Satisfied With Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We both agreed to try it with no promise of future events," Kristi said. "We'll see how it goes from there. He also told me it is my decision and also said I had to be involved, sexually. This is new and different for us too, but we want you to be happy so we are willing to try. We both love you and feel close to you. If we ever had any desire to do something like this, you would be our only choice to do it with."

"Brad is in the bedroom. Do you want to do it now or wait?" Kristi asks.

"I don't want to be a pain about this to you guys so you tell me when is best for you and I will fit it in."

Kristi thought for a second and said, "Brad is usually done with his sibling meeting around 9:45. You can drop in anytime after their meeting starts at 9 and the two of us can talk, then we'll go from there. Be prepared to talk specifically about what you want to do with him and to him. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me Kristi," Jeni said, smiling, perking up a bit.

Kristi starts to get up, but Jeni reaches for her hand and stops her so she sits back down.

Jeni gets humble and said softly, "I want you guys to know how much I love you and value your friendship. The things you do for me are above and beyond the norm Kristi. I can't believe you are doing this for me. I still think I owe you," she said after shedding a tear.

"Jeni, we do this because you are worth fighting for and we want you to stay and work with us. You owe us nothing. All we want from you, is for you to be you," Kristi said.

Jeni shed a few more tears and shares a long hug before saying she has some emails to sort through, so she said she is going out to the office and get some work done, thanking her again. They left her en-suite together and split up at the end of the short hallway that leads to her en-suite.

Kristi proceeds to Brad to tell him the plan. Arriving, she finds him snoozing as he lays on his back. Wanting to take advantage of his vulnerable position, she carefully crawls on the bed, unsnaps his shorts, unzipped the zipper and his cock begins to see the light of day, trying diligently not to wake him up. She pulls it out of his shorts and holds it straight up in the air. She thought it looks interested in some action so she begins sucking on it.

Brad wakes up moments later and reaches for her to lay beside him so he can hold her. She relents his cock as she moves to cuddle beside him. He speaks to her as her hand returns to stroke his cock.

"Have I told you that I love you more than once today?" Brad asks.

"Yes you have Baby. You never let me forget it, which is another reason why I love you so much..."

"You are right about Jeni again. She is horny and wants to share our bed. It happens tonight. Want to practice?" Kristi asks.

"Anytime you like Angel."

Kristi crawls over the bed and pulls his shorts off, then his shirt off, leaving him completely naked.

"I want this cock in my pussy," she said, caressing his cock.

"It's all yours, Angel."

Kristi stands up on the bed and straddles over him as she removes her clothes. He has a good view of her wet pussy before she joins him, laying half on and half off him with her face buried into his neck.

"Baby, I love you so much," she said as she kisses him tenderly.

Brad returns her tender kiss and holds her tight.

"Angel, there is not a soul on this earth that can come close to competing with you. You are my one and only, always and forever. I love you," he said as they kiss again.

"You say the sweetest things Bradley Weber," she said with wetness in her eyes.

As she begins caressing him, she continues stroking his cock and makes sure he is stiff. She moves down his body, kissing every point along the way. When she reaches his cock, she opens her mouth and took him inside as Brad spread his legs. He moans as her mouth slides down to its base and his cock stretches her throat. Sliding back up, she sucks and tongues him until he is hard as steel. Then she focuses on his balls, licking them until they are the cleanest part of his body.

He reaches for her, feeling the smoothness of the skin on her ass. He caresses her pussy and clit with his fingers. Feeling the pleasure of his touch, she moves over him in a 69 position, with his cock still in her mouth. Her legs stretched wide apart so he can clearly see the focus of pleasure between her legs. It's a beautiful sight for him to see. She continues sucking his cock as he begins his assault on her pussy. She gets wetter in seconds as he starts teasing her lips with tip of his tongue. She adds her moans to his, then squirms to his delight as she continues to suck his cock.

He begins lightly licking his way around her lips, then sucking lightly on her clit as he pushes a finger into her pussy, getting it nice and juicy and adds another finger to his assault. She is squirming and moaning her delight to him. Then he moves his fingers to her asshole and pushes it in, one at a time, slowly. She is horny, wet and ready for his cock. She keeps wiggling her ass, asking for more.

It gets to the point where Kristi can't take it any more so she gets off him, moves onto her hands and knees beside him and tells him to fuck her from behind. He moves into position and admires hee pleasure zone once again.

Getting impatient, she reaches for his cock and guides it to her pussy. His cock slices into her like a hot knife through soft butter, all the way in. She is that wet, dripping with anticipation of the threesome with Jeni later that evening. She realizes it is turning her on. She smiles.

He begins stroking her slowly as she moans. As they continue, he begins fucking her harder as she tells him to pound her. She feels her own orgasm building deep within her depths. Then he pulls out of her and flips her to her back. He puts her legs on his shoulders and begins fucking her again, pounding her rapidly with his cock. Then he pulls her ass past the edge of the bed, stands on the floor and pushes her knees to her shoulders as she guides his cock inside her pussy as she holds her knees on her tits for him.

She moans as he pushes inside her. He leans over and gives her a short kiss with passion. He pumps into her and pinches her nipples. He watches his cock as it goes in and out of her pussy. It's giving him a second wind, making his cock harder than steel. Brad moans as his cock goes in and out of her tight pussy.

He can feel the pressure building in his balls and announces he is going to cum. She tells him to fuck her faster. They cum together as he fills her essence with his cream. He keeps pumping into her vigorously until he is completely spent. Both are breathing hard as they rest in place, needing time to recover.

After a short recovery time, Kristi begins to move and her awareness peaked.

"Baby, you never cease to amaze me. Our sex life is so great, our friends are so great, the business is so great. Life is beautiful. I love you Baby."

"I love you Angel," Brad said as he hugs her, slowly recovering as he lays down beside her.

Then he rolls her on top of him. She puts her head on his shoulder and he begins caressing her body. He hits all the places she likes, especially her ass as she spread her legs, giving him complete and total access. He is in love with this woman. No doubt about it.

"Baby."

"Yes."

"While I was sucking your cock a little while ago, I was also thinking about the threesome with Jeni and it turned me on. I'm not sure if that is healthy for us. What do you think?"

"I think, if that is something that turns you on, you should enjoy it. But, remember, I don't want a threesome with anyone except Jeni. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet so I have to wait and see."

"Okay Baby. I hope you enjoy it too then. But, we will see later."

They took a shower together, but not without doing some serious caressing of intimate parts. They get dressed and continue with their work until it's time to enjoy dinner with the team. Later tonight, the plane with the HR people on it will be here. It got delayed at Fort Meyers, so they moved on to the team meeting.

The team meeting, or bullshit session as Peggy calls it, starts early. Brad is still waiting on the appearance of the rulebooks and, as luck would have it, Craig appeared after the meeting starts and presents the rulebooks and a flash drive with the rulebook file on it. Exactly what Brad wants. Craig passes them out to each team member.

Brad said, "This is the project until it gets completed, however long it takes. New meeting time is 9 AM. Kim Porter, the HR director, will keep the master file of the new rulebook, when she arrives. Craig's participation will be required, you lucky devil," he said as Craig smiles, "on this because he must bring up any legal issues we face with our decisions. HR will arrive here in about an hour and a half. Anybody want to volunteer to meet them at the airport?"

Peggy said she would, if she can pick them up using the helicopter.

"Thank you Peggy. You can use whatever means you wish. That said, we will pick this up in the morning. Feel free to start marking up any rule you may want to change, challenge, add or delete because we will discuss each rule. We will be looking at the reason for each existing rule, any proposed changes to an existing rule, the justification for each rule change, any possible affect it may have, plus any legal issues. We will also address removing existing rules and adding new rules."

"Breakfast at 8 AM. Be there or be square."

Peggy departs to bring the HR team to the island. Stacy, Brad and Kristi meet them at the helipad and welcomes them as introductions are made. Peggy gets them settled in with John's help, then they all settled down for a nice late dinner. Jokes are flying around and Kim is surprised at the fun atmosphere. They are just not use to the new attitude Brad created with his staff and the director thought it is a great atmosphere on the island.

Stacy is taking on more responsibility with the business and Peggy is a little further behind. He is very proud of Peggy because of her background. She has taken on the job and put both feet into it. He wonders if any of Kristi's suggestions helped her. One day, he will ask her, but he decides to wait for the meeting to follow and give her a little more time.

********

As the three owners sit down for their scheduled sibling meeting, Brad said, "Confession time girls. The first week we were here, I wondered if either of you wanted any part of this business. Here we are, six weeks later, and both of you have pretty much jumped in with both feet. You are taking on responsibility and making business decisions. I am very proud of both of you for taking the time to learn and dedicating yourselves to this corporation."

"With that said, you need to let Kristi know when you have swamped your assistants with work. We will start adding assistants as you need them. Kristi is expecting to have three assistants for each of us. I am completely happy with my assistants and you should be too, so we need to evaluate them."

"What I would suggest you guys do is sit down with Kristi and give her examples of work you have asked of them to see if she sees something in their performance that needs improvement. The idea is not to replace, but to train them to be more efficient and use different methods to get the job done. A big part of this job is foresight, their ability to look into the future and determine what your needs will be, then take the necessary steps to acquire the same in advance of the need. We need the best staff to support us. That is my bottom line. You guys okay with that?"

Peggy is the first to respond saying, "Yup, I'm on board with that Brad. Rick still has down time so I don't need any more help at this time. He has been able to handle everything and answer business questions that I don't know, which is still a lot. I also know you are carrying my work load and I want you to know that I will be taking on more responsibility as I get deeper into it. I can't begin to tell you that I appreciate your patience with me. I will get it eventually, but I am slow at it. Rick is becoming more involved and I trust his advice more and more, but I don't want him to think I'm stupid, because sometimes, I feel like I am."

Brad replies, "You're not stupid, Peggy, and Rick knows that. You're ignorant, not stupid. Ignorant is okay because you can learn. They expect that because you have no background in business. This is not a bad thing so don't beat yourself up. You're doing fine. I can do a lot of this because I have been trained to do it. You haven't. You have to learn as you go, which in so many ways, is trial by fire. There is a lot to learn so don't give up."

"Don't be afraid to say you don't understand. Let him help you or ask him if he can give you a beginner course in business. Don't let fear dictate your actions. Face fear and overcome it. Remember Kristi's advice. Talk with her again if you like. She has more advice about this than I do so take advantage of her. She can help you break the ice too. Consider the other side of the coin, Peggy. If Rick works less than fifty percent of his day, what will he think if you ask so little of him? Will he think he is not doing his job? Will he quit because he is bored? Think about him also..."

"If you want help from me on business matters, all you have to do is say so. I will make myself available to you... either or both of you at any time. Just say the word. Did any of Kristi's suggestions help you at all?"

"Hell yes!" Peggy states. "It has caused me to accelerate my personal relationship with Rick so yes, it helped me a lot. It seems we flow better together now. He knows what I'm going to ask before I ask it."

"He is anticipating your questions Peggy. That's great. How are you doing, Stacy?"

"I'm also picking it up Brad. And yes, Kristi helped me as well, in the same manner as Peggy. There is a lot of information here to process and I'm not use to doing that. But, in time, I will be right up there with you. Anita still has down time as well, likely because she works so much faster than I do at the business stuff. But I am getting her more involved," she replies. "Any more suggestions about that?"

"Same advice Stacy. The best thing to do is to talk to Kristi. She is a wealth of information about this and she hates me when I try to do her job. I'm not trying to weasel out of it. I'm trying to get you to the best source of information to handle the problem you face - and save my relationship... Would either of you like to go to a business school and learn business practices?"

"I would rather not Brad because I would rather learn from you and/or the team. You can give us the info we need without defending the cost of tea in China, if you know what mean," Peggy said and Stacy agrees.

Brad is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to the business stuff. Both Peggy and Stacy know it.

"Yup. I understand what you mean Stacy."

Stacy has another thought she wants to discuss with the two of them, now that she has them cornered.

"Would you guys feel comfortable with team T-shirts that we can wear around the island on comfort days? Mine would have my name and TEAM Stacy on it along with the Packard Empire logo. Yours will be similar. I'm not yet sure if that is a good idea, but what do you think?" Stacy asks.

"It sounds good yet not good. Everybody works together now and I wonder if breaking us into smaller teams would hinder that or separate us somehow. Why don't we discuss this at the next team meeting," Peggy said.

"I'm thinking the same thing," Brad adds. "We should give this some more thought and I think Peggy may be right, but we need to bring it up at the next team meeting. I do like the idea of T-shirts for the corporation, though."

With that said, they get up and have a group hug. Brad gave each a kiss on the cheek, but the girls kissed him on his lips, shocking him.

"What the hell was that all about?" Brad asks.

His sister reply, "We just like seeing you squirm."

Then they skip off to their suites laughing, turning their faces into big smiles, including Brad's.

Brad knows what to expect when he returns to his suite and he is looking forward to it. A smile comes over his face as he heads to his bedroom. He wonders if the threesome is turning him on also.

********

Jeni joins Kristi on the bed about five minutes after Brad left for his owner meeting. As the conversation with Kristi begins, Jeni said a dildo is not satisfying her need for a cock. She is very specific about what she wants, but tells Kristi she has right of refusal. Kristi is good with that and Jeni starts telling her what she wants Brad to do to her. Basically, she wants him to fuck her because she is so horny and wet just in anticipation of getting a good dose of cock. She admits she has been wet since the earlier discussion and they laugh together because Kristi admits it too.

The talk got Jeni and Kristi very horny and allows Kristi to ease most of her inhibitions about letting Brad fuck her best friend, so she is not as apprehensive about it now, which really surprises her.

The more they talk, the better she feels about Brad fucking her best friend. She is a little concerned what the future will bring though. Jeni is very liberal with her sexual thoughts as she explains them to Kristi, who is now wetter just from listening to her. Kristi wonders how she will feel as she watches Brad put his cock into her best friend's pussy. She will soon find out. Kristi doesn't really know what to expect from this first encounter and she doesn't know what she is going to do either.

When Brad comes in from his meeting, Jeni and Kristi are sitting on the bed, still dressed, talking about what Jeni wants to do with Brad. He hopes they wouldn't start without him and he got his wish, but both have very wet pussies.

"I love my sisters," Brad said as he enters the room.

"What's with the shit eatin' grin Brad?" Kristi asks.

"My sisters like making me squirm."

"What did they do this time?"

"Well, we normally kiss each other on the cheek when we end the meeting, starting with me. They just kissed me on my lips and ran off laughing saying they just like to see me squirm. It worked," he said.

Both girls laugh at his humiliation.

"They must spend time coordinating their schemes. This one surprised me."

Brad sat down on the bed between them and leans back on his elbows as Jeni starts the discussion.

"If its okay, Kristi, I would like to start with Brad because I know you know I want to get fucked. I'm not really into girls, but I do want you to be involved with us. Having never done this, I'm not sure what to do or where to start, not to mention, I'm nervous."

Kristi said, "Believe me, we are all nervous, Jeni. That being the case, you do what you want and I will join in as you progress. I'm a patient girl."

Jeni's face lights up when she smiles. She is feeling very good because she is about to fuck a good friend and great boss, but, she does not know what she is getting. Her pussy is feeling her desires as they built up inside her. Secretly, she wanted to fuck Brad since she met him, but will never admit that to Kristi, or Brad. She is also a patient girl.

Jeni wants cock really bad and is horny beyond belief. She stands and wastes no time taking her top off and dropping it on the floor next her. Then she removes her bra, exposing her tits, dropping it in the same place. They are proportional to her body, just like Kristi's, but a bit smaller, slightly droopy, but still self supporting. A good hand full by any stretch of the imagination.

Brad sits up and Kristi moves close to him. They sit there holding hands and watch as Jeni removes her shorts, sneakers and panties with no hesitation. She wastes no time presenting her naked body to them. Brad cannot see an ounce of fat on her. His cock twitches. Jeni is not a modest girl. She appears to like being naked in front of them, more accurately, him.