Satisfied With Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi begins kissing and caressing his body. She strokes his cock as it rises to the occasion.

"What did you think," he asks.

"Wow, Brad, it was fun. I was so shocked when she kissed me. It felt so good. For some reason, I wanted her to eat me out right after she kissed me, but she did do it later. I enjoyed watching her enjoy herself. It was a turn on for me to watch your cock move in and out of her pussy. She looks like she was in ecstacy as she rode it. It was beautiful."

"She pushed on my asshole while you were fucking me, just as we came, giving me an intense orgasm. I loved it. It was a good exchange. I'm okay with her returning and I doubt you will refuse her either."

"You're right. She is fun!" Brad agrees.

A couple minutes later, Brad said, "Kristi."

"Yes, Baby."

"I love you so much Angel."

She squeezes his cock and said, "I love you too."

Moments later, Brad is feeling guilty about the threesome.

"Angel."

"Yes Baby."

"You said a while ago you wanted a threesome with two guys. Still want to do that?"

She gets up, straddles him and looks him square in his eyes.

"Baby, all I need, all I desire, all I want, is you. I am a one cock girl now so no, I have no desire for a threesome with two guys. You will just have to take your punishment with me, or me and Jeni. Besides, we can still introduce the butt plug or some of the other toys I have anytime you want. I love you more than you can imagine."

"I look forward to it. I love you Angel. We need look at the toys you have sometime soon. What do you think."

"Fine by me. Anytime you want Baby."

She gives Brad a passionate kiss and returns to her comfy position against him. Minutes later...

"Angel, I'm thinking I just had a threesome with two women, so I have to let you have a threesome with two guys."

"Do you want me to have a threesome with two guys," she asks.

"I don't really, but I can't deny you the pleasure either. Turnabout is fair play."

Kristi literally ravishes him as she pours her love out for him.

Then she said, "I don't want to have a threesome with two guys Brad. I told you that already. I just want you forever. You are everything I need, period."

"But what about me getting pleasured by two women? Does that bother you at all?"

"Jeni and I had a good discussion while you were in your meeting and she made me relax about the whole ordeal. She is not looking for love. She is looking to get fucked, period, so you can relax as well. Besides, I didn't only do this for you, I did it for us because we both want her to stay with us. That gets you off the hook to reciprocate. Honestly Baby, I have no desire to have a threesome with two guys because I love you so much. It does not bother me if you fuck Jeni in a threesome, but it would if you fuck some other bimbo. This is all about Jeni. I thought you understood that."

"I do understand that. I love you so much, but I just fucked another woman. I'm feeling guilty right now is all."

Kristi ravishes him again.

"I'm not holding that against you Baby. You will just have to love me more."

"I already love you more. I love you more than I ever thought I would love anyone. I am so into you."

They kiss again and get really passionate with this one. She strokes his cock again before she gets tight and comfy with him. He reaches for her ass and rubs it as she begins to fade off. He ran his hand across her back, very tenderly touching her, until they drift off to sleep.

Kristi woke a few hours later and sucks on Brad's cock until he wakes up. Then she climbs on his cock and rode it until they both had an incredible orgasm together. They took a shower afterward and sleep soundly the rest of the night.

Brad never thought he can be so happy and neither did Kristi. But, they are dealing with it. This is new for each of them. Being so much in love is a fantasy for them at best, especially for their first serious relationship. However, it is a good thing amid all the business dealings they face every day. Their relationship is the best stress reliever they could have found. If he thought of this before the big life change, he would have laughed at himself. Threesomes were never in his bag of tricks, but the education he just received is a big change in his sex life, and Kristi's as well.

The irony is, if it wasn't for the death of Brad's father, they may never have met in the first place. But, as they proceed through life together, they wonder if and when the bottom will fall out from underneath them and change their future. They know it is a possibility, and they are preparing to deal with it.

********

The next morning, Brad, Kristi and Jeni get up and went through their normal routines, starting with his morning workout.

They were very pleased with the first threesome so the stage is set for next one. It is inevitable and already set up. As the day passes, each of them looks forward to the second joining of their bodies.

The rulebook meetings start this morning. As the day progresses, they learn it is a very slow process as every rule is being scrutinized. Instead of calling it a rulebook, the team adopted 'handbook' as a replacement. Even though it is a slow progression, they are quite pleased with the actions they have taken so far.

The anticipation of the next threesome is building in all three of them, especially Kristi. She is hoping Jeni is willing to eat her out again. Not knowing is making the anticipation worse. She is getting wet just thinking about it and she has to change her panties three times during the day.

Jeni is getting wet just thinking about getting fucked again. She cannot wait to get Brad's cock back in her pussy. Jeni is also hoping she can eat Kristi's pussy this time, but doesn't know if she will allow it. Either way, she is going to get fucked good.

Both girls want to eat each other's pussy, but have yet to get on the same page. They share a common sexual interest, but the discovery phase of the relationship has not yet occurred. Each is turned on by the other and ready to do more, but neither knows the the desires of the other.

The team is progressing with the handbook now and it has been a learning experience for all of them. They are not expecting some of the reasons for the rules, mostly because of legal issues. But, it is what it is.

Nobody thought this handbook is going to be perfect. Brad is hoping to make a big dent in it and that is going to happen. Changes have been made, but not as many as he is hoping for. He has his heart set on a major change an wants all employees to be less intimidated by the new handbook.

The day seems to fly by and Brad is very busy with meeting after meeting. Lunch and dinner came and went and now it's time for his sisters. That meeting ended early because both sisters have to pamper their bodies at the gym due to a scheduling problem. They also want to read more of the handbook and want to get some more rest before tomorrow's continuing assault on the handbook. Brad wonders what is going on in the gym. Is Chris having fun with them?

To be continued... Stay tuned to 'Satisfied With Love Ch. 16'.