Satisfied With Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly turns around to show them her ass. It is fine as well, a nice teardrop shape. She bends over, spread her legs apart, then reaches behind her and spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole and pussy to them. Then she rubs her ass cheeks, then her pussy as they watch. Jeni stands back up, turns around and squeezes her tits together and pinches her nipples, drawing a sigh from her lips. Then her hand goes to her pussy as she tweaks her clit and moans in pleasure.

Brad likes her sexy moves very much, but thought it's a bit unusual. His cock twitches as she stands before him. She has a beautiful body, very similar to Kristi's. She also has a pussy free of hair, which Brad has come to love. She has all the right curves in all the right places and her skin appears very smooth and soft. Jeni's pussy is not as smooth in shape as Kristi's. Her labia is loose, her outer lips are not as closed up and puffy, but her crotch is still very delectable. The two girls are comparable, to say the least.

Brad can see that Jeni is wet as his cock began to rise to the occasion. Kristi took notice and begins rubbing his cock through his shorts. Jeni moves toward Brad with desire in her brain and lust in her eyes.

As Jeni moves to Brad, Kristi stands up and begins removing her clothes very slowly while Jeni begins removing Brad's. She stops undressing as she watches Jeni go to town on his clothes. She damn near rips them off, in her mind, she is so excited about getting laid. She is interested in nothing less than immediate access to his cock. Her pussy is more than ready for him.

Brad holds his arms up as Jeni grabs his shirt. Her tits are swinging before him as she slides his shirt off over his head, placing it on top of her clothes on the floor. Then she unsnaps his shorts and pulls the zipper down. He isn't wearing shoes and he leans back on his elbows and lifts his ass up while she drags his shorts off him and out springs his cock. Jeni freezes and stares in utter surprise as his shorts hit the floor.

"OMG, Kristi! He is huge! No wonder you latched onto him so fast. A hot guy with a big cock is a rare find. Lucky you!" Jeni blurts out, her desires driving her speech and her hand grabs his cock. "I have to get this cock in my pussy. Can I suck him or do something else just as sexy and deliberate, like suck his cock?" she said, trying to get the point across that she wants to suck his cock.

She nods.

Brad positions himself on the bed and Jeni gets beside him to inspect his cock. She feels the cock and squeezes it. Jeni has never had a cock this size inside her. She gets busy licking and sucking his cock while making all sorts of slurping noises and also reaches between her own legs and fingers her clit.

Kristi did a strip tease for Brad as she removes her clothes. She isn't wearing underwear so it didn't take long. Kristi removes her top, exposing her ample tits, then unbuttons her cutoffs and drops them to the floor. She shows Brad her stuff by caressing her tits, squeezing them together and pinching her nipples, just as Jeni did. Brad smiles at her. Kristi grins and slowly turns around, spreads her legs, bends over and pulls her cheeks apart, exposing her pussy and asshole to him. He wants to touch her so bad, but she is out of his reach. Jeni is too busy with Brad's cock to pay attention to Kristi's striptease.

She gets back on the bed and wonders what to do. Maybe just watch... Not really an option. Her pussy is getting wetter by the minute. She wants to do something, but is not sure what, at this point.

Jeni looks hot sucking on Brad's cock and pays no attention to Kristi or Brad while doing so. Kristi is getting wetter by the second as she watches Jeni suck her man's cock. She scoots a little closer, but still out of Brad's reach.

Brad motions for Kristi to lay beside him. All he wants to do is get her closer to him so he can caress her, one of the many things he enjoys doing to her. She moves into position and lays her head on his shoulder, facing Jeni, and begins caressing her own abs as she watches Jeni work over his cock.

"Baby," she whispers in his ear.

"Yes Angel," he whispers in her ear.

She turns to him, looks him in the eyes, and with a smile, whispers, "I love you Baby."

They kiss each other with love in their hearts as Jeni goes to town on his cock.

Brad is touched when she said that, even with another women sucking on his cock. He begins to caress her, all of her, touching her, softly rubbing her asshole and his fingers enter her pussy, while Jeni continues to pleasure his cock.

Even though Jeni is having issues with his size, she refuses to give up. She is horny as hell and wants his cock in her aching and wet pussy. After some serious cock sucking, his cock is ready for action, and so is she.

