Satisfied With Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers

When they arrive in Memphis, his parents are waiting and the first thing they notice is his haircut. After greetings, his Mom is shocked he cut his hair.

"Brad, why did you cut your hair? You swore you would keep it long," his Mom asks.

"I know Mom. I compared my hair to the other CEO's and decided to make the change."

"Good for you son."

They board the jet when the call came and fly to pick up Kristi's family. They greet everyone and board the jet again for the final leg back to the island.

Stacy and Jeni are the last to fly out. Jeni's family lives in Reading, Pennsylvania so she tags along with Stacy. They slept, then talked the rest of the trip to New York and got to know each other better.

As a result, Stacy wants Jeni to come work with her, but knows that will never happen. Jeni is tied to Brad and Kristi and she knows it. There is no point in even asking her, but she can dream can't she?

The surprise all the families are not expecting is their siblings arriving with the private jet. All of them were shocked but glad to see them. A happy reunion results and progresses to introductions as the aircraft gets serviced and turns around fast. Then they board, and they are off. More introductions, hugs, laughs and talking is the major subject. Getting caught up is a very close second.

The first aircraft to return is Brad and Kristi's because they are hosting the party weekend. They got off the jet in short order. The boat ride to the Island is quick. It wastes no time on the water. Brad's parents are impressed with the ride.

On the Island, they are equally impressed by the accommodations and decor of the Island. It is paradise here they told Brad. They have enough time to show them to their suites before they have to greet the arrival of the next aircraft. Brad told them to stroll around the Island and get acquainted with it. John and Amy volunteer to be their host for a while.

The next aircraft to arrive is from Pennsylvania with Stacy and Jeni and their families on board. Brad and Kristi are there to greet the aircraft. They greet Stacy's family first after they got off the plane. Jeni is higher than a kite and eager to introduce her family to them.

She is the happiest Brad and Kristi has ever seen her so they went out of their way to pay special attention to her and her family. Jeni gives Brad and Kristi a hug as she introduces them to her family. Then they board the boat for the trip to the Island.

The last to arrive is Rick and Anita's families at around 7 that night due to unexpected delays. Stacy, Kristi and Brad greet them. The greeting is long because there are several people to meet. Anita gave Brad and Kristi a hug as they are introduced to both families.

Peggy looks unusually happy as well. Rick is elated and happy as much as Anita for the special attention they get from Peggy, Stacy, Brad and Kristi.

All assistants are euphoric and out of their minds with family on the Island. Sometime after midnight, everyone is tired and drift off to their rooms for the night. It's been a long day for the Packard team.

Saturday morning began with breakfast at 8:30 as everyone assembles. Brad and Kristi hold hands wherever they went.

Brad and Kristi notice Jeni talking to one of Kristi's brothers and split the some time with them and her family. Stacy and Peggy spent some time with another of Kristi's brothers.

Brad and Kristi spent lots of time with the families of the assistants. Jeni is especially proud to spend time with her family and her bosses. Rick and Anita are also proud of their bosses and told their parents that. Kristi spent as much time with her family as possible but she is also busy being a host with Brad and his sisters.

The day is spent at the pool and the recreation facilities on the Island. There is plenty of things to do and the guests keep the staff busy. The water and the boats were very popular and so is scuba diving.

Parasailing off one of the speed boats became a very popular ride. The next most popular attraction is the scuba diving, but they have to take a crash course to learn how to do it and learn about safety before they dive it in the ocean.

Brad and Kristi are very affectionate with each other the whole day. Kristi spent most of the time holding Brad's right hand with her left to hide the ring, but hugging him whenever possible, which is often. Brad did the same and held her hand when not hugging her.

To be continued... Stay tuned to 'Satisfied With Love Ch. 11'.

MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers