of his butt. Katerina kept Bobby in place for a few more seconds, turning her head to Alpha and biting her lip while shaking the soft handful of Bobby's booty she had. She let the effeminate man go right afterward, and a huge smile formed on her face when she saw how much he was blushing. She loved the way Bobby was taking her in and knew her choice of clothes was perfect when she saw the tiny tent he was pitching twitch. She'd decided to wear a strapless frilly black dress that struggled to both keep her huge breasts contained and her massive cock hidden. Katerina licked her lips when she noticed Bobby's eyes travel down her body, focusing on her breasts, and she figured it was the perfect time to start his first day.

"Hello, Bobby!"

"G-Goodmorning, Ms...Ms.Yelnoph."

"No, call me Katerina! You special, so I allow it!"

"O-Okay."

"I have outfit for you. You change now."

Bobby gulped down the lump in his throat after remembering the examples he'd seen in his signed contract. Katerina led him back to the couch where she had left his outfit, and upon seeing it, Bobby's face became bright red. He'd expected women's clothes and had even somewhat mentally prepared himself for the possibility of a few of them being a tad bit revealing, but the body suit in front of him was downright lewd. With the way the back was cut along with all the slits, especially the ones that would go over his butt, Bobby knew he'd be showing a lot of skin. He looked at Alpha for confirmation as to whether or not he had to wear the slutty bodysuit in front of him, but all she did was give him an encouraging thumbs-up before excusing herself.

Katerina could see the hesitation in Bobby's movements and walked up behind him again, this time pressing her breasts against the back of his head while twirling his hair around one of her fingers.

"You not like?"

"It's... It's uh...revealing."

"Da is good. It shows off phat ass! Make you look sexy! I have heels to match, too!"

"Oh? Uh, I...I guess I would look good!"

"Daaaaa, you look amazing and make me happy!"

Bobby wasn't sure why, but hearing Katerina say she'd be happy if he put on the body suit encouraged him to do so. He wanted to please his new boss, the woman he was quickly crushing on.

"O-Okay. Where's... Where's the bathroom so I can change?"

"No, you change here! I watch! I make sure you put on correctly!"

"What? B-But..."

"No buts, you change. Now!"

Bobby felt uncomfortable changing in front of Katerina, but he again found himself drawn to her. Something about the way she was staring at him made him weak in the knees. He could clearly tell Katerina liked him, which was a relief since the feeling was mutual. Bobby looked into Katerina's bright blue eyes, and he got butterflies in his stomach once he saw how excited she was to see him. It was a refreshing feeling that he wished his wife would have whenever she saw him, but the fact that Katerina gave it to him made Bobby decide to go along with whatever she wanted.

Bobby began unbuttoning his shirt with shaky but determined hands, and Katerina whistled once she saw his slightly puffy, nearly A cup-sized, hairless chest. Her concentration quadrupled once Bobby started unbuckling his pants, and she wiped away the drool that was coming out of her mouth as she watched Bobby struggle to pull the waistband of his shorts down past his hips. It took a few attempts, but once Bobby managed to get his pants off, Katerina was left speechless.

'Bozhe, yego zadnitsa takaya bol'shaya i myagkaya. Mmmm, ne mogu dozhdat'sya, chtoby katat'sya na nem chasami!'

Katerina saw that Bobby was wearing a pink thong and shuddered at the sight of the tiny tent he was pitching. She licked her lips when she noticed the small damp spot on the tip. Bobby had by far the smallest cock she'd ever seen, and while every Futa she knew would mock him for it, she didn't care. It was a part of him; in her mind, he was perfect and already better than any woman she'd ever seen. Plus, the fact he was a man is what made Bobby so unique, and erotic sexual thoughts of him being forced to cum on her cock made Katerina shudder. Bobby began putting on the body suit, feeling emasculated at first, but quickly found himself enjoying the tightness of the suit. It took a couple of minutes for him to put it on fully, but Bobby couldn't believe what he was seeing in the mirror next to him once he was in it.

'H-Holy shit! I look good! No, I...I look fucking hot!! And my...Jesus, my butt looks even bigger in this thing. I look like those girls in that porn category...what's it called? P-PAWG, I think! It's a tight fit, but...why do I like the feeling of it on me? I'm...I'm not gay. I'm only doing this for Katerina! But..., maybe I'll try going down in size for my yoga clothes. This tight fit really is nice!'

His stunning facial features and supple curvaceous body worked in tandem with the slutty bodysuit to create the sexiest person either one of them had ever seen. Bobby turned around to inspect the back of the body suit and blushed when he saw how much the tight material made his butt pop. It looked even more prominent than before, with enough of his soft buttcheeks showing that it left nothing to the imagination of anyone who saw it. The body suit was so tight that his tiny penis, which was usually hidden, was visible, and Katerina felt her massive testicles surge as they produced more of her immensely thick semen. Luckily, her gargantuan Russian love sausage was strapped to her thigh with a custom garter belt, keeping it out of sight. Katerina, feeling hornier than ever before, was ready to pounce on Bobby but remembered Alpha's advice.