Kristi feels better about Jeni sucking on Brad's cock. Even fucking him. There is no ill feelings which, frankly, continues to surprise her, maybe even shock her. She seems to be okay sharing her fiancee with her best friend. She is guessing maybe the talk before sex helped. She learns that Jeni is horny as hell and is starved for cock. It is not about love for her, she just wants to get fucked. Maybe the earlier sex with Brad helped her feel it is okay. Whatever the reason, Kristi wants Brad to fuck her too.

Kristi whispers, "Baby, when she is ready, I want you to fuck her just like you fuck me. You have the same free reign over her body as you have over mine. Then, I can fuck you all night long."

Brad cannot believe his ears, but Jeni is really turning him on. He gives her a long passionate kiss, letting her know he understands her wishes.

Since Jeni hasn't had sex in a while and because she is frisking her clit, her pussy is dripping with her juices and aching for cock. Desire and passion takes control of her and she wants Brad's cock in her pussy. She announces she is ready to fuck and moves herself to straddle him. She reaches behind her and grabs his cock, pumping on it a few times, then slowly guides it into her pussy.

"Oh, this is going to be beautiful," Jeni declares.

Brad is admiring Jeni's near perfect body and he is acting like he is doing a friend a favor. He begins by squeezing her tit and pinch her nipple, with one hand, softly as Jeni moans her gratification. He also notices she is not shy about getting fucked. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to go after it.

Jeni took him in slowly, then rests. Then more disappears inside her, then rests. She feels full and needs a little time to adjust. Finally, after several minutes and repeating the process, she has all of him in her wet pussy. She sits straight up on his cock so she gets maximum penetration. Brad feels her essence and is very pleased at her tightness. Jeni feels full, so she stops to get use to his size.

"Oh Kristi, his cock feels so great inside me!" she said.

She is lovin' every second of it and relishes his cock in her pussy. It feels like heaven to her. Then she has her first orgasm on the first stroke. An intense one, but not a hard, breathtaking orgasm. Then she bends back down on Brad's chest, very close to Kristi, telling them she had her first orgasm as they smile.

Kristi is enjoying the show before her as Brad continues caressing her body, his hand and fingers all over her. She is already dripping wet. He begins rubbing her cheeks and pulls one side from the other. He spends more time with his fingers in her pussy as she moans her pleasure to him. Then he inserts one of his wet fingers into her asshole, overcoming moderate resistance. She moans for him and moves to kiss him. He is turning her on with his manipulations in her ass. The kiss is wet, intense and long. She also likes being kissed when there is a finger in her ass and Brad knows this about her.

Kristi is feeling affectionate. She wants to give as much as she is getting, even though she is getting more than she thought she would. That fact that she is seeing Brad's cock disappearing in her best friend's pussy is a turn on for her. It actually surprised her that it would turn her on. Now she has an aching pussy herself and is searching for some way to get some needed relief.

Jeni gets use to his size and is pretty vocal about how she feels with him inside her. She raises up, leaving about half his cock still in her pussy, and slides slowly back onto his cock. She is in pure ecstacy.

Kristi feels Jeni close to her and moves to rest her head on Brad's shoulder. Jeni bends over and gives Brad a kiss on his lips with his cock buried deep inside her. Without hesitation, she moves to Kristi and gives her a kiss on her lips. Kristi is surprised at her move. Jeni lifts herself again to remove half his cock from her pussy and slides his cock back inside her, slowly. Again, she is very vocal about his cock inside her and gives Brad another kiss, then gives Kristi a more intense kiss. Jeni tells Kristi that he fills her crevice to the max and his size alone got her off once already.

Jeni rises up and begins moving on Brad's cock with longer, yet slow strokes, vocalizing obscenities as she does so. Her face has a heavenly expression. She can feel another orgasm building and after two more strokes deep into her pussy, Jeni has her second orgasm. This one very intense.

Kristi watches Jeni's orgasm and wants more attention so she mounts Brad and put her pussy in his face. This is new for Brad since she has never done that to him before now. He begins licking her and then inserts his tongue into her pussy. He licks her everywhere before moving to her clit. He sucks on it softly at first and slowly increases the suction. He returns to her lips and circled her essence before jamming his tongue back in her pussy, his tongue searching for all the juices it can find. Then he returns to her clit and sucks on it some more. Kristi is getting seriously vocal with her pleasure as well. Brad is feeling his wheaties. He has two happy girls working his body over when Kristi has her first orgasm.

He moves his tongue down her lips to her asshole and licks as Kristi moans her approval. He continues his assault on her asshole with his tongue as Kristi bent forward so he can insert a finger inside her pussy to get it nice and wet. She moans her pleasure to him louder. He discovers he has to keep licking up her juices or it drips on his face.

Brad is in heaven. He has the girl of his dreams on his face and her best friend on his cock. He wonders if it can get any better than this.

Then Jeni comes completely off his cock. She can see Kristi riding his face, but she turns around in a reverse cowgirl. She guides his cock back into her pussy as she begins abusing his cock to her advantage. She is really getting into it and is about to cum for the third time. Brad is thrusting into her with more force as he continues eating Kristi's pussy.

He continues to work his finger in Kristi's pussy, coating it with her juices. Then he removes it and teases her rosebud, and softly rubbing her perineum. Slowly, he applied pressure until it gives in to his desire and his finger enters her as it allows him access. Kristi moans loudly, telling Brad to proceed. Back to sucking her clit, he pushes his finger deep inside her ass. Seconds later, Kristi has her second orgasm. He removes his finger from her ass and licks her juices up. She dismounts his face after she recovers enough.

She watches as Jeni fucks her man's cock. She is in awe at the sight. It's turning her on again as his cock goes in and out of Jeni's pussy. Her asshole is clearly visible and is getting a workout as it stretches when his cock slides into her pussy.

Brad looks down the length of his body and sees his cock disappearing into Jeni's pussy. His cock is satisfying her and she is seconds away from her fourth orgasm. Brad reaches to her and puts pressure on her asshole as Jeni stiffens up and moans as she cums all over his cock. Her strokes slow, but she is still pumping on his cock. It feels sooo good in her tight little pussy.

After four orgasms, Jeni is physically exhausted. His cock has drained her, even though it is still hard and still inside her pussy. To Jeni, it feels good there. She wants him again, but is not physically able to fuck him. The size of his cock took more out of her than she expected.

Jeni lifts off his cock and falls on Brad's legs as his cock sprang to his stomach. Moments later, she lifts up and rolls off him, his cock still hard as a rock. Kristi quickly moves beside him and rolls him on top of her. He slides his cock into her pussy, with guidance from Kristi, and begins fucking her.

"Fuck me Brad, fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours."

He did as she lifts her legs to his shoulders and begins to bang her. Her moans get louder. Her expressions more intense. Her pleasure off the charts. He moves her knees to her shoulders.

She said, "Give it to me, all of it, hard as you can!"

Jeni crawls into a good position behind Brad and watches as his cock saw in and out of Kristi's pussy. She is taking in the show, getting hornier in the process, but is still too exhausted to do anything. She reaches over and let his balls touch her hand as he bangs Kristi. Brad announces he is going to cum as Jeni holds his balls briefly.

Kristi is being very vocal about his cock. He bangs her really hard several more times. Jeni is feeling his cock and balls as it goes in and out of Kristi's pussy. Brad feels what she is doing and it feels fantastic to him. Then Jeni reaches for Kristi's asshole and pushes on it with her finger. Kristi went into an intense orgasm just as Brad begins filling her pussy with his cream. She cums all over his cock.

When he pumps it all out, he slips out of Kristi and collapses on the bed next to her as Jeni slowly moves in on the other side. Taking positions on either side of Brad, they rest their heads on his shoulders and drape a leg over his. Brad begins caressing each body. He gives Jeni a kiss on her forehead, caressing her naked ass for the first time and probes her asshole. It feels soft and smooth and it is fine with him.

As he continues caressing Jeni's ass cheeks, with his other hand, he pinches Kristi's nipples and squeezes her tit, then moves to her ass. The girls lay there with a grin on each face. Nothing said. Just touching each other. But, Brad's cock has not softened.

He gets off the bed and drags Jeni so her ass is on the edge, slightly hanging off, raises her legs over his shoulders and put his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Jeni reaches down and guides it into her pussy. She is weak, but she is getting new energy slowly. She is not going to let this go without taking as much advantage as she can. Still horny, she is gaining energy the farther his cock penetrates her.

Brad pushes his cock in her pussy slowly, so as not to hurt her. She starts begging for more because his strokes are too slow. Jeni, again, is very vocal about the feeling his cock is giving her. Kristi reaches over to kiss and rub her tits and pinch her nipples while Brad's cock is all the way inside her, then begins sucking on them.

Jeni has her fifth orgasm. Kristi sees it and rubs her tits faster, pinches and kisses her nipples. She is as hot as Jeni. Brad pumps his cock into her slowly with Jeni having the most heavenly look on her face.

Brad is on cloud nine pleasuring his two girls. Kristi straddles Jeni's face while facing Brad and lowers her pussy to her mouth. Jeni licks her pussy as much as possible as Brad increases his tempo and fucks her harder.

Then he leans over and gives Kristi a passionate kiss. Jeni is doing wonders on Kristi's pussy and she eventually climaxes. Kristi shifts her attention to Brad as she dismounts Jeni. She kisses him with passion as she reaches behind him to rub his ass. Jeni is nearing orgasm again so Kristi reaches for his asshole and put some pressure on it.

That's all it took. Both Jeni and Brad rock in an intense orgasm. As Jeni pinches her own nipples, Kristi slid her finger in his ass. As she removes it from his ass, Brad is exhausted. His cock went soft as he lays down on the bed. Once again, the girls rest themselves on him as they did before and relax, temporarily feeling drained. Jeni can't resist stroking his cock in the after glow.

Jeni finally broke the silence.

"That was intense guys. It made my day and it was a great experience for me. I love you both. I had six orgasms and I'm wasted beyond what I thought I would be. I do hope we can do this again. I'm still horny, but too tired to do much. I seriously enjoyed this and I'm willing to repeat if you want to engage with me again."

As she continues to stroke Brad's cock, Kristi is glowing in the after sex she experienced. Brad is caressing Kristi's ass now, rubbing her asshole as well. He is very pleased he can make both of them happy.

Jeni thought this is a learning session and the next time will be a HOT session. She finally perks up and said, "Two is company, three is a crowd. I love you guys. I want to thank you so much for doing this for me. It was worth it. It was more than worth it."

At that, she gave Kristi, then Brad a kiss on their lips, gets off the bed, but just stands there, still displaying her naked body to them.

Looking at her, Kristi said, "Jeni, that was fantastic. If you want to repeat, come back tomorrow night."

Then she gives Brad a kiss to remember.

"Thanks Kristi, I will. Brad?"

"You heard the boss."

"That's not what I asked Brad," she said smiling.

"Touché Jeni! See you tomorrow night," Brad said with a smile as he is in awe of her wit in the situation.

He reaches for her and drags her back on the bed as she falls in between them, to give her a hug. Kristi gives her a hug, too. Jeni is sandwiched between them and feels as good as gold. Both Brad and Kristi run their hands all over her and she starts breathing heavy and getting turned on.

Jeni lifts her leg across Brad's leg. She feels good having her body caressed. Brad reaches for her ass gaining access to her privates. Brad pushes his finger into her pussy as she moans. Kristi rubs her ass and gives her another peck on her cheek.

In her best child voice, Jeni asks, "Brad would you tell me what you are going to do with me tomorrow night? You too Kristi."

"Jeni, if we told you that, you would not be able to focus on work tomorrow."

Jeni smiles.

"Brad, I'm already wet just thinking about tomorrow. It will not make a difference to me."

Brad reaches further down and probes her pussy.

"See, I told you," she said as Kristi starts laughing.

Brad smiles and said, "I see Jeni. If I told you now it can't get you any wetter so we will tackle that tomorrow."

"I am hoping you will get me horny in anticipation of tomorrow night."

"You are already horny in anticipation of tomorrow night. Telling you anything now won't change anything."

"Will you eat my pussy?"

"Maybe... But, what I will tell you is that you will want more."

"Now, that gives me what I'm looking for."

Jeni gives Brad another kiss, smiles, rolls on top of him as Brad takes control of her ass cheeks, gives Kristi another kiss, smiles, gets off the bed, picks up her clothes and heads off to her en-suite.

"Until tomorrow night guys," Jeni said as she goes through the door.

As Jeni is leaving their bedroom, Kristi wants to know what Brad is thinking. She grips his cock and begins massaging it.

"Brad, what did you think?" she asks as she cuddles up to him.

"It was good for me Kristi. I really felt close to you all the time she was riding my cock."

"You say the sweetest things, Bradley Weber, I love you so much I'm just bursting all over you right now," she said as tears begin appearing in her eyes.

"I love you to Angel. She was caressing my cock and balls as I was fucking you and it felt fantastic. I was in heaven. I even wanted to fuck you while she was riding my cock. How weird is that?"