Satisfied With Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick, Peggy likes you as a person but does not know if she can trust you. She will be a good challenge for the two of you. Talk it over between you and come up with a plan. We can get together again and talk about your plan if you like. Just say the word. Are we good?"

"Wow. Thank you Kristi. Yes, the bells did go off. That is over the top information. I would never have thought a personal relationship is as important as you describe. I always thought a working relationship is important, but not a personal one."

"I'm seriously glad we talked. It will help both of us going forward... If there is anything we can do to help straighten out the Island staff problem, just let us know. We will do our best to help and yes, we are good," Anita said.

"Great! One other thing, you two," Kristi said. "I know I haven't talked enough with you, but if I don't come to you, I wish you would hunt me down at least on a weekly basis, but as often as you like, even if it's just to shoot the shit. You may do this individually if you like."

"As much as I would like to schedule regular meetings with you, it is nearly insane with our schedules. The reason I don't want to hunt you down is because I don't want to be your priority. Your leader is your priority and it should stay that way. When you have some free time, use it to your advantage. I do not want to set your priorities. That is something you need to do. Deal?"

"Deal," they both said.

"Okay, then. See you later... Keep up the good work," Kristi said as she concludes the meeting. "And don't forget - as often as you like! We can even get together after the evening team meeting, if you want, while the owners have their meeting."

Rick and Anita left the meeting with high expectations. They are happy they will be working together soon. They have trouble believing what just happened and are elated it is going to happen. Even though they have been thinking about doing this for a long time, it will soon be reality for them. Happiness begins to blossom in both of them and all they want to do is have some serious sex. But, things did not quite go in that direction.

********

While Kristi is in her meeting with Rick and Anita, Brad sits down with Jeni out by the pool so they don't interfere with Kristi's meeting. He told Jeni that Kristi is talking to Rick and Anita in his lounge so they are on their own for a while. They talk about the schedule and anything else that is on his or her mind.

"Jeni, are you a water sports kind of girl, like swimming?"

"I don't mind a good swim now and then but don't do it on a regular basis. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering. Anytime I threaten to throw you in the pool you kinda back off the idea. It is not my place to force you to do things that you don't want to do, and I don't want to start doing that."

"I don't want to volunteer to be thrown in the pool with my clothes on, either, but I would survive it."

"You're a real trooper Jeni. Have I ever told you I'm glad you're on my team?"

"Yes, Brad, several times. You can tell me as often as you like," she said with a huge smile as she raises her arm for a hi-five which Brad reciprocates.

To pass the time, Jeni gets to know Brad better by talking with him. She feels different talking to Brad when Kristi is not present and she knows why. She feels a little closer to him as a result. She thanks him again for her lesson and for fighting for her.

Changing the subject, Jeni said, "Brad, I don't want to do anything that will get me fired so I need to talk with you about something I would like to do for you and Kristi."

"Go for it Jeni, the floor is yours."

"I would like to plan and organize a surprise Brad and Kristi engagement party for this weekend and invite all three families to the Island for that purpose. It won't be much of a surprise for you because you need to authorize the expense, but... There are also problems with this, but what do you think about the just the idea itself?" Jeni asks.

"Super excellent idea Jeni! It's Tuesday, can we do it in that amount of time?"

"That is the biggest of the problems. It is possible, but everyone will have to work with me on it."

"Cool! Hug please," he said as he leans toward her.

Jeni smiles as she hides her face from Brad's view. She likes doing things that makes him give her hugs. Brad thought for a second about who should attend this party.

Brad broke the hug and gave her a hi-five.

"Just out of curiosity, has your family ever been here?"

"No, but I've never asked them if they want to visit either."

"Would you like them to visit you here on the Island?"

"Absolutely! I would love that!" Jeni said enthusiastically.

"Would you also like to ride in the private jet back to the Island with them?"

"Brad that would be expensive and unnecessary," Jeni said.

"That's not what I asked Jeni."

"Brad, I would love that too but..."

"Thanks Jeni, just a thought," Brad said as he interrupts her and smiles.

"Do you want to surprise Kristi with this party?" Jeni asks.

"Nothing would make me happier but I don't think we can possibly plan this without her finding out. We did good the last time. I can't see us being as lucky this time. She has ears everywhere on this Island. Besides, she will want to help with the planning anyway... Ok, let's wait for them to get out of their meeting, then we will get everyone together and talk about this. This is another one of your best ideas to date. Hug please!" he said.

She did and she feels very good inside. Then she gets another hi-five.

"Do we have the time to plan this today? How will it affect the schedule?"

"Two more problems. If we all work together, we can stone the plan today. I figure it will take about seven hours, if all goes well. It won't put us grossly far behind. We can catch up with little or no problems later tonight or tomorrow Brad."

"Okay Jeni, let's do it."

Brad and Jeni continue to talk until they see Rick and Anita come into view with smiles on their faces. They look very happy, holding hands and looking at each other.

Brad took Jeni's hand as they got up and met Rick and Anita on the steps leading to the pool.

He stops them, saying, "Fetch my sisters, please, and return to my lounge for a priority meeting. Hot topic in need of attention."

Brad and Jeni smile and went upstairs to his suite. Brad went to find Kristi while Jeni takes a seat on Brad's favorite sofa.

As Brad enters the bedroom, "Kristi?" he shouts.

"Back here," she said.

"Are you dressed? We have a hot topic to deal with right now."

"Yup. I am dressed for you."

She came out, naked, and they hug and kiss each other. He grabs her hand and they head toward the door. Kristi stops.

"I'm not going out there naked!"

"You said you were dressed!"

"I said I am dressed for you, not the team."

Brad laughs and said, "Okay, get some clothes on and let's go."

She did and as they enter the living area, Brad said, "Jeni is getting us in trouble again and we need your help," he said.

Jeni swatted at him as they walk by, slapping his arm playfully. They took a seat next to Jeni.

"There you go getting me in trouble again, Brad," Jeni said with a playful tone to her voice and a smile on her face.

The rest of the team arrives and takes seats close by.

Brad said, "Who called this meeting, anyway?"

"You did," they all respond in unison and laugh.

"Oh, right. Duuugh," he replies with a smile.

"Okay, let's get serious for a second."

He pauses a second.

"Time's up... Good, I'm so grateful for that second of seriousness."

The team laughs with him as they contemplate the reason for the meeting.

"Guys, we have a serious problem, which means we are in serious trouble. Jeni has volunteered to give us a surprise engagement party here on the Island this weekend."

The team cheers their approval and are very much in favor of the idea. Kristi is so happy, she gives Jeni a hug.

"How is this a serious problem?" Rick asks.

"She needs our help to make it happen and it will throw a monkey wrench into the schedule for today and maybe tomorrow, Brad replies.

"We can handle monkey wrenches Brad," Anita said.

"Okay. Great. Jeni is inviting owner families and Kristi's family to the party. Anita, has your family ever been here?"

"No."

"Rick?"

"Nope."

"Kristi?"

"No."

"Okay. All assistant families will be invited as well," Brad said.

The team cheers their approval again.

"Brad, why didn't you ask Jeni?" Stacy asks.

"Because I didn't think it was any of her business," he replies.

That got a rise from the team. Jeni took a swat at him, reaching across Kristi but it was not very effective. Then Jeni starts laughing.

"Oh Brad, you are totally stirring up trouble... He asked me a few minutes ago," Jeni replies smiling.

Brad smiles with her.

"Oh. Okay. I guess I should let him off the hook... until later," Stacy said, smiling.

Brad continues, saying, "We should also invite close friends and girl/boy friends of any friends and siblings. What do you think about that plan, Kristi?"

"Sounds great, Baby!" she said excitedly.

"What say you Stacy and Peggy?"

"I'm go for that party, Brad," Stacy said.

"Me too," Peggy said.

"And the rest of you?"

They all nod their approval.

"Great! If we're going to do this, we may as well go all out. Use limo's and private jets to get them here on Friday. Ask them to take Friday off, if possible. They will return home Sunday evening," Brad said.

