Saturday

Story Info
In a free use world, read about a family's Saturday at home.
1.5k words
4.06
44.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, so why is Ned not arresting Cersei?" Lisa asked her father. "It seems he would have no problems if he just did that."

"It's difficult. I don't want to spoil, of course, but he's a good guy---to a fault." He slid two fingers in and out of her pussy, exploring it as she sat with her legs over his.

"And why does Robert not notice that his kids don't have brown hair?"

"Basically because he's a drunken moron." Steve knew a lot about Game of Thrones. He circled over Lisa's clit with his thumb, soliciting a moan. Pleasuring each other while watching shows was something they did instead of being on their phones. Instead of Lisa being on her phone, mainly. Steve went back in with two fingers, forming a sort of hook.

When the episode was over Lisa asked her father if he wanted to watch another one. "If you get me off first."

Highlighted by the sound of occasional absent moans (Lisa was on her phone), Steve was pumping into his daughters pussy, her ass up on the couch. Her panties were still hastily pulled down over her thighs, her shirt still on. Her dad held her firmly by the hips and used her as was his right. Thrusting into his daughter's wet folds, he became more and more the animal, more and more full of lust. Until, still inside her, he came.

"Alright, let's see it," Lisa said. "There's eight seasons, right?"

In the bedroom Steve's Wife, Linda, was being eaten out by her son, Lisa's brother, Adam. She was looking at furniture online. She always was wanting a new bed, her nightstand was out of style. She wondered if Steve and Adam would build an Ikea thing. They had before, but she was doubtful if they would screw together her nightstand. Maybe if she let Adam fuck her at night. She bit her lip; Adam just picked up the pace. Maybe Steve would get on board with Ikea if she showed him prices for a pre-assembled nightstand.

She put the furniture on the back-burner and switched back to the long email she was writing to her new client. These people had asked so many questions, she had had to write them all down in a to-do list, work through them all. Linda had been writing this all day with no end in sight. At least Adam had listened to the details of her plight and offered himself up. He picked up the pace again and she came with convulsions before writing down a single word.

Then Adam pulled her to the edge of the bed, standing up in front of her and putting his big dick in. His turn. As the words flowed out of her fingers her son thrust in and out of Linda, giving her the inspiration for many a boring paragraph of PR jargon that the world would forget in two months. It felt good to write while being manhandled, thrust in and out of, used. When her son came in her, she resolved to finish the email when somebody would be fucking her again.

An hour or so later Lisa received a guest. Her friend, Emma, came over, as planned, to study for the Math test. Lisa was good at Maths, but this time she wanted to score the highest of all the girls in class, for some simple reason: Mr Klein would eat out the best female student. Cheap motivation, some would say, but effective. Sure, the girls had all had Mr Klein before, but usually, as a rule, he did not give head. This was therefore a grand prize, and Lisa wanted to win it. Lisa really liked him too. She blew him for the first time the day after her eighteenth, and fucked him dozens of times since.

They studied in the living room, where Adam took Emma in his lap and groped and fingered her. The older Adam tried once or twice to give math advice, but his answers always sounded like questions; he was not really sure of anything. As soon as Emma reached a climax he got up. "Math is boring," he declared, and said he would go over to the Masons. Mrs Mason, ten years older than Lisa's and Adam's mother, was a favorite fuck of his. He was told to have fun and the girls could study in peace. They put vibrators in and, over their sweet humming, tried to seriously discuss and regurgitate the topics Mr Klein tried to explain to them.

They came away at least a little smarter. "I just hope my dad will fill me up tonight. He's always so tired," Emma said as she climbed on her bike.

After the sun set, Lisa sat in the kitchen. Not in a chair, but in her mother's lap, her legs over her mothers. Linda was idly fingering her daughter while on the phone with her sister, whom Lisa knew as Aunt Cassie. They sat in front of the table; Lisa had agreed to cut up the vegetables in exchange for pleasantries.

"Well, Cassie, dad's done plenty in his time, right? There's an end to everything. And mom can still suck him off. And us, if we visit." The doctor had ordered Lisa's grandfather not to actively engage in sexual activities, which was a pity. Lisa had only had him once, which had been a great time. But his hip was grating on him, apparently. Like Linda said, there was an end to everything.

The carrot in front of her was dissolving below the knife. They really had to be careful with this. If her mom would do too good a job, that knife could really ruin her orgasm. "No, yeah, I'm just here with Lisa," Linda said. "She's preparing the vegetables while I finger her. Oh, yeah, it's a trade. She loves fingers. But you know that." She did know that. Cassie was more modern; with her assortment of vibrators, inserts, fuck machines. This house was more traditional with those things. Yet Cassie had given Lisa her first vibrator, and it saw regular use. Lisa would bet good money that Cassie had one in right now. Or one of her, Lisa's, cousins.

Lisa finished the carrots before cumming, and she came with a vengeance. Her aunt could hear the moans through her mother's Airpods.

Lisa and Linda finished cooking. There was Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner. The men were called in and the family sat down. The Saturday was reviewed, the food lauded, politics---briefly---discussed. (Lisa had brought them up, but Steve had interjected a loud "Don't even start!" as soon as the word "Congress" fell.)

As was usual for evenings where the whole family stayed at home, they went to the living room as one. The first thing to do was blow jobs. They paired themselves in parent-offspring combinations---Lisa and Steve, Linda and Adam. Then the living room became an orchestra of slobs and sucks. They did that only briefly, before Steve said, "Let me see my wife for a change."

So Steve took Linda from behind on the couch, her facing Lisa, who was receiving the same service from her brother. It was not like the rest of the day's sexual services; this was a proper orgy. Women were moaning, men were groaning, there was definite heat. Nobody was on their phone.

"Look at these children, Linda," Steve said between breaths. "All grown up."

"Yeah," she said seductively. "They know what's good for them."

Adam was thrusting hard into his sister. "We were made for each other." Lisa just giggled as he pounded away at her.

The next switch landed Linda on Adam, and Lisa under Steve.

"Don't go easy on me, daddy," Lisa taunted her dad. He stood on the floor while she was spreading her legs on the couch. Soon she was moaning at him, having gone from her mother to her brother to her father. This day had been very satisfactory. "Auggh, yes!" she screamed. The same cock that had made her was now thrusting away inside of her own pussy, going to fill her up.

Linda was on top of her son. "Yes," she moaned sweetly, "mommy's little boy. There you are." Linda loved, as much she loved her daily quickies, her nightly fantasies. And her boy was always quick to indulge in them with her. "Let me fill you up, please, mommy!" he said, diligently kneading a tit. That made Linda go even faster.

Steve came with a grunt, leaving cum in his daughter as earlier in the day. She giggled at him before taking a scoop with her fingers and putting it in her mouth.

Adam had not cum yet, and Linda was still going up and down on him like an engine cylinder. When he gave a desperate grunt, Linda knew what was imminent, and commanded, "Yes, cum for mommy!"

He did, and both woman were filled up. They turned on the TV for an hour and all went to shower. (In wife/husband and brother/sister pairs, of course.) And that was Saturday.