Satisfied With Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They have to get rid of the smell of sex so they do their best to wash up with ocean water. Brad keeps after her body, making her feel like a queen. She is ready to go at it again, but Brad thinks they need to get back to the team. It is hell for him to refuse sex with his hot fiancee.

They have difficulty stopping what they are doing to each other, but they know they should get back to the Island. They really want to stay there and love on each other, but the team comradery gets the best of them and they decide to head back to the Island. Still, it took them more time to break up the fun, but they finally did.

The team is expecting Brad and Kristi to spend time with them. They still want to fuck, but it has to wait for another time. Screwing in the speed boat will remain on their to-do list well into the future.

Initially, all Kristi intended to do is show him some serious appreciation on behalf of the team and herself because he is such a great leader and her perfect package. She also wants to get his mind off his father. She succeeds, but it got a little out of hand, not that she's complaining. Brad is going to fuck the shit out her later and she knows it. She wants it.

She got her bikini bottom back on and realigns her top as Brad gets his suit back on. They embrace each other before something else just as predictable happens.

Brad fires up the speed boat and drives it back to the dock. The staff ties it up. Then they went off to the pool and jump in to wash the evidence off. They mingle for a while and got in some rays, then went back to the suite to change clothes and rejoin the team. The remaining meetings for the day get cancelled somehow. There will be some serious fucking going on that night. More engagement sex, no doubt.

But, before that will happen, Brad has to give Jeni her gift.

********

"Okay, Team Brad meeting in my lounge in 5 minutes."

Kristi goes off to find Jeni. They are holding hands as they join him in his lounge. They took a seat near Brad as he looks at Jeni with a funny expression.

"Why are you looking at me with such a strange face, Brad?" Jeni asks.

Brad gets real serious and said, "Congratulations on surviving your new contract Jeni, but I have a problem with you right now."

Jeni's curiosity peaks.

"What problem?" she wonders.

"Kristi and I want to give you a gift but we don't know what you will like. It has to be something worthy of your job. Sooo, I'd like to put you on the spot and ask you what we can give you that will make that happen for you," Brad told her.

Jeni sits there and thinks for a while. She cannot come up with as much as a hint of something that will do that for her. She is not thinking big enough.

"Brad, I have no clue what to say. My mind is blank right now."

"How 'bout something you have wanted for a while now, something that will make you happier than you already are," he said as a reminder.

She thought.

"You mean Kristi's en-suite?" she asks as tears began to form in her eyes.

"Nooo, that is not what I mean. Kristi does not have an en-suite, but Jeni does."

Jeni covers her face with her hands and burst into tears as she bends toward her lap. She straightens up and gave Kristi a hug with tears streaming down her cheeks. Then she stands up, moves around Kristi and bent over to give Brad a strong tight hug, still crying, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

She holds him for so long Kristi has to join the hug. She positions Jeni to sit on Brad's lap but she did not let him go. He embraces her as well. She stays there, crying into his shoulder. Kristi embraces her tight and Brad hugs them both as Jeni is feeling love from her bosses. After a few minutes, Jeni regains her composure and broke the hug.

"I would love to live in Jeni's en-suite. You can even force me if you want," she said with a smile and tears flowing down her cheeks. "I'm just so happy you are allowing me to live there. I have never lived in a room so posh and I will be closer to you guys. That makes me happy too. Thank you so much. I love you guys."

She holds on to Brad for another couple minutes when Brad said to get with John whenever and make it happen. Kristi drags her off to give her a tour of her en-suite, leaving him alone on the sofa. Eventually, Brad gets up and walks slowly to the en-suite.

Jeni is still crying, but is real happy after Kristi finishes the tour. She gives Brad and Kristi another group hug and gave them a peck on the cheek as well.

"Jeni, get use to it. You deserve it," Brad told her. "Your not the only one that has never lived in a room so posh, so you can get use to it right along with me and Kristi."

"Yes you sure deserve it girlfriend. Welcome home," Kristi said.

"Welcome home Jeni. We are sooo happy you are with us," Brad said.

Jeni thanks them again and again as she gives them another tight hug, then goes to her apartment, with tears still in her eyes, and starts packing. She got in touch with John and they made arrangements to move her in very quickly.

Kristi is all over Brad with hugs and kisses. She has always wanted her living with her. This will be about as close as she will get to that goal, but stranger things have happened.

"Thank you for bringing Jeni close to us. I was hoping you would."

"My original plan was to move her into the en-suite when you moved you into my bed. But, I decided she should get into her new contract first. I wanted this move to be a reward for her. In the end, it worked out and she is very happy, and so are you."

"I could tell she was disappointed when I did not move her when I moved you. I almost changed my mind, but fortunately, I didn't. I could tell she wanted to move too," Brad said.

Brad gave Kristi another passionate kiss as she reaches for his cock inside his shorts. She fondles it for a while. It feels good in her hand.

Kristi is happy that Jeni will be living in the next room soon. She is also seriously horny with the addition of the surprise Brad just laid on her. She is ready to fuck and be fucked, which is exactly what is about to happen.

They left the en-suite and went to their bedroom where Kristi hung the sign, took control and ravishes his body. He is not in control so he just did everything she wants him to do. This is her time and he let her have her way with him, something he has dreamed about ever since he met her. Now its happening and he is elated.

After they survive another round of strenuous sex, it is time for Brad to get some sleep. Kristi is also tired and decides to join Brad and do the same. They cuddle together and Brad told her he loves her just before they fall asleep.

They woke up two hours later. Jeni has already moved into her en-suite and is feeling very happy to be there. It is her home now and she is extremely happy.

It's time for dinner, so they join the team by the pool. Jeni came to them and gave them a tight hug. Dinner is a wonderful, engagement dinner. It was awesome and it had a few special plates that Brad and Kristi previously deem to be their favorite.

With dinner over, Brad and Kristi disappear to their suite, hung the sign, and spent the better part of the night with their bodies entwined in pleasure. They are exhausted, but she does remember to set the alarm.

********

The next morning, it is back to business after a long night of pleasurable sex. It left them both satisfied, but it never lasts for very long. Kristi feels he is not bothered by the memory of his father for the time being, so she feels he is back to being himself.

Before breakfast, Kristi spoke to Brad about her plans for Rick and Anita. She explains her plan and the reasoning behind her thinking. Brad told her it is a good plan and he will talk about it with Stacy and Peggy, if she wants him to.

"Yes please. If you would do that, it would be great."

"I can do that for you Angel."

She smiles, gives Brad a kiss and told him she will get together with Rick and Anita and discuss it to see what they think of the plan.

Brad is having similar thoughts, but it's Kristi's job to control the assistants and he does not want to interfere. It is amazing they are thinking the exact same thing and are on the same page.

Brad takes off to his morning workout and comes back covered in sweat. Kristi has his bath ready, he showers first, then gets in with her. They enjoy each other during the bath as Brad relaxes in her tender care. Then, they took another shower together.

After the shower, while they are still naked, they enjoy each other's touch and tender skin, and maybe a private part or two. Brad gets her horny and she got him stiff, but they refrain from sex for unknown reasons. They get some comfort clothes on and head for breakfast with the rest of the team.

At breakfast, Kristi told Rick and Anita she wants to talk with both of them. They went to Brad's lounge after breakfast for their mini meeting.

Kristi sits down with Rick and Anita as she begins her informal meeting.

She personally thanks them for participating in their social trip and sharing it with them. She explains it was a very emotional experience for her.

Then, smiling, she changes the subject and asks, "How do you guys feel you are doing?"

"I feel okay Kristi," Anita said.

"Same," Rick said.

"We're not in trouble are we?" Anita asks.

"Only if you did something wrong," Kristi replies. "Did you?"

"None that I'm aware of. I'm just concerned about exposing our relationship is all."

"There is no issue there Anita. You are fine and there are no problems with your relationship with Rick. So I guess you're not in trouble," she said smiling.

"I just want to begin a dialog with you and continue it throughout your employment. Training got set aside when Danny got sick and, as you know, and we will be increasing the staff shortly. That being said, I'm looking for your thoughts on this topic. So, my first question to both of you is - if you had your wish, what change, or changes, would you want make to your current job assignment?" Kristi asks.

"That is not our position to say," Anita said.

"I know," Kristi said, "but things different since Danny died. Now, you are part of a great team and I would like to make you as happy as possible. So, I'm asking you for your wishes. It is helpful to us if we can put our people where they will be happy working. So, I would like to know what you would pick if you had your choice of assignments to fill here?"

Rick spoke up, "I would really like to work directly with Anita. We talk about how things are going and how we can help, but we work for two different people. It kinda makes it tough. Not necessarily impossible, just tough."

"How 'bout you Anita?"

"Yes, Kristi, we have talked about this and I agree with Rick. I also think we will make a better team if we can work together."

"Would you tell me why you wanted to move in with Rick, instead of him moving in with you?"

Anita and Rick exchanged glances as they both squirm together. Then Rick spoke.

"It's because I was hoping we can work together with Peggy at some point down the road. We talked about it and Anita agreed to move in with me. It's just a dream we have. We were going to talk with you and Brad about it a while ago, but we decided against it while we were in transition, for fear of exposing ourselves."

"Why do you want to work with Peggy?"

"Because she has no prior training in business, she is the bigger challenge for us. Between the two of us, we can help her get up to speed faster. I believe we compliment each other with our business knowledge. My problem right now is, I don't want to insult her intelligence and I don't know her well enough to avoid that. I'm just concerned about risking my job," Anita replies.

"Well... are you sitting down?... Of course you are," Kristi laughs. "It looks like you're going to get your wish. Both Brad and I would like the two of you to be Peggy's assistants, to team you up with her and work with her. This will happen within the next three months as we begin to add assistants to our staff. In the mean time, keep up the good work."

Both Anita and Rick are elated with the news.

"Anita, and you too Rick, one bit of advice, though. Don't let fear stop you from doing your job as best as you possibly can. Think about the problem facing you, come up with a plan and execute it. Change the plan as required. Remember, Peggy has similar reservations as you. You may be banging your heads together and getting nowhere. Same with Stacy. That is all I want to talk about. You have anything else?"

"Just one thing," Rick said. "Thank you for the advice. It is helpful to us. Now I understand why Brad made you the lead assistant."

"Why did you think I got that position?" she asks grinning.

She already knows the answer.

"You're not going to fire me for telling you are you?"

"No, Rick, I won't fire anybody for telling me the truth, whether I like it or not. If that were the case, Brad would have fired me on day one. This is as much an education for me as it is for you. I'm learning as I go, same as you. I have made mistakes, several mistakes," she said, rolling her eyes, "but moved on. I would appreciate you telling me though. I know I come across business like most of the time, but I don't mean to. Besides, I'm pretty sure I know what you're going to say."

"Okay, Kristi..." Anita said, pausing still. "We both thought you got the job because you are screwing the boss. Most of the Island staff thinks that. Things are different now but the staff still thinks that."

"Thanks for sharing that, Anita. That is exactly what I thought you would say. I'm not surprised. Brad and I should address this some more from the sounds. Can you tell me if it has caused any problems?"

"None that I'm aware of. Its just an opinion among the staff."

"Hmmm... Let me share a short story with you, hoping it will help you relate to me in my job and to you in your job. It has to do with me as an assistant, my new job with Brad and it includes one or two of my mistakes. This is a true story and it happened the day before Danny's funeral," she said, beginning with a smile.

"Part of our job is to protect our boss. While talking with Brad the day he arrived on the island, I learned his parents were going on a cruise. I quickly dispatched a security team to protect them. His parents called his personal phone the day before Danny's funeral and I answered it because Brad was busy with Sharon and his new suit. We chatted for a while and they told me they met up with a father-daughter pair on the ship. After Sharon left, I told Brad and he asked me about the father-daughter, that it sounded strange to him. They were the security team that was assigned the job. His parents had no clue but Brad picked up on it immediately. The problem is, he did not know I hired the team to protect his parents because I neglected to tell him."

"When it became obvious to Brad that I put a security team on his parents without his knowledge, he went to immediate anger. He did not yell at me, but, in an instant, his words were very forceful, very direct, very meaningful, very unmistakable - even a bit louder. There was no doubt in my mind that Brad was very pissed at me. I was momentarily stunned. Danny would have yelled and screamed if it were him, as you well know. At the time, Brad did not understand that his parents could be targets for ransom and may possibly be in danger of being kidnaped for that purpose.

Based on his reaction, I knew he was going to fire me on the spot because I didn't know him all that well yet. I was not feeling good at that point and was very insecure. He was major mad at me. I could see it in his eyes and hear it in his tone. This was the most heated and most intense argument we ever had and it all happened because I neglected to tell Brad what I did and why I did it. To this day, I don't know why I did not tell him."

"Brad laid down the law about friends and parents that day. At that moment, I learned about his triggers, and that one, so far, has been the biggest. I apologized for not explaining to him in advance and later, he apologized for going off on me. Danny never apologized for anything, as you know. Brad chewed on me all of three minutes for doing that. Danny would chew on me for an hour after any one of the assistants screwed something up and embarrassed us in the process.

I felt relieved when he apologized. He just removed the 'getting fired' barrier for me, without realizing he did it. Was that our last argument? No. Hell no. We've had several arguments since, but because we have established a personal relationship as a result, we can have more and still maintain a level of professionalism for our jobs."

"That first heated discussion was our first major encounter between us. He was pissed off at me and rightfully so. I got pissed off at him because he kept going off on me about anything we talked about after I apologized and I did not feel that was necessary. We were both fuming with each other for a while."

"I learned two things from this encounter. The first is that all parents, their families and friends are very important to him. Anything of a security nature regarding them he wants to know about immediately. The second is, when the argument should have been over, I neglected to give time to deal with his anger before I proceeded to the next topic. As a result, he kept picking fights with me on matters pertaining to my normal job, just because he was still pissed. A little while later, he realized what he was doing and apologized. I was not expecting him to apologize either. I was surprised he did. That removed more of my insecurity, but I still wondered where I stood in his favor."

"Both of you, as well as I, have this fear of being fired. Somehow, you must conquer that fear in order to perform your job as best you can. I have accomplished that with Brad... And that happened before we became an official item."

"What I'm trying to say is, different people react in different ways. In order to learn about your boss, you need to talk to them and take mental notes. Talk about anything and everything. A personal relationship with them is as important as a professional relationship. That is the real reason I got the promotion. It is also the difference between a low or average salary and a high salary for an assistant. If you are hearing what I am saying, you should be hearing bells ring right now."

"Not in my plan was a romantic relationship with Brad, but it happened. You have no control who you fall in love with. But, because we have a good personal relationship, we communicate more freely. I'm not afraid to tell him anything, personal, private or otherwise. Do not confuse a personal relationship with an intimate relationship, they are different. Your personal relationship with your boss does not have to include intimacy as ours does. I was close to Danny and I was with him for four years, but we were never lovers."

"You guys need to become a team with Peggy. Get close to her on a personal level as well as a professional level, but don't rush it. You will laugh and cry with her before all is said and done. Help her with everything. Talk with her about boundaries. Ask her to tell you when you step over a line."

"Ask her what she needs if she looks confused. Take the lead and ask her what the problem is because she may not want to ask you a question for whatever reason. Explain to her how you feel about your job, what your reservations are. Assume nothing but, above all, be yourself. Don't try to fake it. She will see through it immediately. Both of them will."

"Some people are afraid to ask for help. Don't forget, both sisters are use to doing things by themselves. Be there for her. If you do this, you will get rewards beyond your wildest imagination."