Satisfying The Hunger Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexual misadventures of Prof. Lara Croft cont.
3.2k words
4.8
3.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_incubus
s_incubus
15 Followers

ꟷ THE MOVIE ꟷ

When Lara entered the dark movie theater, the picture had already been playing for half an hour. She didn't care about the movie though; the entertainment she was looking for was a different kind.

The hunger had been striking again lately and it had to be satisfied. Two weeks had passed since she banged the motorcycle gang. She was confident that would still her appetite at least for two months. However, the early cravings starting the day before had proven her wrong. It was during a lecture at the university when basic urges kicked in. Fortunately, a student was giving a presentation when she caught herself unconsciously rubbing her legs together while sitting in a cross-legged position behind the desk. When she realized she had been doing it for minutes, soaking her underwear in lustful wetness, getting herself more and more excited, a small shiver went down her spine. A second shock caught her off-guard when the realization came that she had been literally masturbating in front of the whole class. Not that anyone had detected her public licentiousness, but even the thought that she unawarely pleasuring herself was enough to cause a small panic. Lust had taken control over her, even though for a little while. She knew from experience that if she didn't take care of it as soon as possible, its rule over her body would increase day by day, finally causing an eruption most scandalously, ruining the name Croft, making it a target of ridicule and insult.

So once again she had to think of a way of getting these animalistic cravings out of her system. The late-night matinee of a Scandinavian art film at a small, run-down movie theater was the perfect hunting ground for sex-crazed Lara. She examined the room from behind the back row and saw that the audience consisted of an elderly gentleman, who had already fallen asleep in his chair; a harmless wino nibbling at his bottle whom the theater owner must have let in so he doesn't get soaked by the heavy rain pouring outside; a young couple that was doing a much more innocent version what Lara was planning on doing with her victim; and bingo, a single guy, who most probably was a fine-arts student at the university.

Having acquired her target for the evening, Lara couldn't hold back a mischievous smile. Although the salon was generally dark from the black and white movie, she couldn't risk being recognized in a flash of a bright scene, so she put on her elegant mask with lace flower motifs and began slowly walking down the aisle. The knock of her high heels was muffled by the stained carpet as her figure slanted past the wino, who murmured something unintelligible that might have been a vulgar compliment. She went and sat straight next to the art student, who at first was startled by this woman's choice of seating in direct violation of his private space, since there were numerous empty seats as far as he could see, but didn't complain when he saw her attractive shape under the dim light. Stealing a glance at her long enough to make out the thin figure under the raincoat and the black mask with floral embroidery his attention helplessly shifted from the complex criticism of the post-modern human relations on the screen to this mysterious vamp who appeared from nowhere.

As if she was doing the most natural thing in the world, Lara untied the strap of her coat and stripped out of the wet garment, pealing it off her shoulders as she reclined elegantly to display all the secrets of her voluptuous body to her non-suspecting victim, only to reveal that she was practically naked under it. The boy froze in his seat when he saw that all she was wearing was an expensive-looking brassiere that only had a frame encircling the canvas of her perfectly shaped breasts and a see-through tulle gently laying on top of them with carefully placed slits for the erect nipples to peek through; a garter belt holding the black lace stockings with tense straps, and matching panties that he soon would realize, failed to cover her trimmed landing strip.

Lara quickly understood that she may have burnt the boy's circuitry by this unexpected display of nudity and that she had to take the lead if she wanted anything to happen soon.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked him nonchalantly, hoping he would come to his senses.

The only answer the boy could come up with was a nod.

"Good," she said short and satisfied. "Drop the pants."

"Beg your pardon?"

"Honey, I'm horny like a bitch in heat, and you're the lucky lottery winner. If you fail to drop your pants in the next three seconds you'll miss the fuck of your life. And I mean it. You'll never experience the act of fucking as you will with me. So what's it gonna be?"

She must have been very persuasive, for rushing with clumsy fingers the boy managed to pull down his pants and boxers to his ankles before his time went out, revealing a hard, throbbing erection, which was not very impressive. It didn't matter for Lara though. Her mastery of the arts of sexual pleasure was so thorough that she had various techniques for every size of man, satisfying both herself and her partner to the maximum extent regardless of the physical attributes of the genitalia. Through years of training and practice, she had gained the ultimate control over all her individual pelvic muscles which she could move with the finesse and agility that would compare to the manual capabilities of a piano virtuoso.

"Clever choice," she commented before she knelt between the boy's legs and started lapping and licking the hard member with her spread tongue as if it was an ice cream cone. The boy couldn't believe that this gorgeous woman who didn't exist in his life a couple of minutes ago was devouring his cock right now. It was too dark to see what she was doing but it felt incredible. By the feel of it, he imagined that she had his mushroom head between her pouting full lips and was pushing the tip of her tongue against his slit. Soon she took his whole shaft in her mouth, and he felt the soft pressure of her lips right down at his base. The head was being forced to curve down by something which he could only picture as the entrance of her esophagus. He was amazed by the fact that she didn't show even the faintest sign of a gagging reflex when her cheek contracted and she started massaging his cock with a swallowing motion.

"Good Lord, you're gonna make me cum.." he moaned when her head was bobbing back and forth. Her timing was perfect. Just when he was about to pass the point of no return she let go of his member with a popping sound, leaving it marble hard in the air, covered with a coat of shimmering saliva.

"Oh no, you don't. Not till I say so." Lara replied undoing the frontal clip holding her bra. She didn't even bother removing it before she took the pole of his lust between her soft, supple breasts. The smooth velvet skin of her sizable orbs caressed his excitement ever so gently. She was pressing her tits together, squeezing him in between mammary pillows meanwhile knobbing on her grape-like nipples. He couldn't take it any longer. Just when the head of his cock was lost in Lara's cleavage his balls started pumping their loadout. Lara felt him pulsing rhythmically and the warm liquid containing his seed being emptied between her boobs. After a couple of spasms the milky, thick goo began oozing out of her cleavage, collecting on her chest. Still pressing her orbs together Lara took a lap, tasting it.

"You came early, lover boy. Mmmm but lucky for you, you taste fine." She let go of her tits and stood up. The remaining cum was running down her chest to her belly. She placed one foot on the chair to his left and the other one to the one on his right, standing tall above him. Spreading her legs farther and farther apart she slowly lowered herself down onto his lap. When her thighs touched the armrests she was doing a perfect split. Although the boy had just come his cock was still erect and was poking against Lara's dripping wet pussy lips.

"Now, lover boy begins the part you won't forget your whole life."

***

Drops of horny female excitement were running down Lara Croft's swollen folds, dripping onto her victim's throbbing, fully erect cock, occasionally forming hair-thin bridges of glistening liquid. Teasing the boy was secondary to her. She was edging herself. These escapades were all about her satisfaction. Admittedly, she liked driving men and sometimes even women crazy, but when it came to casual sex, her own needs came first.

Right now, she was feeling the head of this young boy's penis pushing her pussy lips slightly apart, which filled her loins with a tingling sensation of ever-growing anticipation. Her hands were on both sides of his head, holding it steady without any force, making him look her in the eyes. Seeing the inexperienced excitement in his gaze, she recognized his desire of pushing his hips forward to gain full entrance to her wet, tight canal.

"Don't move a muscle!" she calmly ordered him, prohibiting the slightest control over the situation. She wasn't going to allow him to spoil everything just because he was a rookie.

Slowly relaxing her inner thigh muscles she let her frame descend a couple of inches onto his member, only permitting the head to go inside her warm sex. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling for a while. She then started to slightly gyrate her pelvis in a clockwise rotation with a mastery that would put the most professional oriental belly dancer to envy. This motion caused the most sensitive parts of their skins to glide over each other, stimulating the dermal receptors, and sending impulses along their nerves which was interpreted as intense pleasure by their brains.

"Shhhhh... easy...." Lara calmed the boy down who was getting more and more excited by her vaginal polishing treatment.

Taking deep breaths, the boy finally understood that he probably would get the most satisfaction out of this if he obeyed and let her do whatever she wanted with him, to him. That's when he first felt the suction of her pussy. At first, it was very tender, barely noticeable. It gradually became stronger and stronger, and after a couple of minutes, he felt his cock being pulled by this woman's unearthly vagina. He couldn't believe it. Looking at her masked face he saw her biting her lower lip, clearly in a state of deep concentration to perform a difficult movement.

"Mmmmhhh" she finally sighed showing she was enjoying this as much as he did. Her dark silhouette in front of the bright screen was revealing her lascivious curves, illuminating the sides of her perfect-sized breasts, outlining her hourglass waist as she increased her speed and depth of penetration.

Lara Croft was athletic and extremely flexible, however, she had her limits, and her current position didn't allow the penetration depth she wanted. Reaching down with her right hand she took hold of the boy's balls. She gently cupped them for a while, weighing them in her palm, in the process making him go insane. She then pulled them up, making clear that she wanted him to lift his pelvis from the seat.

"Aaaaaahhhh...!" she moaned in contentment when the boy obeyed and entered her with all his length. "Stay there," she said before she started pumping her hips up and down in a twerking motion hammering her pussy onto his marble hard cock five times a second.

"Nnnngghh! Shit! Oh shit!" Lara moaned loudly, showing no concern about whether or not the other people in the audience could hear anything. The boy was grinding his teeth together to keep himself from early ejaculation, to which this woman most probably wouldn't react kindly.

Slap slap slap... The sound of his scrotum whipping her perineum was echoing in the movie salon. Her rhythmically dangling tits were deeply hypnotizing. He felt himself closing to a second orgasm when Lara suddenly stopped and reached for her rear. Several loud popping sounds were heard one after another before she threw a long, bumpy object to the next seat. It was a large anal toy. Did she have that thing all the time in her ass? he asked himself, but his thoughts were interrupted by Lara's next move.

Leaning back Lara pulled her legs together and placed them on the back of his seat. Now those shapely pillars dressed in black silken stockings were stretching on both sides of his head. The wino who was enjoying the wild display of her torso from several rows back earlier protested this with a curse, for the only thing he could see now from where he was seated were Lara's feet clad in expensive high heels.

