Satisfying Three Monster Cocks

Info
A hotel room, three big cocks, one husband.
1.4k words
4.19
7.6k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying on my back, my husband eating my pussy and teasing my asshole when into our room walked a completely nude black guy, his huge dick swinging as he walked.

I screamed, "What the fuck! who the fuck are you!"

He just smiled. My husband interrupted:

"it's OK hun, this is your birthday treat from me ... tonight, that cock over there, all 12 inches of it, are yours to do with what you want."

He smiled and went back to licking my now sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck me" I thought, he's giving me a free pass to do what I want with this huge fucking cock! My mind got ahead of itself ... I visualised everything I'd always fantasized about doing with a big black knob ... and I had fantasized a lot. My husband knew I had a thing for big cocks and I'd told him I often thought about big black dicks when I masturbated.

All the time, my husband just kept on licking and licking. "Oh fucking hell". I was in ecstasy ... my pussy being licked and my eyes transfixed on that beautiful black dick and balls swinging hypnotically from side to side.

My husband whispered, "do you want to suck the end of that fat dick".

I looked back down at him and nodded. "Hun I want to lick it so much ... it's so fucking beautiful and so fucking big!"

Suck it hun he said "I want to watch you kiss the end of his massive knob"

Those words were too much for me ... I closed my eyes and screamed "Fucking hell I'm cumming!!

When I opened my eyes he had straddled me. I could no longer see my husband, but I could feel he was still eating my pussy. All I could see now was a close up view of that gorgeous dick nestled between my big white titties. Fuck that looked sexy. His dick smelt fucking amazing ... I licked the tip with my tongue ... his dick tasted fucking gorgeous.

I looked up at him and for the first time could admire his muscular body ... he looked like a top athlete. I reached around to grab his ass ... it was like granite, so hard and strong. "Fuck me, you are hot" I moaned.

But wait a moment, I listened carefully and heard our bedroom door open once again.

My gaze momentarily left that beautiful cock to look over to the door. I could not believe what I saw. Two completely nude latino men walked in, and one was hung like a fucking donkey! Oh fuck! I moaned out loud.

Oh hunny I said, you are such a gorgeous husband. "Is all this cock for me?" I asked.

I got no response from my husband, he just flicked his tongue over my clit and asshole without breaking stride.

I reached my arms out either side of the black stud that was straddling me. I could feel his heavy balls sitting on my belly. As I reached out I beckoned to the two new additions, indicating to them I wanted both their cocks. They obeyed my signals and flopped their big, soft knobs into my outstretched hands.

I could barely get my hand around the first guy, but fucking donkey dick was just so big my grip only came half way around his dick.

"You have got the fucking biggest cock I've ever seen" Holy fucking shit I moaned. I could feel both cocks hardening under my grip. I slowly tugged at both those dicks and continued to lick that gorgeous knob between my tits. All the time, my rock hard clit was being flicked back and forth. I moaned loudly.

"I need a cock in my pussy boys ... give me a big hard cock right now!"

In a few seconds that big cock between my tits had moved south ... my husband standing to one side, his cock hard, reaching and massaging my big fat tits. I glanced down between my legs and saw that Olympic athlete standing looking at my shaven pussy, his cock upright to his belly button.

"Oh fuck me you big cocked fucker, fuck me now!"

"Give my little pussy that monster black dick it deserves!"

I opened my legs further, inviting him without words this time, I felt my wet pussy lips parting, like a door opening, exposing my pussy to his hard knob.

Donkey dick moved to position that world record breaking cock above my mouth ... his dick smelt musky and the head of his fat brown cock was oozing natural lubricant. There was no way I was fitting that in my mouth so I just kept pumping away at it with my hand and heavily kissing its head. He was so fucking hard now ... what a fucking monster knob I thought.

In my other hand was a beautiful, but smaller cock ... perhaps 9 inches long. But this guys balls were just huge ... like two tennis balls, tight, shaven, and I guessed full of cum.

To my left was my husband ... his lovely six-inch cock twitching as he began to wank over the sight of his wife in extasy satisfying three huge dicks.

Then I felt it, that glorious feeling of being stretched. I looked between my legs and watched that black dick slowly disappear deep into my saturated pussy. "oh yes, fuck me you sexy bastard. Fuck me good and hard"

He slowly found the most glorious rhythm and then started rubbing my clit with his thumb. "Oh, fucking shit" I moaned

Then with his other hand he reached under my ass and gently slipped the tip of his finger into my bumhole.

I screamed out "That is so fucking rude". "I love it, I fucking love it".

Donkey was throbbing in my hand, the veins on the side of his cock were thick and fat. He needs two hands on that beast I thought. I released the other cock and grabbed donkey with both hands. "I'm gonna milk you fucking dry!" I screamed.

I could hear my pussy gripping that big black pole between my legs ... my clit was ready to burst with extasy.

"Flip her over" said my husband. "She's always wanted two dicks at once"

My heart missed a beat.

I screamed "Give me two big cocks, I want you big boys in my pussy and ass all at once!" "Pleeeaaase!"

Within what seemed like seconds I was on all fours. Beneath me was the first guy, his cock was still inside me ... fuck he was big. He felt twice the size of my husband. Then I felt nine incher pushing up against my bumhole ... Oh fuck, it was actually gonna happen.

"Go easy on me boys ... this is my first time" I whispered.

Then the head popped in, my asshole stretched ... I let out a yelp of pleasure and pain. I'd never felt so full in my entire sexual life. I made eye contact with my husband. Things would never be the same again ... I was taking so much cock!

"Bang me you fuckers, bang me hard with those fucking dicks ... those huge fucking cocks of yours!"

Everything in my pussy and ass was pulsating ... I felt I was going to go off like an explosion! My ass was clenched and full with nine inches of prime latino dick ... my pussy was being pummelled by nearly a foot of black cock ... and donkey dick was twitching at my face, his balls looked so fucking tight!

I knew one fast and hard series of pumps on that huge brown dick would make him explode ... "cum you hung fucker, show me what you've got big boy" I panted. I pushedback hard on those two dicks behind me ... Oh fuck ... Oh fuck ..."I'm cumming" I screamed.

It felt like I was shitting, pissing and cumming all at once. I think I passed out for a second, my eyes rolled back into my head ... "I love fucking big dicks!" I screamed as I watched a huge stream of cum pump out of donkey's cock ... then another pump, and another. At the same time I felt my pussy fill with cum and my ass cheeks were drizzled with what felt like gallons of hot spunk.

When I awoke I was alone with my husband ... did that actually happen I thought? Did I really satisfy all three of those monster dicks? ... or was it just my recurring fantasy?

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mellynas
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Love the way you read the story. So fucking hot. I would love to taste your ass on those cocks. They can pound your ass then ATM me and fuck the shit out of my mouth!!!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Fucking hot, I would love to have the woman fart all of that cum from her cunt and ass into my hungry mouth, oh fuck!!!

Share this

Similar Stories

Tim, Chrissy, and their friend Mike Tim watches his wife suck the perfect cock of another man.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Our Big Cock Threesome: The Prelude The prelude to Jess & my first threesome with a huge cock.in Fetish
William Finds Love Pt. 01 William gets dating advice from his friend Amanda.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Honeymoon Cuckold Pt. 01 My wife surprised me by bringing home a black man.in Fetish
Our Big Cock Threesome: The Deed Jess & my first threesome with a huge cock.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories