Satisfying the Concubines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Griselda shuddered as his cum flowed into her womb as she blushed. She didn't know if she was knocked up or not but she didn't care. She loved feeling his thick pulsing cock deep inside her stuffing her womb to the brim. She felt his mouth leaving marks on her breasts as she sat up. Smiling down at him as she moaned feeling his cock finally stop pumping her with cum. Looking down she ran a hand down her round belly as she looked like she was about to give birth with how swollen her belly was. She blushed thinking about bearing his child and how her body would change. Arvan seemed to read her mind as he groped her tits and began pounding away at her cunt once more.

"You are going to be my personal cum dump breeder." He said growling near her ear. His hips drove his cum deeper and deeper into her body as her eyes fluttered into her skull. She couldn't even form words as she had a barrage of orgasms race through her body. Nearly collapsing onto him once more if not for the sudden magical bindings that wrapped around her neck and pulled her hands up and behind her. Lust filled her eyes as Arvan gave her ass another spank followed by another moan.

"Use me however you wish, master." She said before she felt his cock start pounding away at her cunt. She felt some of his cum leaking out of her pussy but knew that he was going to pump a lot more inside her. Her hands pulled up behind her as she was trapped mounted on him until he banished the magical ropes away. Arvan kept spanking her ass again and again as he bounced her on his cock. Her belly and breasts bouncing from each thrust as he held her. His thick engorged cock swelling up before blasting her womb with load after load of fresh hot cum. The two never took a break as they fucked for the rest of the day into the night.

When Arvan finally pulled Griselda off his cock she slumped onto the bed. Her entire body blushing as she laid there fucked into a unconscious state and recovered. Arvan gave her a kiss before leaving the chamber. Making his way down into the tavern as he found Cassandra pouring herself a cool ale. The dark elf glanced up at him and smiled as she poured another ale, her not bothering to wear anything as she walked just right to make her tits bounce for Arvan. "So my master, what is your next plan? Taking the surface dwellers tavern must not be all that you had in mind." She said in her sultry voice as she straddled him. Grinding her pussy against his cocks as her breasts were a mere inch away from his face.

"Well first I want to conquer this town. It will make a fine base for us when our conquest begins. However it will need to be defended and I don't trust the city guards to do it." Arvan said as he took his tankard and drank some of the cool ale. Feeling it run down his throat before he gave Cassandra's ass a firm smack.

"Well who did you have in mind?" Cassandra said, setting her tankard down as she rolled her hips up and down his cock. Leaving a glistening line of honey along his shaft as she bit her lower lip.

"The werewolves." Arvan said as he saw Cassandra think for a moment. Then she smiled as she leaned in and kissed Arvan as she raised her body up and lowered herself on his cock. Moaning into his mouth as their tongues danced together as she slammed her hips down driving his cock deeper and deeper until his tip touched her cervix.

"Oh?" She said through moans as she was struggling to take his whole cock. "And how do you plan on convincing them to do that?" She said as his fat tip was pushing against her cervix, something she couldn't force open on her own. Arvan grabbed her hips as he slammed her down driving his cock into her womb as Cassandra screamed in pleasure. Her pussy gushing over him as she began bouncing on his cock as her hands reached around to his back digging into his flesh.

"Well I was going to talk to them. If that doesn't work then I'll challenge their alpha for control of the pack. If it's a male ill annihilate him with magic, if it's a woman ill turn her into a new slut." He said as he felt Cassandra's pussy tighten around his cock. He saw a slight look of jealousy in her eyes as she began slamming herself down onto him faster and faster.

"Mmm fuck your cock easily knocks the three of us out and leaves you unsatisfied master. I wonder how many of us you're going to need before you always have a warm pussy to stuff this cock in, or a tight little ass that will wrap around your cock, and even a pair of lips or tits to fuck." Cassandra said, moaning out every other word as she was rapidly bouncing on his cock. She felt Arvan rolling his thumb over her clit as he began sucking on one of her breasts. Her mind went hazy as she wanted him more than the other sluts that he had. No she needed him, the thought of going a few hours without his cock making her mind go blank or without filling her with cum was enough to drive her crazy.

Arvan spanked her ass each time she bounced on his impressive cock. Each spank left a nice mark on her ass as he bounced her up and down. Her obsidian colored skin began to turn a deeper and deeper shade as bruises formed on her rear. She was to busy moaning to care as she continued slamming herself up and down his cock. Her mind going blank with pleasure from his hand on her ass, his thumb rolling over her clit, his mouth suckling on her breast and nipple, all the while his cock was reshaping her insides about to breed her. He moaned loudly as his cock swelled within her before he slammed hard into her. His thick cock swelling before he blasted her womb with another massive hot load of cum.

Cassandra moaned as she felt her womb rapidly filling with cum. She blushed turning an even deeper shade of purple as her fingers dragged over her rapidly swelling womb. She made sure to take a fertility potion before Arvan started breeding her. She wanted to be the first to bear his child and even though there were a few side effects to the potion she didnt care. She moaned as she felt his cock swell her as she growled down at him. "Don't think that you are done after just one load master." She said leaning forward forcing his breasts into his face. "You are not done until I am done."

12