Satisfaction Pt. 03 - Perfect Match!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyra was caught off guard when Jade suddenly kissed her. Unlike the lustful kisses they shared earlier, these were far more loving and compassionate. Jade knew everything Tyra had told her was true, and the easiest way for her to tell was that the massive cock she loved was completely soft beneath her. Hearing Tyra's story made Jade realize they had been stuck in lives they weren't happy with. That similarity brought them even closer, but she needed to clarify one thing before they went further.

"I believe you, Tyra!"

"Thank you, prin...Argh!!"

"But...

Jade reached behind her and grabbed one of Tyra's heavy balls, placing it in a firm squeeze. It quickly became painful for the black Futa but continued doing so while staring straight into her eyes.

"...this monster, this big black cock, and these phat balls... they're mine!!"

"O-O-Okay! Can...Can you stop squeezing me...Argh!"

"No! I'm not done yet! You need to nut, you come to me! You're not allowed to jerk off or use toys anymore! If I want you to slam that black beast inside me, you better fucking give it to me, and I expect you to make me cum harder than the fake orgasms pornstars have. How many times a day do you need to cum?"

"L-Like a...a dozen! Probably more if it's with you!"

"Good! Every drop, and I mean...every...fucking...drop...of that hot, thick, creamy nut that these beautiful big black balls make...is...MINE!!"

"OOOHHH!! Okay! Okay, okay!"

"If I see so much as single a drop of precum leaving your cock when you're with another woman, I swear..."

"W-What?"

"I'll start riding my husband's tiny cock every night just so I can send you a video each time we finish! You'll get to watch the smallest cock you've ever seen fuck me while you watch the videos I send you with your throbbing cock in your hand, wishing it was you!"

"Y-You...You wouldn't!"

"Try me!!"

"Oh, you're an evil bitch, Jade!"

"But you fucking love me, don't you?"

"You know I do."

"Good, then we have an understanding!"

"One more thing."

"What?"

"You gave me a bunch of rules to follow, and I will, but I have one for you."

"What is it?"

"Your husband... He's not allowed to touch you anymore! No sex, no kisses. Hugs are the most I'll allow. Keep pretending to be a loving wife, but your body is mine, and soon so will your heart!"

"Deal! I haven't fucked him in months, anyway. I won't be missing his...Pft, I was gonna say little guy, but that'd be giving him too much credit. Your cock's the only one I've been thinking about, so touching my husband's isn't something you have to worry about. Speaking of your cock, Tyra!!"

Jade began grinding against Tyra, causing the black Futa's confident smile to return. In no time, her massive cock was awake again with a raging erection that was even harder than before. Feeling such a gigantic and meaty cock rub against her pussy made Jade hornier than ever. She wanted Tyra's cock inside her and eagerly grabbed it, lining it up with her pussy, ready to take the best ride of her life, but Tyra had other plans.

"No! Stop, Jade!"

"B-But, you said you wanted me. So I thought..."

"I do! I really, really do! God, I wanna fuck you so hard that you'll lose your voice from screaming on my cock but not here, not now."

"Why not?"

"Because you're too perfect to just fuck without a plan."

"A plan?"

"Yeah, I need to plan our first time together so that it's a night neither of us will ever forget. I want it to be special! Anything less than that would be an insult to you."

"W-Wow! O-Okay, I'll leave it to you to set the time and date."

"I've got something in mind, but that doesn't mean we can have fun now."

Tyra began actively grinding into Jade, just as she did the same, rubbing her bare pussy up and down the length of her lover's meaty black schlong. Moans filled the room, and as they began to lose themselves in the pleasure they were giving each other, Tyra spotted something in her peripheral vision.

'Huh? What's that?'

By the massage table, peeking out the side of the cloth that covered the arrangement of scented body oils underneath it, was the lens of a phone. It was being held steady by a small pair of feminine hands, and anger filled Tyra's very being once she saw the short black raven hair that belonged to the only person who could open the door from the outside.

'Eric!! That peeping little bitch!! To think I was gonna apologise to him later!'

Tyra whispered to Jade, telling her about their peeping tom. Jade almost got off Tyra to cover herself with something, but Tyra told her not to, instead urging her to act as if she was going to the massage table with her. She reluctantly agreed and took Tyra's hand, leading her to where Eric hid. She walked directly in front of Tyra so that her throbbing appendage remained a secret, something Eric was unable to capture in the video he was taking due to all the steam in the sauna. Once they were directly next to the table, Tyra smiled and quickly reached under it, firmly grasping Eric's wrist. She yanked him out from beneath it, and Jade giggled when she saw a look of pure shock form on his face after he saw the massive cock he had no idea was between Tyra's legs. Tyra instructed Jade to take the band out of one of the robes and tie Eric's hands behind his back, telling her they would have some fun while they punished the peeping Femboy next to them.

Jade, excited about what Tyra had planned, tightly bound Eric's hands, and he was quickly pushed down to his knees at eye level with the monstrous black cock that had made him go cross-eyed. Tyra slid the mattress off the massage table with her free hand and put it on the floor. She told Jade to lie down and spread her legs, which she did without question. Now, on her back, with her most intimate part exposed, Jade watched as Tyra pushed Eric backward, causing his head to land right between Jade's thick thighs. Tyra quickly straddled Eric's chest, and the highly effeminate spa employee began trying to talk his way out of the punishment he knew involved the gigantic cock hovering over his face.

"I... I'm sorry! You guys were so pretty, and I was upset at how you spoke to me earlier and..."

"Shut up! This is what's gonna happen! You're gonna be a good sissy and take everything I'm about to give you, or you're really not gonna like what comes next! I'm gonna use those big lips and pretend they're something so...so much tighter."

"Use my...No! No, please! I'll delete the video! I won't...I won't tell anyone about your..."

"If you say another word, I swear you'll regret it! Now open up!! I'm horny and angry, and my balls are aching because of how full they are. Those big natural cock suckers on your face are about to solve all three at the same time, and so help god...If I feel a single tooth, I'll make sure they won't be a problem ever again! Understand, sissy?"

"Y-...*SNIFFLE*...Yes!"

Eric's lips were trembling! The cock in front of him was terrifyingly large, and he'd pissed its owner off by spying on her. He couldn't afford to lose his job and knew that if he didn't obey Tyra, he'd lose it and suffer an even worse punishment at the hands of the hung black woman on top of him. After weighing his options, Eric slowly parted his big lips, and Tyra gave him a smug grin, telling him sucking her cock should come naturally to him before bringing her attention back to Jade.

"You ready for me to fuck you, princess!!"

"I think I know where you're going with this, and I'm all for it. It technically breaks the rules we gave each other, but I'll allow it this time."

"I knew you'd love the idea!"

"Oh yeah! Gimme that big black cock you gorgeous she-stud!! Ram it deep inside my pussy, and don't you dare go easy on me!!"

"Mmm, I never planned to!"

Without any warning, Tyra snapped her hips forward, forcing the phat helmet of her cock into Eric's mouth, completely filling it before quickly sinking down his throat.

"MPH! MMPPHH!! MMMPPPHHHHhhhhhHHHHRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

"Mmmm, you're pussy's so good, princess!!"

Tyra was pretending that Eric's big, soft lips were the tight, wet vaginal folds that belonged to the amazing woman in front of her. She vigorously pumped her cock down Eric's throat, feeding him a bit more with every thrust. She got about halfway down Eric's throat before she felt heavy resistance, but Tyra didn't care. Instead, she simply adjusted herself and pushed harder, slowly force-feeding the rest of her cock to Eric, whose tears eyes bulged as he watched two massive balls slowly coming closer. By the time her balls were snuggly underneath Eric's chin, a visible bulge had formed in his neck, and Tyra wasted no time, pistoning her cock like a machine set on high. He hadn't even acclimated to having the phat-spongy head in his mouth, but Tyra's large testicles were already slamming against the bottom of his chin. It progressively got rougher, and before Eric could even react, Tyra had begun face fucking him.

*GULK*GULK*GULK*

"Oooh, fuuuck!!! Princess, you're so tight!!"

"Y-Yeah! I love that black cock of yours. I can feel it!! Ooooh, you're so deep, Tyra!!"

Jade had never role-played to this extent before but was loving every second of it. She watched as Eric's mouth, her substitute pussy, was roughly pumped full of throbbing black she-meat, and it made her beyond wet. She desperately wanted the real thing, but after hearing how Tyra wanted their first time to be special, she was more than okay with waiting. Being patient now meant having her pussy stuffed by Tyra in whatever magical setting she planned on putting together, and that was something she was excited about.

Eric's face quickly became a sloppy mess of tears, spittle, and precum as time passed. The latter of the three gushed down his throat from the pulsating pleasure pipe that was in his throat. Having something so big repeatedly shoved down his throat was highly uncomfortable, and Eric somehow managed to make eye contact with Tyra, hoping she'd ease up. However, it had the exact opposite effect. Tyra's imagination shifted, no longer seeing Eric's mouth as Jade's pussy but instead as the person who ruined her life.

Tyra's mind changed Eric's hair from its natural raven color to a healthy blonde, growing it so that it was longer as well. His eyes became blue, and freckles appeared on his face, but once she imagined him with glasses, Eric's fate was sealed. Jade watched anger reappear, similar to what she'd seen on Tyra's face in the car. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Tyra begin to fuck Eric's face even harder than before, to the point she was outright skull fucking the peeping tom. Tyra grabbed two handfuls of Eric's hair and began dishing out the revenge she'd thought so long about getting. As his air supply began to rapidly dwindle, Eric started to squirm beneath the hung ebony woman above him, but all it did was spur her on even more, and Jade loved the aggressiveness that her new lover was showing.

*GULK*GULK*GULK*

"CHOKE ON IT, YOU FUCKING SISSY!!"

"HHRRGGHH!! HRGH! HRGH! HHHRRRGGGHHHH!!!"

"THOUGHT YOU COULD FUCK ME OVER AND GET AWAY WITH IT!! THOUGHT I WOULDN'T KNOW IT WASN'T YOU!!"

*GULK*GULK*GULK*GULK*

Tyra was hammering her cock down Eric's throat like a mad woman, unleashing a tiny portion of the years worth of anger she had for Bobby. Similarly to Jade, the imaginary version of Bobby she was skull fucking was having an effect on Tyra. She had always loved bullying him, having control over him, and forcing her giant black cock down his throat was the natural progress of that. Between her imagination and Eric's tight throat, Tyra wouldn't last much longer. Her cock began to throb wildly, and Eric truly began to squirm once he realized that balls as phat as Tyra's would unleash a massive load once she came.

More tears began to leave his eyes, and Jade bit her lip in arousal as she watched Tyra's cock swell in size. Her lover continued to abuse Eric's throat without mercy, hissing as her balls brewed a monstrous load atop of the ones she was trying get feed Eric. As her heavy nut sack began scrunching upward, she shared some final words with the imaginary version of Bobby she was seeing.

*GULK*GULK*GULK*GULK*

"THIS IS ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR!!"

"HHRRGHH!! HHHHRRRGGGGHHHH!

"BEING A PROPPER SISSY AND DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK I TELL YOU!! IF YOU HAD DONE THAT, I'D HAVE TURNED YOU INTO MY PET AND TREATED YOU A BIT NICER, BUT NOOO...YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND...AND...MMMMPPHHH, FUCK, IT'S... IT'S COMING!!"

"HRGH! HRGH!"

"OOOOOHHH FUUUUUUCK, IT'S A BIG ONE!! I'M...I'M GONNA..."

*GULK*GULK*GULK*GULK*

"OOOOHH FUUUUCK, I'M....G-GGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...! HERE'S YOUR LUNCH, BITCH!!"

"HHHHHRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!"

Eric's eyes exploded out of his skull, widening as much as possible as an eruption of thick semen took place in his throat. Tyra pulled Eric's head toward her, keeping his big, soft lips firmly wrapped around the base of her black python. Jade quickly slid her hand underneath Eric's head and rubbed her clit, bringing herself to an orgasm while she watched the base of Tyra's cock pulse nonstop. The hung black Futa drowned Eric with her thick seed, causing darkness to encroach on his vision. Everything progressively got darker until the last thing Eric saw was Tyra giving him a sinister smile as she resumed hammering away at his throat. His eyes rolled upward into his skull, and Tyra leaned forward, making out with Jade while she ground into his unconscious face.

Luckily for Eric, Tyra's tidal wave of spunk had slowed down to a trickle, coming to an end after a couple more seconds of having it buried in his throat. She began withdrawing her cock from his throat, revealing inch after inch of her cum and saliva-covered cock that was still hard as steel. Once the head was freed from Eric's soft lips, Tyra let the remnants of her massive ejaculation drip onto the unconscious femboy's face, but she wasn't done with him. She took Eric's unlocked phone and recorded a quick video of her grinding her massive cock against his face, smearing cum all over it before letting her monstrous black cock rest there to show just how unbelievably big it was. She then sent the video to everyone in his contact list, smiling at the flood of mixed reactions from his family and friends before tossing the phone into the mineral bath. Jade watched Tyra stand up, gasping at the distended second-trimester belly that Eric was now sporting.

'H-Holy shit! I knew she came a lot, but...Jesus! Mmm, she is a bull among bulls, and she's all mine!!'

Suddenly Tyra yanked Eric's pants off, and she snickered at the size of his pathetic penis. His penis was hard and was around 3 inches and had a tiny drop of watery cum sitting on its tip, but Tyra had no interest in it whatsoever. Without any care, she rolled him over onto his stomach, causing Eric to cough up some of her seed, waking him from the blackout that Tyra had induced. She then took the band out of one of the robes and tied Eric's feet together before returning her attention to Jade.

"Phew, that was a good fucking nut!! God, I seriously needed to get that out. My balls were killing me. S-Sorry about that, princess. I know you wanted me to focus on you, but that was..."

"So fucking hot!!"

"Huh?"

"God, you treated him like a cheap toy, and the aggression...It was so...Wait! Are you...Oh my god, are you gonna fuck him?"

"Nah!!"

"Aww, please!! That'd be the hottest thing I'd ever see!!"

"Sorry, princess, but I made a promise! The only sissy I'm fucking is the one who ruined my life! If you thought this was rough, just wait till I get my hands on him."

"W-What are you gonna do to him?"

"I'm gonna break that sissy's and make him a slave that I can bully with my cock whenever I want!! Taking a huge cock is all he's good for, and he needs to learn that. I'm letting you know, princess...If I ever find him, I'm locking his tiny dick in a cage and putting a collar on him to make sure he doesn't leave my house. I'll fuck you however you want, slow, fast, hard, passionate, but him...No, the only thing he'll ever get is a brutal dicking that'll make him scream like the bitch he is as I fuck whatever tiny load he has out of him."

O-Oh my...That's...Fuck, you've got my pussy so wet just thinking about it!"

"C'mon, let's get outta here!"

The two of them put their clothes back on and left semiconscious Eric by himself in the room as he slowly regained his faculties. As they walked past the main desk Eric was supposed to be at, Tyra noticed a group of middle-aged Futas walk in. She decided to make their day by giving them a delectably tight, never-touched present. She walked up to them and introduced herself, but the other Futas were momentarily too stunned to speak after seeing the colossal, throbbing bar that was going down Tyra's thigh. She told them that she left a sissy who had a phat bubble butt and tight virgin butthole in the room she'd just left. A smile formed on Tyra's face when she saw every Futa in the group get an erection, with the largest one being average in length but slightly above so in girth. They all eagerly excused themselves before eagerly running to the room Eric was left in.

Jade was shocked that there were more women like Tyra but bit her lip when she realized her lover was bigger than all of them by a noticeable margin. She took Tyra's hand and led her outside, telling her she'd take care of the painfully hard erection she still had. Tyra licked her lips and eagerly followed Jade, ready for another session with her amazingly big, soft red lips. They made their way to Tyra's car, and a huge smile formed on Tyra's face when they passed the room they were just in, her ears picking up precisely what she'd hoped to hear.

"E-Exuse me, ladies! I...I apologize for my current state, but could you please untie my...m-my...n-no!!"

"Oh my, that young lady wasn't joking. He does have a big butt, and it looks just as tight as she said it would be!"

"I got dibs on going first!!"

"Aww, c'mon! That phat log between your legs is gonna stretch him out! Tch, whatever, I call, second!"

"Third! Don't be mad, Mindy!! None of us have fucked a guy before, but I've heard they're way tighter than women and don't break as easily too. Besides, Clair's a quick shot. She won't last that long anyway. It'd be different if Euphy was here!"

"W-Wait! There's some kind of misunderstanding here!!"

"No misunderstanding here, cutie! You've got a really, and I mean really, juicy ass, and none of us have cum for the day yet! Oooh, this is gonna be good!"

"No, no, no! Wait! Wait!"

"Shhh, it's okay! What's your name, honey?"

"It's... It's Eric!"

"Not anymore, sweetheart! From now on, you're our slutty little Erica!!"

"E-E-Erica?"

"I'm so hard right now, Erica!! I've got 8 fat inches of cock for you, baby, and I expect to see the whole thing disappear between these marvelous cheeks!! Now...come to Mama!!"

"OH GOD, NO!! I'M... I'M NOT A GIRL!! I HAVE A DICK!! I'M A..."

*POP*

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHMMMMMYYYYY...."

"OoOoHhH, so...so tight!! Mmmm, the rest of the ladies at the book club are gonna love you, Erica!! Especially, Euphy!! If you think I'm big, wait until you see her! Just as thick but a couple of inches longer, and she cums...a lot! She's running late, but she'll be here soon. Trust me, honey, you'll be happy I went first and loosened you up! Now, how about I give you the rest of my cock and make it vanish like a good girl!"

"OOOOOOHH GOD, MY ASS! THERE'S A HUGE COCK IN MY ASS!!"

"Fuck, you've got such greedy ass!! I'll give it exactly what it's craving, Erica!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

Jade's pussy gushed, dripping fresh juices all over her panties after hearing what was transpiring in the room they had left Eric in. It had placed her in a heated state that left her so horny she outright grabbed Tyra's throbbing bulge and eagerly led her to the car by it. Tyra followed Jade just as quickly with her eyes glued to the married woman's spectacular ass. It was breathtaking, and she knew once she fucked Jade, no other woman would ever come close. They got in the car and proceeded to have some fun of their own, but Tyra made it a point to park the car next to the window they passed, wanting to hear every girlish moan that the Futas' phat cocks pried from Eric's big lips. Jade hungrily fished out Tyra's black cock and immediately dove between her legs, suckling on one of her large testicles like it was her favorite piece of candy. Her left hand massaged the testicle that wasn't in her mouth while her right firmly stroked the beast she was dying to have inside of her. Jade was worshiping Tyra's cock and was doing so without ever breaking eye contact. It was something the ebony Futa loved, and she knew her date with Jade had gone even better than she had hoped when the married woman managed to fit the entirety of her testicle into her mouth. Tyra hissed at the sight of Jade accomplishing something no other woman had ever done, and a triumphant grin formed on her face when she saw the wedding band on Jade's finger glistening as it got covered with her sticky precum.