"Your turn honey. Show that slutty pussy a good time." She said grabbing the armrests to brace herself. The boy didn't need much encouragement. He started reaming her pussy with all his might, partly to show his gratefulness for such an amazing experience and partly to try to impress her with his strength and stamina. He was imagining that if he did a job well enough, maybe she would consider a second time.

Lara wasn't thinking of next time. She was enjoying this time, here and now. "Good boy... good boy! Yesss! Fuck! Oh, that's good!" She was pleased with the young lad's enthusiasm. It happened too often that a man thought of himself to be the perfect sex machine that only turned out to be a single shooter. It didn't matter if her partner came fast, in fact, she loved having cum in or on her, but only as long as he was ready to go again in no time. And this one had proven himself worthy by being able to fuck her with all high might with his first load still wet on her chest. She decided to reward this by reaching forward and giving him a long, wet, french kiss, her tongue wrestling with his.

"Keep on fucking me like this and I'll even let you through the back door," she whispered to his ear. "Do you want it? Do you want to shove it in my tight little ass?" she teased him more to which the boy could only answer with a nod. "Yes? Do you want to put it in my ass? Ask nicely, like a good boy." she teased him more. She was playing as if wasn't her who did the invitation.

"M...may I...?" he stuttered.

"May you, what, lover boy?" Lara grabbed his head again with both hands, pulling him closer till their temples touched. "Did you want to ask me something?" She was looking deep into his eyes, into his soul.

"May I... mmmh.... put it there? Oh shit!"

"Nnnnh.... nnnhh... You have to be more specific than that my dear. Ahhhh.... aaaaahhhh...."

"AAhhhh! AAhhhh! May.... May I put shove my cock deep into your tight ass?" He came out as if he was ejaculating the words.

Lara almost came. "Hhhaah! Nnnhh! Oh my! Nnnh! What a naughty boy!" she exclaimed falsely. "But since you asked so nicely..."

She stood up from his lap and sat down in the next seat. That's when she saw the young couple that had been quietly petting her in the first row until she was screaming in pleasure. They were masturbating each other watching Lara fuck her boy toy for the evening. She blew them a kiss before she slouched in her seat and pulled her legs up over her shoulders in the most inviting position, presenting her rear for the heavy pounding.

"Here you go, naughty boy. It's yours. Take it." she said while she smeared her leaking pussy juice over her anus with one hand, lubricating the pouting entrance. "And one more thing..." she stopped him as he was eagerly preparing himself for the anal fuck of his life "Don't be gentle" she added smirking. The boy smiled back while he guided his cock to Lara's glistening ass hole.

When the mushroom head poked against the tight orifice Lara let out an anticipating moan. When he pushed it a little further the clenching sphincter opened like a flower letting him into her most secret of secrets. Her rectum had been well lubricated for the anal toy she had been carrying inside her so he glided smoothly balls deep inside her canal.

"Oh my god!" Lara faked a surprise. "You are so deep inside me!! That's the best thing I've ever felt in my life!!" she lied playfully. "Naughty boy, please fuck me! Please fuck my ass!! I want you to... No, I need you to drill my slutty tight ass..."

The boy was finding her dirty talk extremely arousing. He started pulling back and pushing forth while her rectal muscles were squeezing his shaft so delightfully. He was up to full speed in no time. While he was pounding her with all his strength, leaning forwards for the utmost penetration, he was bearing his weight with his hands on Lara's ankles. Meanwhile, she was playing with her clit with one hand and knobbing her nipple with the other one.

"Oh yessss! Deeper!! Aaaaah!! Deeper!! Take that ass baby! Make it yours!"

Both of their naked bodies were glistening under the artificial light of the projector. The wino had tried to change his seat for one with a better view but was only able to approach a couple of rows. Giving up on it he was starting to enjoy the rhythmic movements of Lara's spread legs and feet in the air where dust particles were hanging in the bright light.

"You're so tight... Aaahhh!! I can't hold it anymore... Fuck!!!" the boy warned her.

"Oohhh! You've done well... NNNgh! naughty boy. You may cum in my aaaahhh ahhhhh aaaaahhssss..." Her body began quaking under the waves of orgasm. At the same time, she felt his warm seed being squirted into her bowels. Her spasms were milking the last drop of cum from his convulsing cock. It took several minutes before the shaking and shuddering subsided. The boy had let his weight down on Lara and was laying on top of her. Content with the warm goo in her rectum, and the boy's cock plugging the entrance Lara came a second time just from the thought of the slutty position she was in. This one was less intense but lasted longer. She hummed in ecstasy while she came, her face in blissful agony.

The movie was over. As the credits scrolled down she pushed the boy off her and gathered her things together.

"Will I ever see you again?" the boy murmured tiredly.

"Who knows naughty boy. Maybe on another movie night..." she kissed his forehead and walked out of the row.

"Slutty whore heh heh heh..." the wino shouted at her with an ugly grin on his face.

"Aww... Why thank you, dear." Lara winked at him before she went out of the salon.

s_incubus
s_incubus
15 Followers