Satisfying The Hunger Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" she jested before she started the roller-coaster ride on his erection. She was twisting, turning, rolling, twirling, pulling, pushing, grinding, sliding, gliding, riding, and doing all with six degrees of freedom. Bill didn't have the slightest chance. He came inside her, pumping his balls empty. Yet Lara didn't stop. She was on the verge of climax and she intended to stay there, enjoying it for a long while. Her kegel muscles were so strong that she didn't allow Bill's cock to go flaccid. Clenching forcefully on it she blocked the blood flow in his penis.

Seeing his partner in agony, Marv soon came to Bill's aid. With his recuperating shaft in his hand, he approached Lara from behind and pushed his dick inside her anal entrance.

"Oh yes! That's it, baby. I needed that. Push it in. Fuck me in the ass!" she moaned out.

Marv pushed in but Lara was not slowing down. Finding himself trapped inside her like his partner Bill, Marv suddenly realized that there was no taming this she-beast. Pushing his heavy frame on her, trying to trap her between their bulky bodies Marv leaned forward. Lara was like a ferocious cat in a cage writhing wildly sandwiched between them. Both men were spent, but Lara continued using their bodies to pleasure herself for almost an hour. When she finally fainted herself she had lost the count of her orgasms.

Bill and Marv came back to their senses half an hour later. Both their dicks were in pain. They dressed up and carried Lara back inside her car.

"Marv, could you check the glove compartment for the cheque," Bill asked as he was straightening Lara's dress.

"Yep, here it is. Hey, there's also a note here. Listen to this." he read:

"Thanks for the ride boys. Sorry if I was a little rough on you. Here's the money we agreed upon plus a little tip. I'm sure you deserved it. XXX Lara"

12