Satisfied With Love Ch. 10

Story Info
New plans are made and Jeni has another idea.
12k words
4.62
2.9k
3

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Author's Notes: Keep the comments coming. I read each one. I do hope you are enjoying the novel.

MDSW

********

"The next topic on my list is personal to me and I want to ask all of you for your advice... I'm thinking about changing my appearance to clean shaven and a business haircut and I would like to hear your opinions on that subject."

Kristi screams, jumps on his lap and starts giving him kisses all over his face until she realizes where she is. Brad has a look of total disbelief on his face. She sat back down next to Brad and took his hand in hers.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry everyone. I should not have done that. I've been hoping he would do this and I just reacted to the good news without thinking. I apologize again," she said with a huge smile on her face as she leans on him. "I will try not to do that again as long as Brad tries not to hit me with another bomb shell like that."

"Well, I'm guessing that is one vote in favor of my new look. Anybody else got a thought on the subject?" he said as everyone laughs.

All the girls agree with Kristi and the men, Rick and Craig, are not that convinced it will be an improvement.

"Brad, why are you considering this change, if you don't mind me asking?" Rick asks.

"I have been looking at the appearance of the CEO's that work for us. Compared to them, I look like a hippie. I want to look more professional so I can at least fake the second impression as I meet with them."

"Ooohhh, so you want to look like me then..." Rick says.

They laugh.

"I'm okay with that and I don't have an argument against the change. Go for it, if that is what you want," Rick replies, jokingly.

"Thanks Rick. Kristi, would you schedule that appointment for whenever please?"

"Consider it done Brad," she says as she lets go of his hand.

"I figured you would say that."

She smiles, got on her phone, speaks to the stylist, set it up for this afternoon and told Brad.

Kristi has excitement written all over her with anticipation of his new look. She has secretly wanted this since she met him, but never said anything. She feels it is not her place to do so. Now it's about to happen.

"Anything else?"

"Yes, Brad. Stress relief," Kristi said.

"More meeting time? Damn, I need some time off for bad behavior."

Everyone laughs again as Kristi takes his hand in hers.

Brad wants to get up to stretch but Kristi will not let his hand go.

"Kristi, you can let me go now."

She gave him a look.

"I feel like beating on something, instead of being beaten on," he said with a slight smile showing.

She gave a frown, released his hand and pouts as Brad looks away and froze.

He looks back at her and said, "Would you like to volunteer?" he asks.

Kristi nods in reply as a smile appears on her face.

"Oh damn you. You're no fun. You're too willing," he said with a smile.

He grabs her, pulls her to his lap and hugs her as everyone laughs. He holds her tight and kisses her as she cuddles into him, then he continues.

"Okay. Sorry for the distraction everyone... Stress relief. Anybody feel stressed out on this job?"

The team said they feel there are two great stress relievers already in place. One is the comfort clothes attire and the other is the bullshit session after dinner.

"I didn't consider them to be stress relievers, but they are. That's good! Is that enough for you or would you like to do something in addition to that?"

Kristi assumes her seat and collects herself.

Stacy asks, "What do you have in mind boss?"

"Stacy, if you call me boss again, I will throw you in the pool."

"Okay boss, whatever. What do you have in mind?"

"I see you have been talking to Kristi, haven't you?"

"I have," Stacy said.

Kristi straightens up and begins snickering as Brad looks at her.

Suddenly, Brad bolts toward Stacy and corrals her before she can get away. She is no match for him as the rest of the team laughs and wonders how far he will go with this joke. Or is it a joke?

"Peggy, please remove anything from her pockets that should not get wet please." Then he whispers, "And hold on to Kristi. She may be next."

He asks Kristi to take his phone from his pocket. She did, with a smile, as she gave him a little squeeze. She is not yet afraid.

Then he carries Stacy to the pool. She screams and fought with him the whole way. It isn't far away and with everyone following and watching, he throws her in.

Brad jumps in right behind her. When she surfaces, he is resting one arm on the side of the pool. He reaches for her and pulls her to him. She wraps her arms behind his neck and holds him tight. She is laughing as he holds her above water by hanging on to the side of the pool using both arms. He moves them along to where he can stand and gives her a hug. There are big smiles on their faces.

Stacy said, "I really needed that Brad, but you surprised me by doing it. It was fun."

Brad turns and looks at everyone standing above him.

"Now, that is what I call a stress reliever," Brad said as everyone bursts into laughter.

Brad turns back to his sister.

"Did you set me up to do that?"

"Yup."

"You're bad, Sis," Brad said.

"I love my brother," Stacy said as she gives him another hug.

Stacy holds Brad in the pool and hugs him again, then they walk out together, holding hands. They all took seats by the pool.

When Brad sits down, he asks, "Kristi, did you put her up to that?"

Peggy is not holding her very well. Kristi bolts, smiling, but he did not chase her. She starts giggling but stays out of his reach for the time being. He has other plans for her.

"That was fun... Who's next?" he said as he gets up.

Everyone scatters in half a heartbeat, except Stacy and Craig, as he sits back down in his wet chair. Brad, Craig and Stacy just sit there laughing their butts off. The staff returns a short time later, laughing with them.

"I didn't know you guys could run so fast," Brad said laughing.

Once they collect themselves, Kristi asks Rick if he would grab a couple towels but he is not there. He is returning with two towels and hands them to Stacy and Brad, who thank him.

As they are drying off, Brad asks, "I know we were discussing something but it has slipped my mind. What were we talking about anyway?"

Everyone yells "stress relievers" in unison and laugh again.

"Oh right! How could I forget that?"

Brad asks if they want to try any physical stress relievers like volley ball, badminton, tennis or some other sport.

They like the idea so they began to decide how to make it happen. But, this issue will be discussed later. Brad decides to end the meeting on a high note because two owners have to go change.

It is time for the pool and everyone left to get bathing suits on and return to start either sunbathing or swimming or both, or whatever.

Upon entering their bedroom, Kristi gives Brad the world's biggest, wettest hug.

She said, sobbing, "I love you so much Baby. You are the perfect partner and the perfect leader for this company. You are also my perfect package. I never told you that before because I didn't know what my perfect package was. Now, I do and you, Bradley Weber, are the definition of my perfect package," she said as she squeezes him real tight. "I love you more than you can imagine. I never want to let you go... I made the right decision falling in love with you. I love being with you, I love hugging you, I love loving you, I love fucking you and I love you. You make me soo happy. You are more of a man than I ever expected from the male species."

Then she mounts him, with his hands going to their usual places, and gives him a long kiss as she holds him tight. Suddenly, Brad carries her to the nearest wall, pinning her to it and she smiles, wet clothes and all, wishing he can fuck the living shit out of her.

"Angel, that was beautiful! I would love to fuck you right here, right now just because I love you. Instead, I'm going to do some sexy and nasty things to your body tonight so be forewarned. I love you Angel," Brad told her, then kisses her again.

"Can't wait Baby. I'm wet already," she replies.

"Oooo... Maybe we should start early... Just remember, though, I'm the one who is wet here," he said as she laughs.

"Yes you are very wet, and I'm getting that way too... Nothing would please me more Baby, but we need to get to the pool with the rest of team."

"Awww mannn!" Brad said as he lets Kristi down to her feet and they remove their clothes.

When they are naked as a jaybird, Brad picks her up and throws her on the bed as she squeals, jumps on top of her, puts his arms around her and rolls them from one end of the bed to the other as they kiss each other passionately. There is no doubt they are horny as hell.

Brad stops the roll when she is on top of him. He reaches for her ass and caresses it softly as they kiss each other passionately. Kristi spreads her legs, letting him get a good feel. Kristi is horny and grins. Brad is hard and smiles.

"I love you Baby. Very deeply, I love you. You fulfill my every need and I always want you so bad."

"I'd love to get inside you right now, Angel. I'm so in lust for you."

They lay still, enjoying each other and kiss for a while. Brad can't stop himself so he slides his cock inside her pussy and fucks her until she has an orgasm, a quickie at best, but Brad does not climax. It's okay, he tells himself. He will later though.

Kristi loves the feel of his cock in her pussy. They took a quick shower with hands all over each other. They get out, dry off and are ready to fuck again, but put their bathing suits on instead.

"Sorry Angel. Gotta make a phone call before I forget it again. Phone please," Brad said.

He calls Jackie at Packard Publishing and when she answers, Brad spoke right up.

"Hi Jackie, How's life in the big city?"

"Just fine Brad. How 'bout you? You and your team doing okay?"

"Perfect, thanks for asking... I've been thinking about what you said about the blog and I think you are right about the amount of work it will take to maintain it with that many people on it. So, I've been wondering if you have another option."

"I really don't Brad. I spent nearly two days reading all the responses when I posted your speech. I can't do that again. It took a lot out of me. But, it was worth doing once," Jackie said.

"To be honest with you, I was actually glad you created it and let everyone know what our intentions are for the Empire. Every place I visited after you were enthusiastic about the future of their company. Even though I didn't know they heard my speech, it was a great gesture on your part and I won't forget it. You can do what you wish with the blog. Your choice," Brad says.

"After your speech, nothing has really made it to the blog except the companies you and your sisters visited, all with good comments, but nothing since."

"A positive end to the blog. Thanks Jackie. Hope to see you soon. Bye."

"Bye Brad."

Brad returns the phone to Kristi and they head for the pool, holding hands, joining the others.

When they arrive, Brad notices Jeni at the pool. She is wearing a pink bikini which shows her curves very well. Brad thought, based on their past encounters, that she is not a pool type of girl, or even likes being in the water.

But, she is here and he is surprised to see her. Now, he doesn't feel as bad about throwing her in the pool. Just to be sure, he will check with her before he tries to that.

********

As they lay by the pool, Brad's mind wanders about some of the many thing he has on his mind. Remembering, Brad took Kristi off to the side out of earshot.

"Kristi, I forgot to mention this earlier, but, do you think it is wise to jump all over me like that in front of the team?"

"I'm sorry Brad. No. It was a spontaneous reaction to something I have been thinking about since I met you. I thought about what I did immediately after I did it and decided then I was out of line and I'm not going to do it in front of the team again. That is why I apologized to the team. I'm sorry Baby. I'm just so into you. You drive me crazy sometimes and you don't even know you're doing it. I love you sooo much," she said as she kisses and hugs him.

"Hmmm, I would like to get some details about that later. You in?"

"I'm in Baby. Later."

They return to the team and enjoy the time with them. Lunch shows up an hour later and everyone participates. When it concludes, the staff begins milling about smartly. Peggy got Brad and Kristi away from the preparations while other staff members came into view with the cake and ice cream in tow, plus additional drinks and accessories. The staff places the cake on the table and passes out the drinks as quietly as possible.

The rest of the Island staff also attends the party, including Craig, Roger, the off-duty security force, the off-duty waite staff, household and kitchen staff, Sharon and her staff, John and his wife Amy, all the stylists, Terry and Chris.

Peggy is keeping Brad and Kristi occupied as the staff brings in the party supplies. They have their backs to the preparations as Stacy joins Peggy with toasting drinks following behind her, making sure they don't turn around too soon.

When everything is ready, Anita speaks up loudly, saying, "Brad and Kristi."

They turn around, wondering, and a waite staffer, standing directly in front of them, offers the drinks on the tray before them. They each took a glass as he sees his sisters walk by him.

Stacy and Peggy join Anita and the rest of the staff, along with the staffer delivering their drinks, leaving the two of them together, by themselves facing everyone.

"This is just a small celebration of your engagement, which by the way, shocked all of us because it happened so fast. We can plainly see you two are in love and we want, first, to acknowledge that fact and second, to celebrate it with the two of you. Congratulations again. Well done Brad. You made it so memorable for Kristi she will likely love you for a very long time to come. So, a toast to Bradley Weber and Kristi Miner forever!"

"I'll drink to that," Brad said as they raise their glasses and tap them together.

Everyone toasts the couple and congratulates them again.

Then the staff asks Kristi to cut the first two pieces of cake and she gave one to Brad and the other for herself, after adding the ice cream. The staff took over and passes out the cake and ice cream to everyone attending.

The recently engaged couple wait for everyone to get a piece of cake, then they all start eating. Fortunately, the dish they have the ice cream and cake on held the melting ice cream enough so it stayed on the plate. The cake is delicious. They ate and mingled for a long time.

Brad and Kristi separate somehow, with Brad talking to Craig, John and Roger, and Kristi talking to Amy. The party is an acknowledgment of the moment Brad and Kristi took the first step to dedicate themselves to each other by becoming engaged.

As the conversation dwindles down, Brad speaks, "Thank you all for doing this for us. I don't think there is a person on this Island that Kristi has not told the story of our engagement to. She has a way of telling it that makes me so proud of her."

Kristi wanders over to him and embraces him with one arm, putting her head on his shoulder as he embraces her with his one free arm, only because he has cake and ice cream in the other. So does Kristi.

"Our relationship blossomed out of nowhere and even had us struggling with each other for a while. But, we got it together and here we are. Thank you so much everyone. We can't tell you how much you all mean to us," Brad said. "This is the perfect team and the perfect Island staff."

The team cheers and expresses their enthusiasm for the newly engaged couple.

John retrieves a gift, went to Anita and asks her to present this gift to them from the team. She did and Kristi opens it. It is a wooden 'Do Not Disturb' sign hung by a lanyard. John made it a short time ago and it looks very professional.

Everyone laughs as Brad and Kristi blush upon accepting the gift. They are overwhelmed with happiness, and it shows.

When the party is unofficially over, Kristi escorts Brad to the stylist appointment to get his new look. She stays with him the whole time and helps the stylists make him look perfect. Now she is the one that is really wet.

When Kristi decides Brad is perfect, they thank the stylists and leave.

Kristi said, "Is it okay to tell you that your new look is fanfuckingtastic?"

"I appreciate that Angel."

"It makes me feel like fucking. Interested?" Kristi teases.

He grabs her by the hand as they run to the suite with him in the lead. Brad grabs the gift as they pass by. He even hangs it on the door handle as they enter his bedroom. Kristi jumps up and stands on the bed as she takes her clothes off in record time. Brad stands in front of her and did the same thing, standing on the floor. She drops to the bed and spreads her legs. Brad jumps on top of her, sinking his cock deep inside her pussy. She has her first orgasm seconds after his cock enters her. She wore him out before they finish. Then she starts after him again. Brad has never seen her that horny before.

The remainder of the day is all pleasure, around the pool mostly. Everyone notices the new look. The girls gave him a hug and the guys said he looks young for his age, jokingly. Most enjoy swimming while others got a beach ball and hit it around, having difficulty keeping it in the pool.

For Kristi, personally, it is 'Brad Appreciation Day', at least that is what she tells herself because she wants to cheer him up some more. They decide to take a speed boat ride, at Kristi's insistence. She stands in front of him and, reaching behind her, grabs his cock and does not let go.

He drives the boat a couple miles away from the Island, stops it and gives her the attention she craves. They get lower in the boat so they will not be seen, even though they are two miles from the nearest set of eyes. He feels her up, gropes her ass, caresses her tits and kisses her excessively.

Her bikini is out of place in no time, but he did not remove either piece even though she is totally exposed. They enjoy the boat rocking in the waves with the engines off. Brad lays on the floor and Kristi sucks his cock until he shot a strong stream into her mouth. When he recovers, she sucks him off again, because she wants to.

Brad is eager to do something with her body. He slides his fingers into her pussy and works her into a frenzy. She is so turned on her orgasm quickly overcomes her. He moves his fingers to her asshole and pushes until one finger slips in. She moans as he starts pumping his fingers into her, kissing her as she gropes for his cock.

Brad pauses his assault and removes his finger while Kristi sheds her bikini bottom so he can work her asshole over good. She spreads her legs wide open for him. Then he inserts a finger back in her asshole as he sucks on her clit just as she tenses up with another orgasm.

Kristi is so horny she gets up on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me Baby. I need your cock so bad."

Brad drops his suit and aims his cock at her essence and pushes into her, slowly. She is very vocal about her pleasure so it is no surprise she wants more. He continues to stroke his cock in and out as the boat rocks in the waves.

Kristi continues to urge him on. He pounds her harder and longer as his own orgasm builds. He stops fucking her and licks her pussy, paying more attention to her clit. He senses she is close so he puts his cock back in her pussy and fucks her like a madman.

As they both climax, Brad shoots strong ropes into her as her climax peaks. They rest a while before making any attempt at returning to the island. They enjoy the solitude for a while.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers