Mark's Adventures: Saturday Night

Story Info
Part 2: Marks adventures continue Saturday night.
3.4k words
4.49
4.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At dinner, we were like a couple of teenagers, sitting on the same side of the booth, really close, kissing and snuggling. It was great. After we had ordered, I took my arm from around her shoulders; she gave me a what the hell look, but then I slid my hand up her thigh, unbuttoned her jeans, and slipped my hand in her pants. I slide my hand down and slip two fingers into her pussy. She gasps.

"Don't stop," she tells me.

So I start working my fingers in a little bit at a time. I know my wife takes a minute, but I get her wet and then really start going at it. Starting off smooth and nice, but once it really gets wet, I speed it up. She's enjoying herself, trying not to moan out loud. The waiter comes over and sets our salads down. I smile at him, as does my wife.

"Need anything?" he asks.

"No," Dani says quickly, "we are fine."

He leaves. She grabs the table with both hands, and I feel her cum. I pull my fingers out slowly and pinch her clitoral area; she gasps but smiles at me, then drags me in for a big kiss.

"Jesus, that was great," she tells me. "I have no idea what's come over you, but I like it."

"Me too," I smile back, thinking of Maresol's ass and bald pussycat.

We eat our salads, and our main course comes. We enjoy stealing kisses and having fun conversations for a bit, until Dani starts looking around suspiciously.

"What?" I ask.

"Is anybody around?"

I look; we are in the back corner of the restaurant. There are a few people near us, but not too many. A couple get up and leave, so we are practically alone in our area.

"Not too many are around. No one is looking," I say, still scanning, thinking she saw someone we knew or something.

"Then check this out," she says.

I turn back; she has her left tit out of her shirt and gives the nipple a quick pinch. "Suck it, quick."

I lean over and give it a quick suck and a nibble. She grabs my head and holds it there for a minute,so I keep sucking, then let go.

"Wow!" I tell her.

"Guess it's gotten into me too," she giggles. She reaches down and grabs my cock, which is already getting hard. "Let's get out of here. I think I need you to ram me before we even get home."

I pay the bill quickly, and we make it to the car. We get in, and I start to drive us home. We get out of the parking lot, and I hear, "Hey, babe."

I look, and my wife, Dani, has her top off. Her big, white jugs are just hanging out. Her large pink nipples were hardening in the cold. I almost wrecked the car.

"You like these?" she says, sounding surprised.

"Absolutely!"

"Well, reach over and grab a feel."

So I let go with my right hand and got a feel. I rub one boob, then the other, massaging and cupping. I pinch the nipple, and she sucks in a breath.

"My nipples are so sensitive," she almost moans, "keep it up."

So I pinch and flick and play with her nips. All of a sudden she moans, "Holy shit! I just came."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, it was awesome. Pull over, I need dick."

I pull down a side street and into a park. My wife wastes no time stripping off her pants and staring over at me, saying, "Push your seat back; you had me twice from behind; now I want to ride you."

I push the seat all the way back, and she reaches over and undoes my pants. "Scoot a bit; I don't want to feel your pants, just you." So I lift my buttocks up and let my pants fall to my feet. She climbs over and straddles me. It's a tight fit, but my plump little wife makes it work. She slides down on my engorged cock.

"God, this feels good," she says, bouncing up and down. I am getting beat up by her titties in my face, but I ain't complaining. I slurp a nipple as it goes by. "Yes," she moans, "suck me." I do. I grab her hips and help her ride. She slaps my hands away. "I want to do this."

"What do I do with my hands?" I ask, popping a nipple out of my mouth.

"Play with my ass. Spank me, pinch my nips," she says as she grabs me and kisses me deep.

I have no idea what's come over her; I know what's up with me, but I love it. I grab her ass hard, then, still gripping with my right hand, smack it hard with my left. She moans a little in my mouth and shoves her tongue at me. Her hands go down and pull my shirt up and off. I feel her breasts sliding along my hairy chest.

"I love that," she says. "I love your hairy chest on my sensitive nipples, OH." And she cums.

I haven't, so she keeps going. Her lips lock back on mine. I slide my right hand up and grab her boob, then pinch her nipple. She tongues me harder and speeds up. I smack her ass again, then again. Twisting her nipple, kissing her back but letting her bounce. I feel her tighten up for a second orgasm, and as she goes, so do I.

"Oh yeah," she says as she slumps into me.

Then the lights came on behind us. It's the cops. Dani looks scared and wild-eyed as she is still on my lap.

"Don't move," I tell her.

"What?" she exclaims.

"Just use my shirt to cover up, but if you move, we both will get it."

"You're right," she says. She slides my shirt on; it never ceases to amaze me how women can change in cars and tight places. Or how good she makes my clothes look. She just gets my shirt on when there is a tap at the window. I rolled it down.

"All right, kids, you can't be doing that," starts the voice of a familiar officer, then stops abruptly. "Mr. and Mrs. Anderson?"

I look up and see it's our son's friend Tom.

"Hi, Tom," I say.

"Hello, Tommy," Dani pipes in.

"What are you doing?" Tom asks, a little shocked.

"I think that's obvious, Tommy," my wife says, somehow cheerily.

"I can see that. But you can't do that here."

"We just did," I tell him.

"You can't do it anymore, Mr. Anderson. Lordy, I thought it was a couple of kids, not my pal's parents. You guys need to go home," he says sternly. Which is kind of funny coming from someone who used to stay at your house playing video games all night.

"Will do," I tell him.

He stands there, waiting. I notice him eyeing Dani. It's in more than a cop way, as he looks at her legs.

"I can't," Dani tells him.

"Why not?" he demands.

"Because if I move, you get a face full of bush, and then Mark's penis," she states.

"I don't want that," he says. I believe him about my dick, but not about my wife's bush. "I am going back to the cruiser. I'm going to turn off the lights and give you a minute. Then you've got to go home. Or a hotel. Not in public."

"Got it, Tom," I tell him.

As he walks away, I roll up my window. Dani starts giggling.

"He was checking you out," I tell her.

"Tommy?" she says, surprised. "No, he wasn't. Why would he want an old lady like me?" The lights go off, and she climbs back to the passenger seat.

"Because you're hot. And you have huge tits."

"These?" she says, grabbing her boobs and pushing them together. "They are pretty huge, but he can get any of those young girls."

I start the engine and drive off. I wave at Tom as we drive by. I think I see Dani trying to look at Tom in his cruiser.

"He could, but older, experienced women are all the rage. Haven't you heard of cougars?"

"Still. Me?"

"Sure, babe. You are hot. Especially today."

"You've got me going. It was hot. At least we both got off before we were interrupted." She smiles, "You've got more in you, stud?"

I reach over, slide my hand up her thigh, and stick two fingers in her pussy. "I do."

"Good!" she sighs. "Get me off before we get home, then you are going to fuck me all night long."

I continued to finger her the whole way home. She cums once more. We pulled into the driveway, I stopped finger-banging Dani to open the garage door, and she sighs, "That was nice; I was close."

"Well, we are home," I say.

She was still just wearing my t-shirt, while I was wearing just my shoes, as my pants had slid down to my feet, and I took them off to drive. I pulled into the garage and clicked the button to close the door behind us. I got out. I heard Dani get out but didn't see it. I headed for the house, heard her door close, her feet shuffle, and then a little cough. I turned to see my cute little wife naked in front of my car.

I looked at her; she was gorgeous. She wasn't tall, but she wasn't too short either. She was posing, thrusting her big boobs out. Her boobs were huge, and her red hair shone even in the crappy garage lighting. Her hairy bush matches her head. She had thick thighs, and she wasn't small. She was a mom, had some extra pounds (I would still call her curvy), and freckles from head to toe. Her green eyes gleamed as she struck a sexy pose for me.

"Come here, hot shot," she said blatantly.

I was over in a shot, my rod already stiff from our fun on the way home. I kissed her, sweeping her into my arms. She kissed me back.

"Here" was all she said.

So I pushed her back onto the hood of my car. She was already soaked from her orgasms on the way home, so I pounded right into her.

"Ahh, yes, pound me," she tells me.

I grab her thighs, raise her legs, pull almost all the way out, and slam back in. I did it again.

"Like that. Just like that," she moans.

So I keep it up, pumping her hard and fast. Her hands grab the side of the car as I rail her. She moans loudly, making noises that mostly sound like yes. I keep going hard, fast, and deep. I let go of her legs, and she wrapped them around me. Reaching up and pulling me down to her, she kissed me and moaned into my mouth. I kept up the rhythm as best as I could. I felt her nails on my back, then she pushed me back up. "Stay up, pound me harder," she says, letting go with her legs.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed, and I knew she had another intense orgasm. She flooded me, and I felt myself letting go too, but I kept pounding. "Yes, gimme that cum."

And that sent me over the edge. I was spent; it'd been a long day of fucking. I helped her off the hood, and I could still see where her big butt had been. It was hot.

"I think I dented your hood," she giggled.

"Worth it," I told her.

"Glad you think so. Can you grab my clothes for me? I am going to get cleaned up for round 2," she smiled as she headed in.

"Round 2?" I asked, "aren't we on round 7 or 8 by now?"

She stopped in the doorway and turned back all smiles, saying, "Whatever, I want to get fucked to sleep, so hurry up." And in she went. I grabbed my shirt and her clothes and headed inside.

I stopped in the kitchen, pulled my pants back on, and got some water. About that time, my older daughter, Melanie, came into the kitchen.

"Hey, Dad," she said, "I heard Mom giggling down the hall."

"Hi, Mel. Yeah, she's in a good mood."

"That's nice; I'm glad you guys had a good date night," she says, getting some milk from the fridge.

"We sure did; how was your day?" I asked about getting more water. I am famished. I guess it's all the sex, and there is more coming.

"Good. I hung out with Rachael. Nothing too exciting That's a lot of water, Dad," she said, noticing I was standing at the sink drinking like a fish.

"I've been busy. Dehydrated. How is Rachel doing with everything?"

"As good as she can be," Mel says, digging around in the cabinet for a snack. "Her parents just got divorced, so it's not great, but she understands."

"That's good. "It still stinks for her and Bella."

"Yeah, speaking of, I am going to the studio tomorrow. That cool?" She asks, plopping down with the milk and Oreos.

"Of course you loved to dance. Marcy loves it too. You want to start up again?" I ask, plopping down next to her.

She thinks for a minute before taking apart a cookie and eating it. "Kinda. Aunt Bella is in a tough spot. I figured I could take a few lessons, and if she wants, teach a few, too."

"That'd be fun for you; you like ballet. I was sorry to see you stop," I say, reaching for a cookie. I'm thinking of my oldest friend, Bella, and how close our families are.

"Yeah, well, it's only been a couple of months, and those reasons are gone now. So I am going back," she says kind of awkwardly. It takes me a minute, but I realize it was a boy.

"Well, it's good to hear, honey," I say, finishing another cookie and giving her a hug.

She flinches back after a moment and says, "Uhh...Dad. Where is your shirt?"

"Well..." I start.

"Oh." Her eyes get big. "Oh! Mom is giggling like that. I am sleeping with my earbuds in."

"Honey, you know-"

"Dad, I am fifteen. I know it's gross, but I accept it. I just don't want to hear it. Ever."

"Ok, honey. Night," I say, standing up and kissing her head. She waves me off, pops in her earbuds to watch something on her phone, and keeps eating Oreos. I head to my bedroom, open the door, and my lovely Dani is spread out on the bed.

"What took so long?" she asks.

"Mel's home. I talked to her in the kitchen," I tell her.

"Oh," she says, her face falling a bit, "I guess I cleaned up for nothing."

"Now, now," I say, stripping off my pants and leaving me as naked as her, "I wouldn't say that."

"But she's home. I have been so loud today

"She is fifteen; she knows; she told me so." Dani looks horrified. "Come on, babe. Plus, she has her headphones in, and when she figured out what we were up to, she said she was leaving them in."

"I'm still not," she started, but I plunged my face into her deliciously hairy pussy and started licking. "Oh, yeah. Nevermind." She grabbed the back of my head and had me work my tongue deep. "That's what I need more of." More. Lick my pussy, find my clit."

I licked up and sucked on her clitoral area. She squeezed my head with her thighs. I grabbed her ass and gave her a squeeze, then worked up to her breasts. She moaned when I grabbed them.

"Yes, my boobs have been so sensitive. Play with them while you eat my pussy," she says, pushing her delicious twat further into my mouth. She did taste yummy. Different from Maresol earlier in the day. And while I do love smooth pussies like Maresol's, I also love my wife's fire bush too. It was hairy and full, and I loved it. Guess I just like pussycats. I really liked to eat it, so I rededicated myself to the feast at hand, licking and slurping my wife to another orgasm. She tried to pull me up, but I wasn't done. I wanted her to come a couple more times. So that is what I did; I kept going, licking her up and down, tongue-fucking her, and sucking her clitoral. She came three more times, then grabbed my ear. "I need your fucking cock in me," she growled as she dragged me up. I did what the lady asked.

I sank my balls deep into her right away because she was so wet from my mouth. "Yes, that's it. Go hard, baby, go hard." But I didn't. I pulled out until just the tip was in, then slowly back in, then slowly back out, in and out. Then I leaned down and started sucking those fantastic melons.

"Fuck. Yes," she moaned, and as I fucked her slowly and played with her boobs, she came again. I pulled her out, rolled her over on her hands and knees, and sank in again. This time I went hard and fast.

"Ooo, ooo," she moaned, unable to make complete words, her ass jiggling. I smacked it hard. The sound is loud. "Ahh, again," she told me.

So I did it—I spanked her ass. Slamming my dick in, her ass bobbing, her tits swaying "Keep smacking my ass until one of us cums." I smile and smack away. First on one hand, then on the other, her ass is turning bright red. I feel my cum coming, and suddenly her pussycat squeezes me for all its worth, and we both come together. She falls forward, and I lay down next to her.

"That was so good," she says. "I thought you were never coming up for a minute there, though."

She cuddles up next to me, her boobs up against my side, her legs on me. My member who was falling stops and starts to recover.

"Might not of; you know I love muff diving."

She slaps my chest and says, "I know, and you are good at it." She rubs her boobs on me and says, "Got one more in you?"

"I think so. You stick those in my face, for sure."

"Good. I want to ride you again. It felt great in the car but a bit cramped," she says as she pulls away and mounts me. My semi-erect dick is sliding back into her pussy. "Let's get it up; I need this," she says, leaning over and snuggling her juggles over my face.

It reminds me of earlier with Maresol, but this time my hands are free to roam and grab. She sticks her tits in my mouth, one after the other, rocking on my cock. My cock grows to its full size again inside her. "Ooo, that's neat," she says.

"What?" I ask, taking a nipple from my mouth.

"I never felt you get hard on me before. It was different. I liked it. Now grab my hips and hold on," she tells me, sitting up and starting to bounce on my member. I hold her hips to keep her steady and watch. She bounces up and down, her tail flopping. It's amazing. "Yes, it feels good," she hisses, but keeps going. I start thrusting opposite her—down while she is up and up when she comes down. Our pelvises hit together, "Like that. Just like that," she moans. We keep going. She cums again, or still, I couldn't tell. "Not. Stopping. Until. You. Cum," she pants. So we keep going. I feel it building. I can't believe I can still cum after all the sex today, but I do. Like a fire hose. It's the best one of the day; the only other that came close was in Maresol earlier when she rode me. I blast inside Dani, "Yes, I feel it. Oh, yes," she screams, and she spasms too. I finish, and she rolls off.

"How many orgasms was that?" I ask.

"I'm not sure; it might have been one continuous one, but it was great," she tells me. "Let's go clean up real quick."

We jump in the shower, rinse off, and come back to bed. She kisses me, gets cuddled up close and comfy, and falls asleep. I cuddled her close and passed out too.