Saturday Night

Story Info
The first meeting between Daddy and me.
1.6k words
4.14
8.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers

Last week, I was sitting there randomly swiping left or right in complete boredom when I saw his picture. He was drool worthy but what caught my eye was his little snippet...he was looking for some kinky fun. I mean how long had it been since I had more than just vanilla fun. My little kitten needed to purr as she was told what to do by a strong man. No more boys for this kitten were wanted.

Currently? I'm waiting for him to show up at this hole in the wall bar. My choker and bracelets are on just so that he knows it is me. I'm nervous because he wanted me to get there first and order my drink. I truly hope this man does not ghost me because I look on point tonight. I only know this by all the attention my super short black dress is getting tonight.

I glance at the clock and see he should be here any minute now. I touch up my lipstick in my handheld mirror (yes I'm that old fashioned), straighten out my skirt & adjust my cleavage just so.

I feel a slight tap on my shoulder and I start to turn around. A firm hand stops me as he leans down and whispers "No, stay right as you are, baby girl."

My heart skips a beat and my body temperature probably rises a few degrees. I nod slightly and I whisper "Yes sir." I can feel his strength in his first touch and then he pulls my hair to the side and kisses from my bare shoulder up to my ear. As he whispers "Stand up and walk to the empty booth in the back of the room baby girl," he nibbles on my ear lobe.

I slowly get up and do what he says without looking at him. My short skirt flounces up to give the other bar patrons a view of under my skirt. I can hear my date click his tongue in disappointment and I know I'll be paying for that later. My pussy clenches in anticipation of what he may do to punish me tonight. As I get to the empty booth I notice only the hot bartender can see me now. My date slowly walks behind me and as I sit down I make sure no one can see under my skirt that time.

My date then sits down beside me and I can look at him for the first time. I try not to drool at his tight black shirt and tight as tight can be blue jeans. Not to mention his killer blue eyes that are filled with so much lust for my hot ass. He tugs me over to him by pulling on my collar and says "You've been a bit naughty baby girl. I think your first punishment will be to take those sexy, unneeded panties off and hand them to Daddy."

I gasp but do as I'm told. As I hand them to Daddy the shot girl comes up to take our drink order. Daddy barely looks at her and orders us both a drink. The girl winks at Daddy and glares at me but Daddy doesn't notice. He looks at me and just growls in appreciation.

"Baby girl, we are gonna have fun tonight once I get you home" he whispers in my ear. I get goose bumps as I imagine what this stranger beside me can already do to me. I look at him and say "Anything you want Daddy."

That makes him smile and he reaches down between my legs and starts to rub my wet, bare pussy. I try not to moan as he does this in full view of the bartender. "That's my good Baby girl. Now drink your drink so I can have some fun with your body tonight!"

We sit there and small talk as we drink our drinks. I find out we work close to each other in town. I don't tell him my status in my company because too many guys once they find out abuse it. He doesn't tell me either but I suspect he's pretty high ranked in whatever company he is at.

When we are done he gets up and puts out his hand to help me up. I forget about the length of my skirt again and this time I flash the bar my bare ass. Daddy growls and I know that one is gonna hurt. We walk out to the car with his hand guiding me at my collar.

"Baby girl is gonna learn that pussy and ass are mine even if it's just for the night," he said as he slapped my ass outside the bar.

He had texted me the address to where we were gonna have sex that night before he had arried at the bar to save time. It was a house in a quiet part of town. We both left in our cars to meet there in a few minutes.

He arrived moments after I did and came up to my window which was rolled down. He clicked his leash onto my collar and said "Follow me Baby Girl." I did as I was told and followed behind him to the house.

Once inside he continued to lead me by the leash but also hooked my cuff together behind my back. Then he pulled my ponytail backwards to have access to my neck which he gently bit. Then he led me to a room with a huge bed.

"Lean over the bed Baby Girl and prepare for your punishment." My pussy got wetter with his every word and immediately did as I was told. I look behind me to see what my instrument of torture would be tonight. He has a thin bamboo cane in his hand and I know I'm in for a lot of pain and pleasure.

"Let's see five for showing off your panties at the bar and ten for showing your bare ass as we left to the bartender. Plus five just cause I can. Bringing your total to an even twenty lashes tonight unless you move then you will get an extra five each time," he stated as he hit his thigh with the cane.

"As you wish Daddy," I replied as I looked straight ahead. The first swat hit my skirt covered ass. "COUNT Baby girl," he whispered in my ear. "One Daddy," I gasp.

He swats me four more times over my skirt, then he pulls down my skirt. He leans down and attaches a spread bar between my ankles. He then swats my ass five quick hard times. I scream and then move just a bit without realizing it. Daddy pulls my ponytail hard and says "That is five more Baby Girl."

6

My eyes tears up but my pussy is aching for attention and he knows it. He leans over and rubs my pussy just barely not touching my clit. "Are you ready for your last fifteen Baby Girl?" He whispers.

I raise my red ass and beg for more by wiggling. He then starts slowly swatting my ass then gets harder as my ass gets redder and redder. I moan and cry as I get more and more turned on. Once he's finished he gently rubs my ass then flips me over on my back.

"Baby girl, are you ready for your reward now?" He whispers.

He then slowly licks my pussy from ass to clit. He proceeds to rub his index finger up and down following his tongue. I gasp and moan his name over and over again. "That's my Baby girl, just take that reward cause in a few I'm gonna fuck you good and long," he tells me between licks. By the time I'm shaking with pleasure he stands up and picks up my body. He unhooks my cuffs and attaches the wrist cuffs to his bed spread eagle ass up.

He puts me on my knees with the spreader still between my legs. I hear the rip of a condom wrapper and shudder with anticipation.

I feel his heat as he slowly enters my tight pussy with his thick cock. A moan escapes my throat and I feel a slap on my bare ass. I jump just a bit at the slight soreness. Then I settle back down to feel him start to go in and out slowly at first.

"Does that feel good Baby girl?" He asks as he starts to speed up. He then grabs my pony tail and pulls my head up & back. I feel his hot breath on my neck moments before he bites down hard. I know that will leave a mark. I moan at the pure pleasure of it and he swats my ass hard twice more. I'm so turned on that I start to cum on his hard cock.

"That's a good girl, cum hard on Daddy's cock," he commands, making me cum harder still. He spanks my ass and fucks my pussy harder as I cum so hard I start to squirt.

I start to feel him get thicker. I know he's about to cum. He pulls out of my, turns me face up and strokes himself to finish on my breast.

I look up at him and smile. I truly hope this is a more than once occurrence. I get up and get cleaned up. On my way out he winked at me and said "We need to do this again Baby Girl."

I get home and crawl into bed thinking of his hard cock and my red ass....

CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers