Saturday Night Five Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But again, I didn't want to hide anymore, I didn't want one stupid little argument force me back into my shell. Instead of going home and playing video games, I was going to a beach party.

And after just a few minutes of being there that afternoon, I knew I had made the right choice. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon so the girls were all keen on both tanning and jumping in the water.

Milly and Katie had on the exact same bikini, just in different colours, light blue for Milly, bright yellow for Katie. Their massive breasts on show had me thinking about that time at Katie's place. Unfortunately, there was a little chance of a serious encore here.

Next to them, Rose dropped her denim jean shorts and removed her white blouse to show off a floral coloured bikini, again very nice. I had a great view of her from behind when she tugged on her bikini bottoms, stretching the material out.

Tayla was playing it safe in a standard black bikini, I was a little disappointed she didn't have bottoms on that showed off her entire ass like the thong she wore that night at her place. But with her boyfriend back, she didn't have any intention of really showing off. She still looked amazing.

Then finally Annie...

Damn it. Why did she have to look so damn hot. The blonde walked across the sand in a fiery red two-piece bikini. The bottoms were the highlight, the material virtually disappearing in the middle of her cheeks. I was salivating at the mouth as I stared at her ass.

"Hawkins! Come give us a hand with this," I heard Declan behind us, bringing me back to reality.

He was lugging a full keg down the beach, across the sand and needed another male to give him a hand. Considering I was the only other non-female here right now, I was given the honours of being asked to assist.

"Legend," he called me as I came walking over, "Just grab onto the handle."

It was so much easier for Declan to lift it up now that he had some help. Not that I cared about impressing him, but I wanted to hold my own with things like this, not be seen as a whimp.

Although after a long morning of heavy weights at the gym, my arms were already feeling the burn.

"The boys are gonna bring down another keg later but until then, we've got a head start on everyone," he told me as we finally let go off it, when he was happy with the position.

The whole thing was extremely heavy to me and to have another one on the way, I started to sweat on the numbers, I didn't want this to be a total cock fest.

"You ever tap a keg before?" Declan asked.

I shook my head, "Never."

"Yeah thought that might be the case, give me a second and then I'll show you."

True to his word, he taught me a few tricks that he had learnt. Maybe he wasn't the brightest guy intelligence wise but he sure knew his way around a keg. Possibly it was just common knowledge but if he wasn't here and the girls asked me to do it, I wouldn't have stood a chance.

As he poured a couple of drinks into two red cups, I could tell he was trying with me. I hated to admit this but I was starting to kind of somewhat like him.

"See the Dolphins game last week?" he asked, trying to make conversation the best way he knew how.

I hadn't been or seen a game since the time I went live with Milly but I didn't want to shut him down, "Uhh yeah, a little bit of it," I lied.

Declan was already shaking his head, looking out into the water, "Tua... Turnover Tua, would be nice if he didn't give up the ball every quarter with those stupid throws man..."

"Oh yeah... it was terrible."

"We were undefeated man, can't believe how quickly we fade away every year."

I nodded along, pretending like I knew or cared. As a non-enthusiastic Jets fan, this really wasn't anything I knew about. But dumb as a rock, Declan Walker believed I was aware of what was going on in the league.

Eventually when he moved on from football, there was silence. There wasn't much we had in common so I stood there next to him, sipping on beer that I didn't really want to drink yet but was forcing it down my throat so maybe I could get drunk enough to talk about something else. With not much else to say, Declan brought the conversation back towards the Saturday Night Five Girls, "Hey, if you had to fuck one of those five right now, who would you pick."

I nearly choked on my drink when he randomly brought that up.

"You can say Tayla too if you want, that's cool, I take pride knowing my girlfriend's a hottie."

"Uhhh..." I didn't want to say Tayla anyway, considering I felt a little awkward about the fact that she wanked me off when they were on a break. I decided not to choose Katie considering she was the one person here that I had actually already done before. My mind kept going back to Annie, in that red g-string bikini... but I was still pissed off with her so I couldn't pick her.

"Umm Rose," I said, picking the safe option.

She was sexy as all hell. Probably the answer most guys would pick if you polled them and I certainly did want to bang her given the opportunity.

"Nice," Declan muttered, now staring at the brunette tanning, laying on her stomach with her bikini top untied at the back, "It's worth it... trust me."

"Wait... you've already...?"

Declan nodded, "Sure have... over a year ago now, before I had ever gotten with Tayla... actually it's one of the things that always comes up when we break up. If it was anyone outside of that five, I don't think she'd care one bit but because it's Rose, she gets a little insecure."

"Insecure? But she's just as gorgeous, why would she feel that way?"

"They're girls," Declan said as if the answer was obvious, "They're bat shit crazy, so emotional over everything. If you ever started getting with one of them, watch things kick off."

I gulped, still looking over the five girls out on the sand.

I had already fucked Katie which made Milly jealous enough to want some action herself the next day. Rose had watched me get off while topless, teasing me to no end and Tayla jerked me off and probably thought she was the only one who's ever done anything sexual with me.

To think I was about to tell Annie that I had slept with Katie...

"Still... your best bet is with Rose," Declan told me, "The rumours are true, best cock sucker on this side of the Mississippi River. Probably why Tay gets so upset thinking about it, knows it doesn't matter how good she can suck me off, she'll never finish me like the way Rose did..."

Jesus Christ... I had to know myself.

I stared at her bare back that was glistening underneath the sun, some form of sun lotion rubbed into her skin. Maybe that was the way to move on from Annie, start focusing all my built up sexual tension on Rose.

"What about the others?" I then asked, curious to hear if there was further history with the SNF.

He replied honestly, "No, no I haven't had the chance with the other three... but believe me, if the opportunity was there, I would have tried. Katie's never let me in, Milly would be easy if I tried hard enough and Annie... yeah I could see that..."

For a guy with a girlfriend, it didn't seem a little odd with just how keen he was to speak about her friends in that way. I just stood there and listened, not wanting to let slip on what I had done with the girls.

"Oop, look out," Declan suddenly said quietly, "The ol' ball and chain's on her way."

As Tayla approached us, Declan put on a show, a great big smile on his face, "Did you want a drink babe?"

"Ah I see, only offering when we come over here, not twenty minutes ago when you started drinking," Tayla replied, looking at the plastic red cups in our hands, "What have you guys been talking about anyway?"

"You," Declan said immediately as he started to pour his girlfriend a drink.

"What about me Declan?"

"Oh not much, Leo was just telling me how good your ass looks today."

"Wait, wait, no, I didn't say..."

"I'm just playing," Declan said, bursting out laughing as he passed Tayla the drink.

She rolled her eyes at him, "Such a comedian my boyfriend... why don't you go down there and ask the other girls if they want a drink too."

Declan obliged, leaving the two of us alone up here by the keg. Once he was out of sight, she began to talk to me, just in a low whisper, "You haven't told him about... you know what, have you?"

I scoffed, "Of course not."

"Good, good, I was just checking," Tayla said with a bit of relief.

"I wouldn't ever tell him, don't worry about that."

"Good," Tayla repeated, "Declan wouldn't take it well. One of our breakups all happened after I admitted that I had slept with a few guys from St. Petersburg High, he got so jealous, if he was to find out that it was you, I'm sure he'd be even worse."

It was interesting to now get Tayla's take of things. Seemingly both were blaming the other for getting jealous for virtually the same reasons.

I didn't tell her anything that Declan had just said, not wanting to get involved in any potential future drama. The best thing I could do was stay out of it.

"Sure everything is good with you though?" she then asked me, "You seem out of it... something's up isn't it?"

If I was to talk to someone about it, maybe Tayla might be the right person to unload all my problems on. But this wasn't the time or place.

The last thing I wanted to do right now was think about a stupid petty fight. I refilled by almost empty plastic cup up with beer from the keg, "Yeah I'm fine thanks Tayla. Come on, you're behind, finish that one and get another."

Once she was smiling again, I knew she wouldn't push it any further.

The next couple of hours, I continued going back to the keg to refill, drink after drink until the sun slowly began to go down. During that time, more and more people from school began to arrive at the beach.

I wasn't happy to see guys like Henry Foley and Sam Hanks rock up, coming in with another big keg. But at least it wasn't just them, other girls started to show up too, even the other popular group that my Saturday Night Five girls hated.

It eventually felt like the entire school was here now.

Drunk, i wobbled my way back over to the keg for another drink. I hadn't been drunk that many times to know my limit but I was probably quickly approaching it.

I spilled beer all over the place as I filled up my cup. As I turned around, my blurry vision steadied to see Annie standing in front of me. She had her short shorts back on now but was still topless above the the waist except for her red bikini top.

"Leo?" she spoke softly, despite the heavy bass of the music from the portable speakers that someone had brought down here.

"Yeah?" I said blankly.

I must have been wobbling on the spot because she looked concerned that I was going to fall over in front of her. She hesitantly reached forward with a hand when I leaned towards one side. As I moved back the other way, she pulled back, still unsure on my balance.

"I think you've had enough tonight," I heard her say.

On reflection, of course she was just looking out for me. But I was about to learn that you make big mistakes when you're drunk. Already in a bad mood with Annie, I was about to make matters worse, "I'm not a fucking child Annie."

She had an offended open mouthed look on her face.

The blonde shook her head at me, crossing her arms, "All I'm doing is trying to look out for you."

"Whatever... don't need it," I muttered, burping half way through my sentence.

She spun around 180 degrees, swishing her hair around at me as she did so. I know my attitude now was poor but at the time, I didn't give a single hoot if I had offended her.

But it wasn't long until Annie was getting one back up on me, clearly flirting with Henry Foley who had his abs out on display with his buttoned up shirt compleltey unbuttoned with the sleeves rolled on to his elbows. Seeing this was just going to lead me into making myself an even bigger fool tonight.

I kept on drinking and hit the dance floor (which was just one part of the open beach that was near the speakers). Annie may not have appreciated my drunk behaviour tonight but guys like Declan did, having fun with me now that I was wasted.

"Hawkins you animal! Get over here!"

He was laughing his ass off, Tayla also by his side, giggling at me as I came dancing over. At some point of the night I had stolen somebody's sunglasses and now had a ridiculous looking broad brim hat on the top of my head, loosely.

"You are one loose unit man," Declan said, still laughing at me.

Along with Tayla, he was with a couple of his other friends, Scotty Reid and Ryan Tanner. Scotty was just a skinny shorter version of Declan with similar blonde hair, I didn't know a whole lot about him personally. Tanner I knew a little bit more, he was one of the jocks bragging about what he had done with Katie.

The brown haired boy was also probably a liar considering I now knew that guys had lied about what they had done with Katie before.

"You were getting a bit too close to Bella out there though," Tayla told me.

"Who?"

"Bella. Bella Thornton. We saw you dancing out there with her, god hope Rose didn't see that or she'd have your neck for it."

I was too drunk that I didn't even really consider what I had been doing or who I had been around.

"He couldn't get with Bella if he tried," Ryan Tanner sniggered.

Smugly and maybe stupidly, I wasn't going to take that sort of comment tonight.

I looked him in the eyes, behind these sunnies of course, "At least I've danced with a girl tonight, haven't seen you leave Declan's sight all night."

Declan burst out laughing again, "You've been fucking told Tanner!"

The blonde gave his mate a nice big push, that Ryan didn't appreciate. Nor did he like the rest of the group was also laughing at him.

"Oh fuck you all," he said, tossing his plastic cup away as he walked off to find others to speak to.

Scotty Reid who was standing on my right, leaned his arm up against the top of my shoulder, "You know she keeps looking this way dude..." he whispered to me, "Isn't that right Walker?"

"Oh she's looking alright," Declan added in, "She's got that hungry look on her face."

Tayla rolled her eyes at the boys, "I need to go pee, you boys better look after him," she then pointed at me, "And you, don't listen to them about Bella, she."

As the brunette then skipped off in the direction of the bushes on the edge of the beach, the two guys continued hyping me up and my chances with Bella.

"Don't listen to Tay," Declan told me, "They just hate her, Becca and the rest of the crew because they're actually just as hot as them. Like I said earlier, girls are stupid and petty."

"They're only good for a couple of things," Scotty added, winking at Declan.

I don't know how much of this was sinking in at the time. The night was a hazy memory at best. But I was being sucked in to everything these boys would tell me. I was horny and Annie was off with Henry Foley, I hadn't seen Katie, Milly or Rose in over an hour and they were really starting to make me believe I had a chance with Bella Thornton.

"If there's someone who could rival Rose in giving a fucking elite BJ then it is 100% Bella!" Declan repeated, "You ever had one before?"

I shook my head, that actually being the truth.

"Then it's time you go and get one," Scotty said.

"You really think so..." I mumbled.

The bigger blonde jock grabbed my cup off me and pulled out a flask from his jacket pocket. He emptied the remains of what was inside into my cup, "Here, finish the rest of this and you'll be fine."

They cheered me on as I downed the remains of the straight vodka. But it was a rubbish skull, a lot of it missing my mouth.

"Go on then!" they shooed me off back in the direction of the dance floor.

I didn't know what I was doing and the added bit of alcohol hadn't made things any better for me. But I found Bella back out on the floor, dancing besides Becky, her best friend.

Bella resembled Rose so similarly. They were almost the exact same height, similar skinny build with a seductively attractive face. Rose definitley had slightly bigger tits, maybe I was bias though seeing I had seen them in the flesh before.

Bella's hair was however a little lighter in colour than Rose's. Tonight, she wore it back in a ponytail. She was wearing not much at all, these tight white cotton shorts that were barely shorts and a white tube top, holding her breasts in place.

"You're back!" she exclaimed as she saw me dancing nearby.

"I didn't know I was ever gone," I replied hazily, not sure if half my words were even making sense.

Her close friend Becky came dancing over to me too, dropping her booty on the spot. All she had on was a very tight light blue dress that clung to her hips and breasts which were fairly large.

"It's Leo right!?" Becky then said, speaking loud enough that I could hear over the music.

"How did you girls know my name?"

"Of course we know it Leo," Bella replied, "You're the Saturday Night Five's little slave boy."

It was the typical stereotype that surrounded me everywhere I went now.

Drunk and confident, I shook my head, "That ain't true."

The two girls smirked at each other. Becky even laughed at that suggestion, "Then tell us what's really going on."

"We're just friends... what is your beef with them anyway?"

Bella rolled her eyes, "Ask them... we didn't have a problem with them until they started spreading rumours about us."

"Yeah, it's typical of someone like Rose Parker who thinks she's above everyone in this school. Probably couldn't hack it that she wasn't the hottest girl at Templeton when Bella got here," Becky added.

I was probably too drunk to really consider much of what they were saying but it did pose the question of were these girls actually in the right rather than the SNF.

"Yeah well..."

"You don't disagree with that?" Bella cut me off, "I mean... who would you pick right now out of me and Rose?"

Not only was she moving in on me, she was already beginning to touch me. She looked up at me, holding a stare as her soft hand sat at the top of my leg. I could feel the tip of her fingers very lightly tugging onto the waistband of my briefs, underneath my shorts.

Becky closed in, next to her, as if they were trying to create a bit of intimidation.

"Well..."

It didn't matter if I didn't believe this but I gave her the answer she wanted, telling her it was her. Again, to be clear, I wasn't in the best head space so I wouldn't have been able to consider how damaging this could be with my friendship with the girls but I was about to throw all my chips on the table here.

All to try and finish the night with a root.

"You," I said as smoothly as I could as I ran my hands down her back.

Suddenly I had her right where I wanted her. Nice and close, we kissed.

Thinking about it after the fact, I wondered just how desperate she must have been to get back at Rose because I wasn't that great of a kisser when I was sober, let alone drunk.

It last only a little longer until the little minx wanted to turn it up a notch.

"Let me show you what I can really do..." Bella then said, grabbing me firmly by the hand and pulling me away.

Things had picked up in the matter of minutes. Ignoring any guilt, I tried to focus on the facts. If the girls could have their own fun with guys I didn't get along with, then I figured I could do the same.

They couldn't blame me without being hypocritical themselves.

We left the beach, it was almost like I was being carried by the smaller girl, keeping me up straight. Out of the way from the crowd of high school kids, we were now in a dark area. In my hazy vision, I started to see a few cars packed, in what was otherwise a private quiet area.

Anyone who drove tonight wasn't going to be heading home in these cars unless they were willing to illegally drink drive. Bella who skipped ahead of us, began to open up the back of a white Toyota pickup truck.