Satisfied With Love Ch. 15

Story Info
The fun begins as Brad and Kristi do some exploring.
12.8k words
4.69
3.4k
2

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Author's Notes: Keep the comments coming. I read each one. I do hope you are enjoying the novel.

MDSW

********

As Brad, Kristi and Jeni head toward the suite, hand in hand, laughing as they go, Brad and Kristi splits off and go to their bedroom to change as Jeni goes to her en-suite to do the same. After they enter, Brad hangs the sign, gives Kristi an extra tight hug for a job well done and kisses her passionately.

He wants her to mount him, but does not want to tell her to do it. Kristi wants to do more than just stand there so she mounts him. She climbs on board and holds him tight. She kisses him as his hands go to her ass and squeezes and squeezes her firm, soft cheeks. They slowly make their way to the bed as they speak to each other.

"I love you Angel. That was an outstanding first relationship training class."

"It was indeed. We learned so much... Baby, ever since we have been together, I've turned into an emotional cry baby. I don't know everything your love has done to me, but I can't stop loving you," she said as she tightens her grip around his neck.

When they arrive at the bed, he lets her slide down to her feet as he kisses her with passion and holds her tight. As the kiss subsides, they remove their wet clothes. When they're completely naked, she gives Brad another hug. Her tits burn into his chest as she puts her arms around his neck and mounts him again, locking her legs behind his back. He reaches for her ass and supports her eagerly. Her bare ass feels good in his hands and both of them are ready for action.

"Shower."

He carries her to the shower and stands her on her feet. They take a shower together, rinse off, then dry off. Again, she mounts him.

"Bed."

As he carries her to the bed, he kneads her ass cheeks and Kristi gets a little frisky.

"So, would you be willing to fuck my brains out about now? Kinda take it easy though," Kristi asks.

"Your wish is my command," he said. "Hang on tight please."

He puts one arm behind one knee and the other behind the other knee and grabs her ass cheeks, lifts her up as he guides her pussy to his cock. He lowers her to engulf his cock and she moans her pleasure to him. They begin to fuck as Brad lifts her and lets her slam down on his cock. It gives her so much pleasure she has her first orgasm after the second slam. Then he lays her on her back, puts her legs on his shoulders and proceeds to fuck her hard until she has another orgasm.

"God, Baby, that feels so good. I love you fucking me, but you need to take it easy, remember?" she said as he lays on the bed beside her.

Kristi doesn't give Brad time to answer. He is still hard as a rock so Kristi gets him in her mouth and makes him cum. She is still begging to be fucked again and she's not disappointed. It happens doggie style and ended with a dual orgasm and they are pooped out, not literally, of course. It's another afternoon delight on the island.

After a great time in the sack and another shower, the rest of the afternoon is theirs to dive into the work load. Kristi did lots of work to catch up on her duties. They still have to attend dinner with the team, the team meeting, Brad still has his owner meeting with his sisters, they still have to do what they love to do later that night, and they are okay with all that.

He finally calls his parents and has a great conversation with them. Brad thinks talking to his Mom and Dad keeps him grounded as a person.

The evening dinner is great, as usual, and they proceed to the team meeting. They use the time and got their heads together about making all the plans they wanted for the mini vacation they decided on earlier. It turned out to be ten days long and one place to visit for shopping and many other activities. They want to go to Hawaii and spend the entire ten days there.

Brad stands and shouts, "Hawaii!"

The team is expecting him to cut off the trip, but Brad is pulling their leg.

"That is awesome! When are we leaving?" he said in a lower voice and sits down.

Kristi and Jeni giggle as the other didn't catch on fast enough.

"Next week. All the arrangements have been made so all we do is wait until then," Peggy said.

With the plans done, Brad tells them everyone has learned something resulting from this relationship training. He wants to give them the opportunity to discuss those things they normally don't talk about.

They did so and just before the meeting ends, Brad tells them that things like this can be brought up at any time in these meetings and not to be shy about it. The greatest team should have the greatest conversations, he told them. As he is ready to change the topic, he told them a joke, then he gave hi-fives to everyone and just like that, the meeting ends.

Of course, Kristi is the last one to get a hi-five and she, again, jumps on his back, piggyback style, for a free ride to the suite. Kristi keeps her head on the side of his neck, kissing him as she rides him to the suite.

********

With the owner meeting canceled, they get naked, lay on the bed and caress each other using soft strokes. As always, the more they caress each other, the hornier they get and they follow their standard operating procedure, which is sex. Just sex for the next hour.

Kristi takes the lead this time and begins sucking his cock, even though it is hard as a rock and does not need any additional persuasion to perform its normal job assignment. Brad moans as she sucks him and thrusts his cock into her mouth, unable to deprive himself of the pleasure she gives his cock.

Then he gets frisky and sits up, pulls her face to his and gives her a passionate kiss that consumes her attention. Before long, she becomes aware of his cock sliding into her pussy. She is on her back, legs on his shoulders and he is stroking her pussy with long, slow strokes as her eyes open, then disappear.

Kristi is moaning as Brad is having his way with her pussy, much to her satisfaction. Then he moves her knees to her tits and strokes her pussy faster. As she closes her eyes, she is sweating and breathing hard, but continues to moan her pleasure and wiggle her ass, looking for that last silly little millimeter of cock in her pussy. She grips him as hard as she can and he can feel that special feeling begin building in his balls.

Kristi is enjoying the special attention as he begins pounding her pussy. The longer he does, the closer she gets to one of the most important goals of having sex, her orgasm. She squeezes his cock and Brad responds by unloading into her pussy as he moans rather loudly.

As he recovers, he lays on the bed beside her and she cuddles to her man. After they collect their breath, she strokes his cock and again, it rises to the occasion, but she is apprehensive about continuing their sexual thirst for each other until Terry gives her the okay.

Later that night, they fall asleep, satisfied, but always wanting more, holding each other with smiles on their faces, pleased at the day's events.

********

Saturday morning on the island is full of wonder. The first relationship training class is complete, a big success as far as they can tell, but wonder how it will turn out. Brad and Kristi are curious if the training was adequate and if not, why not? The feedback they received from the guests was favorable, but actions always speak louder than words.

Overall, they thought the information they put out was adequate to get the job done. Everything Brad did to convert his team he told the Packard Records team. All they can do is wait and see how it turns out.

Brad knows waiting is hell. He wants a progress report from them soon, but any feedback from them will take at least a month, possibly longer and Brad knows it. It's going to be a month of torture, not knowing.

It's days later and Brad has survived his recovery from the event that scared everyone, including himself. He is back to 100% and has returned to a full schedule and workouts.

********

Soon enough, vacation time looks them square in the eyes and they are off to Oahu, Hawaii, landing in Honolulu. After they land and get processed, they are taken to their home in a limousine and introduced to the home by the facility manager and Kristi. The home is awesome by anyone's standards.

After they settle in, the facility manager, Joe, requests some time with the group. They sit down and Joe asks them what they want to do for recreation and he will make the arrangements for it to happen. He knows people who will do the right things for them and not to worry.

Brad said he wants to go to the Pearl Harbor National Memorial, the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum on Ford Island, the Battleship Missouri Memorial, the Blow Hole, Diamond Point, Waikiki Beach, the North Shore and the rest of the team just piles on to the list.

The first day was spent on Waikiki Beach. The second day they toured around the island of Oahu. Honolulu is a big hit and they saw some shops the girls want to visit. On the third day, Brad and Rick went to the Aviation Museum on Ford Island and the USS Utah Memorial, but stayed away from the Missouri and Arizona because to whole crew wants to visit both locations.

Everyday there are plans made to see everything they want to see. The fun was ever present and the girls get to see every shop on the island, Joe and Brad thought.

The sixth day, they all piled in the limo and went to the Arizona Memorial. It is a somber place to visit and everybody feels the mood of the sunken battleship at it rests in peace. They also toured the Missouri, the battleship that Japan signed defeat on, ending WWII in the Pacific. It's an awesome ship.

The team had an immense amount of fun in Hawaii. They saw many things and did some serious shopping to boot. They also have plenty of time to relax, but they did not do any island hopping. That will wait for another time.

By and large, it was the most serious vacation the team has ever taken and Brad promised more of them.

The time has finally come to depart Hawaii and return to the island and home, and the grind of business. It was a great vacation for the team and in their first meeting, the team expresses their gratitude to the owners.

********

A week later, as Brad wanders around the facility doing what he wants to do, he finds himself detecting something different about Jeni. Curiosity gets the best of him so he observes her for a while, watching her without her knowledge.

Brad no longer has any desire to chase other women. He is completely satisfied with the one he fell in love with. He is, however, concerned about Jeni. She is an excellent employee and a great friend and he wants her to be happy. So does Kristi.

The next day, Brad thought it best to talk to Kristi about Jeni. They are working on the bed, all stretched out with three laptops around them and a tablet in Brad's hands when he begins the conversation.

"Angel."

"What Baby."

"We need to talk. Got a second, or more?"

"Yup. About what?" Kristi asks with a smile.

"Jeni. Do you feel anything different or has she said anything?"

"Nothing specific. Why?"

"Has she been a happy girl the last few days?"

"As far as I know."

"Want to hear what I'm thinking?"

"Sure, you haven't been wrong about her yet. This should be interesting."

Kristi moves all the laptops aside so she can lay on her stomach next to Brad. She props her head up with her hands and looks at him, giving him her undivided attention. Brad, laying on his back, put his tablet aside, rolls to his side and props his head up with his hand, giving her his attention, then she does the same, rolling to her side.

"I'm thinking she wants to share our bed, Kristi. Call me crazy, but I think she getting up the nerve to ask."

"You're crazy. What the hell makes you think that?"

"When she is with us, she has this happy, bubbly face and personality. But, she doesn't seem to be as bubbly and happy when she is away from us. I'm guessing she hasn't had sex in a while now because she is always here around us."

"She must be frustrated and horny as hell watching us. Just a guess though. We should let her bring it up, but we should have an answer for her. How do you feel about her joining us? Not every night, but enough to take the edge off until she gets a boyfriend."

"God Brad. I understand what you're saying, but I'm a one man girl now and you're a one girl man. How can we fit her in? I'm not sure I want to fit her in."

"Believe me, I understand that as well. But, it depends on how bad we want Jeni to be happy, about how you feel being with her and about me being with her. I don't expect this to be an easy decision. If we agree to this, it will push our sex life past our norm. We are just discussing this between us now and we need to talk openly about it until we reach a decision about what we want to do going forward."

"If you look at her situation, assuming she is sexually active," Kristi nods, "we are closest to her and she is as comfortable with us as we are with her. I'm thinking she will start with that option first. To her, it is her best option. Our bottom line is - is Jeni worth it? Think we can handle it?" Brad asks. "Remember, I'm guessing here. I may be wrong."

"Guessing or not, Jeni is worth it, Brad, but I don't know if I can handle it," she said not sure of herself and pauses. "I'm just not sure of my feelings about this right now. How do you feel about it?"

"Sharing another women is not something I feel comfortable doing. Most men would be ecstatic about the idea. But for me, once I find that one perfect woman, all others seem to fail by comparison. I mean that, Kristi, from the bottom of my heart."

"You say the sweetest things Bradley Weber," she said as she tries to tug on his cock.

She gives him a long kiss and a hug and repeats the kiss again. Kristi knows in her heart Brad is not misleading her about it.

"However, considering who we're talking about," he continues, "I will give it a try if you are okay with it, and only if you are okay with it. That is my one and only rule. I value what we have more than anything else in the world and will not risk that for anybody, including Jeni."

"I also understand Jeni is worth it, but I am not willing to do anything with her if you're not willing to be involved, sexually. My bottom line is, it is your decision. But, she is a good friend and an outstanding employee. It's important to us that she is happy. We do like happy employees."

"Also, I am not willing to do this for anybody else. Just Jeni. I do not want a harem of women to pleasure me around the clock. You are all I need and want in my bed. We should be prepared to answer her," he says frankly.

In a somber moment, Kristi said, "Brad, other than you, Jeni is the one and only person that I trust completely. I've never thought about sharing you with anybody, but if I want to or have to, she would be the only one in the world I would consider doing it with."

She pauses for several minutes as she thinks about it.

"Okay, we'll explain to her, if she asks, that this will be a trial, to see if we can be comfortable with the scenario, and if we can handle it. Then we will go from there. What do you think?"

"Are you okay sharing me with her, Kristi?"

"Honestly, I don't know, Brad. I've had other partners, as you have. But things are different now. I have never been involved in a threesome before. Came close once, but it fizzled out and I was nervous about it, too... Nor have I been in love before. Still, I have no interest in anybody but you, nor do I want anybody else. You fill my every need which is one of many reasons why I am so in love with my Bradley Weber. The only thing for me to say right now is for me to see how I feel afterwards, maybe during, maybe before. I'm not opposed to doing this for Jeni, just cautious at this point."

"Here's something else we may want to consider. How did you respond when you saw my cock the first time?"

She smiles and said, "I was shocked at the... I see where you are going with this Brad."

"Will she react the same way?" they both ask in unison.

"Will she want my cock more than we want to give it to her?" Brad asks.

"Good question. Assuming she does react the same as I, then what do we do? Play it by ear?" she asks.

"Like I said, this will not be an easy decision. She does know her place so maybe it will not be an issue. However, we should expect her to want more and we should control her access, don't you agree? I don't want her to take all our fun time away. I would rather enjoy you," Brad said.

"You say the sweetest things, and I do agree. So, do you have suggestions as to how we should handle this?

"At this time, no. We need to think and talk about this more."

"Have I told you how much I love you lately?" Kristi asks and smiles.

"Not enough," Brad replies, hoping she is horny.

She moves closer to him and they kiss each other as Brad reaches for her ass and caresses her cheeks. She reaches for his cock and slowly strokes him. Then she sheds her clothes.

"You got two seconds to get naked, or else!" as she moves all the stuff out of their way.

Brad rolls to his back and removes his clothes quickly. Kristi, already naked, straddles him cowgirl style. She fucks him with total disregard for his desire. She is an animal and he just let her have her way with him. Then, Brad turns the tables and he has his way with her. By the time they called it quits, they are exhausted and Kristi has experienced three orgasms and Brad, two.

********

After lunch two days later, Jeni told Kristi she wants to have a private conversation with just her. They went to Jeni's en-suite to talk, away from away from everyone's ears.

Jeni begins by saying, "Remember a while ago when you said if I have a problem, personal or professional, I need to talk with you about it so it can be resolved?"

"Yes, I remember that at your interview."

"This is personal... I've been feeling kind of out of it lately Kristi. I'm frustrated. I have no right to ask this of you and I'm kind of worried about the repercussions..."

Jeni is having second thoughts about asking the question. Kristi saw her concern and prods her to speak her mind.

"It's okay Jeni, you can tell me. I promise not to kill you," she said smiling.

Jeni gives her a half smile, saying, "I want you to hear me out before you do kill me Kristi... I am asking... if it is possible... for me... to share your bed... A threesome... You guys make me feel so good all the time, but I'm not getting laid. I feel happy and safe around you two and thought I would ask you first. I'm not asking for love or to change our relationship, just to get laid."

"I want you to understand that if you say no, I won't hold it against you and I will not ask again. I love both of you as leaders and friends and I don't want that to change at all. I feel comfortable with you, so I thought I would ask you first because it's my best and most logical option, as I see it."

"I know this is a bombshell to lay on you, so you can talk to Brad about it and get back to me some other time, at your leisure. Or, you can just say no now and I will go to my second option."

Kristi lowers her head and thought to herself, 'I'll be damned'.

Then she raises her head to look at her, saying "What's your second option?"

"One I don't like, but if it is my only choice, I will go to the big island and try to find someone to give me a good fuck."

"I'm not liking that option either..."

As surprised as Kristi is, she gets herself together and make a quick decision how to handle her request.

"Wow... Believe it or not, Brad spoke to me about this very subject two days ago. I thought he was crazy, but he must have seen something about you I didn't. Still, we had a long conversation about it and we are not sure how we feel about having a threesome. Neither of us knows how we will feel if we decide to do it. It will definitely stretch our sex life, but the good news is, we did make a decision about it."

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers