Satisfied With Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad can sense her mood and does everything he can to help her relax. The more he caresses her slender body, the better she feels. He caresses her for a long time before she begins stroking his cock. After that, the fun begins.

Kristi came alive with sexual energy. She pulls him on top of her and guides his cock to its target.

"Fuck me Baby, I need you inside me more than you know."

So, he is fucking her. Boy is he fucking her. She is moaning and a few screams escape her as she pulls him into her to get as much as she can. Brad is pounding her pussy and she loves it. Her moans increase the faster he fucks her. Then he pulls out and eats her pussy, then he returns to fucking her. Kristi is squirming and moaning as she is fucked, but loves the sensations after a nine month break while her boss was sick. She is slowly returning back to a normal life.

As that unique feeling develops in Brad's balls, his cock explodes inside her pussy and that causes her intense orgasm.

As they came down from the climax, their eyes are closed, mouths are open, breathing heavily, minds going at breakneck speeds as the orgasmic feeling is slow to subside in their bodies. They cuddle close to each other as Brad holds her tight, then began caressing her until she fell asleep, with his cock in her grip. He follows her shortly after he knows she is out for the night.

The next day, Jeni is literally accustomed to Brad's hugs and is now a hugger herself and she cannot stop. In a way, she feels alone, but the hugs sorta make up for it. Brad did what he can to make her feel at home. So did Kristi. They are a tag team with her to keep her feeling good.

Brad is very affectionate with Kristi during the stay, which she reciprocates. His feelings for her are becoming stronger. Jeni joins right in and jokes with everybody. She is also full of hugs. It is a good, relaxing day and so is tomorrow because the day after begins the storm. The first two companies on the list are on the schedule to visit and Brad is actually looking ahead with a desire to do this.

Brad continues his education about the businesses owned by the Packard Empire. After each business meeting, he asks Kristi to condense the meeting into a brief for his sisters.

Brad and his sisters keep in touch with each other throughout the trip, calling them or video chatting. It's fun talking with them, sharing their thoughts and dreams. Brad would rather be with them though.

Kristi is realizing she is not getting what she wants out of her relationship with Brad. She is changing and slowly beginning to realize it. She is growing aware that her desire for fetish is disappearing, but doesn't understand why. She is spending more time thinking about Brad and less time thinking about fetish. She wonders what is causing that. She knows she wants Brad more and more as the trip progresses, yet still feels uncomfortable with herself. She just does not understand what is happening to her.

********

One incident Brad has to face is a confrontation with the VP at the music recording company, the first company on the schedule to visit, as luck would have it.

As Brad, Kristi and Jeni arrive at Packard Records the next morning along with their security detail, the CEO, Mr Larry Strait, and the VP, Mr Chuck Little, are there to greet them as they exit the SUV.

"Brad Weber," he said, shaking Larry's hand, then the VP's. "May I introduce my staff, Ms Kristi Miner and Ms Jeni Gilbert."

As they greet them, Larry told Brad to call him Larry. Chuck said nothing. How unusual is it for him to be that way, Brad thought.

They made their way inside the Packard Records building, amid the mass of reporters and paparazzi that are waiting nearby. Team Brad notices how nice the decor is.

This meeting with the CEO and VP normally exchange information about the company finances, future budget, business projections, absenteeism, production and other details relating to the feasibility of the company to stand on its own two feet. This is the information that Brad is expecting at Packard Records and all other Packard Empire companies they visit.

As they made their way to the top floor, pleasantries is the topic of discussion. Brad does notice that Chuck appears to be mad about something. He never said a word and maintains a serious, approaching a pissed off, expression on his face the whole time.

They got comfortable in Larry's office with Jeni sitting next to Brad on his left, and Kristi next to her, in a slight curve. Chuck sat opposite Brad, just a little off line with Brad's view of Larry's secretary through the office window. Larry sat off to Brad's right, on the far side of the coffee table that separates everyone. There is plenty of space for everybody to stretch out and get comfortable. Helen, Larry's secretary, has bottled water, coffee and coffee cups already on the coffee table waiting for them.

Kristi got her phone out, turns it into a voice recorder and laid it on the empty chair beside her.

Chuck opens the conversation, saying, "Okay girls, step outside so us men can talk."

A chill went through Kristi as Jeni as they become uncomfortable and nervous hearing that.

Brad experiences the same chill and interrupts, "Excuse me Mr Little. Larry, I should have done this before we started the meeting, but would you mind if I speak with your secretary for just a second before we continue?"

"Not at all, Mr Weber. Go right ahead."

"Thank you."

Brad stood and moves between his staff and Chuck, turns to face Kristi and Jeni and mouths 'sorry', then he said, "Wait here a minute, please. I'll be right back."

They nod and Brad went out to Larry's secretary, Ms Helen Cole, introduces himself and shook her hand. She told him to call her Helen.

"Call me Brad, Helen.... I'm sorry to do this to you, but what do you think of your VP? I'm looking for the honest truth as you see it and a quick answer please. Give it to me straight as I don't have a lot of time here."

Helen responds immediately, saying bluntly, "He's killing the moral in this company and he has no respect for anyone, not even Mr Strait."

"That's what I thought. Thank you.... After I get back to my seat in the office, call security, get a two man team and have them wait here with you until I wave them into Larry's office, please," he said and winks at her and she smiles back.

Meanwhile, Chuck said, "Okay girls, you're minute is up. Wait outside and don't give me any lip about it."

Kristi replies, "With all due respect Mr Little, we will stay here until Mr Weber tells us to move."

As Chuck stood, he said, "I wasn't asking, I am telling you to...."

Larry interrupts saying, "Sit down, Chuck. They will stay there until Mr Weber says otherwise. And that will be another warning in your record."

Chuck sat back down annoyed he didn't get his way. He did not care one bit about the warning.

"Yes sir, I will do that for you.... Brad, sorry," Helen said as a grin forms on her face.

Brad thanks Helen, gave her a fist bump, then returns to Larry's office, oblivious to what happened in his absence.

As Brad is returning to his chair, he wonders if he is really going to do this. He decides to get into a bad cop/good cop role by playing a dumb leader, yet a nice person as he takes his seat. Eventually, he knows he is going to have to deal with the VP, but, he did not know how far Chuck is willing to take this, so he mentally prepares himself for the worst scenario, then begins to speak.

"Sorry for the interruption everyone," Brad said, then spoke with a stronger voice. "Mr Little, there are very few people on this planet that are allowed to order my staff around and, to put it bluntly, you aren't one of them."

"My staff is not leaving this office. They go where I go, whether you like it or not. If you can't say what you want to say in front of them, you should consider not saying it at all. And, if you have any brains at all, you may want to choose your words carefully from here on."

Brad saw Helen make the call. As Kristi and Jeni ease some of the fear they felt, they made a mental note of his take control mentality and felt better for it.

Kristi is thinking this will be his first real challenge as an owner and wonders if he has been given enough training to handle the situation. She did not specifically train him how to handle this type of situation, nor did she know if he needed to be trained. Jeni also has concerns he may not handle this well, but for different reasons. He is looking good to them right out the gate, which made both of them feel better.

"Okay, your decision," Chuck said and continues. "I find it difficult to believe that a 23 year old kid will be telling me how to run this business."

"Chuck, what the hell? That's enough!" Larry blurts out, his anger is very evident.

"Relax Larry. Let him answer my questions."

"I will not let him answer and I've had enough of your stupidity and lack of respect. You're...."

Brad interrupts, "Excuse me Larry, if I may interrupt. I understand you're pissed off right now and if I were in your shoes, I would be too. Anybody would be. However, allow me to apologize on Chuck's behalf because he does not appear to understand what he is doing. But, I really would like to know where he is going with this. So, if you would allow me handle this, I will be forever in your good graces."

Larry, with an extremely pissed off expression, nods before Brad completes his statement. Then he covers his face with his hands and tried to muffle his laugh, realizing what he just agreed to.

As Brad reacts to Chuck's statement, he answers him.

"If you are implying that a 23 year old kid needs to tell you how to run this business, I can hire one off the street if that will make you feel better," Brad said, ignoring the obvious reference to himself.

"I'm not implying anything and I don't need an idiot off the street telling me how to run this business!" Chuck said with sudden aggravation.

"What would you do if I did tell you how to run this business?"

"I would resign."

"Does that mean there is nobody smarter than you that can possibly run this business?"

"I have learned a lot about this business in the years I have been here," Chuck said.

"Would you feel better if Larry was not hired as the CEO?"

"A lot better."

"Did my Father interview you for the job?"

"Yes."

"I understand why he didn't hire you already," Brad said. "That's too bad though. It's not what happened, is it?.... You sure have a unique way of starting a meeting, Mr Little. I'm sure Larry will accept your resignation at anytime, if that's the way you feel. I know I would in a heartbeat. We await your decision."

"I will not resign," Chuck said without hesitation.

"Interesting. You will resign, but your not going to resign. That sorta makes sense...."

Chuck is showing visible annoyance.

"Anyway, the good news is, I'm here as the owner of the company. I'm not here to run it and I have no interest in running it. But, if that were my intention, I think Larry and I could handle it, which would make your job superfluous, would it not?"

Larry is hiding a smile as best he can.

Shaking his head, Chuck said, "You don't understand business."

"Chuck, I've heard enough!" Larry said with an angry tone in his voice.

Chuck motions for Larry to calm down.

Brad said, "Allow him to dig his own hole Larry. Let him finish please."

Inside, Brad smiles at Larry's reaction and continues.

"Chuck. Once again, you're confusing my job. Running this business has little to do with me. That's Larry's job. That's why he's the CEO. Now, this business aside, what is your problem?"

"You don't have the experience to do the job you inherited," Chuck replies.

"Two things, Chuck. One, I don't need experience at this moment because I'm not in a meeting that requires years of experience and also, my staff will support me, if I need it. Two, my job as owner does not report to you for any approval that I am aware of, unless the company lawyer failed to inform me of such. I can call him and ask if you want me to."

"That is not necessary."

"Well then, you telling me I don't know how to do my job likens to you pissing into the wind, a totally stupid thing to do. So tell me, how do you want me to respond to your scenario?" Brad asks.

"You should resign and let professionals take over before it's too late," Chuck said, showing an increase aggravation at his last statement.

With an appalling expression, Brad said, "Excuse me? Do you honestly expect someone to resign as owner of a company and give it away? That is beyond absurd, approaching total stupidity," he said, looking at Chuck with an unbelievable expression. "I never thought I would hear a company executive say something so stupid...."

"Anyway, onto professionals are we? You want me to resign so a professional can take over Larry's job. Chuck, that makes no sense whatsoever. Are you telling me Larry is not a professional?"

"You're missing the point."

"Well, I guess that's possible. So tell me, since I don't seem to be as smart as you, what's your point?" Brad asks.

"I'm not talking about Larry. I'm talking about you!"

"Okay! Now we are getting somewhere. May I surmise, then, that you want professionals, such as yourself, to replace me and Larry because we are not professionals?" Brad asks.

"No! This has nothing to do with Larry!" Chuck replies, raising his voice and showing significant signs of frustration.

"Well then, my mistake. That means you want professionals, such as yourself, to replace me because I'm not a professional?"

"Yes," Chuck said. "Finally. I didn't know owners can be so stupid."

"Live and learn and thank you for the insult...." Brad said with a smile as he notices Larry's face is burning red. "But can't you find a better way to insult me than that? Why do you hate me so much?"

"You're going to ruin this company," Chuck said.

Larry slammed his hand on the arm of his chair, looking at Chuck with a high tension expression on his face, but said nothing. Larry is very pissed. Jeni and Kristi startle when his hand hit his chair, temporarily alarming them.

"Interesting. Two insults in a row. You're on one hell of a roll.... If I'm understanding you correctly, you hate me because of what you think might happen at some time in the future. I have to admit, that's different. I won't buy it, but thank you so much for your lack of cerebral power and zero support. I will pass on you telling me I'm not a professional, for now, but reserve the right to address this issue in the future, if I feel it necessary."

"So please tell me what job you hold in the Packard Empire Corporation."

"I am the Vice President here at Packard Records."

"That's not what I'm asking. You are asking questions about the Packard Empire so I have to assume you have a job working for the corporation in addition to being the VP here at Packard Records. I don't remember seeing you at any meetings I've attended in the last two weeks."

"No. I don't work where you describe," Chuck replies.

"Judging from the questions you are asking, I thought you were. My mistake. I have digressed so let us move on."

"How many of your professionals will it take to replace me Chuck?"

"Three -- a one for one swap."

"So now you want to replace all three of us? All this time, I thought you were talking about me! How greedy are you?" Brad asks.

"I'm not. I'm just trying to help you," Chuck replies.

"Help me? Considering the fact that my father handled this company all by himself, that sounds a bit excessive to me. If it takes three of your professionals to replace my father, it makes me wonder what a real professional is," Brad said. "Certainly you don't think you fit in that category, do you?"

He continues, "Never mind. Don't answer that. There has already been a one for three change in ownership and I have no desire to swap owners again. Personally, I kinda like this job, most of the time, anyway.... But, I have digressed yet again."

Larry, Kristi and Jeni are doing their best to avoid smirking. Kristi has a favorable impression about the way Brad is handling himself and she reminds herself that Brad is representing the Packard Empire, as well as himself. He is a spitting image of his father.

"So, let me understand this clearly. You want three professionals, who have no respect for authority, such as yourself, to replace all three current owners of the Packard Empire?"

"Yes."

"Would you be interested in taking one of the three positions yourself?"

"I would," Chuck said.

"Who would the others be?"

"I will let them speak for themselves."

"Are they here? I would like to meet them."

"No, they are not here."

"But you know who they are and they are ready to do this with you?"

"Yup."

"Okay then. Great news, Chuck! All your group has to do is come up with $825 billion and we will consider selling it to you. How long will it take you to do that?"

"The Packard Empire is only worth $800 billion."

"Be it true or not, that is not the selling price Chuck."

"That is to much. You need to drop the price."

"The price is now $850 billion Chuck."

"I won't even try to raise that amount of money."

"Won't even try? Really? Can't be you're worth much," Brad said as Larry, Kristi and Jeni held back their amusement. "That being the case, it looks like you're stuck with me and my sisters.... How long have you been working for Packard Records?"

Brad sees the security team as they come into Helen's office and take a seat. Larry also notices them and cracks a small smile.

"Five years."

"That's too bad. What gives you the impression we can't handle our inheritance?"

"I already told you! You don't have the experience," Chuck said emphatically.

"Oh right. I do remember you saying that before. My mistake again.... What experience do we need?"

"Business experience."

"What makes you think we don't have business experience?" Brad asks.

"Your age."

"Oohhh.... So, let me really understand this clearly. You're telling me that, just because I'm 23 years old, there is no way we can be successful with the job we inherited. Is that what you're saying?"

"That is exactly what I'm saying," Chuck said.

"Interesting. You could have said that fifteen minutes ago and saved all that time exercising your vocal chords. Now, I think I understand what you're expecting of me."

"Larry, are you still confused or do you understand what he wants me.... us, to do?"

"Yes, I'm understanding his wishes now, Mr Weber."

"Thank you for being so clear Chuck and for wasting our time.... Do you honestly think my father was so stupid as to leave us with an inheritance we are not able to be successful at?"

"I think your Father has misjudged your abilities."

"And I think you have misjudged my Father. What do you know about me?"

"I know you inherited this job and don't have the experience to make it happen."

"That's it? That's all you know?"

"Yup. I don't need to know anything more."

"What college did I drop out of?"

"You didn't, but it doesn't matter one way or the other."

"One thing I really don't like is my executives lying to me Chuck."

Oops, Chuck thought. He just fucked up, and got caught.

"You're not even going to give us a chance to succeed, are you?" Brad asks.

"This is what I'm trying to help you understand! You don't have the experience to make this huge Packard Empire a success," Chuck said excitedly.

"I bet you want me to break down and cry because I can't do the job.... and turn the Packard Empire over to you and your buddies. Is that a fair conclusion?" Brad asks.

"You should, before it's to late," Chuck said.

"Why would I turn it over to you instead of a more qualified Larry Strait?"