"The rules are simple. This is a surprise party. Do not tell them what the party is for. Just say it is a special event. We will announce the purpose of the party during the Saturday evening dinner party. Kristi, your family will know what the party is for so ask them not to spill the beans please. Attire is casual. Nothing about this is formal. I'm okay with comfort clothes myself, but I will be casual. I want everyone to have fun and formal wear does not do that for me. Close families will stay in the main building. Okay?" Brad said.

"Okay Baby," Kristi said with a smile, then she rests her head on his shoulder with a smile on her face. "This is going to be fun."

"Lastly, and since you guys have nothing better to do, I would like everyone to ride the plane that picks up their family and friends so you can spend more family time together as you fly back to the Island. If anybody would rather not do that, let me know so we can make alternate plans."

Rick asks, "That is awesome Brad... Would it be possible to use the same plane to pick up my family and Anita's family so we can fly together? As it turns out, our families aren't that far apart."

"Perfect. That would be great! Don't tell them you will be meeting them at the airport. I suspect they would like that surprise from you," Brad said.

"Everybody okay then?

He gets nods from everyone, except Peggy.

"Peggy, you can pick who you want to ride with. You may ride with us if you like. What is your pleasure?"

"Okay Brad, I will ride with you and Kristi. No problem," Peggy said.

"Peggy, would you be willing to ride with me and Rick?" Anita asks.

"I don't see any reason why I can't, if you want me to fly with you. Sure."

"Great!" Anita exclaims.

"Wise decision Peggy," Brad said. "I can't believe my sister does not want to ride with me," he said as he winks at her, smiling.

Taking control of the planning, Jeni said, "If we are going to do this, we need to get the guest list done now. So, each of you call your parents, siblings and friends to see what time they can be available for departure on Friday. Ask all of them to see if they can take Friday off from work. They will return Sunday evening. We also need to know how many are coming and the number of accommodations required."

Each of them spent the next couple hours getting in touch with everybody and getting the info they need to make this happen. They came up with 31 people and 18 separate rooms. Then they started doing everything else required to get the plans completed.

During all this planning, Kristi gets Peggy off to the side into their bedroom and explains that Rick and Anita have selected to work with you as your assistants after we get our new compliments of assistants in the coming months. Peggy gets tears in her eyes and told Kristi that is her choice as well, but said nothing because she does not want to throw a tantrum. She is a happy owner as they return to the group.

Then she gets Stacy aside and told her she will get new assistants as the new hires show up and get trained because Rick and Anita want to work as a team with Peggy. Stacy feels left out, but understands why they want to work together. Rick and Anita has made their choice so Stacy has to live with it. It's okay she said after some thinking.

The team talks about the meals, rooms, recreation, transportation, everything to make this a successful engagement party... And it takes them just under six hours to get it all in order.

When all is said and done, the arrangements are made, meals planned, kitchen notified, transportation established and everything is all arranged before the evening dinner. This is going to be some party.

Brad, Stacy and Peggy got up and gave the team members a hi-five for work well done, telling them they are awesome. Then they went to work and got the normal tasks done that pile up every day.

After the meeting concludes and they are alone in the lounge, Brad said, "Kristi, I have never hosted a party before, nor have I ever filled the job of host before. Would you help me through this one and make sure I don't make a total fool of myself, pretty please Angel?"

Brad embraces his fiancee tightly as she reciprocates.

"Baby, I love you and I don't want you to make a fool of yourself either so yes, I will be more than honored to help you with that. Thank you for asking me."

"Would you mind if I hold you for a month before they get here?"

"You say the sweetest things, Baby. I wouldn't mind, but we don't have a month, as you very well know," she said as she adjusts to a position across his lap.

"I just want the time to get comfortable with you because I never seem to get enough of you. It's either that or I go away sad and horny," he says as he caresses her hair and her body.

"You will be okay Baby. I will do all I can to get you through this dilemma, even if it means I have to fuck your brains out to get it done," she told him with a big smile on her face, then she lifts up and plants her face in his neck.

"I love you so deeply Angel. Where would I be without you?" he said as he squeezes her tight.

"I love you too Baby."

Later that day, as they are walking toward dinner hand in hand, Brad asks, "Kristi, just before our guests arrive, would you be willing to temporarily remove your engagement ring until the announcement so as not to give away the surprise?"

Kristi stops on a dime, saddened by the request, which stops him, and replies, "Only if you want me too Baby. I will do it for you," Kristi said pouting.

She has a great deal of pride in her ring and doesn't really want to take it off.

"Do you care if the guests see it before the party starts?"

"I love you and will do what you want me to do Baby."

"I'm not your boss Sweetheart. Are you willing to remove your ring?"

"Sorry. No, I really don't want to do that Baby. I love my ring and I love what it means to the two of us. I don't want to remove it at all," she said with sad eyes.

He grabs her and kisses her passionately, taking her breath away, then broke the kiss.

"Leave it on. Thank you Angel. I love you," he said and smiles.

Then he grabs her hand and begins to move toward dinner, but Kristi didn't move. He turns to her and looks at her, puzzled as to why she did not move with him. He faces her with an inquisitive look on his face.

"If you do that to me again, we will be late for dinner," Kristi said pouting.

Smiling, Brad gave her another tight embrace and an intense, passionate kiss as she mounts him, wraps her legs around his waist, her arms still around his neck. Brad moves his hands to her ass and squeezes her cheeks a few times, too numerous to mention.

When the kiss ends, he lets her down and she takes his hand and starts off toward the suite but Brad does not move. He pulls her back to him and kisses her again, passionately and intensely. Her juices are flooding her pussy as he breaks the kiss. He grabs her by the hand and drags her, unwilling and pouting, toward dinner. She wants to fuck so bad. She is that horny.

Brad is very tempted to go with her to the suite. Sometimes, even he has to pinch himself to make sure he is where he thinks he is. Now he understands why both Kristi and Jeni said they felt like they are on cloud 9 or something.

"I have all night with you Angel," he said as he drags her toward dinner. "You're going to get fucked sooo much, you will be too tired by the morning to get any more," he said with a smirk on his face, and kisses her again as they continues to dinner, holding hands, and other parts.

"I hope so," she said. "I definitely hope so. I'm so ready and horny as hell. I want you to fuck my brains out so bad right now."

As they sit down to dinner with the team, Kristi glances at him many times with a 'fuck me' look on her face. He responds by feeling her pussy through her shorts as she scoots forward in her seat some and spreads her legs. Then he realizes what he is doing to her in front of everybody, even if they cannot see it.

Half way through dinner, Kristi pays him back by whispering in his ear, "Is it time to fuck my brains out yet?"

Brad smiles, turns to her, and whispers, "You're killing me Angel... But, I love you."

He leans into her and gives her a peck on her lips. He reaches between her legs again and rubs her pussy as she spread her legs apart again, hoping it will calm her a bit, but it didn't.

********

The days to the flights pass quickly as they busy themselves to clear as much business stuff as they can. Thursday rolls in quickly as they ready themselves to spend hours flying.

That evening, after dinner ends, the team and sibling meetings canceled, they went to their suite to pass time until their early flights are ready for departure. They had trouble deciding what to do with the unallocated time, so they did what they always do.

Brad and Kristi engage in sex for two hours and lost count of their orgasms. They know they can sleep on the plane so fucking is a good way to pass the time. Kristi also reminds him she wants to be a member of the 'seven mile high' club as well.

The first to depart is Peggy, Rick and Anita because they have to fly to Washington State, first, then to Oregon, scheduled for a midnight departure early Friday morning. They are scheduled to return to the Island about 5 Friday afternoon. It is expected to be a long flight for them. They sleep for a small portion of the flight to Washington State and have a great bonding experience, getting closer to each other, after they woke. Peggy got personal with them and they got personal with her. It is a good beginning as Peggy is focuses on improving her personal relationship with them, based on what Kristi told her and Stacy.

Also on the tarmac next to Peggy's ride is another private jet waiting for Brad and Kristi to get on board. They board and take off right after Peggy's jet departs on time. After they fucked their brains out again at 39,000 feet, they showered and took the opportunity to sleep because they are fucking tired, literally.

Brad wants to be back on the Island two hours before anybody else returns so he can meet the other families as they arrive at the airport. Kristi asks the pilots to reduce the flight time on the way back to the island, if possible.