Satisfy, Inc. Pt. 02

Story Info
Cfnm. Office of women enjoy their male subordinates.
2.4k words
4.49
13k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnold slept well. After all, the day before had literally been draining. Nan, the Chief Operating Officer of his brand new employer, Satisfy, Inc., and Susan, the head of HR, had jerked every drop out of him. It had become very clear to him that women were the ones who Satisfy, Inc, was intended to satisfy. He was in it for the very high salary and potential bonuses.

He dressed and drove to work, apprehensive about what he might face that day. If yesterday was going to be typical, he would have to be ready every day to be pushed to his physical limit.

When he arrived at the lobby of the building Nan was in the lobby as usual, greeting employees. He really liked her petite frame, auburn hair, and big tits, not that he had any hope of seeing them bare. The two women had made it very clear that at their company only men would ever be seen naked.

Nan's smile was broad. She licked her lips as he approached. Her eyes bore into his. "You look like you have recovered well," she said.

He blushed and gave her a quick grin. As he moved past her towards the elevator she leaned towards him and whispered, "We have something special happening today. Go to the locker room in an hour." It wasn't a request.

He gulped. What was she up to? He had a lot of work to do today. If they used him up early in the day...

An hour later he entered the locker room. It was full of people. And he meant people because it was men AND women in the mens' locker room. The men, 10 of them including himself, were fully dressed, as, of course, were the women. The men were made to line up standing, facing the 10 women. The women were all seated on the benches set in front of lockers. They all looked excited.

Nan was seated in the middle of the females. She stood and eyed the line of men. With a stern voice she said to all of them, "Just stand there and please don't ruin this by speaking. We women aren't interested in what you might want to say. Your bodies will be doing all of the talking. Once we women are done with you here today, you will all receive what we are calling a 'hottie bonus', so be quiet and do what we say." Without giving any of them a moment to respond, she turned her back to them and faced the women.

"Ladies, as you all know you voted over this last week on the 10 hottest guys in our company. You carefully scrutinized every inch of the company's males as they worked, walked, showered, or just stood, and you all carefully graded each face, ass, abs and bulge. You did a great job. And from the added comments you included, I know you loved the assignment. It was all the more enjoyable, I am sure, because you knew that the boys had no idea that they were being so carefully observed and graded." She smiled widely and flicked her hand over her shoulder towards the guys behind her. "The 10 guys behind me are the ones your grades indicated are the guys with the best bodies."

All the women clapped. "Love it!" one of them yelled.

Nan continued. "But all your work concerned their appearance while clothed, which is a good start. But clothes get in the way of really seeing those bodies. So much more

can be learned by removing those pesky items. So, to remedy that we will have each guy strip for us and be examined and measured."

The women all clapped. "Sounds great!" one of them exclaimed.

Nan continued. "The procedure is known as 'strip, suck, smack, measure and grade', and you can imagine exactly what it will entail.

At the end we will have a truly complete appreciation of what each guy offers and we will then review the information to give each guy a final grade. I mean, I know all of us women want to know what each guy can provide..."

All the men looked stunned. One guy said, Hey, I think this is..."

But Nan cut him off. "I said--we do not want to hear any of you men speak! One more word from any of you and you will all be fired and that sweet salary and bonus will be gone." All of them became very still.

"Good," Nan said. She looked at the one who had spoken. "You. Come here." He came up to her. "Strip!"

He looked at her, obviously weighing his options. In the end he must have decided the money was too good to ignore. He began to undress. In a minute he was nude.

Several women hooted and hollered. "Nice cock!" one exclaimed.

Nan told the women to fully examine every inch of his naked form, and to write down a score on their scorecards, grading his face, his abs, his balls, his cock and his ass. All the guy could do was stand there, shut up, arms at his side, as they toured his body with their luring gazes. After a while all of the women had thoroughly scanned every part of his frontal endowments. Nan then had him turn around so they could have a long look at his ass. When all of them had their full of his naked butt, she had him then turn again to the front. She brought out a measuring device and pulled it along his rod. "71/2 inches" she informed the seated women.

"Now ladies, to really understand what his body is all about you may now suck his cock, his balls and smack his ass; however, do not make him come --yet. "

One at a time all 10 women took his balls and cock into their mouths. They sucked away, but never all the way. And all the ass smacks turned his butt bright red. By the end, the guy's face showed he was desperate for a release. But it wasn't allowed. Not yet. He was told to return to the line, stand with his hands to his side, and be quiet.

He groaned, but complied. "Wait there like that! We want your body to be fully available for viewing."

One by one each man was made to undress and be subjected to the suck, smack, measure and grading arrangement.

The women had a great time. The whole time they were laughing, shouting, using all kinds of dirty expressions. They loved making the guys embarrassed and aching for a release.

Nan joined in and reveled in her power over each and every guy. But Nan especially enjoyed ravaging Arnold. She took extra time with him. She particularly liked measuring his cock. "Mmm," she said, "a wonderfully satisfying 8 3/4 inches!" She took her time sucking his engorged rod, indeed, she got lost in the pleasure of it. Finally, she stopped just in time. He whimpered for her to finish. But she wouldn't do it. She relished the control she had over him. "You will have to wait, until I allow it!" He gritted his teeth and looked at the ceiling. How wonderful to have such a hold over him, she told herself.

Finally, all 10 guys had been thoroughly examined, groped, and graded. By that time they were all rock hard and back in line. While the guys just stood there as moaning, luscious visual treats, the women, in no great hurry, tallied the scores. It was time to grade each one, 1-10.

Eventually, Nan asked the rest of the women. "Gals, who is the one with the best body score?"

Fingers started pointing. Nan traced each finger and then nodded happily--the fingers pointed at Arnold. Her favorite.

Nan smiled. "Good choice. He is a fine piece of ass."

The women laughed and hooted. "What can we do with him now?"

Arnold gulped. What now? he wondered.

But first Nan announced the grade for each guy. At the end, she added:"But they are all fine pieces of ass!"

The gals agreed.

"OK," Nan announced. "I do have a special treat!" Nan went over to Arnold and pulled him out of line by grabbing his cock. She moved him to the very center of the line and much closer to the other women.

She addressed all of the men.

"Boys--you have been instructed to appear here today for many reasons, but most importantly so that we, your superiors, can provide you with something very special. It is a means of pleasure we women have thought about for a while. It is now time to make it happen."

She stood, and began moving down the line of guys, looking every bit like a drill sergeant, if a terribly sexy one.

"Each one of you were hired for very particular reasons. Yes, a degree of intelligence was part of it, as well as adequate skills. But most of all it was your sexy bodies. We women enjoy having hot men to ogle and to use as we wish. "

Many of the women clapped in agreement. "Damn right!" one shouted.

The men looked on mutely, red faced with need, some open mouthed at the brashness of the females.

"But, it can be frustrating at times because when an urge strikes us, you hunks of man meat might be out of reach. So, we want a level of control that exceeds what exists currently."

She turned around, and went over to a table on which had been placed a number of small boxes. She opened one of them and pulled out a device. It looked like it was formed from soft rubber. One half of it was a circular band, and the other part was a small tab or handle. She also pulled out what was some kind of remote control.

Nan looked at Arnold straight in the eye. He could hardly breath. It was like the accumulated lust of the women had been gathered together and dropped on his chest. But all the energy from the women also thrilled him. Something inside him badly wanted their desire to overwhelm him...He looked past Nan at the 9 other women seated there. Their eyes danced with excitement. Many of them were licking their lips. In his mind flashed a memory of the hands of Nan and Susan, their wonderfully soft fingers on his balls, his cock. It had felt so damn good...

He felt his cheeks burning. His heart was racing.

His fingers were twitching due to nerves. Now all the women bent closer.

Nan came up to him, looked down and stared. "Lovely, hard cock. Nothing better!" She grabbed it with her hand and stroked it a few times.

Then she raised the device.

She widened the flexible circular ring, slipped it along his cock, then over and behind his balls. There the rubber contracted, grabbed snugly and the device sat firmly in place.

She raised the remote control.

"Ladies, with this we will have even more control over our male subordinates, even at a distance. They could be 50 feet away and still be affected!"

The women all clapped.

She pressed a button and there came a faint humming sound. It was quiet by design, so that it could be deployed in the general public. A woman could have her male dressed, out in public, and still furtively play with his cock.

The effect of the device on Arnold showed in the rush of red on his face and in his cock and balls. They became brighter red and larger. He started to twitch and breath heavier. All of the women were fixated on the sight, their eyes locked on his ever expanding genitals.

"Wow--so hot!" one of the gals exclaimed.

"Fantastic!" another one said.

Nan was thrilled. She pressed the control and made the device vibrate faster.

The mouths of the women were drooling as they saw precum start dripping from his cock.

Arnold writhed. His eyes closed, lost in pre-orgasmic waves of pleasure.

Nan was inwardly ecstatic. Here she was gaping at a gorgeous naked man, fully in her control, making him involuntarily respond to her, in front of a room of fully clothed women. What could possibly be more exciting?

Nan turned to the group of women. "Shall I continue--all the way?" she asked gleefully.

"Hell yea!! " three of them shouted in unison. "Make him come!"

Pleased, Nan re-focused on Arnold. She stared at the precum oozing from his cock. She watched as he tried to hold back, but she kept the vibrating apace.

No, she thought. You are not in control of your body. It is mine now! She loved watching the tension building on his face. He was so close...

Suddenly, a jet of cum erupted from him, striking one of the seated women in the face. His hips twitched and another rope of cum flew and saturated the shirt of another woman. A third burst missed everyone, hit the metal lockers and flowed down.

Arnold' s knees buckled. He dropped to his knees on the floor.

He was too much in a fog to hear the applause.

As he kneeled in a stupor, Nan said, "Okay, all you gals, grab a device and have fun!"

In short order all the men had a vibrator in place and the women turned on their remote controls.

Nan sat back comfortably, overjoyed at the scene. She loved every moment, as the room was filled with ribald comments, screaming delights, the moans of the men and yells of satisfaction by the women. One by one each male was brought over the edge.

When it was all over, the locker room was covered with male essence and all the men sat on the floor totally depleted.

The women were all giddy.

"Wow! That was fantastic!" someone exclaimed.

Even though all the men were exhausted, their work was not done. The men were thrown towels and instructed to clean it all up, as the women watched.

Nan said, "FYI, this whole event has been captured on video. " She pointed up at the camera on the wall. "Feel free to watch it at home and please share it with all your girlfriends. And all the information gathered today will be kept, so that every woman can be reminded of the assets each guy offers."

"This is the best company in the world!" one of the gleeful women declared.