Satisfying Mrs. Farnham

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After minutes of my hand rhythmically stroking and tugging his penis shaft his hand gripped my bum hard to pull me against him. His penis suddenly became rock hard in my hand. He thrust forward so his penis head almost poked against Sally's belly. He made that half grunt -- half snarl men make when they cum as his cock jerked in my hand and his semen spurted over his wife's belly.

Satisfied, he staggered back panting. I watched his semen trickle down Sally's belly to catch in her cunt hair. A long strand of semen was dangling from his swinging still half erect penis. Sally used her panties to wipe off the strand of semen from his penis and from her body. Then she handed me her semen-soaked panties.

"Keep my knickers to play with" she said with a laugh. "I've got a spare pair in my bag."

We dressed, then with Sally looking as elegant as before the three of us left the classroom behind us and headed back to the marquee. A St. Matilda's girl wandered by with her tray of drinks. Sally took a glass of Prosecco, downed it in one gulp then took another glass.

"Thank you so much." Sally said, turning to me. "You were so kind. I really enjoyed that trip down memory lane. We'd love to return the favour, at our place."

"We'll be in touch" Sally's husband said with a grin, and making that gesture of closing his thumb and forefinger into a ring and bobbing his hand again.

"You're very welcome," I replied.

Then, holding her husband's hand, with a twirl of her hips that swung her frock round her legs, Mrs. Farnham and her husband strolled away into the crowd of guests.

12